8 fucking seasons

>8 fucking seasons

Attached: 301766-dexter-dexterjpg-8825861280wjpg-f4799d_1280w.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

i cant decide which is worse: every single episode or all of the stupid photo shoots michael c hall had to do to promote them.

Had to stop at season 5 episode 11 if I remember correctly, it was just too fucking painful to watch.

How about that incest subplot?

>incestuous shrieking

Attached: 1557111858757.jpg (198x200, 5K)

Lasted longer than I did. I stopped mid 3rd season

Name one show that didn't have a god awful ending/final season. I can only think of the sopranos and breaking bad. GOT is being added to the list with both Dexter and LOST.

The wire
The leftovers
Twin peaks
Mad men

mad men last season was a bore

I was actually impressed how it literally never stopped getting worse. It consistently got shittier and shittier, and Season 8 was just so bad it felt like I was watching a comedy. Arguably the worst series finale of all time. Like the show was never great but seasons 1-4 were still entertaining. Schlocky but entertaining. Seasons 5-8 were just an embarrassment. It was sad because Michael C. Hall is a good actor, he was good in Six Feet Under.

I think Breaking Bad did a pretty good job imho. He had to lose but also win and i think they achieved that, the nazi gang stuff was pretty shit though.

Attached: 1523943061806.png (384x390, 175K)

Walt won, but his own hubris was his downfall. He wasn't allowed to have his cake and eat it too. I think the Nazis introduced at the end were kind of lame too, but it wasn't necessarily them that were his downfall, it was Walt himself.
The last season of both The Wire and Mad Men were marginally worse than the previous seasons IMO.
I'll give you twin peaks though,

same for me

I watched every single episode except the very last one. Every season after 4 was a fucking disgrace even though I had rooted for the incest plot since the start of the show.

Season 7 was kino

Attached: IsaacSirko.jpg (640x967, 125K)

The season with Lithgow was the last one I watched

I dropped it right after season 1, it was pants on head retarded

Attached: 48534be4493bae0344993b6f05dfcb94.jpg (940x1420, 264K)

It had potential but they failed to deliver, but Sirko was great and managed to carry the season somehow. It was the best season after the fourth anyway, though the final season was entertaining in how utterly stupid it was, as if they really said fuck it and tried to make it as bad as possible

It was all dog shit after Doakes got blown up in the Everglades

this

its 1-4 + 7 as my canon ending

>mfw mom makes kool-aid

She was so hot. Shame her character was totally retarded.

7 had some kino parts like Isaac but overall it still sucked a lot. They even hired the Doakes actor again for the finale and wasted him on a handful of completely pointless flashback scenes when we could have had Robo-Doakes or at least Ghost Doakes like Dexter's Ghost Dad talking to him and shit.

This is really one of the biggest mistakes of the show. They blew their load to early. Dexter on the run, Dexter vs. Doakes, they should have saved that shit for the finale (also the show should have only been like four or five seasons long). Killing off Doakes only two seasons in was a huge mistake.

I see what you did there.

House

I´m glad I dropped at the third season because the second one was a trainwreck.

House was actually good all the way through

>stopping before having seen season 4

Attached: SPOILER_unknown.png (683x912, 780K)

Robo-Doakes
KEK

I actually did drop it in the middle of that exact episode, just a happy coincidence

ive heard good things about The Shield's ending