Allow me to clarify. In a sequentially ranked hierarchy, based on level of critical importance...

Allow me to clarify. In a sequentially ranked hierarchy, based on level of critical importance, the disparity between us is too vast to quantify

Attached: 1557058158532.png (847x348, 515K)

to whom was he speaking?

Is he rapping?

NOPE

the whole movie looks like a shitshow and sonic's redesign won't come close to saving it

WRONG

Roasted him

SEGA HIRE THIS MAN A PROSTITUTE

Why didn't he put on the fat suit? Too proud?

fat people would complain that a fat person wasn't given the role

I'M IN CHARGE HERE

I guess Paramount decided to let Chris Chan on the writing team.

What's your name?

Allow me to clarify. In a sequentially ranked hierarchy, based on level of critical importance, the disparity between us is too vast to quantify

you don't have to clarify twice! but during the stone age...!

>tfw
the doctor thinks you’re basic ;_;

but didn't he just quantify it by saying that? its like a paradox

I realized it today.

Dr. Robotnik in this universe is, in fact, Ace Ventura, former pet detective.

After Spike's death of old age, Ace was distraught and alone. He was having one of those moments where he actually thought about what he should do next. He took up a case in Boston, where he was inadvertently introduced to Boston Dynamics and their robots.

At this point he has something of a revelation: if he could turn animals into robots, they wouldn't die. (In the original Sonic games, Eggman's plan was to turn animals into robots to take over the world). So, in his usual autistic savant way, he began to learn to code and engineer.

He rebranded and become Dr. Robotnik, mad scientist for hire. And it made him successful and famous, because guess what? National security and robotics pays better than rescuing animals in Africa.

But now, the US military wants his help. Some unknown creature is a causing havok. Its a perfect job for a former pet detective turned robot scientist merc.

And so, we have Sonic the Hedgehog. Or rather, this movie's *real* name: Ace Ventura 3: Need for Speed.

All of this is just a giant corporate effort to reboot the Ace Ventura series and Jim Carrey, and it fucking works.

Attached: 9239uwe3.png (428x473, 313K)

So that's Robotnik right? Not Eggman?

looking like kevin bacon in that pic

Right

His arms are still blue

Fuck off fgoalterSpic

Pure kino incoming. Already pre-ordered tickets.

Attached: 1555051168845.png (805x688, 41K)

Allow me to clarify. FUG BLUMPHY WUMPHY HEEHEE. YO lil donnie i came on my ass and shook your ass. All work and no play makes homie sneedyweedy SHAMONA chocolate Sneed!!! Janny are you okay JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Somebody get this hothead outta here!

he'll become eggman
takes awhile

Attached: F528338F-1257-495E-82A2-4BEB6E93606C.png (526x526, 216K)

Literally what the fuck did he mean by this? Does sonichu finish that sentence in the next page?

based

Yes, that is Robotnik. He becomes Eggman in the post credits scene.

The redesign makes it worse. It's just autistic sonic fans who want to jerk it to the film asking for the old one back.