WHY

How did 50% of Dany's Dorthraki horde survive? How did 50% of Dany's Unsullied sur--
*twok*
How come Arya didn't volunteer to take down Cersei? She singlehandedly took down the Night King and wiped out the entirety of House Frey (1000+) in a single nig--
*twok twok*
How come Euron didn't chase down and kill the entirety of Dany's navy which includes all of her Unsullied and her top generals after her ships had been sun--
*twok twok twok*
How come Missandei didn't just grab Cersei and jumped off the rampar--
*headshot*
HOW COME CERSEI DIDN'T KILL CERSEI, DROGON, HER TOP GENERALS, AND HER ~50 UNSULLIED RIGHT THERE WHERE SHE STO--
*splash*

Attached: rhaegal_dead.webm (960x540, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/game-of-thrones-finale-2018-how-much-will-it-cost
youtube.com/watch?v=MfJWst-gODM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeans
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*filtered*

Turn your brain on.
You see people say "turn your brain off", but in reality an intelligent watcher will look at those things and realize they are constrained by budget and writing mishaps.
Every show no matter the name will start to show wear and tear after this many seasons. The intelligent viewer knows to selectively ignore those flaws for his enjoyment.

How come Missandei didn't just grab Cersei and jumped off the rampar
because my fucking sides would have exploded and then they'd have a lawsuit on their hands

whycome dragen died so easy i thot their skin was unpenitrate

Litteraly 3 impossible shots in a row. Bravo.

Retards: "This show sucks, why was it Arya that killed the NK and not Jon?"
Hi IQ Individuals: "No MAN can kill the NK."

Why don't they just lay siege and wait for the Dornishmen to arrive?

Attached: :0.png (1354x784, 869K)

the amount of bad decision making by the characters in this season is through the roof.

>hits a flying target at 2 miles away with sniper accuracy
>reloads in 1 second

How the fuck can anyone defend this? This may be the dumbest shit I saw this year.

Attached: 1504940774253.jpg (1920x2165, 1.2M)

Are you fucking blind? They had one of those machines installed on every ship there.

>literal facebook meme
GoT really brings in the worst doesn't it

>Split our forces again for no reason at all.
>Remember that Dornish/Greyjoy fleet we lost to budget Captain Sparrow last season? No? Me neither.

Come on user, pay attention.

Yeah, and every ship has fucking sniper accuracy without optics on fucking moving ships?

>aiming a fucking giant crossbow (it's not a ballista) on a boat and hitting a flying target at extreme range repeatedly

Wow you only browse Yea Forums™. You're such a unique snowflake. I clap for you.

Are you? Medieval balista would not be able to hit anything this size past 100m. It's fucking retarded.

nigger it's more about whether you're mentally challenged or not when it comes to facebook
clearly you are

>50% of Dany's Dorthraki horde survive
no they didnt

True, I was more concerned about the reloading part but then I realized that they were all loaded up by the time Kween realized they were even there.

Attached: giphy.gif (218x228, 1003K)

>things and realize they are constrained by budget and writing mishaps.
>pick a book where you just know it's gonna end up costing a shit ton of money on CGI
>DUDE NOT OUR FAULT LMAO, IT'S BUDGET CONSTRAINTS XD

not the user you're responding to, but while you're right that they had a crap ton of those things, there's still the problem of accuracy, especially VS a moving target. I was anti-air in my country's army (mandatory service here) and back then (I'm a dinosaur) we didn't have any special computer shit to help us practice shooting down aircraft. even with hundreds of years of technology with measures and shit attached to the aiming system, it was fucking difficult getting a proper shot on aircraft. and that's VS a fairly slow moving vehicle that usually goes in a straight line. now imagine a magical fire breathing beast that's flailing around the air in an unpredictable manner while simultaneously not having access to gunpowder or any other projectiles except by flinging it with some string? I know from history that ballistae had some major oomph, but aiming them at that accuracy, on a ship in the middle of the sea no less, is just honky. if something like that is ridiculously improbable with (somewhat) modern technology, I doubt hitting a dragon with a ballista shot from a ship in its:
1. heart
2. wing
3. neck
just like that is some major hax.

what keeps surprising me is how GoT fails not only at forming a larger plot. this is a given because GRRM is a hack and D&D can't manage his broken plots and multiple corners he has the fat fuck has written himself into
but how it also fails in the writing of individual scenes
what a fucking shitshow

WHY DRAGON DIE SO EASY SUDDENLY

Why is Kingslanding in the middle of a desert now?

to subvert your expectations

just like nite king amirite hehe

> everyone baffled by chad eurons accuracy

Attached: got.jpg (992x565, 173K)

It's not even the accuracy. It's the fucking impossible angles. The dragon got shot from 3 (THREE) different angles. From 3 (THREE) different sides. It's as if there were ships all over the map shooting, when it was later revealed they were grouped together in one location. It's like if you were stabbed in the back and then Arya reveals herself to be in front of you hiding behind a tree.

