Why Didn't Cersei Just Kill Dany?

Why didn't Cersei just kill Dany right there?

>Drogon
>Tyrion
>Varys
>Greyworm
>50 Unsullied

Could've killed everyone supporting Dany and have ended the war right then and there. Cersei had an army of archers and a dozen ballistae that could fire arrows a couple of miles and destroy ships with a single hit aimed right at them.

Why didn't Cersei just kill them all?

Attached: daenerys_cersei_parlay.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OiHtCzLFymM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHY DIDN'T CERSEI JUST KILL THEM ALL

They said they forgot to CGI the other troops in

The absolute best argument ive heard so far is that she is concerned of an imminent invasion from all the forces, which is still fucking retarded

I would say this sounds like bullshit, but this IS what D&D would say

D&D said Rhaegal got shot because Dany all of a sudden forgot Euron had a navy.

AHAHAHAHA!

Honour

Because muh subjects won't respect me or some nonsense.

>Cersei
>Honor
And she didn't want to negotiate after knowing they won't give in, that's why she killed that sheboon, and she did absolutely nothing with those giant ballistas which hit and killed a flying dragon from a much farther distance

God I hate this show. I just don't know how people can still watch this garbage

Because it's Game of Thrones aka a joke of plot convenience and fan fiction at this point

How the fuck do you even get up there

Attached: 1481306484452.png (382x417, 325K)

mexican standoff
if the ballistas miss the dragon kills them
if the dragon is slow the ballista kills them

HOW THE FUCK DIDN'T DANNY SEE THE ENEMY FLEET ?
And don't give me some, "uhh they were hiding behind an island" bullshit, SHE IS UP IN THE AIR ON A FUCKING DRAGON, HER VISION ISN'T OBSTRUCTED. And how the fuck are they so precise ??? Jesus, the stupidity in this season just keep on going

how do they reload the ballistas?

Attached: file.png (705x507, 496K)

She blew up the fucking Sept. All the biggest religious leader. All the lords of the richest and most power in the reach. Even her own family. She blew them up. And nothing happened. And you talk about honour?

plotarmor. Or
>she didn't want to appear like a tyrant
so she killed a prisoner for no reason to provoke Dany which totally doesn't make Cersei look like a tyrant.

Watch the "after the episode". D&D said she forgot about Euron having a fleet.

Yes, they said it.

Fighting the dragon is an inevitability. And that is the best possible shot they could ever hope for on it. Plus how easy is it to just tell everyone that the dragon lost control and they had to kill it and break the parley?

did she forget she had eyes as well

Attached: 1418228156215.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>Be a tyrant crazy Queen for however long, time isn't counted in GoT World
>Literally the last enemy left is out front with 10 people...who had fought against the undead last night or something
>Nah my subjects will care about letting the dragon live
D&D making sure the plate is full of shit

This.
I really can't anymore lads... Dany texts on her dragon and doesn't see attackers aim her for a minute. The attackers go from 100% accuracy on 3 shots to 0% accuracy on 15 shots. Cercei doesn't just let her ballistas shoot the fucking dragon and the little troop with archers and ballistas. One ballista shot would've killed 5 guys. And all leaders of the opposing force would be dead.

Why is it only this show that lacks logic completely?

the best argument i've heard so far is from some military pro who posted here last night about how the baristas are out of range and if they had missed, drogones would've dracrays that shit

Why won't Cersei hire the fucking Robin Hood to killing dragons?

Attached: robin hood.jpg (1024x430, 75K)

If they can accurately shoot a dragon out of the sky from a fleet so far away it wasn't even noticed by the dragons and rider, I'm pretty sure they can gun down a dragon sitting on the dirt in front of their walls.
Again, this is the best possible shot they could ever hope for on the dragon that they will inevitably have to fight. It's pure stupidity not seizing the opportunity.

not only that but apparently it only takes like 3 seconds to reload them too

true true..but we all know distances in GoT universes mean shit. how do you know at what distance drogones was chilling at? maybe they put some thought into it after all

But they have a greater chance of hitting than they did on sea as the target is not moving and if it starts to move it will be slowly at first. Also there is no wobbling from the sea. And the target is underneat them now. Seeing how quickly they reloaded on sea they should get multiple tries to shoot him.

