Redlettermedia is being cancelled

Redlettermedia is being cancelled.

Attached: drl.png (577x375, 40K)

Why do you make threads of random twitter screenshots?

seething tranny

his autism forces him to

>literally who that formed an opinion online based on three things

doesn't have a blue checkmark. who cares?

The answer is because these threads always have anons tripping over themselves to argue like the nobody who made that tweet is reading the thread. Low quality, zero effort twitter threads get replies.

imagine being such a fucking pussy that someone as non threatening and docile as rich evans could ever offend you.

Look at this fucking retard doing exactly what said he'd do.

They're basically Disney/Netflix employees, nothing of value would be lost.

Even if it did would you even care then? I think only proles and stupid people listen to twitter tard opinions

I remember this faggot, he made a big fuss in the anime/mecha community and everyone fucking hated his faggot ass

Fuck outrage culture bait threads

Have sex

pot and kettle, the mecha anime community is beyond redemption

>not even a Blue Checkmark
Normally I'd just tell you to go kill yourself, but this goes beyond that.

this post is off topic

>Mr. Reprizon
Goddammit why'd you have to remind me of that faggot

>people look for an excuse to talk about something
The op literally doesnt matter

To be fair, that rant in the beginning of the Captain Marvel review was pretty cringe.

this belongs on /m/

>meanwhile, in reality

they are detached gen x liberals who want nothing more than to say edgy things but with a heart of irony.

Have sex

just imagine though

Fuck, I used to like RLM, I didn't know they were another crypto-fascist YouTube channel.

Why do all these faggots on twitter who spout this nonsense have anime avatars?

Attached: 1552750790094.jpg (750x599, 40K)

I'm glad WhiteSupremacistMedia is finally getting exposed.

Attached: 1557130190.jpg (919x910, 313K)

I like RLM because they make trannys suicidal

Holy cringe

handbanana is so fucking based

Mad at the aquaman review? LOL

How are they still harping on about "gamergate" in 2019?

Imagine preferring Steven Universe to Hand Banana

Attached: ironically .jpg (500x375, 108K)

I'm dreaming of a world where people that say shit like "Imagine being" or "just imagine" are dragged out into the streets and publicly crucified for talking like a goddamn faggot. Same applies for anyone that's used "X is CANCELLED" on any social media.

Just imagine all the sex you could be having, user!

Yea Forums will be triggered as fuck by this comic, but it honestly makes an excellent and mature point, very much the opposite of the post in OP.
If you're an adult, you can look beyond the politics you don't agree with and enjoy things on the merit of their content.

>gg
It's funny how this is still a boogeyman in certain irrelevant twitter circles when it's been dead for 5 years now.

If people want to talk about non-Yea Forums topics (like the OP), they can do it on other boards, or on fucking Twitter, or anywhere the fuck else, you fucking retard.

clawshrimpy is a pedophile who has repeatedly been caught trying to ERP with minors

Imagine being triggered by people saying imagine. You're cancelled. JUST

thats imagining though

>tranny flag
>black flag
>twitter opinion
Name a bigger red flag than this combination, I'll wait.
50$ says there's pronouns in xirs bio

What? How the fuck did they get to that conclusion?

> Tranny posters must FUCKING HANG!

Attached: image1 (12).jpg (1512x2016, 696K)

For real though Mike and Rich are pretty racist.

And that's a good thing.

No it doesn't, it argues about "different points of view" while handwaving away precisely that as "problematic". It's full of claims but zero arguments or logical backing. It's garbage, just fucking garbage. And you're wrong too, when you know a person is politically motivated, then you can never get any opinion from said person and just enjoy it, because you have to second guess just about everything that's being said, and even worse, your mind can be poisoned by the opinions being given on subjects you do not yet know about.

I got a fucking thequartering recommendation and I'm convinced its from watching RLM

Exactly. Imagine being considered autistic by THEIR standards.

I would believe it about rich but not mike or any of the others. Rich is a sad bitter man that hates everything. Mike is being sarcastic. rich takes it seriously.