Me, a retard: "This makes no sense"
You, a genius: "It's incapable of making sense. One can appreciate it regardless."

basement dwelling degenerate fanboys came up with better scripts to end the show than the writers of the show

They were homing arrows bro.

Watch slower. One of the Dothraki members was at the table removing half the pieces.

Daily reminder that D&D didn't run out of material to use, they voluntairly chose to end the series with this season and cut a lot of material from the books.
GRRM wanted at least 13 seasons, HBO 10 and D&D just 7; they settled on 8.
Also, they probably have the biggest budget for a tv series in hollywood right now and they managed too forget a starbucks cup in a scene

Attached: 1557133925828.gif (469x520, 2.04M)

Glad we're on the same page.

why were they going to Dragonstone?

What's d&d?

No budget.

>NK + dragon gone in 1 episode
>Ghost permanently gone
>2nd dragon gone

Next episode Drogon will finally be gone.

>whycome dragen died so easy i thot their skin was unpenitrate
:D:D:D

Dicks and Dildos

>GRRM wanted at least 13 seasons
The fucker can finish his books first

>No MAN can kill the NK.

Attached: oo8hjjk76.png (554x496, 19K)

Because for some reason it's been unoccupied for 3 seasons.

>Three angles
>Impossible shot
We've been over this before

Attached: 220px-WarrenReport-cover1.jpg (220x320, 20K)

Dude, you're preaching to the choir. I'm still pissed that Arya within three seconds made it by a wall of wights, an enclave of White Walkers and effortless may I add with a speed so blinding that it made a White Walkers cum curl flurry excitedly, bridges a near forty feet gap and leaps twelve feet into the air to nothing personal kid the Night King.

a role playing board game that nerds really like

i dont understand
why

Why is this season playing it so straight. Surely there has to be some twist eventually right?

how is dungeon and dragon related to got

Attached: GwGKS3hl.jpg (538x640, 58K)

because of the dragons ya dingus

Dabid? Is that you, Dabid? Or is it you Dabid?

>GRRM wanted at least 13 seasons, HBO 10 and D&D just 7; they settled on 8.

this. they just wanted out.
they'll get a lot of money for the next show they do but it will soon become apparent that they've damaged their careers by not at least doing something satisfying.

You see, in the books it's occupied by Stannis. But then after he gets fucked up Loras re-takes it from Stannis and pretends to get greivously injured in the process to trick the Lannisters. Because the Tyrells are making moves against the Lannisters, one of which is establishing a power base in Dragonstone.

But the show got so lazy they had to kill off all the Tyrells on the most convenient way possible that had no blowback because they didn't want them for their end-game. So that means that dragonstone has been a moot plot point since then because they're hack writers.

there’s dungeons and there’s dragons

>its ok when gurm writes it

hi it's 2019 howcome there isnt a high quality webm of this

Rapid firing WW2 guns with optics and rangefinders needed hundreds of shoots to hit a slow moving prop planes beyond 1km.

This is not just stupid, it's literally impossible. Utterly fucking impossible.

Attached: luke bundy.png (640x476, 394K)

Why not? You need to pass by Dragonstone to head to King's Landing.

Dragonstone was unoccupied so Theon could rescue Yara. Even though she was in the middle of 1,000 ships.

Dragonstone was unoccupied so now Dany has it and can launch attacks from an hour away. And a place to rest her navy.

Cersei is a genius. Or maybe the writers are.

It's a clown world bros.

The dragons weren't mature.

*stares at u vacantly*

Attached: uguu.jpg (720x400, 123K)

>How come Missandei didn't just grab Cersei and jumped off the rampar--

As Missandei's a noncombatant and the most straightforwardly nice person there I'd say she was their last best hope when it came to creating SHOCK. I wonder if they even have the presence of mind to be aware that Grey Worm's probably sick with guilt for urging her to board a skiff.

Why is Hitler? When is right? Where are the Snowdens of yesteryear?

they were described as "full grown" multiple times in the show

Yeah let's just blame it on grrm. Let's also ignore the show's dialogue that sounds like it's written by some thirteen year old teenage girl.

>HOW COME CERSEI DIDN'T KILL CERSEI
You wot m8

I'll show you something "full grown".
*unzip*

made for BBC

umm... HELLO???

obviously meant Dany

Attached: 1512853948753.gif (600x338, 3.95M)

He clearly meant Dany. Nobody else so far in this thread was autistic enough to let this bother them until now congrats

hey bran getting pretty tired of your shit
get it?

Attached: cesar not pleased.jpg (600x340, 38K)

>1km
>prop planes
Nigga you don't know shit about AA warfare! Only in the late stages of WWII were allies capable of performing mass air raids because the Luftwaffe was decimated and Allies started producing Lancaster heavy bombers and Superfortresses. These planes had the advantage of being able to fly outside the range of most FLAK fire as well as giving them a harder time. The only time pilots flew 1km above surface was because they were doing CAS runs. That involves dumping your munitions on target and fucking off as fast as possible!