Given it's size relative to the foreground, not that far it looks like. Hell, I'd even say that looks like it would be within believable range for an irl ballista, let alone the veritable lazer beams that the GoT ballistas are.

what is a moment of surprise

Honestly, the dragons are essentially the Night King v2.0 at this point. For 7 seasons we are led to believe that they are the ultimate weapon, they are the thing that led to the subjugation of all the kingdoms in Westeros in the past, HELL, even Bron goes ahead and says he would bet on the dragons to win the war. And what happens a few scenes later, one of the dragons in taken out, just. like. that. The supposed WMD of the GoT unverse in killed just like that. And the third dragon ? Well he is pretty much cucked isn't he ? I mean a fleet of 10 ships with armed with scorpions took 1 dragon out, what chance does the last dragon have against what, like 100 scorpions throughout the city ? But I am sure the hack writers are going to conveniently forget about those in the next episode...

Like, I can understand the Night King killing hte first dragon...they got a bit too cocky (danny and the squad), the NK is a magical being himself, he used a magical(?) weapon etc... But this..this is just fucking retarded...ffs

Did Jamie go back to Cersei? that's all I want to know? Did they rape his character's corpse some more.

Fuck D&D
>sansa hates danny for no fucking reason
>danny is jelous for no fucking reason
>dragons cant see Euron fleet from high sky for no reason
>Euron can xxx_headshot_xxx flying dragon from miles away with shitty ballista for no reason
>euron doesnt push in after demolishing danny fleet and killing off all survivors for no fucking reason
>cersei doesnt demolish her opponents with ballistas for NO FUCKING REASON
>missandei got captured for NO FUCKING REASON (WHO CAPTURED HER? Euron fleet was mush further away, did she fucking swim towards kings landing on her own?)

Nooo you don't get it bro. Dany didn't see the fleet because they were hidden by the peninsula. Euron is a master strategist!

touche

Wasnt there like 100 000+ white walkers, and adding the dead of the people who defended it. How the fuck did they remove so many bodies in what seems to be a few days after the battle.

Attached: piles of dead.png (2910x1543, 3.02M)

Why do they have no more ammunition for the ballistas? Only a single arrow ffs

Something that can't happen when Dany is flying on the dragon and should see the fleet.
Even if there was a moment of suprise on sea which isn't at the standoff, the dragon would either fly without Dany leaving her exposed or get to her meaning they know where the dragon will be and have an even greater chance of hitting. And if the dragon tries to burn the whole city they could take him out with the countless balistae, if there was no plot armor, because the dragonfire is no nuke.

>just. like. that.

She took her dragons near niggers who spent their entire life spearing and harpooning sea creatures. Combine that with all the archery knowledge they have and it makes sense that they'd be able to kill a dragon.
Do I think they should've just pew pewed a dragon in some throwaway scene? Fuck no. Do I think the right guy is responsible for its death? Yes.

Did they forget about there was battle here? where is that trench the surrounded the whole castle? there is like no sign of a battle here.

Attached: 155404655422614202.png (884x499, 612K)

Bronn is more accurate. So too is Euron.

>KL hasn't invented high power search lights
>fly to KL at midnight
>strafe in a straight line down the castle wall with a black dragon in pitch darkness
>completely trash an entire wall of ballistae with impunity

Last second of the clip shows more ammo.

The ice niggers turned to dust after based smirk king was killed

how did bronn reload his crossbow in 2 seconds?

>Walls intact 100%
It's just so lazy.

stop using your brain this is game of thrones

How they even aim them?

but the first picture is after the battle, that is dead white walkers, they didnt turn to dust, only the high en knights did

Why would Missandei even be a valuable hostage? She was a fucking translator. Hell, Varys and Tyron are more valuable if capture. Or even Greyworm. Who the fuck cares about Missandei? Why would Dany snap because of her?

No scope 360, guaranteed 4/5 shots

Yeah it was super bizarre. Golden company alone was like 20000 soldiers. Dany had like 30

You don't even need tactics. Just open the gates have the townspeople and some soldiers rush them

Shit I though they were all northmen

Now you should start to see how infeasible killing 6 million Jews would have been.

Do you know the value a mutt grill has in 2019 cinema? Legit, people can’t virtue signal if she’s dead, now that’s what I call tradegy

The 30 are Unsullied. They can win.