Mike: What a nigger!
Rich: Yeah, fuck niggers!
Mike: But seriously though, we are all equal beings.
Rich: Except niggers! Fuck off!

Mike is a KKK member though

Mike is lawful racist and Rich is chaotic racist. Jay is neutral racist

twitter posts that arent from actors/directors or movie discussion should be instant one month band.

C A N C E R

True, I could see Rich lynching someone

This reminds me of an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation where Data fucks himself up the ass with Picard's alien flute.

Attached: 1555292365363.png (287x425, 124K)

what in the world is lawful racist in this scenario? hahha

>Jay fucks transwomen taller than him

I'm not even surprised.

Attached: 1555097861179.png (469x443, 275K)

PFFFFAHHAHAHAHHA BASED MIKE
FUCKING TRANNIES DONT KNOW WHEN MIKE USED TO BEAT NIGGERS ON STREETS

I hope the SJWs do attack Red Letter Media. It'll be hilarious watching them get ignored.

And nothing of value was lost. lmao :)

So that's the famous Manhole huh

>trying to make based detached gen x to react or care
lmao fucking millennial trannies

>clawshrimpy

I remember this fag from way back in /m/

Calling someone a nigger behind their back but be nice to them in person.

thank you.
I was searching for this image forever but couldn´t find it

I must be watching different episodes than you all if you think these guys are anything more than boomer liberals from wisconsin

rich literally makes ching chong bing bong noises during one of the best of the worst episodes and mike old forum posts show his support for dick cheney and clinton hate

>skipping the hand banana episode of Aqua Teen
I refuse to believe such vile creatures exist within my universe.

imagine being cancelled huhuhu

then they've definitely turned around since 2016 because ive heard numerous "white people bad" quips in the middle of episodes

If RLM were to get banned like alex jones it would be the greatest thing ever.
Please start spreading the RLM=alt-right

Attached: 1556919877833.jpg (972x729, 127K)

Na Jay would be full SJW if it wasn't for people like Mike in his life.

because jerry and jack are huge sjws they are killing RLM

I'm apparently blocked by this person and have no idea who they are

"Daisy Ridley is charismatic as hell in that movie"

yes. jay aka jerry is a huge sjw cuck. hes also a fag

...why are we still here? just to suffer?

Attached: 1553552835743.jpg (952x960, 145K)

then theres Mike and Rich circlejerking over how progressive early Star Trek was and lamenting how sexist it could still be.

LOL post when someone with some actual clout tries to cancel them

>Mike: "So what did you think of Birth of a Nation?"
>Jay: "I hated it."
>Mike: "Are you kidding me? I LOVED it."
>Jay: "Well, I didnt really hate it..."

>i hate niggers purely because they commit crimes and hurt law and order

that seems more chaotic?

.......Jay is gay?

No chaotic is more like leaving bananas and watermelon on their desk

It's sad and disturbing that you can be this partisan and buried in your own corner. I feel sorry for you, user. Even sorrier for the state of current politics, because it seems most people on both sides think like you do.

you might not have noticed it, but your brain did.

>Mike: BLACKGUY is such a dumb nigger
>Rich: Haha, yeah. Fuck that coon
>Jay: You're making me lose my appetite.
>BLACKGUY: Hey guys, what's up.
>Mike: Oh hi BLACKGUY, how's it going?
>Rich: FUCK OFF NIGGER, GO BACK TO AFRICA
>Mike: Jeeez Rich, take it easy.. hahah, he's just joking, BLACKGUY.
>Jay: Can we leave now?

To be honest I think there's always people that see these pictures and assume the person isn't just some complete random nobody screaming at the clouds. but to assume that OP would have to not be a massive faggot

>Clawshrimpy
So that's where all the tripfags went. Twitter. I should have known.

why don't this faggot just ignore things he doesn't like?

Attached: 145028804598.png (150x212, 81K)

Was he they guy that would have an autistic spergfest if you didn't call "Puru" "Ple" instead?

TONIGHT. YOU.

Considering I banned from the subreddit because the MGTOW mods literally had an autism fit about me defending BLM, he may have a point. Their audience is full of braindead manchildren at the very least.

