Don't mind me just posting some FACTS

Don't mind me just posting some FACTS

Attached: FDC72A0D-FC71-40E0-9CF7-CC5273297428.jpg (750x1072, 413K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WoSvVDQJGv4
youtube.com/watch?v=cVikZ8Oe_XA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=WoSvVDQJGv4

i mean he's not wrong

>twitter thread

Attached: yeeeesh.png (399x322, 42K)

>missed the point of the series
Ah yes the ultimate force of nature about to destroy all life unless humanity stop fighting over politics and meaningless things doesn't have place on this show about people fighting for a throne, totally not the point of the main antagonist!

If you deny climate change you may ave missed the point of the series too.

I fucjibg hate this jew

He's right. I always enjoyed these episodes as compared to the ones with action and barely any talking.

I want to be breastfed by his sister

Jews are bad, for clarification visit /pol/. Thanks and have fun

Attached: 400.jpg (388x400, 164K)

What was good about it? The plot holes? The shitty dialogue? The dumb writing in general, again?

What the fuck is good about it?

What the fuck is he even doing? Is Ben really this desperate to be relevant?

nuke Israel

>114170437
>you will never use the infinity gauntlet to snap away everyone who crossposts screenshots of other websites

This but unironically

>game of thrones thread
>twitter thread

Holy shit, just kill this board

hes right.

also, observe and you'll notice that anyone who hates jews are niggers of humanity. (nazis who lost the war, incels, niggers, muslims etc.,)

I want to FUCK his sister

I will say that the scene with Tyrion and Varys discussing whether or not to betray Daenerys did feel like a return to form. But the rest of the episode was either dull or retarded, what with Euron's magic boats and teleportation powers.

Question. If he is the facts not feelings guy. Then why does he believe in God and practice Judaism?

youtube.com/watch?v=cVikZ8Oe_XA

>Ben Shapiro RAPES Game of Thrones fan by FORCEFULLY inserting FACTS into his FACE HOLE before ENDING his LIFE with some HIGH CALIBER opinions

>[NOT CLICKBAIT]

what a stupid fucking thing to care about. have sex.

Attached: [013616].png (960x640, 552K)

>the anti war theme hammered into the show for a decade evaporating isnt important
>the retarded dialogue and motivations are the meat and potatoes
Does anybody know if he picked this up late? My opinion of him can get lower if he did

>Manlet Jew loves tales of subversion, politicking, and backstabbing
Hardly surprised.

One day I'll aplly to be a Yea Forums mod just so I can make twitter threads a permaban offense and delete them on sight. I know it doesn't matter since it's so easy to change IP but still.

>the anti war theme
>On Game of Thrones, characters are free to while away hours, even entire seasons, on the periphery. The story lines move forward and dig deeper as the episodes progress but rarely circle back and almost never pause for reflection. When I asked Benioff and Weiss if it was possible to infer any overall intentionality to the upcoming 10 episodes, they sneered. “Themes are for eighth-grade book reports,” Benioff told me.

baseless and unwarranted

What strategy was in the episode?

Reminder that shen bapiro is never "right".
He just supports his relative personal values and opinions with barely linked facts
How is killing a fetus "objectively wrong" ?
>but it has arms n shiet!
Lol idc

Yes im aware but they do repeat the we should all band together line quite a bit

I know their primary motivation is generating shock scenes

>\TeeVee\ blown the BTFO off with FACTS and LOGIC
how does he do it bros

Euron Controls the sea idiot

This isn't even the only twitter screenshot thread on the board right now. What's the actual problem you have?

>The Series was always about strategy, interpersonal relationships, and betrayal.

He's unironically correct.

Attached: rollgoy.jpg (1003x1024, 125K)

Not at all surprised Ben Shapiro has absolutely shit taste when it comes to TV shows.