She had 20 good men

Doesn't really matter. Even with two hands, Bronn is a good has a good chance against Jaime, as he said. Jaime is castle trained, which Bronn loves to exploit.

The show does a terrible job at showing how good Bronn is. In the book, he's almost always shown to be insanely skilled in combat.

Reminder that the Uncucked got killed by peasants in masks en masse.

Simplest explanation? They were out of range. It only looks like they are in range due to an optical illusion. As soon as she sends out a force to attack Drogon swoops everyone up and they escape.

Pretty poor excuse given that the ballistas looked like they had fuckhuge range on them when at sea, but it's the best 'turn your brain off bro' excuse available.

>The show does a terrible job at showing how good Bronn is.

did you not see the episode last season where Bronn nearly killed Drogon with ballista and did an action-hero dive away from dragonfire twice? he's as OP as Euron.

Only she can ride the dragon, how is it going to grab everyone?

Bronn is good but prime jaime would have destroyed him.

Her dragons grabbed everyone north of the wall when they went to grab a zombie.

what the fuck are you talking about, scorpions (at least the anti-dragon ones) are a new invention made by Qyburn, what "harpooning sea creatures" are you talking about ?

>3 seconds to reload them too

Make that 1 second.

did you retards even watch the scene with the battle strategy? it's like mlitary tactics go over your heads.

Only if 10 sacrifice themselves imediatly before the fight.

I can't anymore, my OCD forces me to finish watching this shitshow but it's so goddamn hard.
All went down the shithole once they finished Martin's material, now they are just winging it and playing easy fan-cocksucking scenes, like Littlefingers' death(imho the biggest middlefinger to the previous six seasons buildup of the character), Arya ninjaing the Night King because muh faceless men training (which we never saw and this bullshit was shown way back when she killed the waif because reasons), now they kill off the dragon (which I bet my cock was done to save money on cgi just like the fucking pointless Dothraki suicide) and kill off Missandei because they think it will make the fans go "boo cersei" (and it will despite being two absolutely fucking bullshit scenes).
I'm irationally angry now I know, it's just a TV series but it makes me absolutely furious how little the showrunners care anymore about a thing that was once the best political drama set in a fantasy world.
The only thing that keeps me going is based Euron, maybe the only character done right in the last two seasons.
I hope that the dragon dying is foreshadowing of the death of a Targaryen, nothing would give me more pleasure than watching that silver-haired, muh dragons-saying, nephew-fucking, no strategy-having bitch die.
Rant over.

same reason why missandei didnt kamikaze with cersei

Checked

>ballistae
Is that the plural of ballista?

>The only thing that keeps me going is based Euron, maybe the only character done right in the last two seasons.

Attached: 1477158973300.jpg (642x792, 34K)

Reminder that (((Targeryens))) claim 800 thousand of them were cremated in outdoor cremations yet they couldn't even fit 3 000 corpses in the wide shot.

Fuck right off, in a show where character development doesn't matter a guy killing the sand hoes and shooting down dragons just for the kick of it is the best fucking guy in my book.

who did Dany get her army to kingslanding?
literally the last time we saw them all their ships got destroyed.
and even if they somehow magically found new ships why did the iron fleet let them pass this time?

thought the same thing. she could have easily pushed her down

Name an example of good writing from this episode.

Ashamed to admit it was my favorite show at some point.

I agree for the most part, I fucking love every scene with chad-euron. But as a contrarian, the moment Dany gets cucked this season the more I felt bad for her

Best reason I can think of his Drogon could have smoked Cersei and the rest of them on the wall. The ballistas could potentially kill Drogon before he makes it to the wall, but considering he dodged all of those shots earlier it’s reasonable to assume he could make it if he is alert and not sleep flying like his brother.

>forgot Euron had a navy.

Come on now you guys, stop clowning around.

No offense to Lena, but I don’t think she’d last very long doing push-ups, sit-ups, mountain climbers until she throws up

They really should have made Euron a wizard with teleport powers and actual magic ability to hide fleets.

Would you risk the chance of getting instantly burned to death by an angry dragon for a cheap potshot?

