/got/

Clown world edition
previous

Attached: 1526524334903.png (2196x1698, 3.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1h9cwfFGOGY
youtube.com/watch?v=IYhqlOQ1vHY
youtube.com/watch?v=Vxh4hnFKaHs&t=0m43s
youtube.com/watch?v=fLugvdmdaGA
youtube.com/watch?v=dQcUwoQJbx0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i legit thought the Hound was going to fuck Sansa

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Why didn't they just kill rhaegal in the fight against the night king

She's going to get DORFED

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1557122585616.png (1920x1080, 2.02M)

Attached: goblets.jpg (474x355, 30K)

The bolts that absolutely nailed Rhaegal were somehow magically driven by Bran. He assimilated his prior personality to a larger commonwealth of souls, the Three-Eyed Raven. The last physical Raven was Bloodraven or Brynden Rivers, the legitimized bastard of Aegon IV. He was a sorcerer and it was said that he magically guided the arrows that killed Daemon Blackfyre and his two sons during the Battle of the Redgrass Fields, effectively ending the First Blackfyre Rebellion. It can be assumed that the Bran inherited this power.

While there was no mention of Brynden Rivers or the Blackfyres previously, in this episode Bran explained to Tyrion that the wheelchair he was on was designed by King Daeron II for his nephew. Brynden loved his half-brother Daeron and gladly fought his rebellious half-brothers on his behalf.

This would also explain why the ballistae all missed Drogon and Daenerys when she practically nose-dived at them. It would be far easier for those Ironborn engineers to hit Drogon in that moment than Rhaegal earlier. Bran needs Daenerys to survive so Jon can fulfil his mystical destiny and Dany can still level King's Landing and kill-off Cersei. The leaks reveal Bran becomes king in the end. This seems like an easy way to remove another claimant without wasting precious resources. Plus, I can imagine Bran's choice of dwelling being closer to a Weirwood, not in KL.

Attached: Bran did this.png (1000x594, 572K)

Because they don't actually watch Game of Thrones because they like the premise. These people hate fantasy because fantasy is white and male. They just watch it because everyone else is watching it, they HAVE to be part of the normiesphere, part of the cultural zeitgeist. So while they detest the very thing this series is based around, namely European fantasy, they watch it anyway because they don't want to miss out on being pop culturally relevant

forever laughing at people who impose real world politics and history into fantasy settings
putting Missandei in chains was just a way to provoke Dany, Cersei even blatantly says it. It's a way for her to taunt Dany and say "come break these chains"

What went wrong?

Attached: 4c6d4948740d099e6cb1df866360d0012c8033d9.gif (268x320, 2.68M)

>le ebin r3ddit drinking games for 20 minutes
>le ebin drunk giant fucker quips

Attached: joeymeme432.gif (320x180, 1.57M)

seeing all these snowflakes melting over black girl dying is bringing me great joy tonight

Attached: 1556513922635.gif (320x360, 3.96M)

The problem with this fucking theory is the writers are too dumb to think up this level of fanfic

>Khaleesi...come closer
>The nomad shitkins...the dothraki...I tried to make sure that all of those subhumans died in the charge...
>But *coughs up blood*
>But I think a few may have survived...I'm so sorry Khaleesi...please make sure they are all dead for me
>Please...and the castrated niggers too, please check that none of them are alive...this is my last wish, my Khaleesi...
>The White Man's burden Khaleesi....
*looks at camera*
>the darkies from the summer isles, the shitskins of essos, the chinks from yi ti, it's our duty to rule them
>non white races shall not despoil westeros
>goodbye Khaleesi....

vocaroo.com/i/s1h9cwfFGOGY

>mfw Jorah Brownsbane "whitebringer" failed to kill all the Dothraki and unsullied.