Because. He. Is. A. Jew.

uhhh yeah can i get a 2

Shapiro doesn't deny climate change m8

He’s the “Facts don’t care about YOUR feelings” guy. Obviously he has his own feelings that don’t care about the facts.

fucking based if i played with myself i'd unironically go beat my dick to that picture right now but i don't so it was cool getting that 2 anyway

Attached: 96210bab-a4dd-4044-a45c-08626ad737b3-profile_image-300x300.jpg (300x300, 20K)

A lot of people in this thread need to have sex.

one person in this thread needs to kys

Based SPH enthusiast

is that what it's supposed to be

i have autism i can't read faces very well

Attached: 1548137799769.jpg (576x768, 80K)

>anyone who hates jews are niggers of humanity

Attached: 1553989847912.jpg (720x405, 24K)

Typically with these images the number = size in inches they are reacting to.

Let's be real

I'M A GROWER JUST GIMME A BIT FUCK

>Don't mind me just posting some FACTS
back to TWITTER

oh

i just thought she was cutest in two :3

Attached: 1473996098915.gif (400x300, 973K)

He's right though, not a good episode but definitely better than the zombie shitfest

If this guy didnt exist,anti semitism would go down at least 70%

>GoT
>about strategy
THEN WHY IS EVERYONE A FUCKING TARD WHEN IT COMES TO ACTUAL BATTLES

rollin for those khazar milkers

FUCK. OFF. BEN.

>“Themes are for eighth-grade book reports
based, fuck literature

He's obviously fucking embarrassingly wrong but since the show runners seem to have misplaced the "point of the show" too I guess I can't blame him for being confused.

I guess confidently spewing absolute fucking nonsense while pretending he knows what he's saying is on brand for benny

So I guess all my liberal friends were right when they said Ben wasnt that smart.

People don't actually believe ASOIAF was about climate change do they?

I hate agreeing with this little dork.

Let me guess
>hurr durr, Varys is redpilled
>If this series is shit, then I like it for the sake of being contrarian

The power of Ben Shapiro

>song of facts and logic

Attached: OLLwElHGhIJqBBE5Jmd4DLnxQ_K1K-BZNQvCm36viz0.jpg (700x568, 81K)

Are you surprised Ben is trying to steer away attention from Ice Jews?

when did they make a sequel to Mystery Men

please be real

He's not wrong but he's not completly right either. If the politics were so important, why have it taken a back seat since season 5?

Yes user, the point of Lost was the magic smoke monster, not the character relationships.

Attached: 03b.png (400x381, 108K)

The series is about the futility of human conflict in the face of global extinction you fucking brainlet nigger. Doesn't surprise me one bit that it went over his head

>the friends we made along the way

what is the first scene of the show

he's just havin' a laff dont get so triggered

Libtards obliterated with facts and logic

Hmmmm

Imagine reading this and your only reaction to it being, JEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!

>not only watching Lost, but rating it
get out of here with those shit opinions, gramps

roll for khazar milkers

Ben 'I don't like identity politics, but AIPAC is extremely based' Shapiro can fuck right off

I see you are there /pol/nigger, already playing victim because people are complaining about your ben shapiro twitter thread, but let me assure you that across the entire retarded american political spectrum, all twitter threads are the cancer that kills Yea Forums

Kill yourself

Why does anyone care what this faggot has to say on film and television?
It's not even his supposed area of expertise. He's literally a capeshit loving kike pleb.

shut the fuck up you absolute retard

roll

Oh so your problem is the politics not the twitter screenshots. Thanks for the confession.

>strategy
Autismoes playing TW games come up with better strategies than any person involved in this shitshow lmao.

I thought he didn't watch violent tv?
Everyone's a celebrity. Next thing you know, slavoj zizek is doing critques using i am jazz tv.

he quoted /r/gamerghazi in an article, >implying that'd be a step down

The best fact is the israel is an illegitimate state :)

his mother works in Hollywood. He wrote a big about leftist bias in Hollywood when he was 18. His niece is the little girl in ms. doubtfire. He lives in LA. He is more qualified to talk about Hollywood than this entire board.