Don't worry user, whatever your secret is you can trust me, I shall never tell a soul, I give you my oath

>Don't worry user, whatever your secret is you can trust me, I shall never tell a soul, I give you my oath

Attached: 1557109970406.jpg (480x480, 56K)

When I was 8 my uncle touched my penis. I'm so glad I could talk to someone about this Lady Sansa.

ok here is my secret: I tell everyone I have a small cock, but reality is I have a massive dick

I fucked a prostitute, please don't tell tyrion

>destroyed daenerys' reign before it even started
based

She didn’t actually say “I swear it,” she just mumbled “swear it.”
GG

I'm glad people are mad about Miss Andy dying. I am also glad to see Dany's mix raced mongrels out of the north.

You'd think she could stay out of the oreos the amount they're paying her... fucking greyworm too.

Anyway, this show is shaping up to be the most anti-feminist thing since Antichrist

I wasn't paying attention. Who did she tell?

Tyrion.
Captcha: Boats how ironic.

Attached: 0190506164001.png (662x724, 522K)

She's a fucking shit character, Ramsey should have cut her throat

>fucking greyworm too
lol thought i was the only one mirin his double chin at the end there

Did she fuck him?
Stopped watching mid season 6

What was the secret?

your gay

at least her actions show that spending so much time with littlefinger did have an affect on her and the way she thinks, making sure tyrion and varys knew is exactly what littlefinger would've done

Jon is Egg-on Targ and because everyone loves him, he is a better candidate for the iron throne.

Was she ever attractive?

>swears an oath to keep a secret in the godswood in front of a fucking weirwood tree
>breaks it not ten minutes later

She should be beheaded on the roots of that fucking tree. If anybody in the North knew she'd be an absolute pariah.

But Tyrion already knew that.

>So you see it was true, from a certain point of view

Was he checking up on it to see if you have phimosis? Nice uncle, looking out for his family members.

Literally the first person she ran into after swearing on her life to never tell a soul

She already murdered a guest, Littlefinger, who had eaten under her roof and head guest rites.

Anything goes at this point, the writers don't give a fuck or don't know what they are doing or both.

That was a """"trial"""" though.

Well she's a retarded teenage girl, this fits perfect

if you actually watched it you can see her fingers were crossed

>the volume at which one swears an oath determines its weight

How did Varys know about Jon being Targ? I assume Tyrion told him, but why would he tell him that and then spend the rest of the episode saying "noo don't do anything about it pleeease"
Was the writing this retarded or am I missing something?

Tyrion had no idea he was Aegon Targaryen.

The information stream went as such: Bran -> Sam -> Jon -> Dany/Arya/Sansa -> Tyrion -> Varys

He told him that because he respects Varys's insight as a fellow advisor to Dany. Varys plays a big part in helping to plan the future, why would he not let Varys know about such a massive wrench that could be thrown into the works? He simply didn't expect Varys to be so boldly inclined toward backing the other camp exclusively.

Tyrion already made up his mind in supporting Dany so there is no reason to tell Varys unless he wants to entertain the opposing arguments Varys will bring. It's stupid to blindly trust Varys with this information.

As shown in the scene, he's had his doubts about her mental state.

I like how Varys thinks Jon being a Targ will help give him a claim to the throne when they have literally no way to prove it to anyone.

yea, before she started fucking and snorting cocaine

it wouldn't matter because the people are ready to believe anything which confirms jon as their leader

She really is the smartest person in Westeros.

uhm no sweetie, she's actually one the main players in the Game of Thrones™and the smartest person I know

Why do Arya and Sansa hate Daenerys again? Especially before knowing who Jon really is.

Attached: 1556342271386.jpg (905x881, 266K)

Pronounce it right, shitlord. Eggo Tar-gay-arian. Rightful Ruler of the Seven Waffles. Lord of the Breakfast Realm. Warden of the Syrup.

Tully cunt betrayed her cousin to a Lannister, just like she did to her father.

I didn't think it was beautiful. Ramsay should've banged Arya.

You can tell it to gingers, they don't have souls.

because they want that Jon dick

Plot reasons to make Dany the mad queen. I mean for ffs she gave up up most of her army and a dragon to save them and they're still being ungrateful cunts.

Girls don't like competition. There is no sisterhood.

No lawyer? No witnesses? What sort of due process was that?

But in muh Marvel comics all girls are best friends, even if they've never met or they're villains/antagonists.

She wasn't raped. She willingly decided to go back to Winterfell and marry Ramsay. She knew what she was doing.

Because he said Jon told him he wasn't a Stark? Jon kept telling Tyrion that he was a 'Snow', the name given to illegitimate children in the North, not a Stark. Not he told Tyrion he was a Targareon.