Not that they should care. Can't judge a piece of art on the audience it keeps.

I really really care what this nobody says on twitter. It triggers me so much

Attached: 4.png (750x717, 570K)

>they make misogynist comments and occasionally argue that representation of color in movies isn't important?

When? I feel like they say a lot that representation and more voices are good

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

>I feel like they say a lot that representation and more voices are good
It's never enough for these things.

you were probably being a sperg and deserved it

TRAPS AREN'T GAY!!!!!

Attached: German-with-R35-Lebel.jpg (700x799, 190K)

It was renewed for an 11th season on CBS what are you saying fren?

I'm not though you retard. You can look at any given "side" to look at the arguments, but you have to do so not simply "with a grain of salt", but literally to specifically analyze what they are saying, why, if it's true or not, and what intent they have behind pushing a certain narrative, regardless of whether it's correct or not. Watching something for "entertainment" leaves your guard down because you're doing so to "take it as it is".

Traps aren't. Trannies are

And that's a good thing

that's a very cute gun

Imagine even liking steveb universe, even a little bit

wtf I'm a redditor letter media fan now?

Jannies, do your job

PRICKS

How long before Mike forces Rich to undergo gender reassignment to save RLM from getting demonetized?

It's going to be Jay, not Rich.

Wtf I love rlm now

Did goyimgoys even still exist when Ghostbusters were getting rightfully bombed?
Or did it become a spook like Nazis, haters, MRAs, cyclists and bikini-wearers you just label your enemies for free normiepoints?

Attached: pileofcatsab.jpg (535x700, 475K)

Guaranteed replies, dumbass.

Attached: Redforman.jpg (463x384, 108K)

I just looked for him on twitter and turns out I am blocked.

I have never in my life interacted with him.

>didnt include retweets/likes
>probably because nobody did
>probably because op made the tweet himself then made a thread about

pathetic

So THAT'S where I've heard that name before

>joined up with gamergate

>159 followers
Get a fucking life, OP.

Can someone explain the sheer obsession some people on Yea Forums have with this channel? Why this one in particular? Are these threads kinda like the reylo or alita general where only the outcasts and outsiders congregate?

Attached: 1532579769045.png (228x221, 88K)

And you somehow didn’t pick up that they’re joking when they do that?

>Jay is an sjw because he liked an actress’ performance
What?

tranny or not, it's still a legitimate question.

>Joined with Gamergate to attack Ghostbusters
Sony wanted that controversy. I think without it the film would have bombed even harder

I dont even like incel letter media

>SJW literally patrol the internet looking to ruin peoples lives or failing that bully the shit out of them
>think that other people are the assholes / problems ruining society
the lack of self awareness is truly astounding

Attached: 1478917913410.jpg (1440x960, 228K)

some of the plinket reviews seemed funny at the time

>when the lolcow phenomenon is simply looking for cringey people to ruin or harass

>Defending BLM
You deserved it.

Ten years ago the internet movie reviewer personality was a big meme. Spoony, TheCinemaSnob, AVGN all that trash. They did short whacky reviews often with awful skits and had a degree of online success from it.

The Plinkett Reviews at that time absolutely blew them out of the water and were head and shoulders better than anyone else. There Star Wars and Star Trek reviews were a huge success on account of being genuinely funny and informative.
They're still riding off that reputation even though they're just essentially a middle of the road visual podcast now.

The Plinkett Reviews weren't THAT good though. I mean the effect they somehow were able to have on actual Star Wars is absurd. Fucking stupid.

You’re really downplaying their other content by saying they’re riding off the success of the Plinkett reviews.

That’s pretty funny.

