WOMEN ARE NOT HUMAN

Under the Skin understands this. They are grotesque abominations whose humanity is only skin deep. They utilize their sexuality to manipulate, control and ultimately destroy men. Without their weaponized sexuality they have absolutely no ability to navigate the world, control their environment or even understand their surroundings. Women are NOT HUMAN.

Attached: 1547532477092 (1).jpg (1280x720, 37K)

Who is this?

MALES ARE NOT HUMAN
They are grotesque abominations whose humanity is only skin deep. They utilize their physicality to manipulate, control and ultimately destroy women. Without their weaponized physicality they have absolutely no ability to navigate the world, control their environment or even understand their surroundings. Males are NOT HUMAN.

have sex

umm sweetie? have sex

Holy C O P E

>imagine being so desperate for sex you try to convince yourself and others that sex is boring/bad

Attached: donface.jpg (199x242, 13K)

You could literally smell the tension in this scene

Attached: scarjo-uts-2.jpg (1200x648, 83K)

t. SEETHING incel
as if a woman would ever bother "manipulating you with her sexuality" lmao

Women are evil, but that's just a part of the game. Abstaining from playing only leads to suffering.

This is always the woman's defense. Just copypaste what men do and put a manipulative FALSE spin on it.

oh wow, sweaty.. you need some help. start with a shower

>imagine being so of an asshole than you will reverse everything when somebody is complaining about something.

>>imagine being so of an

based

Scarlet johqnsens head on a body doubles body from under the skin

makes no sense, how else would we procreate, retarded OP

Play the adverse selection game and fuck them over.
Never be emotionally invested in them.

>Women are evil, but that's just a part of the game.
This, Yaldabaoth is behind all of this anyway.

Attached: Der-Mond-Yoshiyuki-Sadamoto-061.jpg (918x1260, 348K)

>imagine correcting a non-phonetic language coming from barbarian danes

>imaging findinig excuses over and over again for your endless chains of failures in life

>WOMEN ARE NOT HUMAN

Attached: 1545952268752.png (2146x1914, 393K)

>imagine not accepting people are assholes for things who are not your fault, imagine being this naive.

>Imagine depending on others for your life’s outcomes
>Imagine not designing your own path and making pathetic excuses
You’re the definition of omega male

Nobody is human but myself. Everyone is just an NPC or demonic construct out to take advantage. None of you are real compared to me housing true awareness and soul.

>Imagine not understanding you can't did that at a young age after years of constant bullying for differences you can't changes no matters what.

this but unironically

Attached: based and unspooked.jpg (256x315, 25K)

you will never be a real woman, tranny sodomite eunuch.

Basef

Attached: 326379fe-46a9-4786-92b8-595123094274..jpg (405x270, 16K)

>creepy abusive /pol/tard texts his 15 year old ex-gf demoralizing /pol/speak

Attached: sample-6bba2683ffcc493b52a6901a193aac5d.jpg (1379x1000, 160K)

You sound like a hopeless whiny faggot with a victim complex.

>2019
>solipsism

Attached: 1546920784817.png (500x301, 96K)

Trust me you're not that special, faggot.

They'll do that for humor too, they'll just steal your jokes. But that post was probably some söyish commie though.

I must grab a tissue. It’s is so touching.
Now for real.
You’re letting others decide for you, user, you can’t have it all now, but improving step by step is a good way to take control of your life for once.

Just wait till you are roughly 30. 30 year old girls will be desperate for husband material and 18 year old girls will want to practice their dark arts on a mature man that laughs at it instead of immediately pops a boner and acts desperate.
You can pick and choose then. We just fully develop at different ages.

+30yo here, yeah no, I mean yeah you can act less desperate and that may give you some advantage over thirsty 20 something incels but still no pussy though.

All of you exist just to react to my actions the true mover. None of you have real thought.

People are constantly putting you down if you too late or just don't care about you anyway.

This year I started to make progress and literally no one gaves a shit about me, everyones stay on their own social circles.

>husband material
Not me
>attractive to 18 yr olds
Also not me