Just how drunk was Jamie?

Just how drunk was Jamie?

Attached: game.of.thrones.s08e04.720p.web.h264-memento.mkv_10971790000.jpg (1692x951, 396K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JGRM1QV_h6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Really fucking shitfaced. That ogre is so ugly i look away from the screen when she is on

Literally what was the point of this scene

Jamie and Gendry needs best acting awards for their bravery.

fanservice for soccer moms that are literally too braindead to understand you can have a good friendship with a woman without being attracted to her or wanting to fuck her

Really here's the realization you have as an adult.
If a woman isn't
>fat
>diseased
>horribly disfigured
>or unwashed
Then pretty much they're mostly the same. Brienne acted cute so having sex with her is what anyone would've done.

Have sex

Done. What's next?

actually have it

Post her tits anyway

>Spend all this time setting these two up to fuck
>Can't spend a minute of Jon revealing to his family that he is in fact Aegon Targaryen
Fuck this shit show right in the fucking ass.

>you can have a good friendship with a woman without being attracted to her or wanting to fuck her

You're quite right but also completely and utterly out of step with "Yea Forums orthodoxy", which insists they can't form friendships with people of either gender.

I wish women would look at me like that.

I don't know, user, I'd gladly make love to her if she'd have me.

why bother with something so superfluous when that gossiping shitwit sansa can be counted on to do it?

>reply in 1min
you came in your pants and started farting before she even touched your penis

Attached: 1537730108551.jpg (456x456, 35K)

that's just unironically sheltered/virgin line of thought

it only gets pathetic when you're a constant friendzoned cucklord like jorah

I want to see their reaction. This is someone that was part of their family, one was close to and treated like blood and the other had looked down on him her entire life until recently. I want to see the moment as they process this, the bastard brother, black sheep of the family is the rightful king. The fact that the writers would see this as a superfluous moment says so much about just why the quality has turned to absolute shit.

What's the appeal lads

>I want to see their reaction.

you shouldn't need to search hard for pictures of sophe and maisie looking like open mouthed retards

drunk on fanfiction

>been fucking cersei's pussy since they were both 13 years old
>supposed to believe he'd be attracted to brienne

memes aside they ruined a good friendship of mututal respect and admiration for cheap SHOCK value

Attached: MyersRobertson_002.jpg (1082x1348, 156K)

Please.
youtube.com/watch?v=JGRM1QV_h6g

he just wanted to make sure to have a kid now that he is going to die and kill his pregnant sister

>cheap SHOCK value

If you mean the SHOCK they hope to create when Jaime kills Cersei I think you're right. You wouldn't set 'em to mind a bee in a jar.

Is Cersei really pregnant or is she just lying? I can't remember if it was ever confirmed.

She had nothing to gain by the first lie of pregnancy.
Telling Euron it's his is just her manipulating the situation to her advantage.

The thing is the actress is actually reasonably pretty. It's all in the presentation.

Attached: Gwendoline_Christie_Game_of_Thrones.c.jpg (600x315, 22K)

pretty drunk considering he ran away as soon as he got sober

her pussy was so bad he went back to fuck his genocidal sister

I was unironically happy for Brienne

Makeup can even make ugly people somewhat attractive.

Cap'n Phasma

Attached: Phasmha.jpg (400x573, 84K)

Me too, and then slightly sad for her. I like her character.

I like her character, but Jamie just pity fucking her made little sense. He never showed any attraction to her before this.

This. The same reason we got the Arya sex scene and Arya killing NK. It's just pandering for the lowest common denominator. All sense of consistency and purpose is meaningless now.

He's just way too out of her league to be attracted. Coming to admire her as a person doesn't make her sexy to him.

poor old tormund

I would like Brienne to wrestle me down and peg me. She would make me wear women's clothes and be the lady in the household while she's out doing knight stuff. Every night when she comes home from fighting all sweaty she would take off her armor, take me on her lap, play with my nipples and fondle my little boypussy.

I want that for you too, user.

Shoulda fucked her in the bath, its too late she hit the wall.

Attached: main-qimg-131a5479e66f684178f8a0e6c0ad0dd5.jpg (500x500, 62K)

it was like this stupid meme

Attached: 1997199080171.png (680x798, 439K)

>you can have a good friendship with a woman without being attracted to her or wanting to fuck her
Yeah, if you are a friend zoned onions boi.
No real man befriends a woman unless it's his wife, daughter, mother, grandmother, or someone he wants to fuck. Nothing more cringe than a dude with girl "friends" he doesn't fuck.

In fairness I did like the one in which moot encounters the Australian.

it is funny
I mean they literally remade the meme
>tormund walks up to brienne
>jaime stands up and like "no way big guy"
>tormund walks away
>cries to the hound how his heart was broken

Now try to say that without crying.

Ask any of these guys how they earned their mountain tab

Attached: download.png (1000x1500, 220K)

Imagine how much better the scene of her begging Jamie to stay wouldve been had they not shown them awkwardly fuck. Shit ruined her character in the cringiest way possible.

She is never going to fuck you, incel.

Indeed

He was making the 8 lads

IF she's not attractive. If she is, then no you can't.

Reminder that this is foreshadowed in both books and show - people saying it came out of nowhere are retarded
The thing that's ruined it in the show is the fact that she's supposed to be way younger than the age they've portrayed her as on TV

Attached: 7ee41c96342cb1dc178d739d5fc5097d.gif (455x624, 162K)