/got/ general - our lord edition

Attached: bronn-holding-the-lannister-crossbow.jpg (1200x1200, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

getyarn.io/yarn-clip/17b25563-188a-477b-91f4-8f96fc46866a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for based Jon brutally murdering Dany

Attached: 1557081727039.jpg (490x490, 48K)

How did he get in? What were the guards doing?

>How did he get in? What were the guards doing?

He got in the same way Arya and Euron manged to get in to do their stuff.

He has a mini iron fleet ship in his pants that lets him teleport

Was there any scene where two men talked to each other about something other than a woman?

>walks into the chamber of the hand of the queen in a castle controlled by her
>threatens him with a crossbow
>walks out

What did he mean by this? Also this was sloppy as fuck. Bronn is friends with both Jaime and Tyrion, thee was no reason for him to be antagonistic.

Were they even in Winterfell during that scene? Looked like they had gone to some tavern down the way.

post yfw grey worm kills the mountain

Attached: varys.jpg (410x452, 15K)

Jon and Tormund
Jon and Sam

Jesus Euron how do you keep showing up fucking everywhere?

>post yfw grey worm kills the mountain

Attached: 1556823633478.jpg (600x581, 46K)

ten good men and some climbing spikes

You guys are going to feel so silly when Stannis shows up at the last second and claims the iron throne

Attached: IMG_0581.jpg (943x951, 122K)

He is the storm, user. The first storm, and the last.

Attached: Crow's Eye.jpg (1375x1364, 518K)

Is there even a single likeable main character left? The Starks are a bunch of autists. Sansa is a cunt. Cersei is a caricature. Jaime is trying really hard to make his redemption matter. Dany is pushed to become 'mad' for drama, and Jon is a background character at this point; it all feels so hollow. I want to see how it all ends but there isn't any possible satisfying end to this story

Attached: 1417758356615.jpg (1700x1133, 189K)

Why didn't she attack from the rear? Dragons are faster than ships.

Attached: 1557136345049.png (606x282, 184K)

Attached: Game of Thrones S08E04 The Last of the Starks [1.15.56.177-1.16.04.393].webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

If I don't get my fucking Cleganebowl imma be pissed.

Attached: PLEASE_STOP.jpg (1024x768, 132K)

Attached: Profile-YohnRoyce.png (347x510, 415K)

>shows up at the start to get crossbow for a couple of minutes
>shows up halfway through to ask for more money for a few minutes
>will show up at the end to get his space on the council of the king cripple
Honestly they had two years to write this complete horseshit, how did no one in two whole fucking years say "this is really awful and we shouldn't do this". Everyone just nodded and smiled? No one made one complaint? No one made one suggestion? How do you fuck up this badly, it is genuinely fucking baffling how you can cause a show to take such a massive nose dive in one season. I mean the show has been shit for fucking years at this point but how did an entire company working on this allow it to get this bad?

Attached: fuck D and D.jpg (1920x1080, 415K)

Is the night king back or no? Is this episode redeemable at all?

So he's secretly a Durrandon ?

what video game is that from?

Cersei

>Why didn't she attack from the rear? Dragons are faster than ships.

Why wasn't there fucking SCOUTS?

>post yfw grey worm kills the mountain
No, the Hound will kill him

Literally only Jon, but possibly Tyrion.
Side characters are better than most of the main cast. Tyrion and Varys.
I wish Varys was more sneaky like his book-self.

Iron from ice!

Attached: BFA1E299-EC16-4E08-91EA-A3FBA68BF16C.png (500x601, 103K)

Westeros: Total War

Attached: centurion-defender-of-rome_19.gif (640x400, 46K)

fucking blur, after years of the most pure jewish degeneracy now they are moralfags

>why-
stop it brain
>how-
STOP

Man fuck this show.

Attached: 1528271236080.jpg (530x507, 133K)

why do you faggots like Beric so much

He gets changed from "Noble young man slowly losing his mind for a higher cause" into "dude gruff old guy number 820" plus he sells out a child for money

>getting ambushed in your own waters. twice.

>Is there even a single likeable main character left?
Bran

Bronn is yet another character that has just been written in to oblivion. I hate how they've turned him into "I'm playing both sides" bullshit. It's just unlike him.

Yh I cringed

Who's the Scipio of /got/?

Attached: Scipio.png (286x475, 248K)

Bronn was the highlight of the episode next to the Hound.

>why do you faggots like Beric so much
Because he is the closest thing to a paladin in GoT

Attached: Beric_Dondarrion_GillesKetting_2013wip02.jpg (633x900, 270K)

Tywin?

By now it should be obvious that there are no scouts in Planetos.

>Subverts your expectations

Pottery

She didn't fly so good.

Then he's a fucking terrible Paladin

>Is the night king back or no

Yes him little finger and stannis are on a ship to kings landing.

Sexiest grill coming in

Attached: Carice.gif (469x520, 2.04M)

Attached: 519789A3-123E-4CC0-84AE-79D718743C67.jpg (720x720, 83K)

you tell me

Attached: 1556569137434.png (1920x1080, 2.07M)

LEAKS FOR THE NEXT EPISODE
meera

He's literally done that since the first season though.

Remember, he worked for Lady Stark first

a competent general? there isn't one.