Pretty obvious the actors are all tired of the show and want to move on as well so we were never getting more seasons than this.

see

open the mouth

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 24K)

I know this is a troll but the early seasons of GOT had like 10% of the current budget. You can tell by the cheaper props and costumes and the fact that they didn't show the earlier Lannister-Stark battles, they took place off screen.

Yet the early seasons of GOT were a masterpiece. This proves good writing and acting trumps everything else.

Attached: b4f.jpg (569x428, 25K)

>GRRM wanted at least 13 seasons
Sure because he didn't have to do shit, just sit around and collect paychecks for those seasons.
>HBO 10
Sure because GoT is a huge money cow for them, its expensive, but it makes back that money in spades. They were happy demanding the characters be flanderized to appeal to Q ratings though.
>D&D just 7
Sure, but they're huge hacks and did run out of material. GRRM gave them a couple of plot points and went "you figure it out". Of course, good writers who actually care about the source material could have made gold out of that, perhaps even come up with something better than George.
So yeah, nobody in that scenario you're describing is blameless for the mess the show is in.

Not in naval battles. Getting within 1km in naval battles was normal.

>You can tell by the cheaper props and costumes and the fact that they didn't show the earlier Lannister-Stark battles

You do know that the early Lannister-Stark battles weren't actually gone over in the books either, right? They're talked about after the fact, for the most part. Even that battle that Tyrion partakes in where he gets knocked out at the start (so you never get to see it) is faithful to what happens in the book.

The books has RARELY been about actively talking about a battle as it unfolds. The VAST majority of battles take place off-page and are talked about in hindsight.

>rhaegal trying to bite at the arrow

I bet the CGI team looked at dozens of wolf and deer deaths by hunting arrow to make this.

did someone make this comic with Euron and the dragon yet?

Attached: 1556576788352.jpg (1081x537, 313K)

Attached: why got was always shit.png (856x527, 44K)

right?

It was essential if you wanted to drop torps or bombs on a moving capital ship. Now you're also talking about mainly Jap ships, and Kap AA and crew were not even nearly as good as German AA. At the end of the war Japanese guns lacked the range to hit heavy bombers so they just had to sitt there and take it with the firebombing and so forth untill atomics came into play.

So how exactly did Dany not see the golden company from up on her dragon? They are literally behind a rock and she didn't spot one of the fleet?

Oh, user~

Because Starbucks paid so much for product placement.

Attached: daenerys starbucks.jpg (648x530, 52K)

Go home wikifag.

Season 1 Tyrion gets hid in the head and passes out, but in the book he participates in the battle and we get a whole chapter on it.

Whispering Wood we get Cat's PoV from outside the battle, granted.

Book 2 has multiple chapters of the Battle of the Blackwater, with multiple PoVs.

Winds of Winter will open with not one, but two battles happening simultaneously through multiple PoVs.

The only battles we don't see are Robb's in the Westerlands but that's because he isn't a PoV character.

Can you imagine the precision and luck required to hit a dragon flying at like 200ft, 50 miles an hour? 3 Bulls-eye hits at that. Fuck this show.

is this real wtf

The part about actual product placement wasn't but there was certainly a modern coffee cup there in open sight on the table.

Season 1 arguable has better armour than every other seasons. The houses actually have unique plates and even the Kingsguard are nice.

I didn't even notice that wtf.

yup

Attached: gotcoffee.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

jesus fucking christ

for fucks sake

HOW UNEXPECTED

looks like our expectations (a good show) have been subverted

BASED

Attached: move_bitch.webm (1280x720, 1.62M)

*wears a pair of jeans in your path*

Attached: 1557132003520.jpg (610x349, 54K)

noice

Oh good. Now I won't be so suprised when Jesus is crucified with telephone wires visible in the background and speared by a Roman soldier wearing a wristwatch.

>Sacrifice just about everything to defeat the White Walkers
>Surely now the people will side with our Queen Dany after all we've done for them, right?

NOPE, apparently none of it ever happened.. Because Cersei said so or something.

I was thinking that

I wish that were true but look at the way that fucking hack Damon Lindelof kept failing upwards despite the utter shitshow that was LOST.

I don't know, fren, but it made me sad.

Why would someone choose to fly their dragons so low that they can be ambushed by ships hiding behind hills? Sadly, the answer is the same for both - bad writing.

why didnt bran warn them about the ballistas?

Constrained by brain cells too it seems

B R A V O

Attached: 1555889186457.jpg (419x481, 25K)

Because hack Jewish writing.
You can clearly see in episode 3 there's like maybe 10 fucking people left alive in the courtyard of Winterfell, most of them main characters. But we're supposed to believe half of them lived because D&D said so, even though that's not what was shown on screen. Literally 100% of the Unsullied died on screen and most of the Dothraki, but nope only half now. Because they said so.

