How long until the adaptation?

How long until the adaptation?

Attached: 51PO4X80YZL.jpg (313x500, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B07GTWMV11/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

leftism is a mental illness

Based and checked hitler dubs

Redpilled desu

God, I'd love to get beaten up by black guys in front of my girlfriend then watch her suck their big black cocks.

Are you trying to shame God?

>future of blacks fucking trannys
I could see it, niggers are gay as fuck, which is why black girls mostly evolved to look like black dudes.

checked

Attached: 0e79qtzua0d11.jpg (2048x1397, 235K)

>your brain on leftism

I never understood the mind set of the people who make these covers it's like they make them shit on purpose.

you have a mental disorder

Same but I'd ask if I can please them aswell instead of just watching.

Any cyberpunk novel that isn't dystopian?

Based bichad

Altered Carbon. Netflix did an eh job of adaptation. As soon as they deviated from the books story-line, it immediately went to shit

When will they finally make it lads?

Attached: 1553938291500.jpg (474x630, 47K)

amazon.com/dp/B07GTWMV11/

>The year is 2045. The southern United States lives under BLACK RULE. All white males are sissified. White women live to serve BLACK KINGS in vast reproduction facilities. Welcome to America's BLACK FUTURE.
>Alex Lang remembers life before the revolution – before the government-issued hormones, the sissy wigs, frilly lingerie, and mandatory chastity. He lives on the war-torn outskirts of New Africa, where he hides his beautiful blonde step-sister Kaylee from the clutches of the brutal New African army.
>As musclebound black soldiers prowl the countryside searching for fertile white women, Alex will stop at nothing to protect sweet Kaylee's purity. In his pink-and-blue wig, flirty sissy skirt, and fishnet stockings, Alex gives his tender white body to a gang of pitiless black alpha soldiers: the ultimate act of courage and sacrifice. But is sissy Alex prepared for the overwhelming demonstration of power and domination? The encounter brings him face-to-face with his worst fears... and his most unspeakable sissy fantasies.

Why do Americans write this?

Attached: Wojak.png (512x512, 8K)

I could see James Gunn doing this.

Peak literature

Attached: 1551376555145.png (1201x600, 156K)

fricking kek

jewish-led brainwashing and degeneracy

i'm convinced this is a joke

honk honk

b&r

gay af

Do the white women in the reproduction facilities get impregnated by white sissies or BLACK MEN? If they get impregnated by BLACK MEN then there are no white sissies or women left after one or two generations to please the BLACK BULLS.

To hold infinity by john meaney

The kovacs series is dystopian as fuck mate

Think about it logically. Having a sister is basically a huge opening to get cucked, user. Not as bad as having a daughter but close.

Given the state of america not long its probably gonna be a netflix special

Attached: 1460733407447.jpg (255x198, 8K)

>It's a /pol/tard tried his hand at writing episode

Christ

But you're only cucked if someone you fuck has sex with someone else. You don't fuck your daughter or sister.