BASED

she could leak her pussy juice over my cock

because you fall for halfway decent costuming regardless of whether or not the writing is good

>plus he sells out a child for money
Gendry is a walking plot device, not really a child at all. I don’t blame Beric for that

>unknown character just waltzes in the castle of Winterfel, into the inner chambers with a visible yuge crossbow in his hands
>acts completely out of character
>just waltzes back out
k

How and what the actual fuck was this scene?
This is the most retarded one-man shake-down I've ever seen, the writing is simply boggling. How does holding two Lannisters in a room swearing you a realm they don't directly hold under duress amount to clever negotiation? Does Bronn think this will work? Will Tyrion and Jamie actually give in to this farce?
Christ D and fucking D.

Attached: 1554432338857.png (624x642, 378K)

hell ya

Beric and Thoros are literally just "foreshadowing for resurrection mechanic"

A Lannister always pays their denbts.

What the fuck I love Game of Thrones now.

Attached: mad as heck.png (597x141, 23K)

Yes but he’s cool, and the line about him forgetting the color eyes of the woman he wanted to marry made me sad

>in one season
no lol

Good actor, amazing voice, character fights for what he believes in, has a fire sword. Those are my reasons.

When he entered I could almost hear the laughtrack

He never lied to them about what kind of man he was. He just warned them though. He could have actually killed any of them right there. I think after the war is over, if Cersei dies he'll give some excuse that he's not doing that because she's dead. He'll probably find a reason to not do it anyway.

How is new season sexist?

>The Hound and Mountain are facing off
>Its an even fight
>The Mountain gets in hit, the Hound falls
>Mountain gets ontop, calling back to princes death
>Suddenly, Ayra leaps in from the sky. "I've killed men more dangerous than you, but perhapos.. Not bigger, heh."
>The Mountain leaps up, trying to get her off. "AAAA Get off me, help me Cersei!" he cries
>The Hound stands back, he knows this is HER fight.
>"You won't get any help from her. You see.. I already took care of the Queen"
>The Mountain starts to cry. "Please, I beg you. Have mercy!"
>Ayra backflips over his sword a few times. "Heh.. Mercy?" She runs up his sword (Its super badass) and straddles his shoulders
>"There is no Mercy, only.. Me." she shoves her dagger into his head
>The Hound cheers. "You did it girl!" he claps
>Ayra jumps off the mountain as he falls
>She turns to the Hound, and smiles
>Her hand to her face, she pulls off the mask
>Its Stannis. "No, we did it"
>With a smirk, he takes his seat on the Iron Throne

Attached: 34637.jpg (236x211, 9K)

THis show is shit

Y'know i'm actually getting into the idea of Jon taking the black again and hanging out with Tormund and Ghost at the wall

It was absurd, specially after they just prevented the apocalypse together. Him being friends with them is the only reason they could only pull it off like that, imagine if he did the same thing to Jon and Dany.

Bronn teleported all the way to the North, acted in the most pants-on-head retarded way he possibly could, and left. Hound was way better this episode, it’s not even comparable.

A female died

I fucking hate lunatic NPC brainlets, they nee to die, we need a massive war

Paladins are pretty vulnerable without a spellcaster and their followers around them. Also he didn't even try to turn undead, his mistake.

>What the fuck I love Game of Thrones now.
Imagine what will happen if leaks are true

Attached: 151392_900.jpg (680x900, 78K)

>Y'know i'm actually getting into the idea of Jon taking the black again and hanging out with Tormund and Ghost at the wall

Except the night's watch shouldn't exist anymore.

>JU

>that entire opening drinking scene
>acting completely out of character
>any pretense of medieval customs, mannerisms and courtesy gone
>modern ''snappy'' soi writing
>laugh track worthy comedy moments
>a shitload of ''remember when'' conversation

is this the worst the show has ever been? i dont think its possible but they keep out doing themselves

it has no formal purpose anymore, it’s just a castle to hang out in with your bros. not defending the realms of men, just chilling

I bet she's read all the books, twice.

Dany and her team are such fuck ups, that you automatically root for Cersei. She lost half of the unsullied, nearly all Dothrakis, her best advisor, her best friend, another dragon and the whole fleet for the second time.

Kek the dragonbitch is such a failure it made laugh.

Attached: 4C254DBE-18A3-4F47-9078-D2902CAE9459.gif (500x500, 979K)

Cerseis army seems actually smart no trenches behind the troops or ballistas in the front she actually seems to know what shes doing.

>>any pretense of medieval customs, mannerisms and courtesy gone

Welcome to season 5

Jorah died, this show is misandrist. Gonna make a stink about it on Twitter, that’ll show em

>Except the night's watch shouldn't exist anymore.

It's just an all men club that hangs out in the north and hunts elk now

Tormund and Jon might be chums, but one day they will die and some upjumped pikey shit living beyond the wall will get designs on those beautiful northern holds. Don't be so short-sighted.

He took Ramsay's teleporter.

>establish that Cersei is losing the support of the lords in an earlier scene
>mention that the soldiers need rest
>no we need to go NOA because Cersei is growing in power!
what the fuck is this plot

>>The Hound stands back, he knows this is HER fight.
I physically cringed, but I can see it happening.

Reminder this is all fake tension bullshit so it's all set up for a huge battle until Arya comes in and kills the Mountain and Cersei and Euron.

Attached: 1556652080979.png (194x192, 108K)

this but with japanese dub

Really felt like fan fiction or a sitcom

I still like le funny dwarf man.

>He took Ramsay's teleporter.

What about Littlefinger's jet pack?

