Star Wars destroyed

>Star Wars destroyed
>Star Trek destroyed
>Predator destroyed
>GoT destroyed

Literally what the fuck is going on? This can't just be incompetence at this point.

Attached: sad vader.jpg (2448x3264, 463K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=82Odwy_dvQg
imdb.com/title/tt1392190/awards
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Women

You're growing up.

Japan does it right. They tell a story and let it end. Americucks keep it alive like a zombie for as long as it makes money.

The realized their artistic propaganda to distract and destroy the goyim was actually inspiring and uplifting them. So they removed the artistry from it.

on a certain level yes but it is hard to ignore the fact that all forms of media are suffering from objective declines in writing

Western TV/movies/games is not all sorts of media.

This has literally shit to do with writing quality dropping like a rock.

>nu star wars movies made 1 billion dollars in the box office
>people love it
>destroyed
kys

It was always shit. You're just a little bit less retarded now (which isn't the case with most normies).

Bullshit. I rewatch old SW or Predator and still love them while new movies are trash for retards.

You're objectively retarded

No one buys the merchandise.

it's not incompetence, far from it, it's the realization that certain audiences don't give a flying fuck how bad the flicks that you shit out are.
They don't care about plot holes, they don't care about shit writing, and they absolutely love CGI.
Once you are pandering to this audience, you don't even need to try anymore. They're simply too dumb to see your trash for what it is.

Basically, everyone wants the capeshit audience. So much easy money to be gained from retards who will happily part with it.

Any story endeavour that starts with a boardroom meeting is going to go south down the line.

Independent storytellers are where it's always been.

>No name author makes a smash hit bestselling series; is picked up by a film studio and has a 25% chance of being good.
>indie filmmaker makes a low budget film, becomes a cult movie, then they can make their dream project after that (results in 2-3 solid movies if they're not a hack).
>mid-level filmmaker with good movies on their belt picks up a forgotten/overlooked book series and adapts it to major success because its a passion project

>b-b-b-but my shitty anime and JRPGs and visual novels are good still!
the delusion is palpable

Yikes, the cope is real.

Lay off the so󠛡y, fellas.

*blocks your path

Attached: 5b917c4e-07c9-47be-8639-4a99dd9efebc..jpg (480x360, 25K)

Jews trying to demoralise us by destroying our cultural attachments and modern inspiring myths of heroic journeys.

You are just out of touch
This is what the common people want

>Yea Forums suddenly pretending they liked got all along

I finally saw that last Predator movie this weekend and it was one of the worst pieces of shit I have ever watched

Music, dance, painting and art in general is in decline. Unless you think Interior Semiotics is somehow a great piece of art

>pop culture

every single franchise OP listed has received major backlash for its latest entries

Nepotism and progressive politics run rampant. Just stop consuming the Hollywood media and do something productive with your time.

I hate two of those so I'm happy.

You can't retroactively destroy what has already been made. Just abandon the new movies and keep the old. Stop giving attentio. Stop making threads.

How often do you go to art galleries and concert halls presenting contemporary works?

>coping this hard

>dance is in decline
This nigga never heard of fortnight and flossing

>Literally what the fuck is going on? This can't just be incompetence at this point.

Attached: A weapon to Surpass Metal Gear.png (1081x950, 111K)

"You can destroy these things. It is possible."
--George Lucas, behind the scenes phantom menace footage

Attached: 1524394552449.jpg (626x717, 34K)

>>GoT destroyed
I enjoyed the hell out of the last episode. I think I might only be in it for the salt at this point.

The arts being in decline is just a symptom of society declining in general.

I played Star Wars battlefront 2004 all weekend to escape to a time when things were much better than they are now. I remember my dad getting it and when you put the disk in, the install screen would be the sound of Darth breathing. It got all giddy and my dad said he would install it on my PC next.

he did. It was the best game ever. Parents divorced a year later. Rarely see him now.

Attached: nix.png (400x300, 113K)

Star Wars was destroyed decades ago with the prequels because nobody would tell George no.
Star Trek was destroyed because there have been so many series of it that they had to fuck it up eventually.
GoT was destroyed because they ran out of book material so the show degenerated into a normal tv show. Also they weirdly wanted to finish off the story a season or two earlier than they should have. Made especially weirder by the fact that they want to make prequels now. Like dude, if you still want to ride the cash cow don't kill the main show prematurely.
I don't care about predator so I'm skipping that one

You're as retarded as the people you shitpost about if you genuinely think Japan is some kind of last bastion of quality in the world. Don't pretend like you meant anything else by that post either. There are still good foreign films, for example, being made in places like Russia, Korea, France, etc but they are the tiny exception, not the rule.

