Daenerys safe space thread

Everyone is mean to our girl now bros. It's not even funny. She only joked about the manlet stuff.

Attached: virgin Dany versus Chad Jon Snow.jpg (1920x1078, 286K)

Why couldn't Jon read the mood and give her some affection? what a shitty boyfriend.

She's more in love with him than he is with her.

He inherited the Stark retard gene.

>please don't tell your cousin who wants me killed about your parents
>NEXT SCENE

why didn't she just Red Door with lemon tree herself?

Attached: 03-The-Red-Door-I-by-HisGeenky-....jpg (1147x788, 198K)

stark retard blood

The Red Door, Dany. It was beautiful. And the Khal rape.

*dabs on your dragon*

Attached: image.png (483x362, 279K)

Maybe if Daenerys didn't take advice on how to act during a Northern party from fucking Bran 'Lord of the Autists'.

She could easily start fraternizing with people, but she's not.

It's not Jon's fault most of his bannerman are fucking party-beard lords and hers are a bunch of bumbling barbarians and eunuchs.

I still can't get over how we're supposed to believe that they would care about being related.

Dany doesn't. Jon would. And people who hate her and like Jon would use it against them (Sansa)

It's obvious only Jon cared. He's too bluepilled still.

Rickard fucked his cousin to make Lyanna and Ned though

Jon would also care about his duty as heir to the throne. but apparently Jon doesn't care about things any more unless the plot requires it, like every other character.

you're also overestimating the extent to which finding something like that out would kill the relationship given that fucking has started and been ongoing for weeks or months.

Don't bother with Stark logic.

All around me are familiar faces, worn out places

Attached: game.of.thrones.s08e04.1080p.web.h264-memento.webm (1066x600, 2.85M)

Black girls on Twitter going nuts about Missandei

D-Dany ;_;

do you think her strokes effected her? Cause in the past season or 2 she's only sat around and made a few sentences worth of dialog

All the other characters in this show wear new elaborate outfits every episode. Tormund still has the shame shitty dirty matted rags.
That's how you know hes a Wilding

The strokes were before S1 I think.

Literally getting backstabbed by her closest advisors, her boyfriend is a retard, her best friend is dead and her only children are dying one by one.

SUFFERING

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-06-07h55m40s880.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

She deserved it. Dumb bitch.

She's shown her hand finally. She's not a protector of the realm. She's like her father.

desu she's way kinder than Aegon Targaryen was. She's borderline pacifist given her family history.

>;_;
Kill yourself facebook nigger

based madman

This cunt is going to get what she deserves.

god it's hard being a wahmen

>when you never feel more alone than when surrounded by everyone and your lover
that one hurt

what stroke

think she had like 2 brain aneurysms not a stroke.

Kill yourself casual

Did you see her facial expressions tonight. The way she reacted in the end. Cersi killed missandei just so dany would become irrational, kill a ton of innocents, and live up to her Targaryen name.

Hahaha fuck Daenerys I can't wait for her to get killed. Why can't she stop acting like a kid?

That's my point. Up to now, she hasn't really been acting like a Targaryen but more like a pacifist. Now she finally is unshackled and is going full AEGON on King's Landing.

Her father was Aerys II you filthy show fag. And yes, she is turning into him. She just wants to burn everyone who goes against her more and more.

I know that you fucking retard. She hasn't acted like Aerys the least. She isn't even to Aegon levels of warmongerer yet.

Which is going to be her downfall. It was preluded to tonight. No one in kings landing trusts her. No one sees her as the breaker of chains and shit. Her killing innocents will be her demise

fuck yourself reddit nigger she's been burning and crucifying people for years.

I don't get the strokes thing... how did it happen was she vegan? I knew a vegan who had a stroke at 22. Scared the fuck out of me.

Most of them deserved it. You're delusional if you think it's on par with Aerys' "I'm going to blow myself up with all of King's Landing".

