Last Season Blunders

What show had the worst last season?

As dumb as Oz got, at least I was able to watch it. Unlike Fringe, which I had to stop watching within the first 10 minutes

Attached: d23e5f58-3840-4875-9b98-a940a73445ae.jpg (2048x1536, 139K)

sopranos

The Wire was still pretty good but the McNulty story and self insert reporter story were both garbage compared to what came before.

pissed me off that they had McNulty go back to being a drunk after he was happy at the end of s4 just so he could keep being in the show

Dexter

Dexter was always up and down, but yea the ending was stupid

Attached: MFnvM3.gif (320x180, 1.27M)

this. 6A was so fucking boring and their were so many storylines that went no where

What? He was happy at the end of S2. Went back to his true nature at the start of S3.

Oz was so bad at the end there
Good grief

he was sober happy beat cop in s4, but I guess Bodie's death made him a drunk again?

Lost
Battlestar Galactica
Dexter
Sons of Anarchy
Game of Thrones

take your pick

>so many storylines that went no wher
that was the entire show. there were so many 'standalone' episodes throughout sopranos that ended unresolved that never got brought up again.

This. Seasons 5-8 of Dexter were an incredible downward spiral but Season 8 somehow was clearly the worst, with genuinely one of the worst series finales of all time. It really was incredible to behold. Every time you think the show can't get any worse, it does.

The real question of if there is a show at all that didn't shit the bed at the end.

The last season of Seinfeld was terrible without Larry

This thread should have specified 'not including dexter' because there's just no discussion to be had otherwise.

Angel final season was the best season by far

t. Guy who's doctor didn't write him a note for sucking dick

Breaking bad
Sopranos
Mad men
Twin peaks
The leftovers

Only the last episode of Twin Peaks was good. If you are talking about season 2, that is.

I am talking about season 3

Game of Thrones

Attached: 1557094839343.jpg (947x912, 128K)

How the FUCK did Vito sneak up on anyone to wack them? Or attract anyone as a gay?

Game of Thrones
That 70s Show
The Office
Dexter
Parks and Recreation

Oz turned into a comedy in the last few seasons.
It made the show better imho

Attached: giphy.gif (350x264, 3.2M)

Deadwood desu
season 1 and 2 were fire but 3 was just kinda boring

Rome