Jon has done everything and is seen to be worthy to be king but they know he's going to let some random girl rule because she has a thick ass she let's him creampie.
Dany has been a straight cunt to every person in Winterfell so not only do they see her as some random foreigner, but they see her as a cruel, uncaring, brainlet woman.

I'm only 4.5 inches hard. I'm black.

Sansa please don't tell anyone.

>you will never get pegged by Sansa

why the fuck am i alive

Hopefully Dany will try to burn him with dragonfire, and Jon will walk out unscathed proving his Targareon heritage to all present

same

He's already shown to be physically harmed by fire. I'm not saying what you said won't happen, but it shouldn't actually be possible.

They went through a lot to wrest Winterfell away from the rule of the 7 kingdoms, then some rando turns up and says 'hey, when I'm queen you'll bend the knee right?'

>expecting a woman to keep a secret

Attached: image.jpg (549x413, 51K)

This.
Cersi is /our/ queen, decapitating mitts and keeping the gene pool white.

O rly? Well, even if its been shown don't forget who's running this show. An inconvenient thing like past events won't stop D'n'D

Anyone else think black-armor Sansa is the hottest female the show's ever had?

Attached: Capture.jpg (683x463, 20K)

I don't mind cersei and euron, so long as no one stirs shit they seem like strong competent rulers who mostly keep to themselves.

she had her fingers crossed.

Look,. Jon is at fault here not Sansa.

If you ACTUALLY trusted someone, you wouldnt need them to swear to you. Jon knew he had no trust in the girls, and told them anyway.

Pinky swearing and crossing your heart is for children.

Based Ned Stark is the only one who can keep a fucking promise

>she had her fingers crossed.
She was in the godswood. As far as the North goes, what she did might be worse than the Red Wedding.

She's a cunt.

Well she is the smartest woman in westeros and D&D learned wits from their rabbi...

>fleet destroyed
>Dany somehow instantly knows Missandei was captured instead of dead
>teleport to kings landing with no boats

Fuck me surely they can afford better writers than this

>you wouldnt need them to swear to you
Oaths are oaths, it means you are bound to them regardless of circumstances, hence they are supposed to be big deals and they shouldn't be taken lightly. Jon was super cereal and it wasn't a "don't laugh" sort of thing, it was a no matter what you believe you can't tell anyone.

out here, due process is a crossbow bolt

Im pretty sure that lying is not as big a sin as breaking hospitality rules.

You make them sound pretty based but i know thats not true...

Jon is fucking lucky to have two basedgirls around him who will do anything to wrestle him away from dragonthots.

Attached: 1557092615515.jpg (544x569, 68K)

All my This!

Should he kill Sansa for breaking her oath?

>hottest female the show's ever had?
nope you forgot about Doreah

I don't get how people bitch about her telling the secret. The writing is shit true but that to me made sense.

She was scared Dany is going to off Jon and wanted to do something to stop that.
As Varys said, at this point If people knew it Dany loses the throne even if she wins, that's why Sansa said it. Maybe she should scheme by herself with the North, Vale and possibly the Reach to make Jon take the throne but she knows she is incapable of doing that so she said it to a person that can scheme and wants what's best for the realm. That's what I got from it.

you believe in jesus dont you.

Because they're women.

God. This would be even better than him killing Danny. Fuck, I hope he murders them both.

Also, if Bran sitting on the throne is going to be the ending, why the fuck did they just have a scene where he refuses to be Lord of the North? Why would an autistic robot be a good king?

The oath probably isn't considered legally official (but bran might negate that) But if it were he actually probably should. The whole point of it was to disregard your personal views, what you think is in his or the worlds best interest and just keep the fucking oath because he wasn't willing to tell you if you don't think you are capable of doing such a thing.

Marvel comics has been shit for nearly ten years. Not that it was good 30 years ago either, it wasn't as shitty as it has been in the last ten years is all.

Christcucks aren't allowed to swear oaths.

because he doesn't want anything

More like looking out for his family's member.

Basically if you make a vow before a weirwood, especially one in a godswood, it's considered sacrosanct. Lying before a weirwood is also a huge sin.

Guest right is an ancient tradition, but it doesn't have the same sort of religious importance as the weirwoods. It's telling that something which is simply lying at a particular place is considered in the same regard as betraying and murdering someone seeking shelter in your home.

also
>everyone washes into a cove

I got molested when I was 6 so now I spend my entire days inside shitposting, thanks lady sansa.

Tullys are all retarded scumbags.

>ep. 3 jon&ghost 2v1 NK and get overrun by walkers
>dany comes in with dragon and dracarys all 3
>jon+NK survive
>ohshit.jpg, realises hes actually a targaryen
>they talk it out, while eating a tasty hotdog
>war is over
>the end