How did Dany not see a fleet of Greyjoy ships parked off Dragonstone when she was fucking 5000 feet in the air?

He was in Grimgar watching the girls do their laundry, the weird little shit.

>here you go mr kikerburger please take my personal information
I never used that shit even when it was college only, you could see this fucking shit coming a mile away, also funny how he tries to avoid it being called social media now that such a distinction means it can be held accountable

>damaged their careers by not at least doing something satisfying.

You think TV execs give a shit? they will look at viewership and nothing else you silly cunt.

Fuck off incel

>unzips quads
yummy

Attached: 1556158605320.gif (300x577, 279K)

Things just... don't make any fucking sense. How can you ambush a dragon with ships? Had they been waiting behind that rock for a month? Once they missed with all the ballistae, why didn't Dany fly behind them and set the entire fleet on fire? Why didn't Dany's navy have scouts? Why have Tyrion and Varys gone from trusting Daenerys to literally considering killing her? This happened over the course of SINGLE episode. Because she's willing to siege King's Landing? What the fuck did he think was going to happen when they got there? What precisely is Dany supposed to do to press her claim on the throne? Does the prospect of Cersei and Euron jointly ruling all of Westeros seem palatable for the little people? Why the fuck did Jon tell his family? Didn't he get his moral code from Ned? Didn't he think Ned made the right choice by hiding his lineage? Why the fuck would Sansa immediately tell THE HAND OF THE QUEEN? Isn't there an IOTA of a chance he tells his fucking sovereign that Jon is out there spreading the story of his own claim to the throne? Why does Sansa fucking hate Dany so much? Her life was literally ripped apart by realm infighting, and now she's trying to split her brother and the woman who saved his life? Doesn't she know what happened the last time two Targaryens fought over the throne? Really? She's not satisfied with peace, the Starks ruling the North, Jon as Warden of the North, the Army of the Dead defeated, and probably a Stark-Targaryen dynasty ruling the Seven Kingdoms? Does she just not like Dany cause they're both kinda bitchy? What was the plan with negotiating with Cersei? Why would anyone trust anyone in this situation? How could Cersei possibly dream that she could surrender her crown and not immediately be murdered? Literally what possible agreement could the two parties have walked away with other than 'fuck you, bring on the Sapochnik episode'? Did Euron really not find it weird that Tyrion knows about Cersei's baby?

Attached: frodo.png (400x399, 214K)

have sex

Attached: shots.jpg (680x732, 27K)

Same reason Sam doesn't take hold of the Reach (it's his right now that the tyrells are gone) and they didn't make gendry a baratheon until after the long night and that they were bitching about food even when they had dorne, bay of dragons and the reach to feed them, D&D are retarded. Realistically the only thing they need to gather support it's to visit castles with the dragons, but CGI is expensive. Gendry could get bannerman behind him in days.

Get subverted, INCEL

Are you aware the dragon was moving all over the place?

Game of Thrones has officially been TLJ'ed. The Night King got snoked the fuck out.

it's entirely possible that the dragon just wasn't flying in that direction anymore when the third bolt hit, or that he was bending his neck or something when the third bolt hit him there

There are no satisfactory answers to any of your questions.

Why in the hell did Euron just sort of fuck off after sinking the ships? Even if they couldn't kill Drogon, they still could have made off with/killed Dany's advisors and military leadership.

Well Drogon is estimated to be 1/5th the size of Balerion or Vahgar at their deaths.
Considering bother we’re around 200+ years old, it makes perfect sense that Danny’s are probably large juveniles or sub-adults, and the characters in the show, who have never seen an adult Dragon, don’t realize they are still actually quite small.

Based heliocentric retard.

Literally yes.

This. Been saying this for years.

I want to see Tywin review this season

God damn the dragon down easy
Why was everybody afraid of them again?

Episode 1 and 2: Fanfiction wankery and foot dragging
Episode 3: Cool spectacle that immediately falls apart if you think about anything at all, also might be The Last Jedi of the series
Episode 4: Filler and more fanfiction
Episode 5: Hopefully, if nothing else, we'll get a cool ass battle and MUHFUGGIN' CLEGANEBOWL FINALLY
Episode 6: I don't care anymore

also she could just fly behind them, the balastis seems only to be able to shoot forward, if they turned to the back they would have shot the mast if she wore above the mast

Attached: 155404655422614202 (1).png (901x504, 548K)

The disappointment doesn't end here.. Jon has to kill Daenerys and her final moments are her crawling on the floor bleeding out and touching the iron throne as she passes out. Lame as fuck overall.

Attached: disgust.jpg (1440x962, 145K)

Nah bro, that battle is described in the books. Tyrion fights and defeats a night by stabbing the underbelly of his horse.

