/got/

we wuz breakerz of chainz n shiet edition

prev

Attached: 1.jpg (2500x2684, 2.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1h9cwfFGOGY
youtube.com/watch?v=Axp6k0iyZNY&t=12m58s
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/bkc8xd/compilation_of_spoilers_for_got_episodes_46/?sort=new
twitter.com/stydryastark/status/1125300868428046338
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

euron should have realized something was up when tyrion knew cersei was preggers

but dnd are hacks

>Just put a bastard as lord of a realm and all the other lords will be cool with it but it's okay because he likes me I'm so smart take that Sansa you bitch.
Did dabid ACTUALLY THINK this was clever?

Attached: Daenerys-Targaryen.jpg (1024x683, 76K)

Bran will be the king

Attached: 1557072016-1557071144603.jpg (1443x1049, 252K)

>all PoC killed off
Kino?

Attached: DF5FF6E7-904A-4616-ACEF-B2F3A5DB2E7D.jpg (583x583, 27K)

so normies didn't like this episode as well I take it?

also what was up with Euron downing a dragon like its nothing, even Bronn barely managed to hit him

Attached: 1492241700553.jpg (447x444, 16K)

face it if you could choose between 6 episodes of fighting the NK or Dany going mad queen and getting BTFO you would pick the latter

Why does Sansa insist on not trusting Dany when she hasn't shown any signs of being crazy around her?
Why did they blame Robert's Rebellion on King Bobby for "loving a woman who didn't love him" when Rhaegar abruptly abducted his betrothed without any justification?
Why did they call Gendry "Rivers" despite being born in Fleabottom, where bastards are called "Waters"?
Why didn't Dany see the Greyjoy Fleet while flying?
Why does Jon just say goodbye to Ghost and doesn't even hug or pet him?
Why does Varys think having a cock is important when Jon's claim comes from being Rhaegar's child, and any daughter of Rhaegar would have a better claim to the throne than Dany?
Why do Varys and Tyrion say "we can't just pretend Dany is the true heir when she really isn't" when they were perfectly fine with Joffrey and Tommen doing it and even killed Ned Stark for saying it?
Why didn't Cersei have her ballistae shoot the dragon that was sitting completely still or the dragon queen who was on foot?
Why did Cersei spare Tyrion when she's utterly obsessed with killing him?
Why didn't Missandei grab Cersei and jump to kill them both?

WHY IS EVERYONE IN THIS SHOW A FUCKING IMBECILE?

Attached: 1555474794633.png (700x700, 76K)

We won edition

Attached: clean it up wagie.gif (404x264, 2.39M)

Euron is, and has always been, a cuck.

too early to say. perhaps he will say something next episode and turn on her.

well the show has been shit for awhile but I welcome this new form of entertainment, watching the sjw morons reeeee

>thought there would be a reason Euron knew to ambush them, like Bronn or Jaime selling them out
>DABID says there's no reason
The state of this show.

Attached: 0e6.jpg (500x328, 21K)

Sneed
e
e
d

Why do you people keep saying that as if you know he hasnt

Its the perfect reason for him to betray and the defenses to fall

>black twitter and blue checkmarks seething
/ourgirl/ has done it again

Attached: 1553282023284.jpg (675x842, 148K)

>tfw she says she’s breaking up with you because she needs to be single and able to marry for political alliances but then she doesn’t get married

Attached: 16A6D180-FC94-4335-94A3-E32C8CBCD9D0.jpg (2000x1050, 173K)

Who are your most wanted pairings? Sansa and the Hound should have fucked

>doesnt accept being lord of winterfell
>will be king of the seven kingdoms
ok

What is Arya going to do in King's Landing?
Hound is going to fight The Mountain.
Jaimie is going to kill Cersei.

Arya is going to... ?

he won't the leaks are out retard
he just dies fighting jaime

Attached: F5B13145-2D2B-4A09-B6AB-8EED8E773954.jpg (828x1264, 161K)

>mfw Showfags are gonna get the ending they deserve
I'm gonna cry lads. It's beautiful.

Attached: frog.jpg (600x600, 30K)

Actually, nevermind. Typing it out made it pretty clear.
Arya is going to kill Dany.

That's a pretty good twist. Legitimate bravos to D&D for this.

>T-T-THERE'S NO WAY DANY WILL BE A MAD QUEEN BECAUSE THEY'D NEVER MAKE BOTH STRONGEST FEMALE CHARACTERS EVIL!!!

>post YFW Preston just got BTFO by BASED D&D

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 84K)

>daario getting cucked
>checkem is 69977

Attached: D1C2C281-9D9C-4F9A-A7EA-D96BBA97166C.jpg (250x189, 5K)

I wonder what Robert would do if he saw his house ruled by a knee bending bastard of his?

Attached: 1556530168548.jpg (1280x720, 244K)

>half the episode of the final season are filler

Attached: 656566677.jpg (236x201, 10K)

>threat build up for 10 years
>disappear in one episode

The rape.

MERGE THREADS
USE THIS ONCE THE EARLIER THREAD IS DONE

kill some Lannister men, try and kill Cersei and fail. Watch CleganeBowl

>using twitter to get the "pulse" for how people felt about the show

>he dies fighting jamie
>this rules out everything that could happen before that
Weird, i wonder what would cause him to fight jaime in the first place
Hmmmm
Maybe betraying c-
No that cant be it

Funny thing is if it was Jon who legitimized Gendry, people probably wouldn't raise an eyebrow because he's a respected war hero now and the Starks were always close friends with the Baratheons. Having Dany do it raises all kinds of questions.