GRRM's original editor needs more love, she was calling out the show for making shitty changes long before it was cool to do so, also she kept him focused so the first 3 books didn't turn into whatever the fuck Feast/Dance were

>Arya teleports behind the Mountain and kills him
>"N-NANI!?"

No big battle in King's Landing
No cleganebowl
No Jon killing Dany
Dany and Jon marry and rule and co-rulers

This is our future

I noticed that too
>Varys: Cersei is losing support by the day
>Danaerys: I won't let her grow any stronger!

I only cared about based Qyburn

No no no, your expectations will be subverted and Jon will kill all of those.

Lol no thank god

someone post the two webms I can't find them on the catalog threads

>No one is pointing out Davos

You fucked up, Dany, now that Gendry is a Baratheon, he's the true heir of the crown by right of conquest of the Baratheons.

Attached: gendry.png (325x500, 226K)

Cersei is not a caricature...you can clearly see she can't just kill Tyrion like that, and she still somewhat feels responsible for her future child. However she needed to prove her point by killing whateverhernamewas. Dany and Cersei are too proud to give up...what would make sense at this point is that they both die killing each other. But then there's Euron.

Sansa actually sees what Dany has become, or maybe what she always was. Tyrion doesn't see it, cause he only wants to see the good in people.
I prefer that Dany gets mad rather than a traditional happy ending wedding with her and Jon.

The truth is Jon was always a background character but somehow they needed to find a hero.

Btw i'm sensing Clegann will die killing someone. Maybe Arya too.

Tryion is literally being fucked fucktarded this whole season. Everything he does he fucks up. If I was dany I would ignore his dumb ass and burn King's Landing to a ground.

Attached: just-fuck-my-shit-up-58e052928c34c.jpg (908x703, 52K)

No one is based enough on GoT.

>Qyburn
>Hound
>Davos
>Stannis’ corpse

Danaerys’s army sufferd very heavy casualties. More than half of the unsullied, nearly all the Dothrakis, 2 dragons, 2 fleet, 2 allies; Highgarden and Dorne, 2 best friends, one Queensguard and maybe her claim to the Iron throne.

Seriously guys, is there anyone still rooting for the foreign usurper?

Attached: 876B5634-D648-413C-A2F5-502B8E8F75F5.jpg (564x846, 78K)

>You fucked up, Dany, now that Gendry is a Baratheon, he's the true heir of the crown by right of conquest of the Baratheons.

Except Dany is illegitimate so she can't make any legitimizations of anynoe.

>I'm sorry Cersei, but i can't let you go over tonight... Summon the Knights of the Vale!

Attached: d4f92gjoazt21.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Why didnt dany send gendry to the stormlands get some troops there, and go to the riverlands and ask some local lords to join her? Then march from the south (dorne/stormlands) and the north :(starks, vale and some riverland lords) and just siege kingslanding?

>find bastard who has seventeen hundred reasons to hate you and oppose your rule
>give him as much power as you can
What did she mean by this

I liked that they made it clear Dany was doing it only for strategic purposes.

>Dany and Jon marry and rule and co-rulers

nope

There sits the only king I mean to bend my knee to

Attached: B5A9850C-BD2E-4511-BB16-D802F95BC12E.png (472x624, 157K)

It's not just this season, mate. Tyrion has been of no real interest ever since he was with Dany. He's like a second Varys, that only gets drunk and doesn't fuck anymore.

Stannis is back

He's probably Baelish's bastard

Pod still being a player is the only thing that makes sense in this story anymore

She has fuck all claim. Gendry and Jon have stronger claims than she does.
Jon kills Dany, joins the black again. Council rules at King's Landing. Nigger this shit leaked ages ago keep up.

He has a very particular set of skills

Daenerys is literally being fucked fucktarded this whole season. Everything she does she fucks up. If I was Tyrion I would ignore her dumb ass and go to King's Landing instead.

ftfy

>Jon about to reveal who he is to Arya and Sansa
>Skips to the next scene
Yeah, fuck this show. Why did they cut that? What other scene was so fucking important that that one had to be shortened? Arya saying she isn't a lady for the 15 quadrillionth time?

Attached: the chink solution.png (500x801, 186K)

>Why didnt dany send gendry to the stormlands get some troops there, and go to the riverlands and ask some local lords to join her?

probably because shes a foreign invader who nobody knows and gendry isnt the legitimate heir to the stormlands,her legitimizing him means fuck all

Are there some choice tweets from this bitch about Arya killing the NK? If there is, I'll guarantee its the polar opposite of this and she's praising the show as a great modern work of feminism.

>If I was dany I would ignore his dumb ass and burn King's Landing to a ground.
Dude they've been setting that up since last season. Now that she saw missandei being killed it's a done deal. She will burn everyone in the city and become the next mad queen.

YOU CAPTURED HER, YOU BEHEADED HER, YOU DROPPED HER BODY

And boy, you all are being fucked with hard. HBO's social media teams must be sitting back and laughing their asses off at you. Do you really think Emilia Clarke would invite fans to watch with her if it wasn't a Daenerys-positive episode? Do you really think HBO and GRRM wouldn't be aware of the shitstorm that would be created by their most powerful heroic character turning evil in the last few episodes? Do you really think Emilia hasn't known her character arc's ending well before this last season? Maybe she's not entirely happy with the ending or not (I can tell you I don't know her and she's not my source, just to save you some time) but it didn't come as a big surprise to her.

