Are you a virgin?

>Are you a virgin?

Do people really play games like this? I've started to accept invites to things this year but now I'm thinking I should go back to recluse life again

Attached: 1543604034786.png (646x595, 323K)

So what's the correct way to respond to this? is getting up and leaving too obvious?

You never played truth or dare?

just tell your friends you're asexual

It doesn't matter what you say. You can easily spot a virgin from a hundred miles away. The way he talks, the way he moves, it's all subconscious but you just instantly can tell.

Spotted the virgin

Yes. Or at least the subject might come up through something like 'what was your first time like' or 'tell your wildest sexual encounter'

Jack off

Why can't you just tell the truth and say you haven't had sex before? Don't over complicate it.

Just admit it.

This post

is an exaggeration but there's truth to it. If you're generally socially awkward/shy and not socially active, people will figure it out quickly.

This, the virgin guy is evidently shy and behaves weirdly.
You don’t have to play the game in order to spot one.

I used to just say "nahh", and that's it. If they pried further ("what? Ive never seen you with a girl") I'd just say it was a once night stand in university.

I wasn't embarrassed about it (it was an known fact among my friends) - I just didn't wanna deal with the fallout of responding with a simple "yes". Anyway I got laid at 25, am 27 now. Had sex twice, not much emotional attachment. Blowjobs are way better. But having sex with someone you DO have an emotional connection to, is probably amazing

Attached: download.jpg (268x188, 8K)

If you’re in a situation like that, it’s almost guaranteed you can use the occasion to get laid (funnily enough this was demonstrated in the show)

what the fucks a lommy?

Based ‘uses 9 lines to write 2 short sentences’ poster

>'what was your first time like'
i was drunk and so nervous that i couldn't keep a proper errection. i was not able to come from years of deathgrip masturbation.
>'tell your wildest sexual encounter'
getting a blowjob in a train. train was mostly empty but 3-4 rows from us there sat a guy. i think he was watching us trough the reflection in the window.

Literally just say you’re a virgin. And be relatively confident/accepting when you say it, as if “ya im a virgin oh well ill live”

Youll get ragged by friends on naturally but people will respect that your honest and open
Most people in life arent lowly fags like the people here that would literally think lesser of you for it
unless theyre your family, and im being serious

I count 8.

>If you're generally socially awkward, shy and not socially active,

Sounds a lot like me except I don't think I'm shy or too awkward. I had sex literally just once when I was 17. I'm 30 now

Should just tell people I'm a virgin?

Find better associates.

Don't under any circumstances do what says.

These, tbqh senpai. Better to just admit it instead of nervously making up some obviously fake story

If I were you, I'd get off this site.

An ancient old Chinese prostitute whose cunt smelled like mouldy musty old towels fucked me up the ass with a strapon.
So I’m no virgin now you incel losers

it happens
idk ask your mu

If you're a girl say Yes
This is the gender bias we face in society

we truly inhabit a society

(OP)
it happens
"idk ask your mum" *extremely virgin laugh*

If you're a cool or respected enough person, just admit you're a virgin without seeming embarassed. It'll actually qctually circle qround to make you more interesting, and if you're attractive enough and already talking to a girl in that context she might offer to be your first.

I'm not a virgin but I once was. Trust me.

I'm a shy introverted guy but not a virgin. Was with my gf for 7 years.

How old were you when you were in that position though? There's probably a cutoff where you can't admit it.

Be more confident and assertive then it won’t be questioned. If the conversation moves to the subject of sex, be engaged but don’t showboat with lies.

90% of communicating is non-verbal and can’t be faked convincingly. You need to find a way to feel confident. Once you do that, everything else falls into place.

Threads like these just convince me even more that people are trash. Having a small circle of close friends is fine, I could never stomach interacting with normalscum every day. All these people care about is the social hierarchy. Such shallow, worthless sacks of shit.

Attached: 1536348613607.png (409x354, 2K)

this also applies if u haven't had sex in 5 years. I have reverted back to virginism

have sex, now

Please have sex