Who else unironically rooting for the mad queen?

honestly, what's so great about westeros? the continent is a clown world full of nothing but whores and cunts, burn it all fucking down
this will be the Daenerys redemption arc if she burns Kingslanding to the ground and rains fire and brimstone over all of westeros, leaving no stone unturned

Attached: evF6Rw[2].png (577x509, 399K)

Everyone I rooted for died or became unlikeable

She's not even mad. If anything it's that T*lly cunt Sansa who keeps backstabbing her.

same
RIP NK

NK was a true bro, it's sad he's gone.

Attached: 1536294253601.gif (320x213, 1.28M)

>TFW Israel

Attached: images.jpg (245x206, 5K)

can you faggots post a list of keywords that you frequently use in thread OPs so I can filter your incessant nonsense?

i cant watch it anymore, its too much. ever since what they did with season 5 and dorne i was watching for the cringe and memes. but its too much now, i just cant do it. its total judenscheiße. david (((benioff))) & d.b. (((weiss)))

Attached: vortex.gif (666x716, 1.72M)

>Fag king
Actual boring character

>caring about who wins rather than just watching it so that it's over
I'm gonna be honest even E3 I was basically just slogging through it, I'm not even a bookfag, either.

I root for whoever has the most fair tax policy

>the face of a dumb bitch who gets everyone around her killed because of her incompetence and blames everyone but herself

Im rooting for whatever rustles the (yaas queen team)'s jimmies more

Attached: memed-io-output.jpg (779x919, 1.02M)

I've been rooting for her since the start.
You can't be a good monarch, you are either tyrannical and do what has to be done, or you fuck off.

Burn that shit down.

Jon Snow is a pussy who would rather hang out with Piggy Tarly instead of being balls deep in his sexy aunt.

Arya is a ninja goblin

Sansa should be blowing the Hound

Tyrion just makes bad jokes.

Jaime still loves his sister's cunt.

What was the NK's tax policy? Bran's is obviously Rape Beautiful Rape tax breaks.

Ramsay was the good guy all along. Sansa has been a lil bitch since season 1

This, fuck plebs, they should be happy they get to serve a strong leader, they have no other purpose in life and would just slack off and be useless without someone to tell them what to do

>Sexy aunt
This. If you can't fug your thicc aunt for the sake of the Seven Kingdoms then you're a massive faggot.

Reminder that the only reason she isn't queen already is because she took a dwarf's advice seriously.

>A fucking ballista can kill a dragon
ok this is epic but ridiculous, dragons would have never been a threat if that was the case

>Jaime still loves his sister's cunt.
i think he's running to kings landing to get some of that crazy lady pussy, brianne must have been an awful lay

Well there were plenty of dead dragons and dragons were nearly extinct.

DM clearly balanced them properly

I unironically support her now. Burn that shit down.

why didn't they just siege king's landing? Won't cersei run out of money to pay her mercenaries?

Sansa is literally a Mean Girls character for young girls to connect with.

Well they didn't attack..but it wont' work very well when Euron controls the seas

Link to the leaks?

Also pretty sure Varys (possibly with or without Tyrion) is gonna try to assassinate Daenerys next episode. No way Varys and Tyrion will just sit by while Danaerys genocides King's Landing and they do nothing..

Attached: Khaleesi.png (270x266, 146K)

I'm rooting for Cersei. Always have. She a bad bitch.

Burn them.. Burn them all.

Attached: 149933428083857.jpg (3024x4032, 1.02M)

hope that dany burns them all and kills herself,
jon takes back ghost and goes on adventures past the north (formerly wall)
hound and his edgy goblin pet get their own sitcom in a comfy lodge

These are baby dragons with soft skin. In the past they have giant grown dragons with hard skin

With what army and