Who’s more Chad?

Attached: 9F868FFB-7C08-4D23-9C94-96F58FEA105B.jpg (1020x574, 92K)

Me

Chris obviously.

The one that's actually named Chad you dolt.

i mean, Evans spends most of his free time bitching about Drumpfie and defending whamens online.

Thor without a doubt

>capeshit
>chads
they're just incels who have sex

>i mean, Evans spends most of his free time bitching about Drumpfie and defending whamens online.
and? even more of a chad in my eyes

Hemsworth. This isn't even a question. Evans is half a fag.

I think Chris Evans might secretly be gay. Or at least bi. He's only had one public girlfriend and she looked like a horse -- an obvious beard; the Hugh Jackman effect. And he's done interviews where he gets real handsy with male reporters when he's drunk.

I hope he rapes me

>incels
>who have sex
i'll admit, that's pretty good bait, but on the off chance that you're being serious, please go back.

i second this. the fact he's not married makes me seriously think he's a secret gay.

have sex

Attached: 1517719246947.jpg (1024x1538, 464K)

>not settling with some roastie means you're GAY
Evans is probably slaying a fresh teen pusy on a daily, while Hemsworth is stuck with some haggard bitch.

You guys do know he dated Minka Kelly for a long time as well as dated Jessica Biel.. He also is known for having medication for herpes, so he's been around a bit whether he's straight or bi.

>be world famous eligible 10/10 chad bachelor for over a decade
>only had one brief ugly beard gf
>nothing since
>not even publicly seen with women
>not even any rumors

Henry Cavill is another similar case -- but the difference with him is that he IS seen with teen pussy on the daily. He's even admitted to it.

Nice beards. Cory Booker is definitely dating Rosario Dawson too.

Those are beards, hunty

Dude there are stories of Chris Evans and the chick that played Peggy fucking on set constantly during captain America

Neither. No one in Hollywood is “chad” besides Tom Hardy, Whalberg, and Bautista.

Evans is more of a chad but Hemsworth is an Aussie which gives him extra points so I'd say they're even

Those stories get out bc the publicist puts them out, to make him appear straight. Verdict: fag.

reddit

>one is 5'11 and the other is 6'3

?? it's simple math

Whichever one isnt married to the roastie who pees on the streets

nigga you retarded

faceblind autism or a nigger?

Attached: 4443485700000578-4883100-image-a-13_1505377464378.jpg (634x868, 76K)

Hemsworth is the chaddier Chris since he doesn't push SJW bullshit.

Tough

Chris Hemsworth is hella based, works out, and can play a good boomer.

Evans hates Drupmf but shows that he is /ourguy/

Id say Hemsworth has the edge but theyre slight equal tbqhwyfampai

>keeps making movies with this fucking beast

Attached: 40836845_297598297497441_8117758195243916227_n.jpg (1080x810, 89K)

Hemmy, obviously. Evans likes musical theater and is probably a fag

If Captain America follows through on his claim that he will retire from acting and becoming a director after End Game, he wins.

This guy