Want your ass kicked?

>So Yea Forums when was thd last time you got your ass kicked? I am serious I could hurt you really bad

What do you do user?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AfMbN_MzCpw&t=155s

Attached: 20190506_112857.jpg (1080x525, 238K)

Start screaming at the top of my lungs while shaking my head in any and all directions at the same time that I'm banging my hands and elbows against the table. Then I'd get up to twist and contort my body in any type of weird direction I can manage while my screaming is still at full volume.

jam a knife in his neck

He videos you and everyone mocks you

15 to 30 years in jail, life if he dies

I'd befriend him with my slick bantz

Cringe

>I am serious I could hurt you really bad
Wow that's incredible, you're really something special, huh

Why the fuck would you want to be friends with a 17 year old?

Threaten to rape him and actually do it if I have to

No tough guy can comeback from some psycho shit like that

So he can invite me to some parties with sweet high school puss

I would break his nose right then and there with a right hook then smash his face on the table. His boys would probably try to jump me after so I would do my best but I think I could handle it.

Call off my date and follow him. When he breaks away from his friends and is alone, shove him in an alley and rape the shit out of him. Rape is the ultimate form of dominance over other males. There's no beating that will humiliate and scar a man more than being raped by another man. He would probably kill himself or become a tranny afterwards.

>unsheathes katana

For a moment there I thought that was a screenshot from a new Tintin film.

Offer to suck his dick real good?

Are white people really this aggressive and thuggish?

Tell the girl to leave and call the cops, while I probably get my ass beat.

Also this doesn't really work. Where are the other in the people in the restaurant? Where are the servers and chefs? Also this wouldn't be white kids in America.

Probably fuck him up if he actually touches me. I'm 6'1" 220 and been lifting and on gear since I was like 19. Will post bod if I get 10 likes.

Everytime someone has threatened me ive gotten up and tried to move into their personal space. They always back up, give a nervous chuckle, and ask what im doing. People who threaten people like this is are typically cowards that are trying to act hard in front of their friends. If lois stood up and called the kid a faggot the kid wouldve started talking about pressing charges because hes a kid. Dont be worried about cowards Yea Forums. If you are, start working out and buy a gun.

Attached: 1555655845429.jpg (352x550, 18K)

My wife’s son is way bigger than you, fagotto massivo

Ask if I can jerk off in front of him

>and called the kid a faggot the kid wouldve started talking about pressing charges because hes a kid.

Pressing charges for what.. being mean? Cops can't do shit especially if they talked shit to you first.

Guy threatened to beat me up and rape me in highschool. Been lifting ever since. Now when people make threats i push back and tune quickly changes to "lol youre crazy man ill press charges you cant lay a finger on me".

>on gear

Why?

>Guy threatened to beat me up and rape me in highschool
Uhh... greentext?

alright faggots here's a pic of me pre-contest.

Attached: hqdefault - Copy.jpg (480x360, 31K)

*Niggerish
FIFY

At the first sign of resistance, these people talk about pressing charges. Again, they are cowards that dont understand the escalation of violence. The swcond you show you arent going to take it they have to fall back to defense so they tell you that you cant do anything physical to thwm because they will get the police involved.

is this some gay thing I don't understand?
Why are you showing us your lousy body?

woah, look at that freak!

>lol just invade his personal space bro
wanna know how many times you would get sucker punched before you even realized?

post body

Sure

Attached: poop.jpg (480x480, 52K)

yeah poopdick you'd sure show him

Just flash my open carry hand gun. Problem solved.

Just stand up
>tfw 6'4" black and /fit/

>no dad, you’d totally get jumped in my hood doing something like that, we’re hard around here

He threatened me and livelihood, I have a witness to corroborate

Aa but then you can just bully the bully and embarrass them in front of their peers. If a cop shows up they will just tell you to part ways. It's a win/win.

tell that to niggers lol

>brandishing a weapon
You better shoot it or you're going to jail bud

>getting "sucker punched" by the guy youre engaging
Do you have the reflex of a paraplegic?
>start freshman year
>senior threatens to sexually assault me
>tell teacher
>he gets a slap on the wrist
>he graduates and i dont get fucked with again
Not really an amazing story lol.

yeah. archie and jughead and the gang walk in their letterman jackets and start acting like niggers and threatening violence.

this is just the deranged woody allen mindset of cowardly jews.
not brave enough to make the characters black or hispanic.
still cowardly enough to fear white males raising their voices and portray that as aggressive.

real talk about that situation though
>the girl doesnt have any effect on your thinking, not OH NO IM BEING HUMILIATED IN FRONT OF A GIRL, not WHAT WILL SHE THINK OF ME. either she backs your play or she understands. women have zero addition to the calculations of is shit about to get real.
>is this guy armed, are his buddies staring over here waiting to jump in, how quick will it be before they get pulled off me or they run off because someone calls the cops
t. been in that exact situation before
at a party
guy starts mouthing off to me trying to start shit to get me into a fight
he's way bigger and its been on the horizon for a while but share mutual friends
outright aggressively threatens me to my face and shames me in front of about 20 people in a backyard
back down with a "cmon man I dont want no trabble"
he had a few buddies with him but it would have been a one on one affair with no knives or bottles so pretty decent fair fight all things considered
>I swallowed my pride, backed down in front of everyone and drank for another hour while people kinda stayed away from me not wanting to bring it up while he sat away from me
my friends show up
WHAT THE FUCK user THAT FAGGOT WANTS TO START SHIT WITH YOU WHERE IS HE
then shit started getting heated and they left and we had to leave soon after because they wanted to fuck those guys up

for the record dude had a good 50lbs or more on me and would have wrecked me and had a decent enough reason to want to fight

but bravo louie for having the bravery to show us the urban scourge of 1950s youth gangs of white teens running wild in the streets