>Legitimize bastard
>Now has legit claim to throne
BRAVO DANNY

I posted this in another thread but you fags better make twitters to argue with these people when Jon kills Dany
It’ll be a glorious shitstorm and they’ll probably reply to anything because they’ll be foaming at the mouth

Attached: AD4B5774-D73A-46CD-9622-D37108A6D6ED.jpg (1200x800, 165K)

>Jaimie is going to kill Cersei.
no. arya is going to kill cersei, probably while wearing jaime's face
>mfw

Attached: joeymeme608.jpg (750x750, 36K)

YOU'D BEST START BELIEVIN IN CLOWN STORIES
YOU'RE IN ONE

Attached: honk.png (791x521, 431K)

I hope you don't expect any answers to these questions

Attached: lelf.png (210x195, 101K)

Bran and rape watch

>dany is a huge cunt and is a targ
>bad writing
>bad writing
>bad writing
>this fucking made me furious my nigga. THATS YOUR FUCKING DOG. PET HIS ASS.
>being a man is important for optics
>Varys and Tyrion didn't kill ned
>bad writing
>bad writing
>bad writing

>bad writing

How did Tyrion know Cersei was pregnant if it was just revealed a few scenes prior?

Hes been so utterly wrong and annoying this season
>literally quoted the wage gap

>Twitterfags don't understand that Missandrei was the only character left that had been with Dany most of the series and had emotional ties to the character deep enough that it would inspire her to murder civvies to get vengeance for her murder.
>twitterfags expecting happy endings for characters they like in Game of Thrones of all shows
>What all these why peepo
This is better than the episode.

Attached: 1551061182154.jpg (407x406, 39K)

>Why does Sansa insist on not trusting Dany when she hasn't shown any signs of being crazy around her?
Women hate and distrust each other by default.

What happened to Daenerys' empire in Essos anyway? They have the Second Sons, some dothraki, the freed slaves etc. They could have raised an army from there before marching on Kings Landing.

Man it's reassuring to know that despite all the dirty underhanded shit Euron and Cersei do, they'd never think of killing their greatest challenge and her dragon before she brought her armies to them.
Let's hear it for your REAL King and Queen.

Attached: 1556484931052.jpg (109x125, 3K)

The only pairing that should’ve happened in shitshow is Jon and Arya(which will happen in the books). GRRM intended their relationship to slightly romantic and it’s always mentioned how Jon and Arya constantly miss each other and love one another the most(shame how these hacks don’t know how to convey internal thoughts). Jon even compared her to Ygritte and gets himself killed due to wanting to abandon his watch and save her in the last book. They have the purest relationship

is kino back on the table boys?
are D&D based again?

Attached: varys.jpg (960x540, 88K)

it was revealed in S7 when he met with her in king landing. the baby belongs to jaime not euron

Turns out D&D are just faggots and hate womyn. Grey worm and Carts bout to get their grind on

dnd wrote arya to kill the night king and for missandei to be capture and killed for the sake of shock value
they won't have anything clever lines up
no more witty lines
we're relying entirely on DnD writing now and you can see how that's gone so far

it will be uneventful

>spend seasons trying and please them
>turn on you in an instant

And who are you...

Attached: 1535536350737.png (681x440, 268K)

It was revealed last season
Cersei was trying to robert euron

>Arya is going to kill Dany.
>Promised never to tell anyone about Jon's real bloodline
>Never promised not to use that information to decide who to murder next.

why would varys confess his treasonous intents to tyrion just like that

DON'T TOUCH ME MUTT

Attached: Savior Jon.png (317x291, 109K)

To be fair, as far as the Stormfags know Tommen is a legit Baratheon and they just sorta brush it off when he kills himself and Cersei takes the throne. If the Stormfags let the go without taking offense, I doubt they'd give a shit about a bastard taking control of their kingdom.

Euron betraying cersei is not eventful

Euron being loyal to cersei would be eventful

>yfw Rickon and Dickon become the gay emperors of Essos

Attached: 1369024404942.gif (245x245, 908K)

>/GoT/

So every episode they've shown the greatest minds of Westeros crowded around a map of the battlefield and each time they reveal that they had no plan, there was never going to be a plan, and they deservedly got rekt

FIRST DIREWOLVES SOUTH OF THE WALL IN CENTURIES BTFO

She could steak dany's face so she can fuck Jon like she wants to in the books

>last week: yaaaass arya slay kweeeen! got is soooo woke!
>this week: omg this show hates women and poc!
this is why we don't pander, dnd

Based.

neither of those things will come up
he will stand in the background until jaime comes up and they'll fight and kill each other

stop giving them credit where it isn't due

In its purest form.

Attached: 6ad.jpg (362x447, 62K)

can someone post a webm of the beheading for the last episode?

If anything Cersei will betray Euron. He's cucked

Varys did more this episode than the last 3 season combined

>when people feel more compassion for a CGI wolf than a black woman
I mean, at that point, are you SURE it is not something that you are doing?

>so glad I stopped at that whorehouse on the way up, otherwise I would’ve arrived the night all those ice zombies were attacking lol

Attached: 1DCC3659-8ACE-45D9-982D-71C313DE0DA8.png (294x171, 92K)

>"Dracarys"
>there are people who still think Dany isn't going full Mad Queen

Highgarden?

Attached: 3020D36A00000578-3397366-Margaery_in_the_morning_Despite_her_schedule_becoming_increasing-m-161_1452 (634x938, 114K)

I want to believe some of these are being ironic. Surely some actually believe that but some must be trying to be funny. People are people. It's that simple. Giving special treatment to a minority would actually be disrespectful. And to make things worse it's not like they're angry because the character that represented them got killed, they're not even black. This fucking society I swear.

>Arya kills Robert Strong
How do Yea Forumseddit cleganebowl retards react?

