Hopes

hopes
expectations
fears

Attached: Spider-Man_Far_From_Home_poster.jpg (220x326, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt9L1jCKGnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eh

>hopes
I hope capeshit will end soon
>expectations
I expect it will be around for another 5 years at least
>fears
It will still be around when I'm an old man

mysterio is a kino villain
it will be classic MCU kino

Homecoming was one of the weaker MCU movies. Far from Home looks similarly bland.

I hope there are less Capeshit and GoT threads in the future.
I expect there atill will be.
I fear Ill get mistakenly accused of sexual assault.

This

Hopes: Uncle Ben is shown, More Spider-Man action and saving civilians. Spider-Man gets brutally beaten and be has to fight for his life.
Expectations: Tony becomes the replaces Uncle Ben because Feige wants to jerk off to his creations by fucking over Spider-Man and making other people accept it. MJ has a really small subplot.
Fears: MJ is shoehorned in hard and she becomes annoying

It makes less than a billion.

I hope it'll be just as good or better than Homecoming.
I expect Gyllenhaal will be kino as usual.
I fear nothing, honestly. I really liked Homecoming.

I don't care. I don't watch superhero flicks because i am not a child or a manchild

/thread

how can europe be far from home when he's been another planet?

Homecoming was great, great villain and actual highschool feels.

Every marvel movie that has ties to MCU, feels largely unnecessary after Endgame.

I like jake
The movie looks dull
Homecoming was dull
I'll probably not watch this.
Disney managed to make the only good marvel character lame

If this is happening after the unsnappening, does that mean that all the kids in high school got snapped to still be in high school when Peter Parker gets back, or are these just new high school students?

I hope it bombs and nobody watches it
I expect that it'll make ~800 Million because people seem to have an insatiable appetite for meaningless capeshit with a Disney sticker on it

I expect the whole Mysterio plot is a smoke and mirrors front to them introducing Norman.

I don't know why people hate Homecoming. It's no Raimi but it's the only MCU film that actually made me feel something in the 3rd act. The airplane fight was sick.

They made mj a nigress. Fuck you disney. I can’t watch this shit anymore

They should have kept Mysterio’s fish bowl on for the trailer and kept people guessing who the actor playing him would be. It’s fine for kids but anyone who watched the animated series knows he creates illusions so that twist they’re setting up is already predictable (could still be interesting I dunno)

I loved all the wmbw in Homecoming.

No hopes
I expect it to be utter garbage that gets eaten up en mass
Fears? none.

A kissing scene between the fat Asian and blonde lady

Attached: 1539597494881.jpg (1078x1056, 274K)

>none
>none
>I'll have to hear about it too much

how will he swing in places other than new york?

the villain was one of the only noteworthy things about it

I don't any hope for this movie. I feel it would be the same as previous one, maybe villain will be interesting again but that's all.

Hopes
>Kino villain
>Spider-Man breaking down due to losing Tony and Ben
Expectations
>8/10 movie that isn't better than the first film
Fears
>Villain gets butchered
>No dramatic stake for Peter

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt9L1jCKGnE
I am on the fence. Best part about homecoming was Micheal Keaton.

Calling bullshit on this. AVENGERS ENDGAME was the last Marvel film. This "trailer" for a "new" Spider-Man movie is going to turn out to be a commercial for something, like the announcement of a CROCODILE DUNDEE reboot from last year. Cruel to trick gullible comic book movie fans.

There's been a lot of confusion in the marketplace about an upcoming Spider-Man movie. Spider-Man has been in a bunch of movies lately (HOMECOMING, INFINITY WAR, INTO THE SPIDER-VERSE and ENDGAME) so it's leading people to believe there is always a Spider-Man movie on the horizon.

But it makes no sense for Spider-Man's first solo movie to be called "Homecoming" and the sequel to be "Far From Home". Who is far from home right after they come home? Business travelers who are always in transit? Not high school kids. The premise falls apart immediately.

He was somehow swinging in a ravaged battlefield, don't worry, they'll find a way.

I hope people get tired of capeshit

No, it was dogshit.

>Actually unironically giving a single shit about superhero films

Attached: 1557004814307.jpg (600x637, 43K)

>multiverse
*yawn*

thanks for spoiling endgame

>Just like in the comics
Except he's Hobgoblin in the comics and not an el goblino

>Uncle Ben is shown
>More Spider-Man action and saving civilians.
>Spider-Man gets brutally beaten and be has to fight for his life.
So basically you hope to see Raimi’s Spider-Man

>Nick Fury helping the villain AGAIN

Is he fucking dense?

except he was never the hobgoblin since that was something Marvel pulled out of their ass after they lost the original writer

>Coming into a thread about something you don't like just to complain

Really? He was in the 90's animated series.

Yes

I was excited for the movie but when they not only showed peter about to date a pretty attractive black girl that I would've been fine with it turns out MJ was actually that fucking ugly mutt who wasn't funny

They’re gonna try to hype up a sinister six movie by the end

Fuck. I keep forgetting he's Ned since they just copied Miles's Asian best friend.

HOPES: /pol/ BTFO from another 1b Diversity Inc black buster
EXPECTIONS /pol/ BTFO from another 1b Diversity Inc blockbuster
FEARS MysteriLOL

Attached: Diversity Spider-Man.jpg (3992x2659, 1.51M)

best kino of 2018 was capeshit

Attached: 1557081083703.jpg (955x537, 93K)