Attached: 1555975521657.png (438x461, 96K)

predator is simple, they couldn't replicate the perfect action movie twice

predators 2 and predators are decent flicks but they don't compare even a little to the original. and of course the avp movies and the predator are just dogshit

>They tell a story and let it end
Tell that to Dragon Ball Super and Boruto you fuck.

>going into tinfoil hat conspiracy mode when it's much more easily explained by niche media gaining popularity which draws in normies that the media then appeals to instead of the old niche audience that is less numerous

Attached: ochako.gif (379x387, 71K)

FPBP

Attached: 1557108678189.jpg (970x572, 286K)

That should be a sign that adults enjoy them instead of just children and autists.

Dragonball
Evangelion
Code Geass

We're getting ten more years of Code Geass apparently with the new continuity.

Its called subversion m80. WW3 is coming.
>it was always shit
This is such a woman thing to say. "Youre hobbys were always shit so you shouldn't be mad about the fact women want to barge into them and take over". Why would women and faggots want to be a part of something if its shit? Oh thats right because you cant allow men to have interests that are common to us on a level you can never understand.

Go and give birth.

Attached: 1556785565874.jpg (1066x1600, 421K)

BASED and REDPILLED

CRINGE and BLUEPILLED. KILL YOURELVES YOU COPING SO󠛡YBOY FAGGOTS!

Attached: 1554539288233.jpg (449x547, 69K)

>I'm both based and redpilled and cringe and bluepilled

Attached: lol.png (597x568, 55K)

you didnt reply to my post

>caring about SJW and women ruining your tv shows and films
IF YOU IGNORE THEM, THEY WILL LEAVE!
right? :^)

this is what happens when you put money in charge

Remember to tune in to Evangelion 4.44 It does (not) end coming uhhhh

you call everything swj, but if you like it you dont remember that it was SWJ or something lke that
basically if things go wrong it means it someone`is fault (your political enemies)

In the case of Dragon Ball, it ended when Toriyama wanted it to end. After the dreadful American "adaption" movie, he decided to stay on top of future endeavors using the IP. So good job further proving the point that the problem lays with the west.

It's the "end times".

Everything is supposed to suck during the "end times".

Watch some anime.

I rewatched FMA Brotherhood a few weeks ago. Such a incredible show.

Neon Genesis Evangelion will be on Netflix soon aswell.

Pokemon is still safe.

Attached: pokemon-detective-pikachu.jpg (1000x667, 111K)

TV and film is dramatically improving in the quality of writing, but you're still watching kid stuff. Kid stuff gets exploited by cynical producers and shit, it always declines over time.

This was to be expected. Literally every single series that goes on for more than 6 seasons eventually goes to shit. You gotta know when to stop, and that moment is when the series is still good.

are you fucking retarded
>Star Wars
shit since the prequels and the decline began with RotJ
>Star Trek
shit since voyager
>Predator
shit since 2

GoT is literally the only one that has turned to shit recently and that was still a few years ago in S4. The simple fact is any franchise that runs long enough is inevitably going to run dry. It's not jews or SJWs you conspiracy addled retards, it's retarded executives and uninspired creators. If you want good content seek out new content, well established content is necessarily watered down

It's was a targeted "girl power" propaganda push in anticipation of President Hillary Clinton. Then she got her prolapsed asshole blown out by Trump, but they were already all-in starting in 2015 (just in time to shill for Hill). They invested too much time and money into Hillarizing the nation, much in the same way they negrofied our pop culture in the lead-up to Obama.

They want Biden next, so I expect a return to "classic liberal values", meaning they will start pushing JFK tier heroes, ie cucked older white guys who grovel to minorities.

Add Dr Who to your list

pure cohencidence, goy
>

Attached: Who Runs Hollywood, C'mon We do.jpg (698x1249, 285K)

>Independent storytellers are where it's always been.
lmao no it's not, hollywood was god-tier under the studio system. What's fucked up storytelling is precisely the death of storytelling as a craft and instead relying on hacks getting it right by accident.

Oh yes, lets wonder who is IN CHARGE of literally EVERY SINGLE ONE of these big franchises.

.. and (((they))) cry out in pain while (((they))) hit you.

Attached: ovendodger btfo.jpg (500x740, 107K)

I don't know, everything runs out of steam at some point.