Kneelers, the fucking lot of you. Kneelers before HBO's security measures. You've all been worked into a blind panic and I'm laughing my ass off, along with all the HBO interns, because nobody has told you the whole story, because none of the people who have leaked so far have known the whole story.

So let me detail what I know:

- Jon kills Daenerys. This totally happens. It's the last scene of E5. Jon shows up and looks over the destruction and asks Tyrion of Daenerys really did this, and Tyrion says yes. Jon decides Dany has gone fully mad, and goes in and kills her.

- Sansa and Bran come down from Winterfell. Once down there Bran gets brought into Tyrion's presence and springs his final trap; Daenerys had never turned evil or mad, and Tyrion knew it. He'd conspired with Cersei all along. I'm fairly certain we get to see Bran watching Tyrion and Cersei's conversation from end of last season where the deal is worked out.

- Jon is pretty fucking despondent but Bran says something to him that makes Jon realize Dany can be brought back, and Jon sets off to find her body after placing Davos in charge.

Unless she beats Cersei and claims the throne by right of conquest herself which in turn would legitimize the legitimization of Gendry.

>Dude they've been setting that up since last season.

Yeah it should have happened season 7, episode 2.

So did she forget her tutorial for governing in slaversbay?

Final scene is mostly like Friki said; Tyrion on trial in the Dragonpit, interspersed with scenes of Jon finding Dany's body and somehow bringing her back. I don't know if Jon dies doing it (kiss of life) or if he finds a way to bring her back without killing himself, but he succeeds.

Attached: 1556272360912.jpg (1919x807, 275K)

Calm down Satan.

And to answer your question, we needed a few cock jokes, poorly written banter and a Brienne/jaime sex scene which is way more relevant to what's going on right now.

How the FUCK do Dany and the North still have an army? How do they still havea Dothraki horde? None of this shit makes any fucking sense, do DnD assume everyone is as fucking retarded and absent-minded as they are?

>what kind of person climbs on a fucking dragon
>a madman
Based Tormund

Why doesn't Bran just warg into Cersei the way he did with Hodor, then throw Cersei off a cliff then warg back out

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723.jpg (640x628, 40K)

He couldn’t be, though. Lysa talks about how frustrating it was being in KL and not getting Littlefinger dick, so they never had sex while Jon Arryn was there serving as Hand. Also Robin is weak and sort of retarded, which is in line with all of Lysa’s other children with Jon being either stillborn or too frail to live past infancy

>Once down there Bran gets brought into Tyrion's presence and springs his final trap; Daenerys had never turned evil or mad, and Tyrion knew it. He'd conspired with Cersei all along
Hilarious, and untrue.

Attached: 1553799013340.png (269x329, 39K)

They did an Assus Pullicus

Hes brazzilian. But a very Portuguese one so it's not too bad.

>Who is the Lord of Storm's End?
>Does anyone know?

Are the writers playing a joke on us? Because we's been asking in season season 5, episode 10.

Attached: 1557090384877.png (1021x901, 1.51M)

>after placing Davos in charge
Oh boy.
>R'HLLOR HUNGERS

Will bran ever fucking do anything?

> post yfw everybody is dead except the Baratheon dude

Attached: 1556516765121.jpg (850x654, 221K)

Gendry is (or was) a bastard. That is a big no in crown inheritance rules.

>Littlefinger [to Prisoner 1]: Tell me about Gerold Dayne! Why men call him Darkstar? [Silence] Lot of loyalty for a Dornish mercenary.
>Prisoner 2: Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would cut off a girl's ear before throwing her off a horse.
>Littlefinger: At least you can talk. Who are you?
>Prisoner 2: It doesn't matter who we are. What matters is our plan. [Littlefinger unmasks him. He´s Darkstar]
>Darkstar: No one cared who I was until I started to be of the night
>Littlefinger: Was getting caught part of your plan?
>Darkstar: Of course... Qyburn refused our offer in favor of yours, we had to find out what he told you.
>Qyburn: Nothing! I said nothing!
>Littlefinger: Well, congratulations! You got yourself caught! Now what's the next step in your master plan?
>Darkstar: Crashing this boat... with no survivors!

>Varys: What. In the seven hells. Is going on?
>Darkstar: Our plan is proceeding as expected.
>Varys: Oh really? Do *I* look like my targaryens are in the Red Keep right now? Your hit, on the Iron Bank, it didn't work, my friend! And now you have my "little birds" going around the city at 24 hours a day! How exactly is that supposed to help me take the Iron Throne?
>Darkstar: [to Jon Connington] Leave us
>Varys: No! You stay here, I'm in charge!
>Darkstar: [puts his hand on Varys shoulder] Do you *feel* in charge?

>Myrcella: I had no choice. I needed a way to keep them from cutting my other ear.
>Quentyn: You just made a serious mistake.
>Darkstar: Not as serious as yours, I fear...
>Quentyn: ... Dayne
>Darkstar: Let us not stand on ceremony, Mr. Martell.

>Darkstar: You don't fear burning, you welcome it. Your punishment must be more severe. You can watch me torture an entire city, and then when you have truly understood the depth of your failure, we will fulfill the Mad King's destiny and then, when it is done, and King's Landing is ashes... you have my permission to die.

Attached: banestar.png (394x333, 245K)

They just selected more units from the recruitment menu

THE SEED IS STRONG

Attached: 547D0EDB-3B44-41C8-B695-93D9FEBEE1AC.jpg (640x360, 67K)

So uhhh who the fuck is ruling the Reach right now?