WHY DOESN'T SHE JUST FLY BEHIND THE SHIPS

THEY CAN'T TURN AROUND AND SHOOT YOU

can someone edit this so it's starbucks coffees shooting the dragon down?

Dothraki are non white. The north is another term for Aryan. Only beta orbiters ever supported Dany

Dumb & Dumber

turn ur brian off bro

The first man are not aryan, at all.

What is he reviewin?

>they dun have budget
>stop nitpicking
>it DOES make sense, somehow
>too dumb to understand
>no other way to end the story
>GRRM's ending was impossible to adapt
etc.

Attached: 1437013779283.jpg (4912x7360, 3.41M)

Game of thrones is grounded, nobody thinks about fucking killing themselves user, that might be surprising to you but most people hope for a way to live.

She was about to die and she knew it
She is from a hippie island where they don't kill, they don't harm others... That's the argument D&D will use to justify it, BUT, the next thing she does is to tell Danny to burn the fucking city, she is in a relationship with a killer and has NEVER being against Danny's violence so there's no real justification.

ghost CGI was really cheap though they just used a real dog and slapped it on a few shots, just digitally enlarged

>in a single nig--
based

Attached: 28c77f9532b8f84fc2da802ee9384ab707dcddbd_hq.jpg (540x575, 91K)

KILL ALL WHITE MEN

i'm gonna get called a contrarian despite agreeing with the majority of this post but here goes

that decision didn't really work out well for jon, he had a pretty shitty time growing up, and yea he did get his moral code from ned but he's also become his own man now. i'm not saying dont question it but i think there should be a little more nuance here

as for sansa littlefinger had a tremendous influence on her, the same leitmotif when she lied to the lords of the vale plays when she tells tyrion, sansa would be anticipating what she said to spread. Sansa's life was ripped apart by the cutthroat world of the ruling class, ned died because he knew too much about what was going on with cersei etc, and the simplest explaination is she doesn't want jon anywhere near danerys, especially because she's his aunt, thats just gross. From Sansa's perspective Danerys is dangerous to be getting involved in, she's short sighted, and obsessed with ruling, she's seen these qualities in Joffrey and Cersei, and she's also seen how far people will go to legitimise their power when their bloodline is challenged, Ramsay being the cheif example.

apart from that you're on the nail

no...

i defer to the quads

Why isn't Jon dead? ice wrights die when their maker dies (standard vampire things, kill the top of pyramid and they all die, as seen in the last episode). She's dead. She fucking died last episode, why is Jon still moving?

He fulfilled his purpose of defeating the NK. The point of his resurrection is over.

How come ballista are more accurate and powerful than cannons?
They don't fucking work that way.
PHYSICS does not work that way.

Uhh, the prophesied one was Arya

I DON'T NEED AN ARMY
ALL I NEED IS 3 GOOD BALLISTAE

David & David are the shows writers.
Sorry I just couldn’t let that go on.

Google says they are a rock duo.

So they had enough money for the pointless zombie polar bear, but having sensible siege warfare and realistic amounts of loss in men and material after a bloody battle with mythical evil is somehow too much to ask?

Just turn your brain off bro lol

this

>they are constrained by budget
thedailybeast.com/game-of-thrones-finale-2018-how-much-will-it-cost

$15M a season clearly isn't enough. Jon/Dany/Tyrion each cost $2M per episode. There's not enough money for Ghost or the Dragons. There's barely a minute of dragon in this episode.

D&D are stealing the money

Why did D&D not include the fucking magical dragon horn that Euron brought back from valyria? Why did they completely ignore 90% of the reason that Euron exists as a charactwr and just turn him into xxx3ur30nsn1p3sxxx?

>How did 50% of Dany's Dorthraki horde survive? How did 50% of Dany's Unsullied sur--
We see some of the Dothraki turn and run back, same with the Unsullied, and some may have been stationed inside the keep. I also seem to recall she left some troops behind at Storm's End, but that might be misremembering things.
>How come Arya didn't volunteer to take down Cersei?
That's pretty well what she seems to plan to do. Her plan is to sneak in while the war distracts people and get the killshot.
>How come Euron didn't chase down and kill the entirety of Dany's navy
Seems like they tried to get as many survivors as they could considering they caught Missandei, but most escaped. We don't see that scene, so no telling how it played out.
>How come Missandei didn't just grab Cersei and jumped off
She was chained and surrounded by guards.
>HOW COME CERSEI DIDN'T KILL CERSEI
Huh?
When you turn your brain on, you actually start thinking about shit that matters, like your life and your future and such.

budget of the original starwars was 300k.
budget of a medieval tv episode is 15 mil.

How does a ballista launch an arrow fast enough to tear a ship apart?

even cannons don't do that.

How did a ship shoot a dragon without dany seeing the ship? She had full view....

if i wanted to turn my brain off I'd watch fast and the furious.