"Failure in love, failure in life, failed protector of the realm, here lies Ser Jorah, he never scored"

Attached: Jorah1.jpg (590x350, 27K)

to make Dany hate the smug cunts in KL even more

obviously not what it is

Show me another goblet like that in another scene Dabid

Making these is giving me cancer

Attached: Capture.jpg (1272x1298, 410K)

kek

Attached: mis.png (610x146, 19K)

>"nobody cares about what characters die in got any more, they overplayed their hand with that shit"
>got kills some minor, background character who is black and a woman
>"OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT I'M FREAKING OUT OVER HERE"

ya i agree with the other guy. brilliant theory but the writers are way too stupid and lack the detail required to come up with this...there are 2 episodes left, just face the fact that non of these autistic theories are true.

which explains the white lid how?

why didn't they kill drogon and force Dany to come to terms with the loss of her children as well as the rapid loss of her power

I was disappointed when I saw the scene after seeing the freakouts in the live thread. He was obviously just thinking of how cold she'd gotten since he'd seen her last. It was more nostalgia and a bit of respect than sexual attraction.
Unbridled hatred is the Hound's mistress, and the Mountain's death is the only thing that'll satisfy him.

Can someone post the leaks?

I appreciate your effort, but it's clearly a coffee cup with plastic white cover.

The showrunners destroyed the show in order to please this audience, and when it inevitably backfired because it's never enough for them, they decided fuck it let's just ruin it for them. It's actually pretty based.

This board the same

the black people making a fuss about this are embarrassing af baka
t.black

Attached: 1555302757670.gif (421x389, 1021K)

nigger

>arya kill cersei wearing jaime's face

Attached: joeymeme466.jpg (402x552, 36K)

If D&D unironically kill off every single non-white character by the end of this season then I may forgive them for seasons 5-7.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1272x1298, 342K)

>it's real

Attached: tormundpaint.jpg (960x792, 81K)

they need to save stuff for ep 5
both Vizieron and Rhaegal have died like bitches in an almost identical manner, they have to let at least 1 of them die fighting

based

*jogs thru thread*

Attached: 3022B79500000578-3397366-image-a-52_1452716364164.jpg (634x896, 122K)

Shit genes are shit genes, sorry you lost the lottery

D&D turned every SJW against Dany in one episode, they are playing these retards like a fiddle.

Check their timelines, where they the same retards yelling YAS KWEEN SLAY during Ep 3

Attached: Subverts your expectations.png (473x480, 416K)

>MAWA
>Make Westeros Great Again
holy fuck

F

>that face

Attached: joeymeme623.jpg (276x324, 23K)

One minute you're talking about the Bravos and the Iron Bank and the next you've got a giant arrow in your neck.

>women and POC writers would add depth and quality to the show
Ahahahahahahahaha

A tale of salt and onions

Attached: Capture.jpg (1833x730, 381K)

man the years weren't kind to her

Shoot it in the head

Not from what I'm seeing.
Every SJW wants to burn everything with Dany thanks to this episode.
They actually and unironically believe that killing thousands if not millions of innocents is the morally right and justified thing to do.
They may start actually killing themselves when Jon kills her.

Reminder that this is a very small minority, and the people that put these together to give them more publicity and a louder voice are the real faggots.

Attached: 1546593739532.gif (504x686, 268K)

If only Rickon and Dickon became the gay emperors of Essos, this would never have happened.

>people of colour
this is the gayest fucking term. just say brown or something, this sounds like you're treating them like special snowflakes.

That were the initial train of thought, now they blame Dany's awful tactics on how she practically killed the sand niggers, the eunuchs and now the nigrette.

Attached: D5wCaSnW0AMsXlP.jpg (640x885, 57K)

That's the joke. Most of the people making a fuss are white women.

I wanted Dany to burn since the first season but mostly because she's a shitty character. Oh God, does that make me an SJW now?

We all know niggers are a minority, dumbass. Laughing at their autistic screeching is fun.

I would do the same shit as a producer tbqh

>More like Queen of getting people of color killed
Fuck me, this is gold

Attached: Evans.gif (400x170, 1.97M)

HARD TRUTHS CUT BOTH WAYS DON'T THEY, MISSENDEI?

Attached: stannis1.jpg (941x530, 70K)

How embarrassing

that guy looks like me

>thinking only white people use that word
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Friendly reminder that the PC term back in the 1900's was coloured people, which is now a racist term. People of colour will end up exactly the same way.

Most of them are mad at D&D for that, not Dany. Dany is still their Hillary substitute.