>flying hundreds of meters up in the sky over mostly open water
>2 pairs of dragon eyes, one pair of a seasoned dragon riders eyes
>somehow gets ambushed

Attached: a3b7b06aa98ad911ce737d6a004aaeeb.jpg (235x230, 14K)

I'm just going to assume Euron has Drowned God concealment magic even if they don't show it. It would make sense too considering his ship is called the Silence.

>pic

so where exactly is the plain and the gate where they killed the negress?

Arya killed him and wore his face.

Why is this season so fucking shit

Speaking of which, why haven't the other houses in Storm's End/Dorne/etc made a power play to take control of each of their kingdoms? Isn't pretty much everyone supposed to be opportunistic, power hungry and cutthroat? Why has it taken so long for anyone to try to claim power over their region?

No and she thought she did a great job governing of Mereen.

Why doesnt she ferry more troops in from slaversbay?
Didnt they plan on training former slaves?

Hightowers? Whoever stepped in to fill the power vacuum

this

why the fuck is kings landing in the middle of a desert all of a sudden?

and isnt it supposed to be winter?

Did he raped her off screen?

Attached: the-mountain-game-of-thrones-bud-light-1549271822.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

She left based Daario to run the place.

Attached: Untitled1.png (192x315, 146K)

Captain Maario Naharis

Attached: CBC493B6-7E5C-47AA-BCE1-42C0702DC44F.png (477x318, 288K)

OH NO NO NO DRAGON BROS MEME DRAGONS ARENT INVINCIBLE WHAT NOW?

silly user there are no other lords in the 7 kingdoms other than the ones on screen.

bow to the new prince of Dorne

Attached: 1557139718051.jpg (474x617, 33K)

Uhhh buh buh-buh-buh? Fuck you nerd!

>start as a random sellsword
>fuck a slutty dragon queen
>become king of an entire country
based maario

STANNIS WHEN

Because Bran is the Night King.

whoever won the ghiscari wars for valyria, they were based on the punic wars

Wow. Rude. You hurt my feelings and I demand an apology.

I knew it

Everyone expected more quality as the series went on, but I knew better.

True Blood turned out the same. FX/costumes got worse, arcs destroyed, fucked with, goofy shit constantly going on, deus ex machina's out the ass, unsatisfying as fuck and rushed weird final season

They've spent 2 years on this season and quality and length wise, it is by far the worst of the entire series. How? I'll tell you how.

HBO. Absolute jews. They handed out the cash when quality mattered, but once it hits the big time they pull out their chips and just soak in the cash with no more effort as they knew it'll be watched anyway.

Majority of the time power vacuums domt grt solved easily and some form of civil war should be taking place in dorne, stormlands riverland and the reach.

The show doesn't have the time or budget to think about anything happening in the rest of the world. Trying to talk about things not currently happening on screen would do this thing that would add more dimensions to the story and would just confuse the viewers. I for one am glad that after season 4 everything and everyone as felt much more two dimensional and easy to to understand. I wonder why that happened after season 4...

I wonder how Tywin would have reacted to his sons letting Bronn leave alive after threatening their lives

>why haven't the other houses in Storm's End/Dorne/etc made a power play to take control of each of their kingdoms?

Because everyone just magically is static until a new lord appears

I miss this guy so much. He got to be naked in bed with Emilia Clarke.
(you)
Literal chad

>mfw daario comes: it’s a me daario!
>at the end daario teleports behind euron and stabs him
>heh nuthing personal squid
>daario and the second sons saved the day

Attached: 70BB8443-FE7C-4293-A94C-3982B75CE8BD.jpg (512x512, 49K)

RED PILLED AND BASED

Why doesn't anyone just use a bazooka and blow the other people up

Attached: a62.png (800x778, 317K)

Quite literally the seven kingdoms dont exist and should have melted in smaller fiefdoms by now in those places

Hahaha, tough shit kid. Go play with your gay castles and kingdoms and kick rocks.

Attached: mega ultimate writer geniuses.jpg (1200x675, 206K)

People are just teleporting around this season, Euron must have time travel or some shit

>yfw there are only two episodes left
There is literally no way this will all have any satisfying conclusion

Attached: 154810093311.png (645x773, 11K)

Attached: 1557088191150.jpg (992x565, 173K)

>unsullied showing emotion

Attached: nigga-you-gay.png (720x540, 650K)

I like how they are making it completely obvious they don't care and don't have any enthusiasm to finish the story so they are just finishing it in the shortest way possible.

The only time I ever lost a dragon in CK2 was to based Tywin, and I still took down the bastard as well. Literal fanfic authors could do better with literally every plot point at this stage.

Lines of succession are designed to prevent that but this is a time of war so you might be right. Still, there’s usually one bannerman with the closest ties to the Great House - if that guy has most of his armies intact he could assume control pretty quickly.

ALL HAIL BRANDON OF HOUSE STARK, THE THREE-EYED RAVEN, FIRST OF HIS NAME, KING OF THE ANDALS, THE RHOYNAR, AND THE FIRST MEN, LORD OF THE SEVEN KINGDOMS, PROTECTOR OF THE REALM, AND ADMIRER OF THE BEAUTIFUL

Attached: Bran_Stark.png (842x720, 788K)

It was ALWAYS a shitty show

APPARENTLY EURON HAD THE TIME TO FISH A SINGLE RANDOM GIRL OUT OF THE WATER INSTEAD OF FINISHING THE FIGHT AND KILLING THE REST OF DANY'S FLEET + DANY AND HER DRAGON.

fucking STUPID writing

As a tax accountant for kpmg y’all are fucking cringey please stop.

