But will you really really REALLY promise you won't tell anyone?

but will you really really REALLY promise you won't tell anyone?

Attached: 1557140198807.jpg (1409x795, 118K)

I give you a woman's promise.

I'm so angry they didn't show Sansa and Arya's reactions. Fucking hacks.

>Ned Stark spends his entire life to keeping a promise for his sister
>his dumbass kids tell everyone

B r a v o

This, why did they cut away from what would’ve been an emotional scene. Jon’s Targaryen heritage does nothing but create conflict between him and Daenerys, it doesn’t add anything to his character.

Fucking this. Sansa's the daughter of Littlefinger.

God, why is he so retarded. And why the fuck does Sansa have such a hate-boner for Danny ?
Jesus, this show became such a shitfest

In fairness the threat Ned was protecting him from is long gone but Jon still asked that bitch to keep her mouth shut and she lasted less than an hour.

Don't forget Ned lived with his wife believing he cheated on her and the redheaded bitch Sansa just stood there as daddy lost his head. She's been a power hungry, conniving, cold cunt since she was a kid. She's already put the knife in Jons back.

Why did he have to tell them so urgently??

>jews write duplicity - things that make sense to them
>incels blame women for some reason

Women are the Jews of gender.

>the redheaded bitch Sansa just stood there as daddy lost his head
And what could she have done to stop it?

I don't understand why so many have always defended Sansa. She's always been a cunt.

*trannies

Because she's pretty, or at least she was.

Attached: sansa1.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

She was ass rimming Geoffrey wanting to be a princess/queen so fucking bad the hardest thing she did that day was keep from laughing and cheering out loud as daddys head rolled.

She keeps thinking some man is gonna deliver for her and so far got shit and why she's so envious of Dany. "Why her" and not me. She wants Jon to be on the throne thinking she will get to manipulate him, perhaps even be his wife now she knows he's a cousin not her half brother.

ok, a pretty CUNT

>women has no honor
wait... is got getting redpilled?

Being pretty is a license to be a cunt.

how is that an "emotional" scene? Its just an information that has no emotional component like at all. Noone of them knew Lyanna because they werent born.

>Geoffrey

They're cutting every scene that requires acting.

SANSA DO YOU SUPER DUPER PINKY PROMISE CROSS YOUR HEART OR HOPE TO DIE

Attached: really makes you think.gif (500x215, 453K)

better looking and smarter? sounds about right

not just that, aren't starks known for their honor and keeping their words? They're the biggest turncoats in the fucking show now

The last time Arya saw Sansa was at Ned's execution. Why doesn't Arya HATE that bitch with a passion for consorting with their father's killers? Selling out their dad to be killed, joining the lannisters. Why wasn't Sansa on Arya's list?

Attached: 886.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

>t. Efraim

Because that means he isn't their brother. Are you retarded?

Hey, Geoffrey, can you make me a sandwich?

>There, Tyrion and Varys are the two biggest gossips in Westeros. By the time she reaches King's Landing, everyone will know.

Attached: i swear.png (512x384, 285K)

kek

Attached: 1548640957989.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

Thats why she told

of course she is, Ned shot blanks

Well, duh. Dabid said exactly that in the post-match analysis.

because Sansa believes she belongs on the throne for having done nothing and Dany is in the way. She knows Jon's a well liked idiot and she can easily manipulate him. It pisses her off Jon will do anything for Dany when its actually Sansa will let any man do anything to her asshole for a chance to be queen.

kek

Lol, and people wonder why Ned didn't tell Cat

She should be at the top of Arya's list and even called her on selling out but Sansa redirected her anger to Littlefinger, blaming everything on him. Sansa is the devil.

starks keep their word but tullys don't

Just like they didn’t show the meeting with Jaime and Bran

I don't know why anyone is angry at sansa or arya.

A supposed warden of the north should have the brainpower to realize just knowing his origins would affect sansa's decisions implicitly even if she never told anyone. And he has no reason besides wanting to tell the truth?

Jews are the women of the human race.

>Jews
>Human

>This

i thought women were the niggers of gender?

Wamen be gossipin'