Actually user, it's starbucks on the table

Attached: joey601.jpg (276x324, 23K)

On the contrary. They actively, angrily want her to go full Mad Queen, and fucking win.
When Jon kills her there are gonna be fucking riots.

Attached: 1d5.gif (367x265, 558K)

I can see that happening.

bookfags will never get an ending of any kind

Cersei will be killed while sitting on the iron throne. Screenshot this

>muhdeeeek
Wait a second is there a single asian on the show

*SHLOP* *SHLOP* *SHLOP* *SHLOP*

suddenly varys was the best moment of the episode

would love to see edits where a character moves and suddenly varys is there watching behind them

Why aren't you watching the superior show

Attached: caocaodes.png (559x288, 192K)

For people denying eurons betrayal that you are wrong about. How do you think the defenses will come down then?

We know dany is burning the shit out of kings landing

>It's been well-documented people have more empathy for animals (at least dogs) than people, but these people believe no it's muh racism.
There's no helping them. They're dead already.

Attached: 111555432.jpg (193x261, 7K)

Same way the hound dies
>”ya done good kid, ya done good”

Zombies get 1 hit by dragonglass/valyrian steel

Yeah, well, they've decided they don't care about "disrespect". Give them your shit or they'll vote for someone who will take it from you.

This has to be a fucking joke , is that's true this season will go down as one of the worst seasons in television history

Leaks confirm that she gets to touch the iron throne briefly before giving up the ghost.

Attached: so far so good.jpg (1432x1041, 336K)

Still better than this shitheap.

>moon runes
DROPPED

His contrived bullshit made no sense whatsoever

>I've never slept with a knight before

Is that the Westeros version of "no homo"?

>leave the doors open she can kill all these innocent people if she wants
>h-h-h-how she get inside tho?
you're this stupid

>Khaleesi...come closer
>The nomad shitkins...the dothraki...I tried to make sure that all of those subhumans died in the charge...
>But *coughs up blood*
>But I think a few may have survived...I'm so sorry Khaleesi...please make sure they are all dead for me
>Please...and the castrated niggers too, please check that none of them are alive...this is my last wish, my Khaleesi...
>The White Man's burden Khaleesi....
*looks at camera*
>the darkies from the summer isles, the shitskins of essos, the chinks from yi ti, it's our duty to rule them
>non white races shall not despoil westeros
>goodbye Khaleesi....

vocaroo.com/i/s1h9cwfFGOGY

>mfw Jorah Brownsbane "whitebringer" failed to kill all the Dothraki and unsullied.

"Failure in love, failure in life, failed protector of the realm, here lies Ser Jorah, he never scored"

Attached: Jorah 2.jpg (590x350, 26K)

plus he memed about russian collusian. he's an indoctrinated shitlib 1000%

Shot by an arrow. Haha foreshadowing!

post your face when a FEMALE BLACK NEGRO WOMAN got BRUTALLY MURDERED on tv in front of her BLACK NEGRO BOYFRIEND

Attached: 1557003972703.jpg (1065x742, 65K)

Tbh Dany's problem is she's power hungry and obsessed with the throne. That line about how she's seen the sort of admiration the Northerners had for Jon, but never "this side of the sea" embodies it perfectly. Her place is in Essos, where she did manage to break the wheel. But now, she dragged those who she freed across the narrow sea all because she wants the Iron Throne because she thinks it "belongs to her," rather than because it's right.

Oh fuck I'm double retarded. Wrong pic and Dany's the one who barely touches the throne and dies.

So i guess Dany and her dragons just didn't see all eurons ships despite them being 300 ft in the air on a clear day and despite the dragons and dany were looking directly in their direction. But you gotta kill off a fucking dragon so lol whatever. Pin point accuracy with 3 bolts, but somehow twenty bolts miss Dany at point blank range

Attached: 0E7A74A1-0712-40F7-ADA2-F4AF76AB9ADA.jpg (288x175, 7K)

?? he's always been about the realm. it felt perfectly natural to me

I honestly thought the Mountain was going to rip her head off with his bare hands. Lost opportunity

>writersplaining

Attached: 1554845082214.png (269x276, 98K)

If Ghost was black they wouldn't care.
You didn't see people getting upset on social media about Nymeria and that was her having rocks thrown at her.

>Her place is in Essos, where she did manage to break the wheel
Along with the economy, the peace, and the general hopes of everyone around her.

Attached: tormundpaint.jpg (960x792, 81K)

There's multiple leaks that got this last episode 100% right. One says Bran will be king of the seven isles. The other says Bran will be the new Night King, and Sansa will take the Throne.

>cersei will let the dragon kill her and not use the ballistae she just put up everywhere
>im the retard

>Jon taking the black when the NW isn't even a thing anymore and its founding mission is completed
>Bronn on the small council

What

What did she mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190506-091322_Chrome.jpg (692x208, 80K)

>THATS YOUR FUCKING DOG. PET HIS ASS.
cgi budget was spent on dragons breathing fire. No time for Jon to pet a cgi dog
>Varys and Tyrion didn't kill ned
I'll have to revise that statement, Tyrion just got out of the Vale when that shit went down. I thought Varys refused to support his coup though.
On Dany, she was also kind of an entitled prick who said shit like "my dragons eat what they want"
Lastly the Gendry Waters thing isn't quite correct because he was never recognized by Robert, so he should have just gone from Gendry to Gendry Baratheon.

someone explain why DnD don't know that villages existed outside of the castle walls
have they never touched a book?

daenerys doesnt deserve to die desu :(

Um, where was she?

Attached: Ct3uPBKWEAQQ8xY.jpg (1362x2048, 373K)

Attached: 1556954727412.jpg (322x176, 7K)

So Westeros never developed gunpowder+cannons and it's literally one of the most important plot points because it's the reason why castles are so hard to take.