>the NK is a magical being himself, he used a magical(?) weapon
This straigh up makes sense in universe, it was still a retarded javlin throw but it's been established that the fucker is basically a lichking and his strenght and weapon are not that of regular mortals.
I don't even know how to respond to this kind of stupidity, magically firing scorpio's/ballista with 100% accuracy at a flying lizard makes zero sense. Especially how these fags are using sailing ships on the move. It was poor writing and use of internal story logic.

>How the fuck did they remove so many bodies in what seems to be a few days after the battle.
Probably the fabled Nazi ovens which could burn bodies at 20x the rate and 1/10th the fuel burn of modern crematory ovens.

user...

Can you guys please go somewhere else with your stormfront posting?

Imagine the seething on Yea Forums when Jalabhar Xho nothin personnels the dragons.

Attached: Jalabhar_Xho.jpg (720x600, 185K)

Yes, Drogon is the spiritual successor of the Black Dread.

Can niggers go somewhere else with their disproportionate welfare and crime rate?
>b.bb.but correlation is not causation!!
Do the stats yourself faggot, you’ll never expect the shit you find buried in the dark below

>dragons built up for 8 seasons to be the ultimate weapon
>ballistae weapons make them redundant to the point where anons think it's a plot hole if they don't slaughter someone who has a dragon right there
BRAVO DABID

I don't watch this show anymore but I fucking hope Cersei wins. I know she probably won't though.

She wanted to mess with the drahonbitch and she is like Russia.

What's the point of his character in the books? He stands around and don't do shit.

They were outside the range of the archers, and the few ballista spears would easy to dodge. Plus attacking Dany would piss Drogon off and Cersei would be ash within 30 seconds even if Drogon gets hit in the process. Cersei isn't one to risk her own life.

press R

Yeah, they finally decided he was too white and male to have a good story

did they forgot to CGI the rest of the army? lmao what a shitshow

>did they forgot
Pajeet go back

Did we see

Did we see them leave?
No!
The first scene of the next episode will be Cercei ordering her men to gun down the dragon, then send her troops out to massacre the group.
10 minutes into the episode we'll see Dany's naked body hanging off the wall in kings landing

Not just the ballistas, did anyone notice how fast Bronn reloaded that crossbow?
>shoots bolt near Jamie's head
>immediately hear a mechanical sound that sounds closer to a shotgun being racked, than a xbow being pulled back
>split second later, camera back on Bronn and he's placing another bolt on the crossbow
This show has just gone off the rails.

>Sultan Hakim has besieged Dhirim

How did the unsullied get off Dragonstone? Did they get ferried over one after the other on the dragon's back?

Qyburn didn’t invent it.

its even the same one tyrion used to kill his father, and he clearly used a device to pull the string back

What if dany hides all her men inside a trojan ballista and leaves it outside the gate
Then cersei will wheel it in and all the soldiers will jump out and attack

I call bullshit on this

I'd clap.

Magic you fucking spastic

they could only face forward, and not back. She could just fly behind them and burn them

Attached: 155404655422614202 (1).png (901x504, 548K)

this was before, they just fixed that wall, got rid of so many dead bodies and filled in the trench

Attached: z5D0emg.jpg (2154x1079, 97K)

S
S
S

>muh 6000000000000000000000000000000

fuck off faggot

Yup, it's a shotgun sound.

imagine having air superiority and still being ambushed by fucking ships. SHIPS FFS

>>sansa hates danny for no fucking reason
Wrong about this one, Sansa has obvious reasons to hate Dany.

>couldnt even cgi in some ladders
lol

Attached: image.jpg (1024x572, 119K)

The scene is even worse then, Cersei had no reason to stand right at the wall.

Attached: D54aEg9X4AAKvDp.jpg (1198x600, 54K)

How the fuck do you even aim those turrets? They're so huge and the back end extends over the platform they are on
Who designed this shit?

the ice niggers yeah, but the dead niggers just fell down

A harpoon can be hand held retard
How do you think whaling started

How do you even operate the balista? I can understand it on a boat, when it's pointed upward. This one is built too high, you can't shoot down because the back would rise even higher and the crewmen can't reach that high. Even in the current position, the wheels to tighten the firing mechanism are too high up.