She's a sick cunt regardless and the world will be better off without her

>want to make the world a better place
>choose what people live or die strictly on your own
Yeah. Dany sure is a good person

Kill yourself reddit nigger

>hurrhurr incest is perfectly normal
kys

marriage literally solves the conflict/melodrama

Its handwaved away because
>Dany is to STRONK for Jon the Manlet
>Jon the Manlet won't indulge in incest (even tho they banged already)

Forced drama to pad out the final season with useless filler that doesn't matter anyway since they split their inferior force in a masterstroke of strategy

Attached: 1556532009639.jpg (2741x3529, 2.17M)

Aegon sent word to every house in Westeros and told them to bend the knee or he would make them. And he did exactly that, pretty much what Dany does. Aerys burned everyone who went against him and got worse as time has gone on. Your Dany love is blinding you, the signs were clear as day in this episode. And she has always had a record of executing people while raw on emotions. Did you see how her eyes twitched when Jon was being praised and she realized she is an outsider? What about when she got upset at Sansa at receded her hand for saying the North wouldn't bend the knee again? Her begging jon and on the verge of tears to not tell anyone because wahh I deserve to be queen it's mine it's mine fuck the people it is muh destiny!!

Say it with me: THE MAD QUEEN

Have felt like this many times. If she was a guy, Yea Forums would be identifying with her more

Okay after this post.
To Targs it is showfag.

You realize for him it was a slow descent right? He got worse at time went on just like Dany. Also you do also realize that she really wants to raze the fuck out of Kings Landing right now?

Kill yourself hole

>Most of them deserved it
Bullshit you fucking cuck

imagine defending an inbred tard

>feeling alone

She is jealous user, she could be happy for based jon but she only thinks of herself and the throne. It's all she cares about. Jon put in all the work and has only built bridges.

You realize near every Targaryen has been shades of grey and not ALL EVIL or ALL GOOD?

cope

Nigger

You're delusional if you think GRRM will have Dany go either full Aerys or full pacifist. She will most likely wander in shades of grey.

You're fucking retarded, she could burn everyone in KL and you would say MUH SHADEZ OF GREY SHE DID NUTHIN WRONG MUH QWWWEEN SLAY.

Imagine being this upset over a fictional character. How do you survive real life?

Very carefully.

COPE

why do you guys miss that its not the fact that theyre related but the fact that dany is a cunt who wants to be queen no matter what?

Jon was already ok with that in previous episodes. He doesn't want the throne. But his bitch sisters are forcing it on him regardless.

Nigger

I like how all your threads are just making people hate this sick cunt even more

>all your threads
Only made this one, schizo.

Incel rage thread

dany can die by jon's hands for all i care but i atleast hope she gets to fuck shit up big time again one last time before she goes, loot train-style

cant wait for the epic reddit callback.
Dany is dying in jons arms and she says
"you know nothing eggon targarryon"

>dany dies and goes to night lands
>her brother that touched her nipple in the first episode is there along with the whole kalazar
>I told you I’d let them all fuck you :DD
>now is the time toot et fug:DD
Excellent work
Regards, david

Imagine being this obsessed with Reddit

Here’s what redditors have to say about 4channel
>there is good and funny content there, but you have to wade through an ocean of shit

The greatest irony of all, is that this exact stamens is more true for their own platform that it would ever be for here. There is no ocean of shit aside from leftiepols that ruin everything they touch

hating reddit is both a sign of trying to fit in with the rest and also being a newfag

Find a shrink

Not necessarily, I doubt you’ve been here longer than me. But I would never bring something like that up cause THAT is an newfag thing to do

sure thing, newfag

Attached: 71987187.jpg (988x2144, 443K)

It's funny. If you don't hire darkies you're racist but if you hire them and treat them like every other character it's also racist

I had 100k karma before I quit that website, they gutted it for advertisers and if you never realized that then I don’t know what to tell you

I've yet to find the good content doggy.

Attached: whodis.jpg (301x338, 45K)

it is, my family back in pakistan are all related and i turned up fine

What I wouldn’t give to get 5 minutes to browse Danielle bregolis camera roll

I hate you reddit niggers and ive been here 11 years

that doesn't affect me in any way whatsoever
stay mad, incel

Funny how the other guy doesn’t use uppercase letters cause they’d make him seem too ‘threatening’ rather than docile

Calm down and post Dany fags

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-10-30-at-10.21.03.jpg (1193x792, 217K)

Emilia gives us the best reaction images

Attached: mgid-ao-image-mtv-26.jpg (1296x729, 65K)

who the fuck capitalize on Yea Forums? unless they are phoneposting scum obviously

How many shades of grey? 50, would you say?