I dont understand - how the hell this movie is not feminazi propaganda...

i dont understand - how the hell this movie is not feminazi propaganda? literally muh stong wymyn the movie savin the day. oh yeah lets not forget about sand hags that totally rule and kick mysigonist manhood ass and this is why its a good thing. makes me sick

Attached: download.jpg (183x275, 18K)

Did you miss the part when a half dead man beats up several of those strong women at once?

1/10 made me reply

they saved nothing
They literally drove the water of life out to the middle of fucking nowhere with no plan at all and had to be saved by a man who told them all how god damn stupid they were

It's feminist subversion so blatant you'd think Jack Nicholson's character from "as good as it gets" wrote it.

Watch Endgame if you want to see liberal brainwashing so strong that even Yea Forums is eating it up.

>patriarchy controls all resources
>imperator furiosa (affirmative action/women's rights)
>morbidly obese women generating milk because women who have children are yucky breeders
>antagonist's unwilling brides are all skinny and more attractive than other women in the movie
>one-armed woman in charge of war machine and troops
>max crucified to vehicle (christianity is evil and part of patriarchy)
>3 main antagonists: joe, bullet farmer, gas town "people eater" (patriarchy, military industrial complex, capitalism)
>both of joe's sons dissabled in some way (eww don't have kids, it's yucky and they'll be retarded)
>war boy Nux (men) gets accused by women of having destroyed the world, tossed out of truck
>pregnant wife puts her own baby between joe's bullet and truck (abortion)
>pregnant wife falls from truck, dies a few hours later from injury (don't marry and reproduce or your life is over)
>side character named max is big and burly but can barely fight a scrawny one-armed woman
>side character max bests woman only when he gets a gun and places it to her head (gun control. also, Theron's father killed her mother with a gun in south africa)
>bullet farmer nearly kills all women (gun control again)
>max has to wash blood from his face using breast milk (motherhood is the death of happiness)
>Nux is rehabilitated and now a male feminist
>group of amazon lesbians setting traps for men in desert
>women able to live in sand filled void because MUH STRONK WOMYN
>old women in desert shoot better than war boys who have constant practice in raids
>old woman has a bag of seeds (hope)
>side character max wants to retake joe's citadel because it is unguarded
>convoy turns around (leftist revision history)
>people eater (capitalism) fat old bald man with gold nipple piercings, has to be lifted to his vehicle on the backs of poor
>desert lesbian amazons making perfect headshots from speeding vehicle on uneven terrain

>Couldn't do it without the help of Nux
>Almost gets his head blown off
>If the shotgun didn't have dead slugs he would've died
Nah. Take your lies elsewhere.

Have sex.

>Majority of the female characters are literally useless
>Most one of them does is pull Max's chain to stop him fighting furiosa
>Despite it being him alone he still overpowers all of them
Why are you so intimidated by female characters?

>polecat minion plucks woman from her friends, delivers her to patriarchy
>desert lesbian amazons fall from motorcycle and dodge speeding vehicles
>amazon grabs rifle, continues to make perfect shots
>finally run over by people eater (capitalism as he takes control of the wheel and purposely kills woman)
>pursuit vehicles use harpoons and plows to try to slow truck (patriarchy holding back women's rights)
>max and nux now male feminists must help their women leaders
>max nearly falls from truck, charlize grabs him with the sheer might of her robot arm and strong will can hold up man three times her weight without prosthetic arm flying off
>max's v8 interceptor destroyed (manhood and patriarchy destroyed while saved by a woman)
>furiosa survives stab in gut by evil man
>nux given command of truck as furiosa jumps to joe's car
>max uses people eater as human shield against joe's bullets (using patriarchy to destroy capitalism via male feminist)
>max jumps to safety of women as capitalism explodes
>joe's massive son corpus fooled by woman who helps her get furiosa to joe's car
>max fights giant corpus
>furiosa rips mouth from joe (patriarchy no longer has say in women's lives)
>women quickly leave war machine for joe's leadership vehicle
>blonde wife takes seeds from old lesbian who is now dead but smiling
>nux sacrifices life to destroy war truck, corpus, and stop pursuing vehicles and thereby serve women
>gang returns to citadel, present dead patriarchy, toss him from hood where legions of poor tear his body apart
>intelligent but disabled son of joe pressured to let furiosa and brides up to citadel via lift
>he allows them up, they ascend to paradise while the poor are allowed to come up with them (open borders to promised land)
>furiosa looks down at sea of poor, sees side character max look up at her as he disappears into obscurity

>All these mental gymnastics
Have sex.

>
>>All these mental gymnastics
>Have sex.
And this is off the top of my head. Thinking back, there are plenty of things I forgot to mention like the brides arguing about moving on after the pregnant one, Splendid, fell from the truck and died. The dark haired bride (hispanic or muslim) wants to go back to the patriarchy but the white ones explain to her that they must be strong and go on without men.

It's a modern action movie with plenty of practical effects, but it's not a Mad Max movie since he's just a side character. It's a feminism action movie with the Mad Max name to get more people in seats, specifically men who need to be taught the glory of feminism and self-sacrifice to push feminist goals. In the beginning of the movie, Max was used as an unwilling blood bag for Nux. Towards the end, he willingly becomes a blood bag for Furiosa to keep her alive.

Like it all you want, just be aware of what you're seeing, this is cold war era style propaganda and you're being indoctrinated for uplikes on facebook.