>searching twitter to try and find some random nobody’s comments on some low grade e-celebs
Jesus Christ

>you cant have an on topic discussion because its a shitty twitter screencap in the op

But an humorous point of view or a joke, even in bad taste, couldn't be considered problematic objectively, at least in a healthy society. The problem here is that the author of that strip identify himself/herself (I dunno) as an impartial consumer of contents that he/she qualifies as problematic. There is a prejudice from the start, and it's a prejudice that concludes in censorship and torchs, even if he/she tries to justify his problematic consumption of "bad"/"evil" contents. By justifying that, she's saying: "I'm not perfect, because I should condemn and fight against these bad people, but I like them". The fallacious mention of the linked MRA videos is eye opening. I don't watch RLM anymore, but when I followed their channel, not even once I have MRA contents recommended to me and even if youtube recommended that, it has nothing to do with RLM.

dick the birthday boy is funny tho

KILL ALL INCELS

This.

Fuck off e-celeb faggot

It's true though HitB was never good.

Considering the comments for every new video format they post is full of "is this replacing Half in the Bag????", I don't think they're riding off Plinkett anymore

People who use it as a friend simulator have nothing better to do in their boring lives than to gossip and stalk e-celebs

It is if that's optimism.

Just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean it hasn’t become a sustainable show for them. Same with Best of the Worst. RLM was smart enough when the Plinkett reviews were first catching on to realize that the Plinkett gimmick would wear off and become stale if that’s all they did, so they continued to try new things and have made their channel sustainable as a result.

>joined up with gamergate
Fucking kek. GG was dead far before Ghostbusters was even released and pretty much died as soon as it became about reactionaries vs SJWs (which is to say pretty much immediately and is also the way theses corporations wanted it).

Attached: 1554989734708.gif (150x150, 1.22M)

>implying this will affect them in any way
now I like them even more

Yeah Ghostbusters wanted all the bad press! Its all a conspiracy, we should just never address anything, everything worked out so great before when we did that, right?

>its all a conspiracy!! Sony wanted to be shit on endlessly!
No they didn't you schizo idiot, it did not work out in any way. They wanted people to shill it in retaliation and it didn't actually work. Getting lots of bad press didn't help it whatsoever.
People shit on bad movies all the time, but every fag movie like this always has people saying
>n-noo!! Stop criticising it! That's what they want!

Trump won because of gamergate

what effect? nobody ever liked the prequel movies

zoom zoom

Interesting that you cropped out the number of likes and retweets on this screenshot of yours. I bet it's somewhere in the high thousands and is definitely worth discussing since it is an opinion held by a significant portion of our society

Controversy over Ghostbusters 2016 was a casualty of shit that started a few years prior but I wouldn't really say it was gamergate directly as that shit had already been dead for years. But Idol/Social Justice was pretty obviously being used a tool of misdirection during GG against what most already know or suspected. Which is that media "journalism" is all insanely corrupt and bought and paid for by large corporations. And then attracting a large antagonistic opposition of reactionaries that you can then use to re-frame and re-contextualize a conflict etc.

>watch RLM videos all the time
>0 MRA and conspiracy videos in recommended section
>just more movie review videos, and not even political ones

What am I doing wrong?

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 36K)

Pfft Lindsey Ellis has been calling them out as sexist for 8 or 9 years

it's not "attacking" anything to critique it

You're not previously looking for things you hate only to draw a strawman comic in crayons while admitting to watching shows for kids.

do you think this is disney backed?

I held off on watching it because back on Yea Forums around 2007 everybody fucking loved it and it was one of the episodes I missed. was saving it to watch
i eventually did and it was like the most retarded south park episodes, one joke over and over and over.

This tweet has a whopping 40 likes and was posted by a literally who.

I watch all new RLM and get recommended joe rogan and peterson shit
Someone linked a CWC video here a couple days ago I clicked on and instantly all the recommended i had on youtube were for baby learning songs and baby toy reviews

Posting twitter shots should be permabannable

It will be Rich, he’s halfway there being so fat. Fat = lower T levels.

what if it's drumpfs response to haters?

Gamergate is still around in the minds of these broken idiots. Gamergate today is Trump and his supporters, people who post memes online, incels, gamers, Nazis, Stormfront, the Covington kids, the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Yea Forums, reddit, and pretty much anyone that doesn't 100% agree with them. They just don't use the term Gamergate any more, it's now "the Alt-Right."

But now, thanks to whiny idiots here, it is being seen and talked about by more people than it ever would have before.

if your president is on twitter you've got huge problems