As someone who's only watched S7 until now, how did you guys deal with 6 seasons of entire armies and characters teleporting thousands of miles within minutes? WF -> Dragonstone -> KL in 20 minutes, isn't Westeros supposed to be fucking huge?

So can we all agree that Dany is a bad mother and should have shat herself to death by that river long ago? How can you be so incompetent that you let your enemies kill a dragon before major battles even start, not once but twice? She let it happen twice.

Attached: 1557122315156.jpg (1948x1242, 263K)

very jewish

Why do retards think they filmed multiple endings?

Do they really think they'd spend millions and huge amounts of man-hours of work just so people would be more confused when it came to spoilers?

Attached: 1522512369762.jpg (604x613, 51K)

can you kindly explain to me why coloured people is offensive and people of color isn't?
read again nigger for fuck's sake.

so we are in agreement that apart from everything relating to Jaime this was a pretty good episode?

exactly. they probably just say that to fool people.

If you crash 2 out of 3 cars when you are alone in the road it means you shouldn't be riding dragons.

I'm starting to realize that this is supposed to parallel Cersei's children dying.
Calling it: Drogon's gonna go off and kill himself.

this almost makes it all worth it

Attached: drogo_plz_go.jpg (527x531, 121K)

>coffee cup left on the set
>no editor fixed this
>no CGI person fixed this
>script supervisor never saw this

L M A O

Attached: giphy (14).gif (245x358, 1.28M)

hes clearly jew

it was the best of the season so far but still bad.

Did they really leave a coffee cup in the final cut? I was shown this but they can't be that detached.

Attached: coffee.jpg (640x853, 193K)

>sorry incels, but make up isn't a sca-

final compilation for your viewing pleasure

Attached: Capture.jpg (2500x2684, 1.84M)

>we need more poc!!!
>in a show based on medieval europe
this sucks I HATE society

Jaime said that to ensure that the monster will stay in the norf, he's a caring lad.
I kinda didn't gave a fuck about the episode but watching all this pus development is bretty entertaining.

Oh look another important scene about Jon’s ancestry being revealed, better cut away from it. They did this with Sam, Daenerys, and now his fucking family. Only reason I can think of is that the showrunners don’t have faith in their writing abilities and the lead stars’ acting. They are rushing everything

>read again nigger
>for fuck's sake.
Hence why I said "most" instead of "all" you fucking retard.
Read the rest of that image your quote cited, and you'll see that most of the beef is with D&D, HBO, and the show itself. In fact only two of those tweets directly blame Dany.

Attached: DX_Dk1uVwAEuUyE.jpg (747x834, 66K)

#DemThrones
#ThronesYall

Progressive weasels state that putting "people" first in "people of colour" is more humanising or some garbage. To any rational person it's a tokenistic measure that makes no difference.

did the leaks turn out to be accurate for this episode?

sounds solid

RACISS SHOW RUNNERS TOO BUSY KILLAN POC OFF AND BEIN RACISS WHITIES TO NOTICE COFFEE CUP, THAS WHY.

To the letter, and I'm betting Dany's gonna end up capturing Jaime next ep.

Attached: so far so good.jpg (1432x1041, 336K)

It was there in the episode I watched online.

Oh my god, so the only reason a big deal was made about Jon’s ancestry was because it would drive a wedge between him and Daenerys. It never added anything to his character. This pandering romance is the worst bullshit they ever pulled. They have no chemistry and have never been through anything together

post your face when a FEMALE NEGRO got her head cut off tonight

Attached: 1557078241869.jpg (586x439, 40K)

Those people of darker colour should make their own medieval fantasy, it's not like they never passed the stone age

Stupid question. Go back and watch the other seasons.

Jon is an asshole.

The wildling tit sucker?
Got a goodbye
The fat coward?
Got a goodbye
The pregnant inbred child of a asshole?
Got a goodbye.

But for the single best boy in the show, the one thing who's always been by his side, his best companion?
Nothing.
Not even a wave, or a nod, or kind words

Attached: IMG_20190505_223040.jpg (599x576, 63K)

Attached: clean it up wagie.gif (404x264, 2.39M)

Attached: Profile-YohnRoyce.png (347x510, 415K)

The first half of that episode was hard to watch. Like, Peep Show levels of hard.
A serious show shouldn't be so fucking cringey.

