Literally not even a character. Just a teleporting plot device to move the story along

Literally not even a character. Just a teleporting plot device to move the story along.

Attached: euron.jpg (663x663, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AIXa1yg-lbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reminds me of randy orton

>360 no scopes your Dragon

heh nothing personal

*teleports*
lol defeated dorne singlehandedly
*teleports*
lol impregnated the queen
*teleports*
lol took back iron islands
*teleports*
*teleports*

starbucks

How did he get a hold of CIA's teleportation device? Did he leave it behind in harrenshallsh?

Attached: 1398762347225.png (460x671, 544K)

why does he look so non-threatening? Imagine if it had been Arnold or someone with screen presence.

He's Danish. They're literally the Anglo-Saxon's old cousins they left behind.

Attached: 4-edAbdp.jpg (797x797, 55K)

GOT is literally a parody at this point. Im not even fucking with you Got is a meta joke. I have fun watching it because the writers and directors are intentionally churning out shit because they dont care and they know the normie hordes will lap up anything they shit out as long as it looks cool or fits their idealogical agenda. ie the male characters largely seem pathetic the women are all proud and strong leaders yet they are also insufferable cunts that women self identify with because they are cunts too. Its like tongue and cheek social comentary. The normies are too fucking braindead to see it and applaud. The real fans who arent normies are mad but also stupid for not recognizing this. GoT is literally a troll TV show of the highest calibre.

He kinda looks and acts like a clown

I thought Jamie impregnated her

>RKOs your dragon

I HEAR VOICES

He's a really, really bad written character. Literally the worst actor they could pick too.

I think I might take the clown pill as you have now honestly

he makes trannies and roasties seethe
based and chadpilled
we do not sneed

I'm straight male and I'm pissed off by him. Everything that transpires with him related just feels cheap and unpolished

Is the "finger in the bum" guy suppose to be the same as the guy who threw balon from the bridge?

he did.
>Pro-tip: Cersei gives birth to another Tyrion and dies in child birth

Schizophrenia.

yup

>finger in the bum!
This is the sum total of his characterization.

fuck off Euron, he's not your kid

she's not far enough along for that to happen in two episodes in any meaningful way

*teleports*
saves Casterly Rock

Didn't the sister take the islands?

SEETHING TRANNIES

KhALEEESEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Rhaegaaaal nooooooooo

OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Even if the superior book version of him didn’t exist, he would still be a garbage character. He’s the most one note character in the show
>Muh dick
>DUDE I just wanna fuck the queen LMAO
What the hell were these hack writers thinking?

Imagine enjoying any part of this dogshit because a single part of it sort of lines up with your retarded identity politics

it's all shit, all of it

Honestly if they just alluded to him having weird shaman powers from trinkets and shit it wouldn't be as bad.

If you haven't noticed time doesn't seem to matter in the series any more

literally a thread full of seething roasties, Dany is far worse for just turning up wherever the plot needs her

he has a fatfuck face and looks like a dumb brute

Euron is supposed to be a lean sexy swashbuckling type, Mad Mikkelsen with dark long hair

you are implying and projecting too much, cuck

They should have just introduced a real teleport magic if they are so desperate for characters to be all over the place.

Attached: 274709146.jpg (734x413, 81K)

You literally called the other dude a tranny because he said a walking talking"DUDE BENIS :DDDDD" isn't a good character

Attached: 16809176_10211406816582594_600769462_n.png (256x256, 123K)

When are they gonna reveal the teleporter Euron has?

Attached: 1556652080979.png (194x192, 108K)

at least he doesn't use dated memes like "cuck"

>I have fun watching it because the writers and directors are intentionally churning out shit
Same, the real question is if D&D intended to crash it from the start. I have a feeling that they are just really buttmad about Old boy George telling them how he envisioned the ending and how it would cut into their profit margins for the show (or worst yet, would necessitate them to create additional seasons).
Skipping last season basically confirms that these faggots were just prolonging the inevitable end until they could get the spin-offs going in time without spending money on another season that would have to fully flesh out the season. There's no fucking reason for them to having skipped last season from any production or screenplay reason, because production isn't somehow more complicated and from the screenplay it's obvious that they aren't even trying anymore.

That would save the whole show for me

Euron in the books is a terrifying, sociopathic dark sorceror.
Euron in the show is a fucking Bro-Magnon.
How can you faggots claim only trannies have an issue with this?

they just never planned ahead. the books are taking so long precisely because GRRM knows how disastrous it would get if he didn't know where he was going.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=AIXa1yg-lbs

I just think he's annoying, he's nothing like book Euron, who was honestly pretty mysterious and interesting. Couldn't give a fuck about show Euron, just wish he'd fuck off because he's such a non-character, has a generic scumbag personality and pales in comparison to other antagonistic characters we've had like Jeoffrey or even Ramsay.

He's the character the show deserves

If this was a SyFy original made on a shoestring budget, he'd be a fan-favorite

This is not that sort of show

How can Dany even lose with fucking air superiority?

homing arrows are no joke

I think that they just started pandering first and asked how they’d fit it into the ending later, then over time completely forgot that they’d have to write a pre designated ending.
Now the chickens are coming back to roost, and the audience they’ve accrued is going to eat them alive, which never would have happened if they had just stuck to the original format.

>Literally not even a character. Just a teleporting plot device to move the story along.

I unironically want to see Arya vs. Euron in an autistic edgy weeb teleport off. Not even pretending to be realistic just anime shit teleporting behind everyone and shouting KAMEHAMEHA with every other character sweatdropping and saying "THEIR POWER LEVEL IS UNMATCHED!!! THAT SPEED AND POWER!!! INCREDIBLE!!!"
As they teleport around they spout long pseudointellectual gibberish about the futility of life and mankind and nihilist garbled Nietzche shit while eating babies and killing literal gods with a smirk and eye glint while 12 year old weebs jizz themselves.

Attached: e2e.jpg (680x671, 79K)

The look on Arya's face when Euron smugly smirks and teleports behind her teleport would be worth it

Attached: Idea Crayons in action.gif (334x184, 2.45M)

>I unironically want to see Arya vs. Euron in an autistic edgy weeb teleport off.
at this point that would at least be more entertaining than the shlock we're getting

I mean it I want to see this. More than any other shit they've planned.

I wish I had the time to edit the sephiroth/tails cap to be about Euron and Arya

You won't, GoT is about disappointing us now, and that shit wouldn't be disappointing.

You don't need to be a character to be an earth rocker.

>2 weeks to get from Winterfell to King's Landing on foot
>took 4-6 months during Robert's Rebellion

interesting

Attached: 1478281089309-2.jpg (595x596, 59K)

desu I'd rather have show Euron than anime villain Euron from the books.

He's total cringe and so are his fanboys.