Ghost Honor Thread

Your loyalty, sacrifice and bravery shall never be forgotten. Enjoy your new home in the real north. It will be spring soon. You can run through far green and white fields, the wind roaring through your magnificent white coat, as the golden sun kisses your beautiful face. Best puppy.

You'll always be a good boy.

Attached: Ghost.jpg (1600x1200, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrrKNXrAzLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good boy, Ghost.

Attached: skynews-game-of-thrones-kit-harington_4636336.jpg (2048x1152, 117K)

>Tormund, Sam, Gilly and Ghost all just up and leave the story

yes this is how medieval alliances worked in wartime.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZrrKNXrAzLM

here he is lying by jons dead body. cant believe jon did him like that. good boy ghost

Attached: 296dcac2-7d9f-46b4-bf68-09cc967f6ad5-122c4ee5-cbef-42a1-8a29-97bd91dab448-ghost.jpg (2048x1152, 192K)

Attached: ghost-season-8%20.jpg (768x512, 46K)

I can understand Tormund as wildlings don't care about the 7 kingdoms. But Sam just leaving to take care of his pregnant wife never happened back then lol

Unironically more sad about that cold good bye than any other moment in GoT. Wtf have they done with Jon?

Attached: missedyouboy.gif (500x250, 850K)

Why didn't Jon pet his fucking dog?

>muh budget
but they can show jon and daenerys making out in front of 2 dragons cuz why not

Aren’t direwolves Stark companions and supposed to be a big deal? why the fuck are treated as dumb dogs and why don’t they get any screen time?

Attached: D529OxBUUAAeUwD.jpg (834x645, 101K)

meanwhile, in reality
>this fucking dog/wolf is expensive to keep around feed and train, can't it just fuck off somewhere?
>the fans love it
>fuck them, just tell them we sent him to a farm up north where he can run free

because CGI is expensive

Jon Snow died at castle black. Something else lives in his body now

The direwolves require CGI, the show runners believe seeing dragons for 30 seconds is more important to the story than the direwolves.

The direwolves are also much smaller than they should be at this point, also because of budget.

This was the last straw. The story ends here. It's fiction so I'll make my own ending. Done with GoT.

lol :(

farewell white doggo

Attached: 1546275338537.png (600x450, 414K)

>lol bye

Jon literally did the right thing leaving him behind, though.
>implying Ghost won't be in the final shot with Jon who returned to a ranger's life

Literally Ghost: Am I a joke to you?

I don’t have a doge. Can you guys pet your doges for me? Thanks.

He didn't leave him behind, he send him away. Didn't even say goodbye.

Even CGI dog gets no love

Attached: direwolf.png (4000x2660, 3.45M)

>implying he will be
That's the whole reason Jon left him behind. They wrote him off. They were tired of people complaining(rightfully so) about his conspicuous absence, so they gave the fans some "service" by showing him for a whole five seconds upfront then coming up with an excuse why he's gone. Direwolves are expensive, gotta pinch every penny and save up the budget for those LE EPIC BATTLE OF WINTERFELL and the upcoming LE PEIC FINAL BATTLE OF KING'S LANDING
It's so fucking transparent its not even funny

I think Jon’s going to die, and the goobyes are meant to be looked on in saddness once we reach that point. Think about what he said to Sam. “We are gonns name the baby Jon”
It all had an air of finality to it.

Sam isn't a warrior and has a family now. I can understand him leaving.

Tormund and the wildlings leaving also makes sense because fighting Cersei isn't their war.

Jon just ditching Ghost made zero sense. Ghost has been his buddy and best pupper for 10 years. Just telling him to fuck off north with someone he hardly knows was stupid. Why not leave Ghost with Brann who can worg into him if need be?

>hey bran can you mind rape my direwolf
why would Jon want his best buddy Ghost to be used as a sleeve for the evil bran 9000?

i know it's probably just budget constraints and lazy writing, but I like to think that when jon died part of his soul died too. That's around the time he stopped giving a shit about ghost