The game of thrones books are intellectually stimulating. The show is illogical.

That why starwars looks awful.

First of all, there were thousands of ships each equipped with a ballista meaning thousands of ships were firing at a target the size of a fighter jet which wasn’t moving nearly as fast or nearly as high. Second of all, after Aryas Assassin Creed execution and only B-list characters dying during the Long Night you should know that nothing about this show is supposed to make sense.

costumes and armies cost a lot of money.

That's why all the storm troopers look the same. They only had 10 of those costumes.

That's why they used party store halloween masks for aliens.

No shit, I'd rather him use the dragon horn than shoot them with unrealistic scorpions

the lannister army uniforms cost £200 each, and they reuse them. they have about 300 of them.

Imagine 13 seasons of this shitshow holy god. I'm glad theres only 2 episodes left

>Loras
thats storms end
youre getting them mixed up

Because they need dragons gone

HOW CAN
HOW CAN IT FUCKING
IT JUST
I CAN'T EVEN
A FUCKING BALLISTA
THREE SHOTS
FROM 700 METERS AWAY
BULLSHIT

i want to die

me too but that's always the case, this was just fucking stupid

The book faggots are so annoying and lame

NO ONE CARES

WHY the fuck are they still writing it like Cersei has no chance to survive and Dany/Tyrion has any room to be making demands? Cersei seems to be in the much more dominant position. There's no tension anymore and this shit is so anti-climatic and bad writing trying to hype up this bullshit that doesnt even make sense.

Sauce on gif?

How the fuck did they manage to hit the dragons anyway from a moving ship? That's some seriously slick shots (especially the neck shot) given the balistae only had a basic sight, not even a range finder.

Turn
Your
Brain
Off

yeah what was stopping her from slaughtering dany and her dragon and everyone else there?

plot

>Brother, quickly, I have information that could lead up the the arrest of hillary clinton, before they get to me you m-

All cannon were innacurate up till they started rifling the barrels. But yeah, remember in season 2 when Bron is talking about how siege engines hit 1/10 at best even when crewed by skilled soldiers?

She really should have just died right there

>How did a ship shoot a dragon without dany seeing the ship? She had full view....
Sneaky bastards were using remote sensor data to fire over the horizon

Attached: 67_.jpg (890x890, 327K)

Where is House Glover?

How come Dany goes to try and reason for peace with them right after they kill her dragon, destroy her ships, and capture missandei. They openly engaged in war and SHE DECIDES TO GO THERE WITH ~60 PEOPLE AND A DRAGON

GRRM's words: "The underbelly of a dragon is as strong as the scales on the back so you can't shoot it down by shooting it in the belly."

>dragon is severely incapacitated by a shot to the belly that easily pierces is scales

GRRM: jokes on you, they were wyverns all along, not dragons. The TRUE Game of Thrones fans knew this.

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

Attached: image.png (529x593, 673K)

Because Tyrion and Varys begged her to try for peace ya simp.

She goes full mad queen next episode as she obliterates the city per spoilers but she didn't snap fully until Missandei's death.

Wyverns don't breathe fire though.

The ballistas mounted on the ships could swivel.

One of the shots didn't really connect and barely grazed off of Rhagal's shoulder.
Also don't forget his wings were fucked up and had holes so he wasn't flying as well as he usually would be.

The dragon was le injured already so it was maneuvering slowly. They told you that right in the scene before. The only thing that doesn't make sense is the scale of the battle. They were way too high in the sky for a bolt to do that much damage. Those bolts could've destroyed castle walls they were so strong.

biggest offender this season:

>80 minutes of nothing

>5 minutes of plot

WHY

THERE ARE ONLY 6 EPISODES FFS

in s7 the bolt barely hurt Drogon

No amount of swiveling can fire ballistics at the dragon from in front of it and to it's right.

first two episodes had maybe 10 mins of plot put together, battle had maybe 2, this episode had almost a good 20 mins. hopefully we can squeeze an hours worth if plot out of the season by the end

>Papa Tywin shit
As if more scenes with Tywin are a bad thing

they took 2 years for this season and it has more filler than most other seasons.

I'm guessing either she didn't send all her Dothraki/Unsullied north (some had to still be manning Dragonstone/protecting her other areas of KL) or that she had some more shipped from Essos. I doubt she brought 100% of her army with her across the narrow sea, especially because you see 0 women and children with the Dothraki.

Yeah I'm the simp for not realizing how retarded that sounds.

blamboozld

No user, you're mixing up Loras and Mace

>HBO wanted 10 seasons
>D&D wanted just 7
HBO probably couldn't fire these guys and get new writers more willing to do their job because of some contract jew bullshit, fuck lawyers, lawyers ruined GoT

just because it wasn't exactly like the source material doesn't mean it's automatically bad

They've made Dany retarded to keep the story going. There is no reason for them not to wait, regroup and then attack Kings Landing, especially if Cersei has to pay the Golden Company as time goes on.