Autistically screaming about them on the internet has only seemed to make them stronger. It makes it seem like the sjws are fighting for some legitimate cause if you keep going into comment sections and saying "fuck niggers and fuck women" or whatever. And when they see that they think they have to fight back against you by using whatever platform they have at their disposal to advance their political views.

I feel like a civilian in a country where two superpowers are having a proxy war. I don't want either of you to win. I want you to both get the fuck out of my country and stop destroying everything I love.

Attached: Stop.jpg (709x667, 133K)

>TV and film is dramatically improving in the quality of writing

Attached: hahaha_oh_wow.jpg (600x467, 51K)

next is Marvel capeshit, a tv series about a subpar polish videogame/book and Lord of the Rings.

>Predator destroyed
When was it every an IP with legs, user? Predator 1 is the only good movie in the entire property.

lol

Yes, just like we ignored the immigration problems and they just went away. After all, MLK ignored racism and we never got civil rights passed.

Daily reminder you can't look forward to Witcher because the fucking British turned all the women black.
Daily reminder you can't look forward to the Lord of the Rings prequel because it's going to be OC about Arnor supported only by the author's notes.
Daily reminder you can't look forward to the Wheel of Time series because any story with that many books will be butchered by whatever Jew hack nepotism hire they task with screenplaying it.
Daily reminder you can't look forward to the Game of Thrones prequels because the current D&D-tier writing/directing is exactly what you're going to get from them.
Daily reminder Star Wars is fucking dead to such a degree that "Mandalorian" is the best thing they have going for it.

>TV and film is dramatically improving in the quality of writing
*teleports behind you using the power of Yaaaas*

We'll always have the LotR movies.
*"as time goes by" plays in the background*

> the fucking British

Lauren Hissrich, the writers and directors all are American you daft cunt. Don't go blaming this on us.

>please ignore all the mangas that have been on-going for fucking DECADES

You don't know fuck all about the mid 20th century, then.

Nigger you are literally watching normy shit and expecting gold. Sharp Objects just came out, that never could have been released a few decades ago. Try that, it's for grown ups.

sharp objects is normie shit

>it ended when Toriyama wanted it to end
That is not true, Boo arc is the proof

lmao I know about the mid 20th century that's why I know writing nowadays is shit jfc see Robert McKee agrees with me btw

>Japan is some kind of last bastion of quality in the world

Nips and slavs are the last ones producing quality.

imagine being this delusional

The casting was done in the UK and they specifically sought "BAME", which is a term that doesn't exist in America you blubbering cunt.

Try watching tv from the 50s. Sure, there were a few great movies, but the vast amount were trash of such low standards that we just wouldn't see today. Everyone remembers the greats, because they were great. The actual experience of consuming media then was much, much worse.

Shonen is the japanese equivalent of capeshit. It was never good.

Anime industry is producing great stuff literally every season. But western normies won't even touch 90% of it. Not like it matters anime industry is growing faster than ever.

Attached: 1554985345396.jpg (1920x1815, 1.42M)

Nah you're full of shit mate. The best era in filmmaking is the 60's/70's because that was when filmmakers were making low budget kinos.

Then it hit a different sweet spot in the 80's/90's with filmmakers who grew up on the 60/70's stuff transferring those techniques and lessons into pulp movie fun.

Peaked with the early 2000's with Matrix, Lord of the Rings,Star Wars, etc.

And now we're in the dregs because the economy went to shit in 2008, and will be getting worse any day now. Western culture is fucked because everyone is feeling the financial pinch, which leads to corporate propaganda to make everyone afraid and hating each other.

Watch when we get an economic boom, suddenly all the white hate, anti-masculinity shit is magically going to disappear.

Based and RFIDchippilled

Postmodern deconstruction of western cultural tropes.

Or put more concisely - KIKES.

Who gives a shit.
The original works are still there. I can still enjoy the old Star Wars films just fine even though the Disney ones are shitty fan fiction.

Attached: 19 - 2rTiwFz.png (1920x1080, 3.87M)

* blocks your punch

Attached: cad35ae5-4b7f-4753-8c82-5acf1126f513..jpg (1280x720, 93K)

all what you write here is a complete bullshit, you are mad.

You have been enjoying hollywood movies and GOT for many years but any fail, any sign of decline of tv show, any weak storyline, any character that you appeal to you because of your political vies and you burst in rage.

you are fucking whining faggotts thats what i say. One mistake and you start whining in apocalitpic scale.

i actually rarely see complains of evil sjw (if i see them i see them on screenshots 90% made by rightwingers ) but mostly i read whining of all kinds of right winngers in internet and im fucking tired of it, your tears is literaly everywhere in internet where i go. literally everywhere

Attached: 13 (2).jpg (576x488, 79K)

>Everything turns to shit
It's too late to complain, this is the future you chose.