Then Euron just shoots these ballista at enemy ships like that? Why did nobody ever think of using something similar to that both in land and naval warfare?

Attached: 1522512369762.jpg (604x613, 51K)

They aren't but it's the best episode of S8 so far. Several plot holes that hadn't been resolved have been lampshaded at least (Dorne, Stormlands, Iron Islands), Varys gets to be Varys, conversations are back, the ending is an interesting cliffhanger. It's not as good as in Tywin's times but it is less of a disaster than S8 so far.

Attached: 1557079303732.jpg (970x572, 286K)

now that would have been fucking awesome

seven kingdoms* fuck

Attached: 1557038284423.jpg (250x337, 7K)

That isnt the retarded part
>cock despite women ruling all over the place
>cock despite jon having the better claim even as a girl
>openly discussing treason with tyrion
And something else im forgetting

Or just stand there squeezing her head until it caved in

i miss this little nigga like you wouldn't believe

Attached: 1433817022104.jpg (1400x2104, 435K)

So what's the deal with Essos anyway? You have five kings fighting for Westeros and no one ever thinks about just fucking off to take over Essos.

He's fat now

FUCKING TARG SHITS

Attached: 1557070631063.jpg (625x360, 50K)

moutain using a sword is a like a lion using an ar-15. wtf are you doing d&d.

when did ballistae become good at shredding boats?

>those thin ass ropes
Yikes.

>contrived bullshit reason for Ghost to be written out of the show forever
>Jon doesn't even say goodbye
>just fucking walks away

Attached: 28.gif (500x500, 198K)

It is known that if a man or women share the same claim, the man has the stronger of them. That's why Myrcella didn't become Queen of Seven Kingdoms even though she's older than Tommen. It's a whole plot in the book. Even though Jon already has a stronger claim, being a man adds even more strength than if he was simply a daughter of Rhaegar.

>muh women
>muh poc
How haven't they noticed that everyone is treated like shit? Why is it only bad when it's women or blacks?

>"OH SHEIT NIGGA HOW WE FINNA TAKE DIS SHOW OVER WHEN IT BE ENDIN N SHEITTT?? WEEZ BAMBOOZDLED N COMFUNDLED N SHEEEEITTT"

this
felt like watching a mediocre episode from an earlier/better season

>Writersplaining

Fucking kek, these people are insane

I see, the Night's King still walks among us

i just wanna say complaining about the show with you guys is almost better than watching the show

Jon not sharing a tearful goodbye to Ghost is purely thematic. A hack writer only shows a goodbye like this when they feel that character will never see the other again (see Jon's goodbye to Edd), and in an accidental way, this foreshadows the confirmation that Jon will return to rejoin the Night's watch with Ghost by his side.
Jon didn't say goodbye to Ghost because Jon is coming back home by the end of the final episode.

Attached: 50E55BC500000578-0-image-a-59_1538428525728.jpg (636x382, 55K)

Bronn on the council w/ Tyrion alive means he'll be king of High-garden?

Your dragon queen is your poc
dumbshits

She isnt white

Warcraft II

>bran is going to be the new king
What the actual fuck , can someone please kill D&D

Attached: IMG_0654.png (224x216, 94K)

Qyburn made some adjustments.

Attached: 2414151.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

getting her world class tits sucked by me behind the scenes

>Linda SEETHING because they aren't sucking Dany's dragon dildo 24/7
She needs to tone down the fangirlism.

>Three perfect shots against Rhaegal while ambushing out of fucking nowhere while he's flying in circle
>More than a dozen shots against a BIGGER target coming straight at them and they can't land a single one.

Attached: 1555914099478.png (1063x1080, 1.5M)

wait do people actually think this show was made by SJWs or something? I thought it appealed to people because you never knew who was going to die next and now it seems like its just a feminist fantasy show to them or something, you know despite having rape and tons of sex scenes and violence

I think they forgot what show it is they are watching

>spine still attached like a Mortal Kombat fatality

that would've been perfect

True, but if Jon were a woman Dany would always have the worse claim. If Dany was a man and Jon were a woman, Jon's claim would still be better because the King's daughter comes before an uncle. For example- Shireen was always 3rd in line to the throne while Robert was alive (and all of his kids were known to be bastards) and always ahead of Renly.

>makes theoryfags mad because her sole existence made the night king BTFO
>makes woke twitter tards mad for killing they blak kweeen
>makes reddit fags mad for summoning big dick euron to destroy everything
>makes Jaime fags mad because he needs that bad pussy
>makes everyone mad
/OUR QUEEN/

Attached: 1550568059435.png (830x666, 452K)

They were used extensively by the Romans

Anyone want to tell him?

No there are two things he talks about

One is that he lords are more willing to follow a man, aside from a quality claim

The other is that an implication that because hes male he has a better claim than dany, despite that being irrelevant

Jon didn't say goodbye to Ghost because he's conflicted about his Stark identity you goddamn brainlets.

Attached: 1396772738292.jpg (239x297, 7K)

Attached: seriously nigga.png (447x417, 316K)

mfw Gilly eats the baby

Attached: images (1).jpg (749x409, 21K)

>mfw all I want is a "the ink is dry" inevitable time loop where Bran is forced to watch his family get murdered over and over

Attached: 1557067531613s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

i saw the cast at comic con answer a question from some feminists about the treatment of women in the show and they pointed out men were treated pretty badly. these morons are not taken seriously by anybody who is a working professional other than a few panderers and cultists who actually have jobs.