>turn your brain on by turning your brain off

Quality doublethink

I'm really disappointed with what they've done for this season. that's all. :(

Me too :(

You forgot about the green quickfire that will kill the other half of danys army

If dragons were this easy to kill why were they a plot point for so long?

I mean seriously, you can off them with 3 big bolts?

Why the fuck is anyone that afraid of them then?

Attached: 1556513317075.jpg (960x960, 43K)

>THERE ARE ONLY 6 EPISODES FFS
Two. There only two (2) episodes left.

Attached: 1259721716464_heavy_hold_the_fuck_up.jpg (600x576, 22K)

Consider your expectations subverted

Attached: 127533040966._smug_anime_grill.png (300x300, 104K)

It's not even subversion, it's like that bitch from Hunchback stabbing the knight king

There's subversion and then there's just being fucking random to get audiences excited for stupid fan theories and articles for being right.

I don't know why fans think they're so smart when setups like this gets destroyed, you can still have subversion while not making it fucking stupid.

Attached: 1549588126739.jpg (1242x901, 172K)

Can you take my dog with you? He's been a very BAD BOY and he needs to go to the VET! I told him I was trying to kill of those fucking Dothraki and Ser Jorah but no, he had to go charge the Undead with them and SAVE HALF OF THEM LIKE THE BAD STINKY DOGGO HE IS!

BAD BOY!

Attached: Screenshot_20190505-205224.png (2048x1064, 2.05M)

right.

it took 2 years to make a filler episode with jamie banging brienne as one episode.

Was thinking exactly this

"Don't stop. Believ..."

*TWOK*

The only explanation that can even somehow defend this is drogon was supposed to be the biggest and strongest dragon

> Final battle.
> Cersei against Danny.
> Despite having no combat training between them, they somehow fight as if this shit is House of Flying Daggers.
> Suddenly out of nowhere.
> IT'S ALMOST HARVESTING SEASON!
> A peasant with a pitchfork impales both of them.
> Expectations subverted.

This has to be intentional. So many people watch every cut of a tv show like this, then when it’s locked it gets sent to someone in QC whose job it is to catch these things. There’s no way they all missed something as obvious as this.

Shouldn't you be on /hoc/ or something?

Poor writing. If it was reality then this is as simple as it would be:

>Dany would torch KL and the Iron Fleet at night. Good luck tracking and shooting fast moving dragons at night
>Dany would just wait til there was a day when the seas were a rough (or rainy) and torch the Iron Fleet. Good luck shooting her while trying to acct for weather patterns, waves, wind, and rain.
>Arya would just walk into Cersei's room and kill/abduct her.

Or best yet:

>Bran would just warg into Cersei and make her surrender.

Turn your brain off.

Would have been less gay if there was a giant volley of arrows instead of 3

Attached: Phalanx.jpg (950x821, 99K)

>thousands of ships were firing at a target the size of a fighter jet
Did you watch the episode? It would have made more sense if what you claim was true.. if they had dozens of ballista being launched in the sky attempting to hit the dragon and knocking him down. But it only took 3 individual shots, all landing with 100% accuracy to kill the dragon. It wasn't until Dany approached Euron's ship that you saw them all aiming and launching at her.

Why would anyone give the slightest bit of a shit what happened to the White Walkers?
They didn't even matter, they were no threat to anybody. They barely even made it into the North before they were destroyed, and all it took to completely obliterate them all was to nick the commander with a special metal, and he never makes any attempt to avoid this or make it difficult. Even if they had somehow made it to the south someone else could have just stabbed him or shot him with a special arrow.

the great part is that most of these could have happened at the start of Season 7 when Dany arrived with 3 dragons and her full army and navy.

D&D fundamentally mis-structured the story the moment they ran out of easily-adapted material. They weren't even smart enough to realize they needed to resolve the Night King after the Iron Throne.

>House of the Undying
Forgot that was a cool part in the books. I don't think I'll ever reread this shit though.

guess the retard contrarian really did turn his brain off

a few of these are reasonable, but most are just autistic refusal to accept any variation.

What really sucks for me is how ready are varys and lil guy to betray someone they swore to. Don't wanna go all you know what but they are such women in this regard, going for the better thing the very fucking second it shows up. Did they even produce a single decision that even justifies their existence and reputation of "smart" individuals? Stark fucks and their readiness to abandon any and all vows because of muh family makes them no better than lannisters, and the exchange "we owe her - no it was arya who actually killed the night king" cemented for me that the writers were reaching for fucking straws and there is no fucking way an actual person who is considered smart and decent would go for that angle in an argument, like yes you are horrible now and arya actually could have solod the nk and all of his army couple of seasons ago but you fucks refused to acknowledge any of your established realities in favor of ungrounded plans you conceived. Fuck i'm not even remotely mad, i just feel disgusted and perpetually nauseous

betraying Dany makes no sense because dragons (should) make her unassailable as a monarch and everyone wants the person in charge to stay in charge so there can be stability.

