Supernatural

Final season theories edition

Attached: 080B2BA3-E8B8-4EBF-AD04-8E8086FE373D.jpg (1242x1539, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kingofthecrxssroads.tumblr.com/post/180257910927/autistic-jack-kline-headcanons-some-explanations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thief:_The_Dark_Project
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lauren Cohan (Bela Talbot) said she wants to come back to the show since JDM already returned. Julie McNiven (Anna) also said she’d like to return and is available for filming. With how season 14 ended, these are plausible. Hopefully they do come back.

I hope Death, Jack and the Entity use Dean, Sam and Castiel as their avatars from the Empty against Chuck

Attached: 1B1CBBFA-2D4E-4D36-8BC2-9BC9BF32CC19.jpg (658x439, 215K)

Thanks again to the webmizer for all the new webms over the past week. I have to scour the archives because I just got back from vacation.

Also is nobody else here because these posters are literally just me and my work wifi

Attached: Brothers.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

I hope they wrap up this series very satisfactorily

Attached: bye bye luci.webm (960x540, 3M)

hello frens

Hello lad. How’s it going?

hello lads, i'm about to go to bed, night lads

Attached: esky.jpg (500x291, 57K)

Fucking Bestoni leaving already

no not him

Attached: followtheroad.jpg (1366x768, 79K)

Huh really? I’m way off wew this rarely happens but I’m going to chalk it up to my body still recovering from jet lag

I hope Amara comes back

I want her back so bad, bros

Attached: 1551174623340.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

I hope she comes back even for 1 episode. Bonus if with Ellen and Ash

this. gib me sum amara milkers

Attached: 1503689717582.jpg (1000x1430, 104K)

please let us have some cosy episodes like "baby"

everything about it was damn near perfect.

I’m fairly certain they will have one glorified MOTW episode with several callbacks to early seasons right before the final resolution of the major arc

Dragon ball GT was better than this shit.

>2 different media with different genres

Attached: blah.webm (960x540, 3M)

Instead of playing Carry on Wayward Son to the opening of the final episode, they play it on the radio while Sam and Dean ride off into the sunset as their entire story is replayed through flickering flashbacks. This is the only proper send off.

deAN

>ride off into the sunset
Feels inappropriate for them not to die

Lads

RIP

>no spin-off

happy empty

Attached: 1536303167252.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

Based creepy entity

It amazes me that shit is still running

Well only for another year more

Don't get too amazed, the next season will be the final season. Does anybody know why Supernatural is ending? Is it because of low ratings, actors finally calling it quits, or the writers finally want to end the series?

>actors finally calling it quits
Most likely

Supernatural ended top 2 on both viewership and demographics rating in the entire CW line up. It’s impressive considering it is in its 14th season. It’s still cult-fuelled, but a very strong one. Chances are the actors wanted to end it while they still have an unused cosmic being and a coherent theme for the era (so far)

checked. the "final rites" gesture it did to Jack was a nice touch too

Fucking finally...
I could only imagine how done the actors are with this shit show.

It's a miracle how Jensen and Jared both managed to stay for 15 years straight.

I mean, it's one of the comfiest jobs in the world. It's not even a real job.

Friendly reminder that Jack is autistic.
kingofthecrxssroads.tumblr.com/post/180257910927/autistic-jack-kline-headcanons-some-explanations

And they genuinely like each other’s company. Working with your best friend is probably one of the best things in life

What the hell is toe walking?

>final season
Please... no

No need. All the leaks are true.
Bran the Builder II is king, Jon kills Dany, Jaime learns nothing and dies, and Bronn is on the small council.

>What the hell is toe walking?
Is that an autistic thing? Because I used to do that...

Bruh

Go back to your /got/ containment board

Attached: 1556960587631.jpg (440x481, 69K)

Time to accept it user

It's actually the only continuous comfort show I've had throughout my life.

Well yeah me as well but eh, what can we do? It is what it is

Anybody found new shows yet?

I honestly do't think anything can beat watching 8 seasons of Supernatural back-to-back ever again.

>8 seasons
Elaborate

Not really, buy in late last year I started playing the classic old Thief games and the story is actually fucking great. The game is set in the fictional middle ages where some technological advancements have happened sooner than IRL. And then there are the Hammerites, who are a "parody" of Christians, only they believe the Builder (= God) told them how to make tools and shit like the hammer so they worship The Hammer (= cross). The lore is fucking great in these games. And then some guy wants to summon the Trickster (= devil) and things get complicated.

You can read the story here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thief:_The_Dark_Project

Throughout the game there are various monsters and ghosts and whatnot. One of the comfiest games I've played.

New fag here. Recently binged seasons 1-6 over the course of 3 months. I honestly didn't like the ending to s5. People kept claiming how it was the "perfect ending," but it felt like a lame last minute twist with Chuck, of all people, as God. s6 wasn't any better with Sam being able to walk around without a soul and Castiel going full edge lord. s7 with the leviathans looks even worse, though I haven't finished it yet. Does it get any better? It peaked at s5

It gets better.

I started watching it when it was at 8 seasons, and the absolute comf that I experienced watching those 8 seasons back-to-back can never be replicated. Supernatural is a truly excellent binge-watch show.

Ah I was onboard during season 7 but always wanted to watch the show earlier. Just couldn’t due to school
It gets better but not before dipping some more in quality (season 8-9)

Based autism jack poster

CASTIEL IS BRINGING BACK THE TIE

LAST TIME I WORE A TIE WAS IN COURT

What

I'M WEARING A TIE ON MY BUTTONDOWNS AGAIN BECAUSE OF THIS SHOW

USED TO HAVE TO DO IT EVERY DAY IN MIDDLE SCHOOL

THEN IT BECAME COOL NOT TO DO IT, BUT NOW TIES ARE IN AGAIN