It's you who's out, Gobbie!

Attached: spyduh.png (393x258, 226K)

I work at Sony, they’re in early talks to bring back Sam Raimi and a Tobey Maguire for a fourth and final Spider-Man film to coincide with the 20th anniversary in a few years.

Is your dad disappointed you didn't go to work with him at Nintendo?

>You're in, gobbie. Going into the fucking gas chamber
What the fuck? I thought it was a kids movie...

>...out of the closet, cock-gobbling faggot

What is a "Gobbie"? Why does he say this word?

Peter can't fucking get gobbles out of his mind and had to bring him up in every conversation.

It's slang for blowjob, because Norman Osborn was actually conceived via oral sex. They go into great detail about it in the movie.

>Jesus, Norman, you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Really? Got any proof our is it just your word?

>It's you who's out, Gobbie out of the closet you fucking faggot!

I still think the first movie is the best one

Niggers

2>1>>>>

Peter, I'm finally going to do it. I'm gonna fuck your Aunt while I yell and scream the n word. Now you watch.

Attached: maxresdefault (11).jpg (1280x720, 67K)

swap two and three and you're right.

I agree in the order but I still liked Spiderman 3. Yes it was dissapointing, but the black suit jazz club scene, the other scenes for it and music too, pure kino. The New Goblin scene at beginning and later in his mansion was kino too. Too many ride on the bandwagon of many of it's disappointing aspects and forget it still possessed a decent amount of kino I remember now even over 10 years since I last saw it.

>D-dad, how could you say the n word? You know Petes' blvck bvll Miles Morales is gonna kick his little ass now.
Truly, Raimi was ahead of his time in interracial kikery liberalism.

Attached: maxresdefault (12).jpg (1280x720, 76K)

>Yeah listen here Parker. I know you said that the Holocaust is fake and nothing happened....but it should've.
How the fuck did Raimi got away with this?

>Peter is a married man
>There hasn’t been a reason for him to be Spider-Man in years
>Now he just wants his family to be safe
>There’s some new threat
>The movie is once again about the struggle of balancing Spider-Man and personal life, except the stakes are higher considering he has more to lose
>He’s out of shape, maybe a reference to the ”My back” scene
>The heart problems got to JJJ, he’s at the hospital and Peter tells him that he was Spider-Man

It would be smart. Get Wes snipes for blade 4 while you're at it

do it