If you can't read film then this board and even medium isn't for you.

it's a good movie
have sex

immortan Joe was the good guy in this movie - he literally wanted to build a society in postapocalyptyc world, literally trying build something from nothing but Strong Wymyn TM happily saved the day thanks to womn magic and emotions. pathetic

Attached: 150513-stern-miller-tease_d6amq4.jpg (1480x832, 188K)

Women leave a functioning mini society where they're every need is taken care of. Have to get rescued by a man. Then that man has to stop them from going to die in the desert. They go back and win with the help of a man. Then the web open up and spill all the water out for a few moments of yay we win and have doomed themselves and everyone to die of thirst.

>women were used for their biological abilities
>were literally never treated bad but having kids is important
>some reason this is bad and means we should cause bloody mayhem because feelings or some shit and waste precious resources and lives
>this is treated as a real important goal
I don't remember much but I remember hating that old hag.

Attached: tumblr_nqxx8f9iDF1r2tmu5o3_1280.jpg (600x590, 154K)

Exactly. Propaganda

>turned into breeding slavery
>no freedoms
>literally kept in chains and a cage 90% of the time
>another person with a box decides that that's kinda fucking mean
>breaks them out
>Max just gets caught in the cross-fire and doesn't give a shit, just wants to get as far away from the action as possible
>even if that means beating women and employing the help of a skinhead who used to fight against him
Is Max the most based person in cinema history?

>Mental gymnastics and wishful thinking are "film reading" now

Have sex.

Hes a male feminist figure so answer is obviously yes (but not as much as Fursona) also have sex

>patriarchy controls all resources
Male population dominates a post apocalyptic world because they are naturally stronger than women. Nothing wrong with that but clearly you object to this.
>imperator furiosa (affirmative action/women's rights)
You have an issue with both powerful male as well as female characters.
>morbidly obese women generating milk because women who have children are yucky breeders
"Yucky" Breeders are seen to be more valuable. The fat women exist for a different purpose and are probably fat because of that very reason. It is not entirely unlikely that in a fictionalized post apocalyptic world breast milk becomes a luxury for the ruling elite.
>one-armed woman in charge of war machine and troops
She is one of the many imperators. Pay attention to the dialogue next time. She is tasked with sorties but isn't in charge of the war machine.
>max crucified to vehicle (christianity is evil and part of patriarchy)
Are you retarded?
>both of joe's sons dissabled in some way (eww don't have kids, it's yucky and they'll be retarded)
I wish your parents didn't have kids.
>pregnant wife puts her own baby between joe's bullet and truck (abortion)
Pregnant wife was actually acting in the interest of her unborn baby which why she was running in the first place.
>war boy Nux (men) gets accused by women of having destroyed the world, tossed out of truck
He was told to question his blind devotion to a cult figure. You should try it sometime.
>side character named max is big and burly but can barely fight a scrawny one-armed woman
During the fight he was injured and wasn't able to use both of his hands properly. The brides had to intervene multiple times.
>bullet farmer nearly kills all women (gun control again)
You are grasping for straws here
>women able to live in sand filled void because MUH STRONK WOMYN
It is implied they have been able to survive there by luring helpful people and killing and looting them.

Sorry I meant to say have sex WITH A MAN
Once you feel him inside you, you'll never look at a woman again. Dont get played people. Switch to men!

Attached: HT_elliot_rodger_jt_140525_4x3_992.jpg (992x744, 87K)

Wow reddit is seething today - have you been fucked with strap on by your domina today soiboi? Just think maybe you gonna be able lick her pussy if youll obay and be a good litle cuck. Pathetic excuse of man

Not him but god damn man, the mere inclusion of women makes you so mad. The age of white men is over. Blacks and women on the big screen. You women are getting blacked and your men are going trans. Get fucked white boy. Prepare for your fucking extinction. Enjoy fucking your fat self loathing gf while you can

We still can simply put white woman in cages and impregnate them since rape is just sex without paying but nooooo mr white knight male feminist want their attention more so we gonna place communist propaganda everywhere. Fucking kill yourself

>M-M-Max can't fight Furiosa while he's injured, just got blown through a tornado, partially dehydrated, and chained to both an unconscious guy and a car door, so the movie is feminist propaganda!
this board makes me want to write a fucking manifesto

take your fucking meds

>"its either feminism or mental problems haha! That will show him"
Im a man and i have responsibilities of a man you cuck

Was Immortan Joe hero or villain?

Attached: 1557124625509.jpg (829x1200, 131K)

Mad Max Fury Road is a great movie and you literally cannot price me wrong dab check em

based scriptfag

seeth harder incel have sex rent free

quite based

It is
The thing is that normal people (non-incels) don't really give a shit and enjoy it nonetheless

It's a good movie

You sound upset lmao. I think your priorities are a little fucked. Get you head out of your ass, have a look around.

Hmmmm

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-23-16-11-32.png (1440x2560, 1.15M)

I bet you were mad when you watched Babe and it was full of vegan propaganda.

>all these people itt replying seriously to a fucking bot

>"if i gonna serve well - maybe i will get some pussy once. Im a good boy! ^^"

Bump

this desu. I always wonder if there ppl who post this shit or it is that yellow jew mischief

>all women in this movie are incompetent
>they barely win against Max on chains and after suffering immense blood loss
>they die like flies, even the warrior women circle just get crushed like ants
>Furiosa and every single women on the truck would be dead or starved to death if it weren't for Max and his working plan

It's a pretty pro masculine movie desu.