But he's still at least half Stark, right?

wrong, he didn't say goodbye to Ghost because it wasn't included in the CGI budget

>discover you're not a Stark
>suddenly conflicted about your feelings towards a dire wolf you helped raise from a pup and literally saved your life on several ocassions
Shit writing.

My bet is that they realized it was dumb to have them be that accurate and not later, so they add dany pointlessly charging them and having them miss to show they arent accurate

Attached: no.gif (244x160, 1.11M)

Think about all the women the died
Oh, the children!

Attached: 5999e1064dcf3537008b4a5d-750-563.jpg (750x563, 111K)

You still expect a decent ending?
SUBVERTED

Attached: AGGGH HELP ME AEGON.jpg (1242x868, 479K)

best episode since Winds of Winter imo

>conflicted about stark identity
>mom is a stark
??????????

Attached: bye bye dany.jpg (1948x3084, 1.22M)

wait I haven't seen the Sansa wins the throne one, post it?

he had such swag nigga swag

emilia clark is clearly iberian. she lacks germanic elements and has the twisted, rounded, malleable clown face of the iberian peoples who migrated from spain up to ireland. they are the niggers of europe. emilia clarke is a POC.

I've never seen a show go from loved by normafags to this so fucking quickly. How the tables have turned, /got/

Attached: 1526578276171.jpg (3000x3000, 2.76M)

As long as Dany never sits on the Iron throne, I'll be satisfied.
Her death will keep my tear reserves full for years to come.
It'll be especially satisfying if she comes close as the leaks imply.

Attached: damn smile.jpg (487x557, 76K)

It's actually beautiful to watch unfold.

Except when he fucks DAMPHAIR

What reality are you living in where feminism isnt just convenient women empowerment that has no internal consistency

Sansa being raped only led to her becoming stronger and killing her rapist. Depicting rape in the show reinforces that there is a rape culture, sex scenes arent antifeminist

Are you autistic?

Post characters you want to knock the fuck out

-dany
-greyworm
-tyrion

Attached: a62.png (800x778, 317K)

>How haven't they noticed that everyone is treated like shit?
No they haven't. They aren't capable of having empathy for anyone besides themselves and maybe their immediate family. You know this whole thing about BlackLivesMatter and shit? They don't actually give a fuck about those people getting killed. They give a fuck because also being black means that they're a potential target for police violence in the future. BLM is entirely selfish and self serving.

Back in college one of my professors asked if they would snitch on their neighbor if they found out he's a serial killer. Black kid says no, but he'd fucking move. Blacks don't give a shit about anyone, least of all not other black people.

Do we have to start liking it now?

Just imagine if Book Cersei was in the show instead.
So much more based than muh smirky wine queen. She would make everyone twice as mad.

Good dog

can't understand anything these bix nood ass niggers are saying in the twatter screencap

Attached: 1532943446885.png (349x515, 109K)

It's gonna be a hell of a couple of weeks.

Attached: Seeing+your+best+friend+from+a+long+time+seeing+your_b974df_4895954.gif (245x170, 1.52M)

>Romancaboo
Fuck off.

sex scenes aren't anti-feminist but it doesn't stop dumb bitches from whining about objectification constantly, also please stop being intentionally retarded with your reddit spacing

Reminder:
If you don't like S8 you don't belong here.
Watching this show crash and burn is the best feeling in the world.

Attached: Oberyn.jpg (615x345, 43K)

Thats a theme without a practical point

It was either CGI boob or ghost farewell.

Wait, did you guys seriously not notice he took the girl that wanted to fuck The Hound for a threesome in the background?

Attached: firefox_jljXhKBhbx.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

Linda makes a good point.
>Everyone discussing how to remove Cersei
>Arya goes off on her own to kill Cersei without telling anyone

youtube.com/watch?v=Axp6k0iyZNY&t=12m58s

Attached: 1482023272353.jpg (1065x859, 76K)

what if i dont like s8 but enjoy watching it crash and burn

That isnt redditspacing newfag *from* reddit
>this is what redditspacing

Looks like

they couldn't afford to pay him his daily allowance of beggin strips anymore

This isn't fucking Xcom

Anyone else really hoping Dany would end the episode saying "Burn them all" ? It'd probably be a bit too on the nose though.

S8 sucks but it's fun to shit on it

where can I watch it, anons?

Attached: Capture.jpg (591x412, 45K)

Cry as you much as you want she definitely has some none white ancestry
even iberians don't look that way

I'm black and this is 100% most of us look out for ourselves and close family. BLM isnt just a group made of fear, it's also from a strange innate hatred for non blacks we have. We like to feel like we're the bottom of the barrel because everyone else is oppressing us when in truth its because we're barely intelligent violent, monkey-men. Coming to this realization a few years ago was depressing but I'm glad I live near the mountains with my nearest neighbor being miles away

Attached: Why+is+this+dudes+eyes+purple+_a3b6ec0d51fcaf56ea94fca1b01d5ed1.png (300x180, 86K)

>Bran gets the throne
>His council is filled with MEN
It won't happen

Attached: 1502624386112.jpg (1167x1071, 137K)

Identitarians.
They only care about their own in-groups. People who don't fall into those groups are always oppressors and enemies. Them dying is a good thing in their eyes.

Salt for the salt god! Fuck these people they ruined the show for those who cared.

Yea its worse, there is no gameplay justification

What do?

Attached: 309db4.jpg (500x756, 86K)

Dear God Almighty.
Tell me there's more like this.

Attached: mRoZr5p.gif (248x193, 699K)

Claims aren't the same thing as succession though. Jon being the heir of Rhaegar permanently puts him above Dany the sister of Rhaegar. That said, they both have a claim to the Iron Throne. But males always have a stronger claim in general.

Correct on all accounts.