Attached: 5454157C-B04D-41DA-9BF0-008985049DB7.jpg (618x412, 45K)

They’d be larger and easier to shoot as they passed over

So are they finally going to let him fuck or no

Attached: 9B2D837F-41A9-4D78-BF12-99E5AC237936.png (372x309, 108K)

Yeah I don’t doubt Arya dying now, after she finishes her “list” she has nothing to live for now. I could actually see both her and Bran dying because they’re the odd Starks still left alive

You forgot azor ahai in there :)

Just imagine if this fat fuck had actually finished writing the books and we got proper storylines

Attached: 0712_GRRM_crop.jpg (1000x667, 66K)

Why the fuck are their 3 different threads can you faggots stop

The ballistae were only mounted on the front, they would be quite literally fucked if just she just cranked around the cliff they were coming around from and went behind them.

Ballista can't aim straight up, retard

Danny just needs to fly straight down on top and burn from above

turn you are brain off and subverconvent you are expecting :D:DDD

>Quite literally the seven kingdoms dont exist and should have melted in smaller fiefdoms by now in those places

Yeah this show is fantasy you know that right?

Obviously but differnt houses will all jump and claim they are the rightfull rulers, especially the reach should be a mess right now considering the tarlys too are wiped out.

Reminder that they have spent $45m on filler this season

HBO still wouldn't of followed them correctly.

WHY IS IT SO BAD

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why would someone behead a woman, before throwing her off a wall?

Attached: Profile-Littlefinger.png (555x827, 755K)

>Why the fuck are their 3 different threads can you faggots stop

There would be 200 more if we didn't have this general.

>Ignore this show for years because it looks like normalfag tier tv medieval drama
>Decide to watch it last year
>Watch one Episode every night
>It is indeed normalfag tier tv medieval drama but it's enjoyable and has some lesser kino moments, season 7 starts having weird pacing, but ok, there's only one season remaining and they may need to rush things a little bit
>"Hope Season 8 comes soon"
>First Season I get to see and discuss with friends as it airs
>Military Tactics, Deus Ex Machina, afraid to kill loved characters, pacing, can't scout for shit, the fucking writing, that final scene
Sould've kept expectations low

Attached: 1268.jpg (707x1000, 827K)

When did Bronn turn into Captain Jack Sparrow?

Why would fuck would the Nights Watch exist now? What the fuck would Jon be guarding on the Wall? He offered the small remaining group of Wildlings a place to stay in the North but they declined, so what’s the point of having a garrison at the wall now?

Yeah there are 3 different generals going at the same time

Blame the actors for not leaving this shit show in disgust

Attached: 1556967058392.jpg (1734x1118, 416K)

Show Euron is not connected to the drowned god nor magic.

He only wants pusi

Wouldn’t it make sense for at least the Reach to declare independence while the Lannisters/Crown are distracted by the Northern threat?
Seven separate kingdoms, Aegon the Conquerer was a fag, this is the ending we need

For all their hype the dragons have only had like 2 wins and they where both vs mooks and nameless fodder. Even the undead viseron did fuck all damage to winterfell while the other 2 where outshone by fucking jorah and theon. What absolute disappointments

I mean the show started that way retarded it descended into civil war the moment the line of succesion was unclear with roberts dead.

Even the characters interacting doesnt feel right anymore

>leaving your meal ticket
Nah. I would stay too and just shittalk the show constantly.

kek

That drinking game scene had me cringing the whole time. What the fuck was that supposed to be

Mythical shit has done fuck all in GOT, only humans do shit

Where's this Autistic fuckers 2 hour reviews?

Attached: Autist.jpg (1139x579, 73K)

>Wouldn’t it make sense for at least the Reach to declare independence

I mean Dany let the Iron Islands go independent under Yara, so I mean why not?!

It's better when they have a dragon

>Play as Hugh Hammer
>Declare war on Rhaenyra
>March immediately on King's Landing
>Win two Dances
>Get wounded on the third go round
>Retreat back to my castle
>Hunted down by Daemon
>Just as I'm about to die, my teenage Targ wife I console married and who hates me shows up on her dragon
>Kills Daemon and his dragon
>Wins me the Iron Throne

It was just to set up someone calling Brienne a virgin

The patrician choice

>Where's this Autistic fuckers 2 hour reviews?

I don't know I'm refreshing every few hours for it.

This isn't the first time the NK was defeated

>pussy is not magic
have sex

Literally nobody involved with GoT gives a shit anymore. Writers don't care, GRRM doesn't care, actors don't care lmao

Attached: 1495756886304.jpg (782x835, 117K)

>fuck bitches
>acquire riches

Filler.

Because who needs an explanation about the Night King, or the scene where Bran reveals Jon's true heritage to Sansa and Arya?

>Nightking tore a ginormous hole into the walls last night destroying the gatehouse and at least a tower.

literally r3ddit: the character

Only me, a salty bookfag cares.

>The actors should quit their job because you're unhappy with how shit the writing is
They've got bills to pay, and people aren't going to hire them again if they quit a show over it being trash. Very few actors have the money and 'name brand' to pick and choose roles.