I count 4 crewmen. 2 for the wheels, 1 to load and 1 to aim and fire? You'd need at least 4 for the wheels, 2 on each side. Those bolts look pretty big as well, you'd need another 2 to load and carry ammo. That brings us to a 7 man crew. Also, where is the reserve ammo? Do they only have 1 shot per balista? Where does they guy who's supposed to fire stand? The longer I look at that platform the less sense it makes.

It's up on YouTube.

She wanted Jon to herself?

>reeeeeeeeeee this is 4channel not Yea Forums!

how did they manufacture so many giant ballistas during a war? and construct all of those wooden platforms so fast?

how can the ballistas fire so fast? theyre so big it would take 15 mins to reload them

That must be why Cersei didn't just rake Dany's little gang with bolts. Those are AA balistae.

>i literally like, just cant even right now

Attached: soyboy.jpg (820x836, 347K)

first thing to cross my mind when cersei came close enough to her

little fucking finger had a worst death by the hands of arya than missandei by the hands of the mountain
really? i was expecting at least a little dismembering

Attached: 1556823362314.jpg (699x761, 232K)

>a few hundred shellshocked survivors buried a half-million undead, fixed the walls of Winterfell, filled in a burning trench, constructed funeral pyres for the fallen, and threw a party all in 24 hours
Still more likely than the holocaust, tho

you can see stairs leading to manhole there

Dany is a foreigner, an invader, a member of a family that murdered members of Sansa's family and would have murdered her father, and she an unwanted ruler.

You can need someone's help. Doesn't mean you won't hate them for lording over you.

Had I a time machine I'd make a purple triangle vest or was it a star vest...regardless I'd make one of those just for you. I'd make you live the horror millions suffered.

Poor bait

have sex

Attached: hello fellow doggies.jpg (600x537, 309K)

Dany has too many experienced military advisors to realistically be unaware of enemy siege engines. This is something she would have scouted way ahead of time. There's no reason for the dragons to be within range of those weapons. Yes they can kill dragons, but they're effectively useless against them without some way to keep the dragons grounded/immobile.

Maybe you haven't noticed by now, but scouting doesn't exist in the GoT universe.

Because there would be a chance she gets killed by the dragon? Why risk it when she can just sit back in safety in the real war

EURON LITERALLY DID THIS TWICE FUCKING BEFORE, HE AMBUSHED THE GREYJOYS AND THE FUCKING UNSULLIED.

HOW DO YOU FORGET ABOUT THE FORCE THAT'S DECIMATED HALF YOUR ARMY ALREADY?

You forget that the 10,000 dead Dothraki were atleast a mile out from the Pyre's, so you'd imagine they are pretty fit and buff to have carried them all the way back to the gates.

why did Missandei say "Dracarys"?

just enjoy the show haha

Attached: 183.jpg (736x721, 268K)

I feel like the season 8 and especially after the episode 3, it's rushed with piss and we don't even have time to feel the struggle of the heroes

she forgot she doesn't have a dragon

Background color. Little details that flesh out the world, or try to.

>appears to be maybe 20-50 soldiers left at winterfell after NK attacks
>This ep they say only half their forces died
>dany shows up at KL with 50 troops

I suppose euron killed 90% of her remaining force? He must be way more effective with ballistas than the NK with 100000 undead troops

Doesn't he win the archery contest? His purpose is to be an exotic courtier from the Summer Isles. Think about it like how white liberals keep token minorities around to look hip.

its like the top gun fly-by I assumed

she blew up that place full of innocent people with wildfire

If I'd give them the benefit of doubt I'd say they are similar to armored knights ruling the battlefield but then technological advancement happens and anyone can kill them.

Attached: .jpg (421x750, 165K)

I figure 2 men should be able to move 40 bodies in an 8 hour shift. A few thousand men and townfolk from Winter Town could have the mess cleaned up in two days.

she's tried to foreshadow dany's "would be" yass kween moment when she roasts cersei

Would've been fun if Qyburn had imported gunpowder from Yi Ti

I dont know about book uncucked, but in the show they fucking suck

no one cast any shadows

It was noon.

Because she's from Naath. An extremely peaceful people that never fight back or wish violence upon anybody.

What part of Dorne is this?

