Why is making fun of white girls and depicting them as chronically uncool straight up celebrated...

Why is making fun of white girls and depicting them as chronically uncool straight up celebrated? We’re routinely made fun of and it’s annoying. I’m pretty uncool myself but I’m not THAT bad, and there are much less lame girls out there.

Attached: FB9A2CA6-ED6A-4459-B03D-B4EEB09C9D71.gif (540x221, 2.86M)

lmao femcel

I can't remember what comedian said this, but if you want to tell a really sexist joke about women in general and you don't want to be eaten alive, all you have to do is change "women" to "white women" and people will cheer for you.

>teddy bear
every time

Kek that’s hilarious and true

Have sex.

Anti-white racism is the only racism that's openly acceptable in modern times. White men are shit on every day openly by the media, women still have gender in the intersectional hierarchy.

correct.

Attached: white people1.png (5000x5000, 3.98M)

Attached: white people2.png (5000x5000, 3.72M)

no you just put white in front of literally anything because its open season on white people and any time white people cry about something people just make fun of them more

Attached: white people3.png (3195x4486, 2.46M)

(english-speaking) white women are the worst category of people on this earth

you might think niggers are worse, because niggers will rob, rape, and murder you, failing to realize that white women do the same; they just have the government do it for them.
unironically niggers but worse

let that sink in

fuck off nigger

Am I the only one noticing the blatant interracial pictures in the background ?

t. white woman

t. nigger

Have you not seen the movie?

Show us your tits love

Because white girls are genuinely kind of lame.

Unironically worst demographic

All the invalids gathered together to pick on the people they're envious of. Sad. It happens in almost every social setting, but now it's happening in America because somehow merit became racist.

"Us" Basically showed that Jordan Peele is a one-note filmmaker (wouldn't go so far as to say hack yet). He definitely has a strong disdain for white people. There's no getting around that. Watch how he treats the white family in "Us", giving them brutal animalistic deaths. In Get Out he could hide his dislike of white people by using comedy in the back end of the film.

Just shows that they are SEETHING and it shows in their films.

They are attempting to destroy us from within. It will blow up in their faces spectacularly.

Slavic white women are great.

Just the Western White women are degenerate scum. Abortion, feminism, destroying family system, choosing careers over children, voting for politicians who pro open borders, fat, sluts who sleep with 20 different guys before they become 25.

Western White women are a cancer.

children have no rights anyway, money and sex run the world

White girls are basic as fuck and boring as hell, I feel sorry for all the guys that fetishize white girls because IMO they are extremely overrated.

lmao you are delusional just look at slavic girls living in the west

Most girls living in the west are shit m8, with the exception of a handful of Asian girls.

Based and victimcomplexpilled

My mom is slavic and very, very redpilled in terms of gender relations and family values but somehow not racist at all. She even tries to lecture me when I say the n word around her lmao

>Most girls living in the west are shit m8, with the exception of a handful of Asian girls.

Agreed. Though eventually, they become corrupted over time.

>western Asian girls
You mean hip-hop culture cock sleeves?

oh shut up. white women are the global standard of beauty and the most privileged people on earth. suck it up, Carol

White women have been destroying western civilization for almost 100 years. You blind simp.

Where? Most white girls are trying to look black these days because the standard is quickly shifting.

That is literally 70% of all western women.

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London.

Attached: 1501980838791.png (632x650, 99K)

My mum is slavic and she's racist as shit.

It's part of a coordinated mass negging campaign to lower the standards of white women to include non-whites.

Attached: 1526499031861.jpg (461x408, 24K)

pls b my pusygirl

Based London poster

Attached: 1552476116146.png (787x653, 355K)

>LARP
You're not a female you cave dwelling incel scum. Away with you

Based