Varys and Tyrion would be arguing with Jon day and night to marry her instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=MfJWst-gODM

Let's make the scale even smaller. Why bring back that dragon after he clearly was killed by the undead dragon just for this shocking moment?

No shit, dragons are supposed to the nukes of their world. It would be like trying to kill the only person with nukes that are also sentient so you can't even assassinate her because the nukes will still go off.

He´s not Bran anymore.

>So how exactly did Dany not see the golden company from up on her dragon? They are literally behind a rock and she didn't spot one of the fleet?
The fleet was using over-the-horizon radar to track the dragons

Those ballista were actually electromagnetic rails.

>"just make 100000 ballistas bro"
so dragons are just pathetic winged rats

Just attack at night bro, its not like they have search lights

>The intelligent viewer knows to selectively ignore those flaws for his enjoyment.
>Reward lack of foresight and planning on the part of the directors and producers and writers with admiration
flaws are flaws, no one cares how they happened, just that they did. You can make excuses for everything, but at the end of the day, you are either remembered as a failure or a success.

Game of Thrones will reach Dexter status. It it is fun to watch while happening but has ZERO rewatchability

>By the 17th century, jean was a crucial textile for working-class people in Northern Italy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeans
One would think that jean fabric was invented a lot earlier if it was "crucial" by that time. If GoT wants to portray a roughly 15th century equivalent world (Wars of the Roses and all that) then someone wearing jeans is not that out of place at all.

Attached: faggot.jpg (640x360, 176K)

fuck back off to reddit nigger

In the books? It's implied Jon wargs into Ghost just before he dies so his "soul" and consciousness was saved that way, and when his body was reanimated he simply un-warged and came back relatively intact compared to Beric or Stoneheart. Since his soul was not retrieved from the afterlife by Melly (because he was never there, unlike in the show), he could conceivably outlive his re-animator.

In the show? DABID DABID BRING THE IDEA CRAYONS

Oh Jon isn't dead in the books?

They made a 7 season plotline to get Brain to be the 3 Eyed Raven because "he was integral to the fight against the Others" only for him to do fuck all except reveal that Jon wasn't Ned's bastard (a fact that Sam was already half-way into uncovering).

slightly less
you simply can't just make bolts magically lethal at 500+ feet AND have them fly straight AND have them capable of splintering ships

because it was beautiful, he was a good friend

>not pairing ballistas into firing teams high/low
>if first shot hits center of mass
>second shot will hit neck or head

>not studying hill-hiding naval combat

you would obv never make it in Euron's proud navy. Even role playing

Attached: 1554336485680.jpg (300x450, 34K)

Euron blindfired in the general direction of the dragon and his friend Cthulhu made the shots hit with his god powers

How did qyburn just disappear after tyrion moved forward and Mel was beheaded?

He didn't fly so good.

for the last fucking time it is ballistae.

>yfw boats took more harpoons before sinking

This show is trash.
How come this trip faggot is still watching it?

No way in hell she wasn't resigned to her fate.

AKCHUALLY

Attached: The Happy Housewife carice van houten booten.webm (1754x816, 2.92M)

>no Belwas
Why did you remind me, that coulda been Tiny Lister!

unironically wise, but I like to complain

Attached: Annoying-Jesus_o_72049.jpg (600x476, 36K)

I was thinking this. WTF?

Attached: Bateman mirin.webm (700x298, 2.76M)

THe ships were stationary.

maybe the 50% survived by only being in 13% of the actual fighting

that atarbucks cup cost SB and gained D&D 10s of millions of $$$$

5D advertising, friend

>A ship on the water is stationary
Found the landlubber

Winter innit

Bookfags are insufferable autistic children with any show/movie.

Yep, I'm thinking this is most based post on tv right now.

so, absolutely no one is gonna talk about the fact a large fleet of dozens of ships manage to ambush as easy as a knife cutting through butter an enemy general base UNGUARDED ???

YOU ARE AT FUCKING WAR AT ANY MOMENT AND NONE OF YOUR STUPID SCOUTS ARROUND YOUR OWN GENERAL BASE WAS ABLE TO SEE EURON'S FLEET IN THE LIGHT OF THE CLEAR DAY ABOVE ALL ELSE ???

Tell me which strategist in any fckin history didn't get scouts to clear his path and patrol his base all day long ????

What D&Dumber did is like saying that the russians ambushed america in their own bed without america patrolling nor noticing.

What the FUCK ?
The story is even more dumb when you think Dany could have led a siege on Cersei looooong before she got any scorpions manufactured. Fckin dragons are useless now, the Night king was just an excuse to weaken Dany's side.

Pathetic.