>island full of black people
>no violence
Now this is the kind of high-fantasy I can get behind

>She blew up the fucking Sept.
Can you prove it? Otherwise get fucked

I thought for a moment that the dragon would start attacking.

based and redpilled

20 good men can crew 10 ballistas

To tell Dany to burn the city down, dumb fuck

Eat shit, you complete idiot

Did you even finish highschool, you absolute retard?

mad jew

They're a bit too far to see or hear that pal

Are you sure about that? Because in the show they were a mere 200 feet from the city, which is why people are screaming about how retarded it is Cersei didn't just kill them all.

honor, from the woman who agreed to send help north and sent nothing.

Are you a brainlet?

This is how low your IQ needs to be for you to enjoy this show

When was the last time you've went outside?
Because you're in archer's range doesn't mean you can have conversation with people at that distance. Plus they are standing in really exposed places ; in some coastal places the constant wind would be enough to make it hard to hear the people right next to you

They could be on the other side

She's her best and possibly only real friend. Other people may believe in her and want to help her but Missandei was her buddy. Much more than just an employee.

So you're debating whether or not Dany could hear a girl 200 feet away in a show where a pirate just 360-NOSCOPED a dragon flying at 5000 feet

Did Qyburn teleport back inside the castle? He was right there to be killed in revenge of Missandei until he suddenly wasn't. Or, did he, like, walk back into the castle while Tyrion was making his heartbreaking speech? Because that would be pretty autistic and awkward.

Attached: 444.jpg (306x429, 27K)

How come Missandry didn't just pull Cersei down with her and become a martyr?

How come in season 7 the Ballista pierced Drogon but Dany just pulled it out no questions asked? This time, Drogon and Rheagal are all grown up and they get 1-3 shot? Come on

This is probably the single biggest insult to someone's intelligence in the history of writing. I expect this shit in a B horror movie, not in GoT.

qyburn designed a new ballista apparently

GODS WHAT A STUPID SHOW

this, NK literally blew off part of the wall

honor has time and again been proven to be something that gets you killed in game of thrones, its first casualty was ned stark, how do people still pretend this is something that gets considered by any of its characters

how do they fire them or reload?

Exactly.
At this point, Sansa is in a small group whose motivations are actually objectively intelligent.
She's the Lady of the North.
Dany's made it clear that Sansa would have to bend the knee if Dany takes the IT.
Jon is beloved and a great battle leader, but he's a shit politician that can't keep his mouth shut and he's cucked for Dany.

tbf even with Martin's material, only 1 2 3 4 were good

Honestly I could see Cersei ordering the ladders taken away once the crew is up there to preventthenm from fleeing.
Where you have to shoot the dragon down or die by dragon fire or jump yo your death.

should've known never to watch shows where source material isn't finished. anime weebs know this, see the quality of filler arcs

how come Cersei gets all these magical technological advancements but nobody in Dany's camp figures out to put chain mail on the dragons

Dany is going demented early then. Bad blood.

Euron had time to pull missandei from the water but for some reason didn't think to kill half drowned unarmed soldiers. So stupid

that's apparently why euron looks scared in the E5 preview

>"ARE YOU SUGGESTING THAT COCONUTS MIGRATE?"

>They could grasp it by the husk!

Where'd they get all the wood?

>executes Ned Stark starting the entire conflict instead of honoring an agreement

It's called a goat's foot and its for high poundage xbows of around 100+ LBS
Frogs got salty when they realized that they were able to punch through their helmets and tried to ban them

Jesus I just realized this
It just looks even more horrible now

>Where'd they get all the wood?
From the forest with axes

GET AWAY FROM MY BUTTER SAND NIGGER WE ALREADY FOUGHT OFF THE VAEGIRS AND RHODOKS GO AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Lmao quit crying about memes kike. This is why nobody likes you or your tribe

Any sauce on this?

The reeeeee ing in this thread is great.

SEE YOU ALL NEXT WEEK!!!!

You discovered why she didn't use them. They're just for show.

For all we know, this is several days later.

Attached: kr.jpg (121x292, 7K)

Or a dragon saddle. Even though Tyrion invented the cripple Bran one.