Attached: 1527516479028.jpg (458x507, 33K)

Welcome to the Trump era.

because the studio system was broken up around 1948, and television did the rest over the following decade. But any b-movie from the 1940s is miles ahead of many a-movies from nowadays.

>.. and (((they))) cry out in pain while (((they))) hit you
Thanks for literally proving my point.

Attached: kpheqt.png (500x604, 201K)

>Trump era

Attached: ZOG.gif (320x180, 3.9M)

Tell that to Detective Conan.

>>Star Wars destroyed
>Predator destroyed
>GoT destroyed
never good to begin with
>Star Trek destroyed
sure, but you still have a shitton of old good stuff

This guy has it figured it.

Also I've been talking about "voting with your wallet" but that too seems utterly pointless. What message does it send anyway? There is no message. They can just interpret it however they want. You may want to not see a movie for reason X, but instead they just go "oh they weren't interested because of Y" and you're like "wtf that's not why I didn't go see it" but it's too late, their minds are made up. The major studios are hiring some college graduates, the current generation is fucking obsessed with politics and their answer to everything is to make everything more political.

There's no point in arguing with any of them. Even if you call them out for simply presenting their point poorly, they immediately jump to the conclusion that you must be supporting the opposition and attack you just the same they'd attack the actual opposition. There's literally no point in getting involved at all. It's so fucking tiring.

But what about outlying media? The range of expression in independent cinema is exponentially bigger than in the 40s. There's so much you can do with the medium now, you just have to try a bit harder to find it.

brain damage can also give you eidetic memory and other "enhancements". Stop trying to be reductive for the sake of your own agenda, it's the ultimate cringe

>it's another emotionally-charged leftybaby having a booboo at the meanie nasties

Attached: eek.jpg (858x721, 130K)

What do you guys think about it? I'm quite confused about the force now. I still hate how Luke was portayed in TLJ but maybe he wasn't ruined? Maybe people shitting on TLJ for the ideology it pushes just don't understand how the force really works? I don't know what to think anymore
m.youtube.com/watch?v=82Odwy_dvQg

Attached: 1545105113765.jpg (960x960, 110K)

>What message does it send anyway? There is no message. They can just interpret it however they want.
They interpreted Solo failing as no one wanting to see a white (Jewish) male lead, even though it was backlash against TLJ.
They interpreted Mass Effect:Andromeda failing and a studio collapsing like Arabs just crashed planes into it by saying their fans suck and they don't need them.

On smaller properties you can "vote with your wallet", but you can't do it to Hollywood because they'll just use accounting tricks to pretend it never happened. Starving the Mouse is not an effective strategy.

Any anime you can think of is more lazier written than even the worst capeshit.

>Americucks keep it alive like a zombie for as long as it makes money

Detective Conan: January/1994
Hajime no Ippo: October/1989
Anpanman: October/1988
Dragon Ball: November/1984
And of course
Sazae-san: October/1969

Attached: sazae-san.jpg (750x350, 101K)

Oh come on, lots of all that indy cinema is just hacky pretentious crap. Maybe you're into that, I like my cinema classic and well-crafted thank you very much.
I just want some good stories that don't have to rely on cheap morbidity and other shock-factors, and well told without having to resort to muh artsy fartsy imagery to try and make up for the lack of actual depth.

This *10000000

Based detective conan going full zombie
It was watchable until they replaced Kogoro's voice actor. Now it feels soulless :(

>soulless
Right on point user

Attached: detective_conan_-_130-131_nege66d5124-00_41_11-096-0163.jpg (640x480, 38K)

>The best era in filmmaking is the 60's/70's
Jesus fuck

And supernatural

cringe and bluepilled, SM was the TLJ of pokemon

WOW! Sean Penn looks like that!
Nice tits bro!

Attached: 1551771767345.jpg (833x925, 88K)

The problem is not going for decades. It's that it goes from hand to hand like a cheap whore. Any tumblr failed artist can get a contract to write some chapters of Iron Man and turn him into a latinx lesbian of color or some shit that has to travel back in time and kill himself through anal sex.

