Halloween sucks

Just watched this movie and it fucking sucks ass. Fuck whoever says it's good.

Attached: Halloween_(1978)_theatrical_poster.jpg (220x326, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TETo6GQF7TE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1381572690204.png (500x628, 298K)

It doesn't go far enough. Most of the movie is just suspense with a really boring payoff.

It's good

What's your favorite horror movie, anons?

The thing

It sucking fucks

Garbage taste. You need to off yourself immediately

This comic is so stupid...

The last 15 minutes is pure comedy with Michael getting absolutely destroyed several times by a teenage girl (male) despite having the element of surprise

Not horror. You get a second chance.

It is horror you fucking dumbass

Attached: giphy.gif (477x185, 1018K)

You seem upset...

Very disrespectful, but I'll let it slide. It's a Sci-fi/mystery, just like Alien. Both are commonly mistaken as horror movies.

How did Michael know how to drive a car if he never once spoke to anyone since childhood?

>How did Michael know how to drive a car
Lazy writing.

He was doing very well last night! Maybe someone around here gave him lessons!

It's an hour of boring bullshit, and I was wishing so much we would already kill those dumb annoying cunts.

Which by the way, those cunts are some of the dumbest cunts I've seen in this type of movie

Saw a creepy stranger in a mask in your backyard staring at you? Just go to sleep and don't even check anything. Probably doesn't even lock the door.

Or the dumb cunt seeing Michael several times staring at her and then disappearing, then her friends not believing her when she said she saw someone. But when the kid tells her he saw a man staring outside window but he's gone when she looks, she brushes it off as nothing, doesn't even get alerted or suspicious, WHEN THE SAME THING LITERALLY HAPPENED TO HER SEVERAL TIMES THE SAME DAY

Then when we learn Michael is immortal and there's finally some chance for him showing his true power and wrecking shit and killing more dumb cunts the movie ends

I don't like this comic

Do you know what the word "horror" means?

Guys the michael myers slowly getting back up in the background part was cool

More like John CRAPenter amirite?

Attached: 20190506_145053.jpg (645x550, 117K)

It's called suspense, user. Sorry it doesn't have 487 jump scares to keep your 12 second attention span.

Where's suspense in two vapid roasties talking about guys for an hour straight?

Lynda talking about always forgetting her chemistry book and her math book and her English book and, lets see, her French book and well, who needs books anyways. Is god-tier script writing.

Attached: RkyO_SaM_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

>roasties
>cunts
Ohhhh, ok, now we get it. You hate women. Why didn't you just state that in the OP? I'd rather watch Halloween than read through this thread again.

Attached: 1531276300514.jpg (612x612, 153K)

I agree it's not that great but using the excuse of characters being dumb in horror isn't fair. They don't know they're in a horror movie. Sometimes I hear a loud crash or something in my basement and you know what I do? I go down and check it out.

Fucking Zach

Child's Play 3

I hate women but I like Halloween.

It has good things in it (the title, the music, PJ Soles tits, Loomis) but overall it's overrated shit while Black Christmas is infinitely superior. I'd say even Friday the 13th is a better movie!!!FACT!!!

Stupid fuck

>What's your favorite horror movie, anons?

Return of the Living Dead

!!!FACT!!!

Halloween 3 - Season of the witch.
Unironically I think it's a lot better then all the other Halloween movies.

>How did Michael know how to drive a car if he never once spoke to anyone since childhood?

And if he's soo EVIL AND CRAZY why doesn't he just run them down, or get out of the car, walk up to them in broad daylight and start stabbing them?!? Crazy people don't care what time it is when killing needs to get done!!!FACT!!!

Stop with the fact shit faggot

He watched loomis do it for several years. Try and pay attention faggots

>Halloween 3 - Season of the witch.

Best movie of the franchise with 4 being the best one with Meyers!!!FACT!!!

I liked 2 better than 3.

you're not wrong but you're acting like an absolute faggot, lose the name

>Stop with the fact shit faggot

youtu.be/TETo6GQF7TE

Embarrassing. I really hope you’re not some schizo boomer

It's a twitter meme. I thought you fags love twitter.

he's only been around a few months and not as bad as Deus Volt, I haven't seen that nigger krager in over a year

namefags should all hang

Don’t use twitter so I wouldn’t know

>mystery

I forgot about that nigger. Good. Hopefully he’s dead in a ditch somewhere

Yeah, really the second one is probably the best. It takes advantage of the fact that Chucky is a doll more so than any other movie. Truly a perfect killer doll/puppet movie.

You're supposed to watch it on October 31st for the novelty.

Michael > Jason > Freddy > Leprechaun > Alien > Pinhead > Predator > Ghostface > Leatherface > The Creeper > Wishmaster > The Tallman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chucky >>>>>>>>>>>>> Candyman

>crybaby pussy is number 1
kek

1 > 4 > 2018 > 2 > 3 > power gap > RZ1 > RZ2 > H20 > 5 > power gap > Resurrection > Curse

Halloween invented these tropes

The Serpent and the Rainbow

i love it and theres nothing you can do about it

Best bit is when he get stapled to the board and tears his hand off to attach the knife. As a kid that bit made my stomach churn.
Looking back it seems obvious you could just flip him over with your foot and he'd be fucked but my childish mind didn't think that far.

Leprechaun higher than Alien. Fuck right off.

Right

>stop having opinions

Actually a good list

The tits at the very beginning are perfect. And it's a great movie to have playing on a nice overcast fall afternoon in October

If you watched Halloween 6 you'd realize it was Dr. Wynn who taught him.

Carpenter should have framed her tit shot better.

Kys faggot

Halloween 6 is awful and not canon

Fuck off gay boy.

Fag.
1 > RZ2 > Curse > 2 > 4 > 3 > RZ1 > 2018 > 5 > H20 > Resurrection

There's like 5 different canons now, who gives a fuck?

Based DR. Loomis poster

If you want someone to entertain your opinion you need to express more than "sucks ass". You suck ass but I don't make an entire thread about it.

Pretty based ranking, I'd swap pinhead and leprechaun but otherwise spot on

>Curse
>Anything but dead last
You people are like a cult. So many people jump to share their love for that garbage film like it's one of the finest works of art ever created.

Fuck you.

No fuck you