I cringed when they told Jaime she was captured like it was as important as losing a dragon or all their ships kek

Damn time to replay Demons Souls

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=OiHtCzLFymM

How to make this scene better:
>scrap the scene where Euron kills the 2nd dragon
>make some plottwist where Jon becomes Cersei's prisoner
>Daenerys learns of this, she flys her two dragons to KL and demands surrender and Jon
>Cersei kills Jon and takes the opportunity to kill one of the dragons
>the North gets mad and marches south

but that actually happened, stop being an incel

Attached: 154561651.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

oh no no no no no noooooooooo

God I got hard
Why isn't he fucking the corpse?

>kills useful engineer waifu

What did he mean by this?

ahahahahh don't torment the NPCs. They don't have the code to compute such toughs if it is not basedterteinment.

who is king slanding

Attached: 2f2urc.jpg (498x589, 39K)

Not to bust your brain that much but you realize there were less Jews actually living in Germany even before most of them immigrated once Hitler rouse to power. I spoke to one of the guides in Auschwitz when I visited 2000 and something. Our group was pretty redpilled so he loosened up and confirmed that in his estimates around 50 thousand Jews died. And hes fucking life is to researchthe Holocaust. So let that sink in.

Attached: 1557086858746.png (600x878, 645K)

just be happy they arent placed in front of the walls this time

You can see ladders the lead up through the middle

Attached: ladderhere.png (1272x546, 1.22M)

>"soviets were evil and lied about history"
soviets liberated all the death camps
>"let me tell you about the holocaust..."

Yea show unsullied are blah book unsullied are some bad motherfuckers

Top kek

>death camps
>pools
>soccer teams
>rabbit breading
>being let to visit the nearby towns with minimum guard

Just watch some of the archives with interviews that float around youtube. Not all are bayed to shill.

Also I was part of the Bulgarian Communist party as a kid so fuck off.

Accused by Cersei of being one of Margaery's lovers.

sorry

Attached: ohnononono.png (1908x963, 2.24M)

>Bulgarian Communist party as a kid so fuck off
Saying this to someone is not going to result in them fucking off. What compelled you to be a part of something so queer?

I dont believe Dabid understand what walls are for.

The pulled a Gendry and just rowed there.

>What compelled you
Not wanting to go to prison like my uncle who got worked to death in Belene labour camp for refusing to give his land to the government.

Wtf does Yea Forums not check quints

Fair answer.

The larger issue is that all the zombies turned to dust but they still showed the corpses of at least 3-4 people we saw get raised.

Oh please.

but it would help Daenerys if Jon is killed

With all the stupidity of the show (and there's been a fuck lot), this actually isn't that stupid. We have no idea how much time has passed and, based on the characters' movements, I'd say ("realistically") there are probably weeks between some of the scenes.
It's not a huge problem like with season 7 where they were clearly just teleporting because at least here there's no narrative-breaking consequences if it is correct that they're just glossing over weeks at a time.

Unsullied are supposed to be highly disciplined line soldiers, not elite solo fighters. Their skill comes from their discipline and their training to ignore pain (to some degree). If they aren't in a shield wall/Phalanx formation, their main "feature" is missing.

Seriously though, I have yet to see a SINGLE reason why Cersei wouldn't have killed Tyrion immediately after she killed Missandei.
It's been one of her most sought-after goals for the last 3 seasons and she just ignores it? It would cost her literally nothing

it's too quick and not painful enough death

>Why didn't Cersei just kill them all?
Because the producers shit on you and are sick of this show going for so long.

>he only thing that keeps me going is based Euron
nah m8, it's based Bronn

>t. assmad kike

From the forest outside King's Landing.

Attached: 1557161252490.jpg (2480x3397, 823K)

Send out her dudes

this doesn't make any sense. in the lore aegon landed at king's landing with the river to the south, the ocean to the east, and plains to the west and north. this way, he could see any invading army miles away.

Attached: i'm disappointed.jpg (970x546, 141K)

it's winter

who?

sharp eye

you expected forest and water?
SUVBERTED

Name 5 scenes the pair show genuine friendship towards each other (not just smirking at each other or Missandei telling people she's the kween)

weak bait

they literally fucked each other

Me too lmao
>they've lost their fleet, a dragon..... and Missandei has been captured
I was expecting Jaime to say "Who?"

why didnt they just fucking walk to kings landing instead of getting btfo at sea (for like the third time)

Attached: 1557078545357.jpg (1509x1080, 1.2M)

>25 people per pyre
so there was well over 1000 pyres,how many fucking trees did they cut down