What are some good things about this season?

What are some good things about this season?

Costume design was great, IMO

Attached: Jaime north costume.png (480x350, 287K)

That its only 6 episode long and were already more than half way though it.

Cinematography was great too

Attached: 8shy9um24av21.jpg (7680x3291, 2.2M)

Some shots are utter dogshit and then some are 100% pure kinomatography.

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S08E04.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-GoT.mkv00004.png (1280x720, 968K)

Last episode triggered redditors
Literally the only good thing about this season so far

She gets decapitated

Attached: 58856761-3FD5-46A6-841E-9664CB5F1596.jpg (1440x1080, 111K)

Surely you jest

Attached: 1557139076065.jpg (1920x1078, 375K)

What are they upset about now

The costumes are crap.
I can kinda agree with these.

The Golden Company looks like dat?

I am not even sure if you mean that shot was great or awful

Attached: 2019-05-01-image-18.jpg (2048x1365, 377K)

I've always wondered where did they find so many white extras? I mean they were shooting King's Landing scenes in Croatia, right?

Did they bring whites there? Or were they shooting extras scenes in the studio in Ireland/US?

It was great, what you posted not so much. The lighting in the entire battle was completely fucked.

what

writting is unironically top tier. Plot fags can GTFO.
This is sopranos tier.

american education

>golden company
>no elephants
>bring your own armor

t. d&d

Croatia is eastern europe Slavic country not an African republic user

Attached: 2381923_0.jpg (630x630, 63K)

What is genuinely wrong with you americans are you're schools that fucking awful?

poor bait
slightly better

>That its only 6 episode long and were already more than half way though it.

This

I think they're trying to go for zouave pants, since that's better suited to the climates of the Golden company's activities but that might be giving them too much credit.

Attached: 1st-louisiana-zouave-battalion-coppens-zouaves-mark-maritato.jpg (562x900, 80K)

>Croatia is white because they speak slavic language

No they are not. They've been under the turkish rule for centuries and had blacks imported from all over Africa.

The language means nothing. Look at Hungarians who look exactly like their neighoboring Czechs and Romanians, even though they speak a native Siberian language and it's closest sister languages are spoken by literal mongols there. Same goes with Finns and Estonians.

Attached: God was a Serb.jpg (920x1353, 184K)

They didn't bring the elephants across, but honestly they actually don't look bad. Getting uniform armour is very unrealistic, but matching helmets and shields? Not too hard, and it all matches. They also have proper maille or gambeson on them, along with their helmets actually being practical (Unlike the lannister helmets)

Picrelated are the Khanty-Mansi people, who still inhabbit Siberia and who's language is the most closely related to modern Hungarian right now.

Attached: portrait-of-girls-from-khanty-tribe-stock-image__1921002.jpg (450x314, 35K)

>are you're schools
>trashing on someone's education

great if you can see it

I'm from Serbia and you're fucking retarded.

What you're saying is so disconnected from reality to the point where I believe that you're just poor man's baiting.

>flat lighting
>they're just standing there
>great
what?

Sorry but I don't have the energy to write out an entire post about color, light and composition.

I waited a year for 6 episodes?

>serbia
>the most positive thoughts about black people

Attached: 1555068262777.jpg (780x520, 47K)

>Under turkish rule
Not the whole country, only minor parts and Dubrovnik (KL) never was. Croatia is called christians last stand in europe because they BTFOd ottomans

>importing africans
Literally what

Attached: 1554757449474.jpg (353x660, 32K)

I assume its because the diversity quota chick just just got murdered.

The show will be over soon.

Serbia indeed loves Black people
ever since Tupac moved to Serbia they love them

Attached: tupac.jpg (480x360, 14K)