Making Brienne feel bad so Jaime goes and fucks her and then leaves her crying in the courtyard when he tells her his sister is better in bed

rate my fanfiction

Attached: night queen ygritte.jpg (1913x1067, 738K)

>Jamie "im a bad man i did all these things"
>Lists stuff from 6 seasons ago
Nice character arc DnD

Wildfire has basically kept the lannisters in power

They also retreated in last episode, but their original training was so they would never retreat or flee

>Enslaved by the pussy instead of giving dick so good that the pussy becomes your slave

You just outed yourself as a cuck.

Daemon Driftmark has a special kek in my heart for impregnating both of Aegon's sister-wives... twice.

I didn't watch the episode yet and don't really have the motivation but did he come back bros?

Attached: 1501634157354.png (471x623, 135K)

Why didn't Dany do Pic related?

Also how did she not spot a fleet 100's of feet in the sky? She literally right beside them.
You could say they where behind the rock but then how did Euron kill Rheagal?

Heat seeking Missiles confirmed?

Attached: Dracarys.jpg (1024x576, 80K)

Is he gonna make It, anons?

kek this

i loved how they had to go all the way back to the first few episodes for his NEW redemption arc

I quote the writers

>"She forgot about the Iron Fleet"

but bruh it looks cool, who cares about logic

It's not happening.

Also I doubt the lord of light shit is ever getting explained. I guess simply put, he is the one true actual god and everything else is just horse shit.

Euron is a wizard and cast invisibility on his ships.

At the same time though, this is the first time I can remember him showing genuine remorse for trying to kill Bran.

TURN
YOUR

>I quote the writers
>"She forgot about the Iron Fleet"
Is there a more butchered show in existence than this?

Attached: 565676565.jpg (360x454, 14K)

>All these people complaining about unanswered questions or abandoned plotlines
It will all be explained in the prequels idiots

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-06-13h40m30s941.png (1920x1080, 2.22M)

This.

>he is the one true actual god

Take it back you heathen or the seven will strike you down

Its almost like Jamie has grown and had a character arc, that DnD are literally undoing for no reason

>rezzes Jon Snow
>Jon Snow plays no significant roll in defeating the NK

Remember when we all thought he was Euron?

turn off your brain user. The dragon needed to die and missandei needed to be captured. Euron lets everyone else survive. Dany doesn't go after his fleet. The fight just stops because reasons. It was a cool scene right? Big arrows and dragons!!

Attached: DAVID-BENIOFF-AND-D.B.-WEISS.jpg (720x405, 81K)

You are a fucking retard

It's quite obvious no?

>Swear allegiance to Queen Daenerys of the Seven Kingdoms
>Press claim on the title of your liege
Literal revolt.

FORSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN

TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF AND CONSUME

>D&D managed to alienate the normies AND the autists in just 2 episodes

Attached: 1493335670488.jpg (480x640, 12K)

underrated

he is

They completely forgot that this is supposed to be a feudal society. People don’t refer to one another by their titles as much, there’s no change in how the characters behave depending on who they’re interacting with, they tell us that certain people are important politically without ever showing that influence by having people adopt a different way of speaking to them. All the great little details in the dialogue S1-3 are gone and fucked

Better Ending / 10

what a fucking disaster of a show

man that's some shit CGI Drogon in the distance

Let the Lard of the Black Land come fart!

WHERE IS THIS LOCATED?

They really missed out on having Daario eating Dany out while she sat on the Iron Throne. This is the worst possible show ever.

does anybody have the greyworm virgin walk webm? need to point out to some normies

Probably drinking, maybe fucking the sluts who were even begging burnt face mane and a wildling for some dicking. Of all the "how the fuck were they supposed to get" in the show this one probably makes the most sense.

Well I mean, he was kind of integral in rallying all the armies together to face the NK even if he didn't actually kill him himself. Not that I'm saying it wouldn't of been better. If it was just Sansa I guess maybe she could of rallied the North and the Vale, but not anyone else.

Just shoot the Dragon and you've won
since when was Cersei Honorable?

I think they would've, maybe butchered some things but it would've been better than what we got

why didn't they just noscope drogon here and kill dany?

go back

>le mad queen
Terrible

Since the whole city is watching.

Shoot the dragon, then tell your archers to shoot Dany. Have the mercenaries mop up Jon's forces when he shows up. Game over.

Attached: 1469597588070.jpg (413x461, 32K)

>Like the whole city watched he blow up the Sept and kill thousands in that Borough of the city

They were at least somewhat faithful to the books when they still had books to rely on (Stannis' character assassination being the glaring exception). If Martin had just written a bit faster the show would probably still be good.

STOP THIS MADNESS IN THE NAME OF YOUR KIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

Attached: KING BOBBY.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Bros I’m mad about Jaime

Because fuck you, that's why. Dormer is based.

Attached: 1238797955.gif (500x281, 997K)

>This is the average female of the 21st century America
What a time to be alive

Attached: D9C17F89-0DB1-4D46-8380-F23938D490DB.jpg (1024x917, 83K)

Attached: Untitled.jpg (942x720, 60K)

>waah I have no friends
fuck off neet

lol that tiny army

Its so fucknig obvious whats going to happen
>Danny goes crazy and kills everyone
>Danny kill Cersei
>Jon kills Danny

>xenophobic
When those 'immigrants' you're talking about are literally MONGOLIAN tier bad in regards to rape and looting, but have none of the 'decent' parts of them, then yeah, fuck em. How in the hell is that xenophobic?