The 60's are arguably one of the worst decades in film history. The 70's was a violent backlash to that era. (trust me I love 70's movies)
>peaked with the early 2000's with Matrix, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, ect.
oh okay so you are retarded

>Evangelion

Attached: Bravo, Vince 1380509724489.jpg (337x257, 24K)

The best era in filmmaking was undeniably 1930's-40's. Only a hurr durr muh boring black and white movies tastelet would disagree. 1939 is probably the greatest year for hollywood ever
>Gone with the Wind
>Mr Smith goes to Washington
>Stagecoach
>Wizard of Oz
>Dodge City
>Hound of the Baskervilles (Basil Rathbone)
>The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (Basil Rathbone)
>Gunga Din
>Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
>Ninotchka
>The Four Feathers
>Goodbye, Mr Chips
>The roaring twenties
>Drums along the Mohawk

show me one other year with so many absolute kinos. I'll wait.

The 90s were breddy gud too, modern post-studio cinema had settled and the CGI obsession wasn't quite there yet, lots of fresh ideas and good actors.

>predator good to begin with
ayy lmao

Oh boy I sure do love dated movies with schlocky pantomime acting oh boy oh yes yum yum

haha i saw this guy walking down the street on saturday, he had like a whole entourage of cos-bros

This. The 60s were absolutely terrible, after the collapse of the studio system and the intrusion of television, plus hippy influences which were just awful like Easy Rider. Hollywood was at a low point in the 60s, very few memorable kinos. The 70s became intredasting again, with all the new hollywood and european-inspired filmmaking. The dire situation of the 60s gave some freedom for new ideas in the 70s. Similar to how the 90s were a reaction to the dullness of the 80s.

>pantomime acting
Oh you like Nolan's films too?

Attached: wew.gif (300x300, 174K)

doesn't watch movies
watches movies

We simply are in the worst timeline that hasn't seen Humanity kill itself already.

But it's coming, soon.

Is that why Solo and Justice League made billions at the box office?

>they couldn't replicate the perfect action movie twice
I don't see how that has anything to do with making the plot revolve around an autistic child who represents the apex of humanity.

>The original works are still there.
If you don't mind breaking the law to obtain them. VHS are demagnetizing and laser disks are rotting at an exponential pace.

Jews
Have sex.

There was a bare-bones DVD set released, which included some bastardized version (don't even know which one) and on three "bonus discs" the original theatrical versions, from the Laserdisc transfer (that means 4:3 non-anamorphic video with films letterboxed to 2.35).
It's something.
Dunno if it's still being sold tho.

The communist manifesto details the point of and how to erode away the previous culture's history and identity in order to clean the slate for total state control and dictation of that culture. The heroic stories of fiction that permeate through all the generations of a given culture represent the largest threat to state control over the masses.

It's why memes have been banned in the EU, it's why social media is being cleansed.
You're all so close to losing everything, and you can't even find inspiration to fight back in exaggerated works of fiction anymore.
We win

Attached: suck.webm (460x242, 875K)

>total recall destroyed
>robocop destroyed
>conan the barbarian destroyed
>aliens destroyed
>bladerunner destroyed
>mad max destroyed
I'm sure there are more. Every good masculine film has been remade or extended and warped to death.
I think remakes are a deliberate way to remove the originals from history. Search on the internet for 'bladerunner' and all it comes back with is pictures of that fucking faggot with a plaster on his nose standing in what has been labelled 'bisexual lighting', the pink and blue aids effect that has been put in a dozen films in the last few years.

there's more than one sequel you retard, the point is they failed each time even when they tried to rip off the first movie

Care to name something that isnt absolute shite?

>bladerunner destroyed

Attached: 1555253006575.jpg (2560x1440, 801K)

Fuck off, communism will never be fully implemented again, every developed culture is aware of it's failures

An all dese momans b los in da ray

Attached: port.jpg (730x398, 90K)

>mad max destroyed
Immortan Joe judges your lack of brain cells as mediocre

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

kill yourself viral marketting absorbing imbecile

It was destroyed with Soldier desu.

Laughing with one of the most awarded action films of the last decades
imdb.com/title/tt1392190/awards

Stop being edgy for the only sake of being edgy

Attached: download.jpg (318x159, 12K)

Are you part of that shitty little viral marketting firm in England run by an old dried up bitch and staff by part-time university students that did the original year-long marketting run when the film was out?
Pathetic.

Do men like?
Is it resonant with a large group of men across social lines?
Do women like it despite having no women and the women act in a heteronormative way?

Then it will be destroyed.
Women are dykey/overly competent, man hating, future debtslaves and will die alone stinking of dog semen and sadness.
Men are all impotent and or incompetent pussies who will naturally die for women unless they are jewish.