>tfw Gendry is autistic

Why would you want to save her? Stop being a niggerlover, this isn't hot

Attached: 1557088176917.webm (1920x800, 2.99M)

>mfw Bran becomes Kang
>mfw council full of men
>mfw Bronn gets Highgarden

Attached: 1553312465860.png (419x423, 201K)

>this isn't hot

Attached: 1525092580988.jpg (220x220, 16K)

The hair ruins her, unironically.

I wish we had an XCOM show
>Characters are the members of the squad
>They can die at any moment
>Corny alien action and firefights
>Vipers
Fuck

Attached: 1555914130303.jpg (535x535, 33K)

this

>the humor of TDP and ATLA
This is a grown adult.

Attached: 1512372472278.jpg (800x450, 34K)

What happened to Rickon anyway? Is he dead? Why didn't Bran or Arya or Sansa care?

It's the skin, her with straight hair is still disgusting

Attached: 1557088083690.webm (620x720, 1.23M)

you are literally gay if you dont find her hot

You dont seem to underatand what either i or varys said

Am I watching a 5 minute long scene of Jaime about to take Brienne's virginity?

This season is a joke right, the real season will premiere next week right????

THEY IGNORED TWENTYGOODMEN ENDING STANNIS
LETS SEE THEM IGNORE THIS

Attached: CROWS EYE.png (1366x729, 805K)

Euron is a sorcerer, just like in the books. It's how he hid his fleet and got the element of surprise over a dragon flying in the air. The show ends with him taking the iron throne and personally gutting Jon and Dany.

>assassin
>telling others about her target as she rides down to gank her
Absolutely fucking not

Hound is already perfect and determined to take out or at least occupy Cersei's strongest guard, and that distraction is the best thing ever Arya could use while optimally fulfilling both their goals.

Attached: [laughing stops].gif (640x360, 1.61M)

I would but she has a fucking septum piercing and that's an instant turn off for me.

I miss the days when a man and his dog shared the cold, professional relationship that god intended.

nth for Stannis

what's book cersei like?

>cute nigs are rare af
>kill the only cute one on the show

wow, like, could you not? How about kill that goblin arya or the fatty sansa? Why kill misscutie?

Get the fuck out of my thread...

>muh dog
they're fucking animals

Laugh. I imagine that would give him more pleasure than all the nights he spent fucking Cercei,

Good boy, Ghost

basically a serial killer that is slowly going insane

>sansa ive gotta tell you a secret but promise you wont tell anyone
>i promise
>HEY TYRION GUESS WHAT

#ThronesYall

>Tyrion mentions the baby
Oh fuck, Euron is going to know something's up. There's no way they would've known about it unless Jaime knew.
>...
>...
>no reaction from Euron
I'm not a smart man, and even I'm too smart for this fucking shitshow.
How can D&D be so so so low IQ? How?

Attached: Cgg15d7UEAEhx-Y.jpg (358x350, 28K)

Yeah , couldn't believe it aswell , this show should've ended with season 4

Book cercei is the same but everyone treats her like she's a complete fucking moron and laughs at her for thinking she's some kind of genius while making dumb move after dumb move.

>Twenty Good Men got a Twenty Good Ballistae sequel
Good riddance, Targ shits.

>my idea
>references other people’s work
This is why women can’t into famous author

That's only because his character was in the series when they were following the books.
Joffrey with D&D's artistic freedom would be a shitshow.

basically these two combined

blacks aren't subhuman. i laughed with some nigerians today about american blacks. american blacks have a fucked up culture and are enabled by a jewish press. nobody disciplines them.

blacks can do what ever they want and nobody ever tries to discipline them. which is why they are fucked up.

white man says a naughty word - loses everything

blacks commit 50% of murders despite being 13% of population - they are kings.

blacks are held to a lower standard so they only rise to meet that standard. jews and dumb whites enable this for their own political gains.

Euron runs for President of the Iron Throne using a 'one finger in every bum policy'. Do you vote for him?

>It's a 'Cersei ends up in a conversation with someone she doesn't like (which is everybody), stops listening half way through them talking, starts internally insulting them and internally complaining that she has to talk to people who aren't as smart as her, wishes she had a drink, accidentally laughs at her own terrible jokes out loud, then realises she has no idea what they've been talking about and just agrees with whatever they said to get rid of them. Then walks away acting smug and thinking about how proud Tywin would be that he has such a genius for a daughter. Then a few chapters later whatever she accidentally agreed to comes back to bite her on the ass, and she proceeds to blame Tyrion's ghost because she forgot that it was her fault' chapter

Literally EVERY single Cersei chapter is like this. It's fucking hilarious.

Good boy Ghost.

>women can’t into famous author

Attached: 1395787857674.jpg (300x395, 119K)

Good Boy, Ghost

From behind an island, none the less. He shot through that giant rock like it was nothing.
Perfect accuracy.
Fuck this show.

this was so fucking stupid god damn I almost actually yelled at my tv for Euron to throw that bitch off the ledge

No. I don't want any fingers in my bum.

Shes not cute you dumb cunt. shes a mutt

Attached: 743821b4c80f4a5182abd8a120363e6a.jpg (2456x3528, 1.03M)

Based.

Sneak attacks have a bonus to accuracy, retard.

What the actual fuck lmao

Attached: C2B897BC-3DCB-421D-9052-6671C37C7BA9.jpg (1439x765, 83K)

She's cute

Good Boy, Ghost

Something I also realized. You're not wrong on that either

Bran has zero emotions left, Arya has emotions only for those who are still alive, Sansa was raped into a bitch.

And the best part of Cersei chapters is they enhance the previous three books. Once you get inside her mind it changes how you see everyone in the past interacting with her, specifically “lmao I can’t believe Ned and cat actually thought Cersei could pull off any sort of scheme”

brehs...

i hate how fucking inconsistent the hound's characterization is now

Her eyebrows run on caffeine.

