>I'm going to legitimized the bastard son of the last king
>That's a great idea.

Attached: file.png (639x983, 805K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0pxSRa5KRKc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>oh no people aren't paying attention to me
>better create a political nightmare

Attached: 1557092615514.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Yeah pretty stupid since apparently she's so paranoid about being betrayed suddenly. The writers really are hopeless

>have the lord of a powerful realm owe you everything he has and everyone knows it
she claims Baratheon is an usurper so it doesn't matter what happens to his successors

He is Cercei's son

It doesn't matter what SHE thinks.
If the people learn the son of Robert is a legit player, they may start supporting him.

>they may start supporting him.
who is this "the people"? The people don't give a fuck as long as it's not a literal psychopath

These guys called Lords.

Do "The People" even exist on the show anymore?
I'm trying to remember the last time there was a sequence where the characters had to interact, not necessarily with the public, but in public locales not littered with extras in armor.

I mean fuck, why wasn't the arena or whatever where they showed Cersei the white walker absolutely filled to the brim with the people of King's Landing?
Could have been a potential failsafe. Cersei doesn't want to intervene, the people overthrow her, etc...
Remember when the show talked about that very idea? That when the long night comes, Lords will freeze in their castles like peasants, or in winter when they'll starve after the peasants have died out?
Fuck this retarded anime show.

the lords will suck the dick of whoever is most powerful, this was shown many times

youtube.com/watch?v=0pxSRa5KRKc

In order to give him his title she must first be acknowledged as Queen.

There is no one else left in House Baratheon. Gendry is the only one to fight for himself and he has no desire to be King especially if he's gifted Lord of Storm's End. He's a humble good natured blacksmith not a greedy little shit like Geoffry. To take this gift and then demand 100x more would be in poor taste.

Edric Storm rise up!

what lord would actually start putting their weight into gendry and his shit tier, basically extinct house? house? they're more likely to back fuckin sansa or something.

Forced af. Would have made some sense if she added a "I do this should you henceforth renounce any claim to the iron throne"

With how rushed/uncalled for it was basically its gonna end with him in some position of prominence as a high lord and son of a dead king. Hack writers just couldn't think a way to organically do it.

Edric Storm would be more likely, but in the books were not at that point and fAegon is about to land. I could see him giving Edric Stormlands, condidering parts of it are already under his control and Edric has no reason to love either Lannisters or Stannis.

Did they show/books ever say whatever the fuck happened to the stormlands after Renly and Stannis died? Are all the stormbois just sitting around with thumbs up their asses or did the Lannisters place a puppet there? Who hold the title of "Lord paramount of the stormlands"?

Attached: bigwall.jpg (680x849, 86K)

I thought the writing in last night's episode was actually really good. The way they captured how daft women act at time was excellent. Was Dany on the blob?

>Caring about the plebs

i thought this was supposed to be obvious but apparently not. the idea of being king probably never even crossed into gendry's mind and he wouldn't have vied for the throne anyway even if he wasn't given storm's end. danerys gave it to him to ensure that she'll have someone unambitious, stable, and loyal running the stormlands.

the people hated robert

Even Gurm mostly forget about them. Technically, a lot of their lords are out campaigning with Stannis, and other sword fealty to the Lannisters once captured at the Blackwater.

FAegon is our trying to capture Storm's end by the end of the last book, and Cersei sends men to counter them so most of the Stormlands appears to be facto ruled by Lannisters now.

test

>they literally have several scenes in the same episode about it not mattering what you want, because people will try to make you king anyway

I've been seeing "test" posts a lot lately. Someone want to clue me in what's going on, they fresh of a b& or something?

Next episode: Danny glares at him. You are the rightful son of the last King, you have a claim to the Iron Throne. REEEEEE

Realistically speaking Gendry will be quiet, but one day his descendants may be trying to rally loyalists to retake the throne. Not that will matter, since she will die

That was Dany desperately trying to get people to like here. Then they all immediately ignore her because all her friends are dead

Some parts of it that remained loyal to Stannis are still on his side or defected, in the books. Those that were loyal to Renly but did not join Stannis after Renly got offed swore fealty to Iron Throne. Since technically Tommen is still Baratheon so Storm Lands are his. fAegon landed too.

the maester of storms end becomes the lord

>calls goblina beautiful

kicking the can is like politics 101

t.Viserys

Connington hates the Baratheon guts tho. Im more inclined to see Edric leigitmized and took to the Stormlands by Daenerys to try to obtain the loyalty of the stormlords. After all the boy is at Lys ATM and she will probably pass down there before the invasion.

After all, she before all others claims that the sins of the father shouldnt affect the childrens

>There is no one else left in House Baratheon

Attached: mannis.jpg (474x617, 33K)

>See your are not the only one that can be clever
literally retarded now there's two heirs Jon and Gendry

>keeps the peace for 20 years
>nonexistant tax policy
>wtf, I hate Robert now!

>leigitmized
legittimized

Ah right, he's on Lys. I wonder how will Hightowers/Jorah's old wife will play into it, if at all. I know they are looking for support of Lys fleet.

they hated that he became a lazy fuck, but at any rate gendry isn't robert

The commoners loved Robert. Most of the lords loved him too. The main people who hated him were the Lannisters, the Dornish and Stannis, but Stannis would never betray him.

He just sucked at ruling. Being loved and being a good ruler is not the same thing. It's one of the main points of the series.

She could do what Jaime did with Brienne and giv Jorah a fucking blowjob atleast

At this point probably Gendry indeed took Edric's role in the series. The legitimize stuff sounds disconnected from the rest of the events in the episode, so it ust be an indication from GRRM from the books that he wanted to be portrayed in the series.

Regarding Lys, i bet there it will be found some hints about Aegon true origins (Varys and Illyrio's mistress were both from down there)