>2011
>Say I don't like Game of Thrones
>Everyone calls me a pleb and brainlet

>2019
>Gave the show a new chance and now I love it
>Everyone calls me a pleb and brainlet

Please explain this.

Attached: Stannis_S05E09.png (472x543, 280K)

you have shit taste mate

You just ruin everything for everyone
Happy?

You're a pleb and a brainlet
You hated it when it was good
You liked it once it became bad

we hate popular things

everything past season 4E2 is and will be hot garbage, you hated the best part of the show mate

Attached: 9587642.jpg (453x439, 85K)

This season 1 was fucking kino, full of a great cast of schemers stabbing each other in the back. Now its the fucking good guys vs the bad guys

dont like the show when its good, but hey I'll give it a chance when it sux

>hate a show when it's good
>like a show when it's bad

This is the state of low-brow shows in Trump's America.

>There's so much subtle acting in season 1, especially concerning Ned and how he conveyed so much emotion and character through non-verbal cues and reactions with his family
>This faggot like the latest the seasons where all the subtle acting, morally grey conflict, politicking, and strategy has been removed for black and white morality, pointless visuals, and lame dialogue.

Seriously, fuck off. It's clearly obvious you're only in it for the tits, dragons, and senseless violence.

You do realize I'm talking about the entire series now, right? I didn't start at season 8 when I gave it a new chance.

and did you notice the sizable drop in quality between each season, particularly around 4 to 5?

Yeah, I did, but it's not one big decline like you guys make it seem. It's been up and down the whole way.

You called the best season shit and you call the worst season so far good. You are the epitome of a non-male.

Seasons 1-3 were peak tv, but honestly these past couple of seasons I have a hard time even sitting down to watch, I genuinely feel kind of embarrassed while viewing. The quality drop was pretty extreme imo

if you really like the last 4 seasons, you really are a pleb, brainlet and retard

No, I call the show as a whole good, despite the drop in quality. The worst season so far was S5, btw.

S4 was the most enjoyable season
s1-s3 is the same quality but its just starks losing
s5+ is shit

>first few seasons we'd all go to my friend's house every sunday and watch the episode in his private theater
>we were all so genuinely excited and would look forward to it all week and after the ep play dungeons and dragons
>cue to this season
>all of my friends have dropped it years ago
>i sit in my apartment alone watching it as arya kills littlefinger and the night king and someone makes a marvel tier quip, and i have to physically turn away and wonder why i even bother anymore

Only people I know irl who watch it are actually moms or old dumb boomers. Nothing will match the excitement of when we all sat in that theater cheering during the Red Wedding.

Attached: 1493669424054.jpg (482x427, 61K)

>the last season of scubs and modern spongebob are good because they’re attached to seasons that were amazing

Holy mother of brainlet

your friend still watches it btw

I still talk to all those friends every day and all they do is read spoilers on Yea Forums.

stopped watching after stannis died tbhwyf

Do you even know what point you're trying to make here?

I never said I thought any of the seasons were plain bad. That makes it a good show overall to me.

You're only supposed to enjoy an IP when it's fresh and not quite mainstream enough for the jews to wring out all that's good in it.
Same thing applies to capeshit: Everybody loved the first Iron Man and Incredible Hulk but joked about Nolan Batman.

god i miss stannis, oberyn, robert, joffrey, tywin, roose, littlefinger, blackfish and osha

The most important part of a serial TV drama is to end with a satisfying conclusion. It's why The Shield is regarded as one of the best tv shows ever made despite being only decent for most of it's run, it just stuck the ending. Overall GoT is not good because it destroyed all the buildup.

People only really clowned on TDKR, and rightfully so, it was a glorious fucking mess. The first two have always been really highly regarded on Yea Forums