I think it started here because leaker said Sansa promises to rule together with Tyrion but ends up betraying him, presumably leaving her in charge

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/bkc8xd/compilation_of_spoilers_for_got_episodes_46/?sort=new

Hey guys WHENS STANNIS??

What a cutie

Why would LGBT be pissed off? Did something happen to fags or trannys in this episode?

Attached: tweet.png (504x243, 102K)

But what happened to Rickon? where the fuck is he?

Rickon was the most kino stark
>wild child son of the de facto king in the north then youngest brother of actual king in the north runs around with a goddamn super wolf just as wild as him that even fucking bites people but no one can tell rickon to fuck off because of his family
Teenage rickon wouldve been the chad bully who fucks everyone’s daughters and even some wives

Attached: EDB1EE8D-84E1-4684-A1F0-C46D774A2477.jpg (500x555, 96K)

S U B V E R T E D

Shes a nigger they arent human. How is THIS cute?

Attached: ed2c9-17334266_267477310375591_125217976218550272_n.jpg (640x640, 57K)

'intersectional' feminsim

Yeah Brienne was supposed to be lesbo but she got the cock

They straight up said they filmed multiple endings and fake scenes in general, so I would not be surprised at all if we've got both the fake and true endings leaked

if you hold people to the same standard they will meet that standard. nigerians i hang out with are held to a high standard by their family and community (they are hardcore religious), they meet that standard. nobody is subhuman unless they aren't treated as human.

racists and black enablers are both wrong. you just have to discipline people properly and they will rise to meet that standard.

in the 1940s black crime was about equal white crime.

These 3 groups are pretty much interchangeable if one get pissed off they all take the opportunity to express their delusional self-pity. Truly the epitome of attention whoring.

Fuck this cuck

>Sansa: Do you feel in charge?
Oh shit.

Attached: 1486802618863.jpg (529x464, 89K)

kawaii

>>Jon taking the black when the NW isn't even a thing anymore and its founding mission is completed
Oh shit, true. And the Bronn thing is retarded too.

SHANSHA PLEASH

The show confirmed you need a penis to rule successfully.
Trannys are SEETHING.

I didnt watch the episode but need to pretend I watch GoT to fit in with normies at work
Can I get a quick rundown on episode 4?

Asexuality is a meme but brienne is the type of person you would call that. Partly because she never gets the chance to be sexual since she’s an uggo but she cares more about being a good not-knight than chad dick

>Jamie is 5'1 now

Ah bestiality, I get you. Jon really should have said "goodbye" to ghost in his special place.

I'm gay but holy shit...

Attached: whew.jpg (300x168, 14K)

Is Bronn still married to that one girl

>big dog

dropped. looks like her white genes took over

I wonder if that outfit shows off her nice ass.

how do you mean, the hound scenes for me are the best

EVIL WINE AUNT KILLED NIGGER GURL

Muh Missandrei. Can't believe they did that to the poor girl.
Muh Dragon. I was so shocked they did that to him!

>anti-dragon weapons also double as ship-shredding artillery

did it not occur to anyone to make giant crossbows before? that was fucking brutal

Seeing all the seething on Twitter about the deaths tonight I ask: When did they start to believe this show was going to be a standard fantasy happy ending deal? We've known from the start that everything was going to go to hell for pretty much everyone before the end.

lol WHAT. literally all the leaders are women now.

A dragon died.
Sansa swore she would protect a dire secret and then blabbed it to the first person she met.
Kelly C is slowly going crazy.
One of the annoying diversity hires they put on the show to stop blacks and sjw whining was finally killed off.

I knew Dany was going to turn evil! Targaryens are all the same.

What about the women who want to watch badass women take names and romance men?

In the books he marries her then turns an attempt to kill him against his attackers (sent by Cersei) and kills them then becomes actual lord of the guy’s castle and starts knighting his sellsword bros for the lols

Imagine being forced to watch the Hound make love with Sansa

When Kelly C sailed West and scored flawles victory after flawless victory

>next week people will defend daenerys slaughtering the innocent people of king's landing because a black woman died

When Dabid started pandering to them for years on end making everything a sterile Disney shitfest.
Then pulled the rug out at the last minute for shits and giggles

Pretty sure she wold have fucked Renly if she could.

Reek 2: winterfell jugaloo

YAAS QVEEN

>so I would not be surprised at all if we've got both the fake and true endings leaked

This also allows them to A-B test the audience live and change their mind of which finale they want to air. If everyone is pissed off about the NK being defeated early on they can just do the NK = Bran ending

I call it the pity trinity.

Who wouldn’t amirite

This is all because we left civilizing them to the South, AKA America's anus

Giant crossbows don't work like that. They are short range, inaccurate and take forever to reload.

The things being fired in this show were .50 cal automatic ballistas that can fire 10 shot bursts and hit a dragon flying at 5000 feet three out of three shots from the deck of a moving ship at sea.

>yaaaasss cercei slay kweeeen! got is soooo woke! fuck the niggers and fuck women!
I mean that's basically what this thread is.
I'm sick of watching the /pol/fags and the sjws turning everything into their stupid culture war.
Instead let's focus on how poorly written that scene was. How Missandei didn't grab Cersei and do a suicide dive off the ramparts and how Cersei didn't just kill Danny's whole group and the last dragon with scorpions and archers.

>check twitter for salt
>see this twitter.com/stydryastark/status/1125300868428046338
>Brienne's an ashtray mouth

fucking dropped

at least they had the balls to do it. if the ending leaks were true, we've got quite a shitstorm ahead of us.