>danny

Jon goes to north where he belongs, a council is formed instead of a monarchy, the end

Yes Danny, deal with it

I think it’ll be a bs “Danni realizes she’s not fit to rule”

in
the books
>jaime ignores cersei's pleas for him to return to her side, dedicates himself to resolving the war with as little suffering as possible, contemplates over his actions and grows
in the show
>im a bad man lol, gotta go back to cersei's pusy

lmao how are dragons any threat to fortified castle with balistas, like what the range of firebreath 20m? FUCKING LMAO.

Yes. When the panned out I was expecting much more.

That shit was cash. Why did they change it so it was basically a lightsaber?

Cersei escorted by Mountain will escape in fear of Crazy Dany and get intercepted by Arya and Sandor.

Don't laugh. Remember, you only need 20 good men.

>Jon kills Dany
>Jaime kills Cersei

Brienne is literally so bad in the bedroom that Jaime decided to go back and fuck Cersei.

This madlad keeps fucking everyones day up and no one can stop him!
>Killed the sneks
>Fucked the queen
>Killed a dragon
>Killed token black girl. I just watched the episode and I've forgotten her name already
>Finger in bum

MUH BIG COCK

Attached: 1556941775971.jpg (441x484, 46K)

I wonder if he taught this trick to the Hound

Responding to myself here but was this supposed to mirror ROTK and the black gate?

"based on the books by george r.r. martin"
Its a tv show, not a book, youll just end up resenting it if you keep expecting it to align with the holy scripture of grrm

No character is more raped than Jaimie

limited angle of swivel on ballistas, the fact the ballistas dont have fucking sights on them, so a dragon can literally fly over them and torch the red keep?

Danny has no men there, cocks are important.

Her name was Misandry.

I fucking hate him, but he really is /ourguy/

THIS

arya heading to kings landing to the hound is setting up for the absolute ultimate in fanservice endings

he's also about to raise another man's child. literally /ourguy/

I skipped this I think, what did Jaime say when he left Brienne?

>his destiny is to be the new king and the actual one to break the wheel
>but at the cost of his love and his aunt's pussy

Attached: images (2).jpg (225x225, 6K)

She is a good actress tho.

reminder jaime is going to kill cersei and if DnD make arya do it i will literally suicide bomb hbo hq.

>I am le bad man
Then he listed a bunch of shit he did in fucking S1

Why the fuck would you need sight to shoot dragon that needs to come 20m from you to do anything? Also I suppose balistas are all around the walls so there is no angle where dragon can safely approach the castle.

>you're a good man
>No I'm not, I've done A, for Cersei, B, for Cersei... Z, for Cersei.

>arya AND the hound heading for kingslanding
>thinking there isnt going to be cleganebowl + arya teleportation kill in the same scene

you just know they cant help themselves

Why would lord of light concern himself with the politics of men? Red woman ded = end of LoL involvement

>Implying he wont kill her when he finds out
Unbased. And in fact very cringe.

Attached: 54645.gif (400x224, 3.39M)

Greyworm.
Entire thing about greyworm is a robot general of an elite army with no emotion.
He's absolutely not that in the show.

so why did brienne cry

because he pumped her and dumped her
he realised he had fallen so low by fucking the ugliest woman in westeros that he immediately retched and went running back to cersei

Because she wanted him to stay and he said no

Attached: bye bitch.gif (500x281, 1.88M)

>reminder jaime is going to kill cersei and if DnD make arya do it i will literally suicide bomb hbo hq.

GIRRRRRRRL POWER

Because he is going to fuck Cersei in the pusi instead of Breinne

subverting the strong woman stereotype. DnD are truly master writers

Is this autism?

I FUCKING HATE THIS SHOW ARRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1557011078735.gif (806x810, 872K)

she knows he's going to die

Arya will kill Jaime and use his face as a mask.

Screenshot this, it WILL happen.

STOP THIS MADNESS IN THE NAME OF YOUR KING

Attached: 1536080735608s.jpg (250x225, 9K)

WHITE WALKERS ALREADY FORGOTTEN IN ONE EPISODE

Attached: 1556974902050.jpg (817x3000, 1.15M)

It's pretty much what they are pushing, at this point. He did his part by managing to rally everybody and face the undead army. Should have made him face the night King in a 1v1 instead of giving arya all the credit and now they realised that they've fucked over Jon's arc that they ass pulled a "Bring peace to the seven kingdoms by taking the iron throne or love" bullshit. It's why they insisted on showing how daenerys is mad over the fact that the people love Jon and not her, why they made Sansa a total cunt to her and the scene between varys and tyrion over how dany is becoming the new mad King and Snow is a better ruler than her.

uhm they are dead sweety, no need to talk about them anymore

They didn't even bother with adding shadows, Jesus.

>speech about how they must be remembered by their children and their children first 5 min of episode
Retard

>euron looks up in fear at the sky
>its STANNIS riding a stone dragon
how would you react?

>pic
kek

>how would you react?

HYPE

getyarn.io/yarn-clip/17b25563-188a-477b-91f4-8f96fc46866a

I keked slightly

am i crazy or is it fucked up that tyrion asked jaime what briennes vag looked like? feels like a woman wrote that or maybe just a pair of cucks

What was he even supposed to say to that?