Yea Forums’s a pretty funny site. Have any of you ever done stand up comedy?

Yea Forums’s a pretty funny site. Have any of you ever done stand up comedy?

Attached: C43F7F4E-A6CB-4360-8520-0C0733D6FF44.jpg (443x332, 9K)

Let me tell you about the time I was raped. And there will be ABSOLUTELY NO LAUGHING!

I'M IN MY PRIME!

>insults politicians
>thunderous clapping

NIGGER!!! HES A NIGGER!!!

I have twice. First time I bombed, second time I also bombed but not as bad and actually got some people to laugh by the end.

What did it feel like to bomb

I’m going up in a month

>Yea Forums
What?

You will panic. You will stumble over words and say a bunch of stupid, unfunny shit in rapid succession before a bout of uncomfortable silence. That will happen. Once you accept it and can come to peace with it, you can learn to move on and not dwell on it. I got out of it the second time by making some lame joke like "moving on to less shitty jokes" or something.

I'm a college professor, and I weave a lot of jokes into my lectures. It's basically standup that you can't be heckled at.

Attached: poopoo.png (1373x174, 47K)

No but does laughing at retards count?

or you could just write actual jokes and tell them, not be a cringe bill hicks 2smart4u dickhead

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you think people go out there and improvise?

yes, people do and it's atrocious. just tell your fucking jokes, they are either funny or not. worry about "stage presence" or whatever if you can actually connect a punchline to a premise

I despise stand up comedians. Plus I'm really not that funny in the first place.

HIIIITLER, HAD THE RIGHT IDEA, HE WAS JUST AN UNDERACHIEVER

KILL EM ALL ADOLF, JEW MEXICAN AMERICAN WHITE, KILL EM ALL START OVER, THE EXPERIMENT DIDN'T WORK

>shitting on Bartleby
Bitch

I'll tell you why Yea Forums post humor wouldn't translate well to stand up. Stand up is all about delivery. You'll find most people behind the posts here are insecure incels whose palms go sweaty when a girl makes eye contact. There is absolutely no chance you morons would go up on stage and be confident enough to deliver a joke without stuttering and looking at your own feet because years of Yea Forums and being a social outcast has conditioned you to never make eye contact with anyone. Not even with yourself in the mirror because you don't want to remind yourself that you're stuck in your small framed pathetic skin body for the rest of your life.

haha pretty funny user

This guy and this guy would unironically be a hilarious comedy duo.

I thought it was because we laugh at shit like "Sneed" and "For You".

And they say women can't be funny.

Have you fucked one of your students yet ?

You ever read a post like this and think to yourself, what kind of person writes this?

Attached: 1505907395077.png (116x149, 43K)

Is this good work place banter?

Dude bets money on something, I say ok. I lose.. i say "alright I'll pay you bit it's in Confederate money"

Attached: screen-shot-2018-02-16-at-9-59-03-am.png (780x476, 386K)

do you work with redditors?

who doesn't?

the fuck is Confederate money and how is that relevant to anything?

how would I know?

What's the deal with airplane food?

AAAAAAAA I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT POLITICS AAAA IT DOMINATES EVERY FACET OF MY LIFE SOMEONE PLEASE HELP MEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Only redditors work.

did you just call my mum a redditor

>Leaves of Grass

She's not wrong

Literally me.

if i was on stage id probably just say something like how jews did 9/11 then start laughing about it

Done it once and it went really well. I'm gonna do it again soon. I really enjoy it and would like to do it regularly.

There was a guy that used to post here that claimed he did sets at the Comedy Store and a bunch of other popular east coast comedy clubs. Used to bitch about left coast comedians and said they were all a bunch of thin skinned cucks

Dude I was just talking about out dated money. Like worthless money

Do they let you do it anonymously? I don't want to be an attention whore namefag.

What about this joke.

I'm on patrol in afganistan and we get in a firefight and I just start screaming for a medic and when he arrives I say "lol jk nerd" and immediately go back to shooting

I was a stand-up comedian for six years. Quit when the progressives murdered it and turned into struggle sessions for academia trash.

Based

I did stand up at OWS and bombed because I was drunk and made lewd jokes while the crowd was full of SJWs
Why is sex at Occupy so great? Because it's always in tents XD