Attached: fap time.gif (284x211, 1.98M)

Could she get any more based?

my bad, I did misunderstand, I rewatched it. Ignore me

Attached: 2E278BA200000578-0-image-m-2_1446768820913.jpg (634x570, 110K)

He died? Didn't you watch season six? He died at the very beginning of the battle of the bastards, that was the reason Jon charged forward on his own.

>gendry gets made lord
>sansa looking angry as fuck

I'm just hoping davos gets a nice chunk of land to settle down on.

It's genuinely insane seeing people say she's justified in burning the city down because they 'feel sorry for her :( '
Dany was always a villain, about time showfags learned

I WANT ANOTHER RED WEDDING TIER TWIST DAMN IT THEY SHOULD HAVE FIRED UPON TYRION AND KILLED MISSANDEI. THEN DAENYRYS ONLY ADVISOR LEFT VARYS WOULD BE PLOTTING AGAINST HER

Next week
>Euron kills Dany
>Cersei kills Euron, reveals she's actuall Arya

>daenarys still never learned to scout ahead on her giant dragons

explain

Never trust a Tully.

He ends up on Bran's council so he probably gets something good. Maybe riverlands?

I see feminists crying about how Brienne isn't an actual strong woman because she's unemotional, and then she breaks into tears during the most vulnerable moment of her life and somehow she's "blubbering"... there's no winning.

Attached: 124235413.jpg (300x168, 8K)

D-Did Dany just legitimize Robert's true heir?
And think that was a smart decision?

Well Aegon's sister and her dragon were killed in Dorn because of a giant crossbow called the Scorpion, so its not really new. In fact its fine that one of Dany's dragon died this way, it was just the lead up to it was so poor.

In the books he’s actually got some land and like six more kids and a wife waiting for him that he’s always thinking “I should totally go see them again it’s been years” lol

why would arya kill euron, they don't know each other or have anything to do with each other

Bronn marry Samwell sister and get Highgarden

Glad you realized this now

>nooo they killed my slave, I'm going to roast 10,000 chilluns
Based.

Seriously why the fuck would Cersei honor a parlay when she blew up the Sept of Baelor? Drogon was a sitting duck and so was Dany.

Fuckkng fish fucks

the north's genius solution to the freed blacks was to just dump them into inner cities and let them alone. this was because the war was never about human rights but about the factory and capital based powers in the northern US gaining control over the agrarian powers in the US. this was why robert e lee, the general of the confederacy stated over and over again "this war is not about slavery". robert e lee freed all his slaves before the war and before the emancipation proclamation. the last general of the north (ulysses s grant) did not.

>Arya was going to King's Landing to wipe out King Gendry's rivals

>Why didn't Missandei grab Cersei and jump to kill them both?
really good question.

START A NEW THREAD BEFORE I PISS MESELF

Attached: EAAA7A38-E212-4D2B-925D-8C1506F9EA67.jpg (1280x720, 495K)

A story for another time

Attached: another time.jpg (506x253, 20K)

I've known this for a while, just the newest example. Sad times.

Meanwhile Arya is "EPIC"

Attached: 0_hN2sqg8Oubhe0Qc4.jpg (800x440, 53K)

Missandrei is from a peaceful tribe that do not know violence or how to fight. That's why Greyworm was going to protect them all.

Gendry is back in the game baby.

Attached: king gendry.png (1017x1014, 2.06M)

luls is the only answer

Attached: 1554131215.png (1920x1080, 1.32M)

Workingg early shift today bois, not gonna be able to watch the episode until later this afternoon, what happened?

Were the Missandei getting kidnapped, euron sneek attack leaks accurate

>lowborn bastard
>true heir

only a retard would get behind such a thing. If he was highborn then I could understand it. Blackfyres and such. But no, he's just some whoreson.

>the absolute vast majority of people on Yea Forums complain about the logic of the show first
>user sees an opportunity to complain about his boogeyman
Kill yourself retard

brienne is one element of the show that makes sense and that i actually like. i too am ugly and unfuckable so i connect with her. i appreciate what they've done with her.

no matter how much you hate the show, the actor who plays jaime's eyes when he was leaving brienne was amazing. he looked insane.

Arya's list

>Why didn't Missandei grab Cersei and jump to kill them both?
Have you ever watched an ISIS execution?

yep

> robert e lee, the general of the confederacy stated over and over again "this war is not about slavery". robert e lee freed all his slaves before the war
Found the retarded Southerner. Burning of Atlanta, best day of my life.

Attached: The-Declaration-of-Causes-of-Seceding-States---American-Battlefield-Trust.png (628x10000, 728K)

Attached: IMG_1701.jpg (1200x772, 200K)

what the fuck why he's so based in the books as wwell

im texan which is only partially southern. the first vice president of the country of texas, before it was brought into the union as a state, was mexican. hardly the behavior of a racist state.

and robert e lee did free all his slaves before the war. and ulysses s grant did not. you must acknowledge this and justify it. most slave states were rapidly phasing out slavery. the price of a slave was approaching 1000 dollars at the time of the civil, a price which was only possible for the conglomerated plantation owners, not for the average person. only 2% of all households in the US owned a slave at the height of slavery. and renting a person (paying them an hourly wage as was common in the industrializing north) was a superior model. slavery was going out of fashion. owning a slave meant boarding, medical, family expenses, etc. way easier to just rent a person as the industrializing northern factory owners did.

the civil war was really about enforcing those principles laid out by alexander hamilton in the federalist papers concerning the unity of the nation. without unity, WWI would probably have taken place in the US rather than in Europe.

im not on the side of the confederates, because they were wrong. but to think the civil war was about slavery is bluepilled af. it was about unity and power, as all wars are about.