My friends mom said she loved the Arya scene because girl power and that Arya obviously stole a wight face in the library

I literally wanted to call her a dumb bitch and slap her face so bad bros it was so hard to stay quiet

Do all these Morons even realize that Greyworm would be dead if he would follow Misandei towards Naarth ? At least if they would stay true to the Books because everyone who sets foot on Naarth and wasnt born there, will die a nice gruesome death to the Butterfly sickness.

why should being non-white exclude them from drying? sounds racist. but there i go trying to apply logic to social marxism. it doesn't work that way.

So this theory is Bran winning? Because if he becomes the nk he has a fuck huge army he could raise instantly, so why would he wait?

I hope you all know that MissSunday getting killed means that Grey Worm is going to kill The Mountain. Cleganebowl is cancelled. Expectations will be subverted.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-05 at 11.29.51 PM.png (932x670, 492K)

based Mountain, Slayer of NIGGERS saved this episode

>why couldn't they just kill a disabled dwarf instead of a POC???
So this is the power of progressives...

>bronn in the council

good lord who though this was a good idea

Attached: pepe.jpg (241x209, 8K)

no please

Attached: 3142141515.jpg (474x700, 63K)

>colored people
offensive, derogatory, outdated

>people of color
the preferred nomenclature

what the heck

>amazing acting

Fucking what, anyone can act 'I am REALLY PISSED OFF NOW" That's not emmy worthy.

somone post the eyebrows webm

"People of Color" is dripping with their definition of racism. It's literally implying that they're a different kind of human being altogether, and that people are white by default.
I'm not disagreeing; they are a different kind of people, but the hypocrisy here is insane.

yeah what was up with that, should've let him find nymeria and have giant wolf babbies

Attached: D5koCqbW0AMy2p7.jpg (675x1200, 92K)

I take " Stories that never happened for 400$ Alex "...

>Rhaegar gets killed from miles away with bolts going over mountains
>Drogon isn't in range here
Fuming, lads. Queen Cersei should've won right here. Dany should've lost her last dragon here, similarly Cersei's forces should've just killed Dany right here. It's not like she was out of range.

Attached: Game of Thrones - S08E04.mkv_snapshot_01.08.35.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Which character did they ruin more, Jaime or Arya?
>Arya literally gave up being no one as she wanted to retain her stark identity, now wants to abandon them afterwards
>Jaime is still Cersei’s bitch despite everything she’s done

niggers can't create, they only destroy.

mfw the mountain Oberyn 2.0s Grey Worm

Attached: 1554131215.png (1920x1080, 1.32M)

why are varys and tyrion still pushing for jon snow after all the tactical blunders he makes in battle?

Based D&D, a real return to form last night's episode, all the tweets in the OP makes me enjoy it even more

>The dicklet killing anyone
Blackworm is a meme user

He's good in a fight, and easily explains why. Also has a no bullshit view of the world and a blunt way of saying things.
That said he's got the loyalty of a fucking cat.

Attached: 1510263273462.gif (432x297, 1.88M)

Why does Sansa insist on not trusting Dany when she hasn't shown any signs of being crazy around her?
Why did they blame Robert's Rebellion on King Bobby for "loving a woman who didn't love him" when Rhaegar abruptly abducted his betrothed without any justification?
Why did they call Gendry "Rivers" despite being born in Fleabottom, where bastards are called "Waters"?
Why didn't Dany see the Greyjoy Fleet while flying?
Why does Varys think having a cock is important when Jon's claim comes from being Rhaegar's child, and any daughter of Rhaegar would have a better claim to the throne than Dany?
Why do Varys and Tyrion say "we can't just pretend Dany is the true heir when she really isn't" when they were perfectly fine with Joffrey and Tommen doing it and even killed Ned Stark for saying it?
Why are all of Varys and Tyrion's justifications for backing Jon over Dany LITERALLY THE EXACT SAME REASONS they opposed Ned's coup for Stannis?
Why didn't Cersei have her ballistae shoot the dragon that was sitting completely still or the dragon queen who was on foot?
Why did Cersei spare Tyrion when she's utterly obsessed with killing him?
Why didn't Missandei grab Cersei and jump to kill them both?

WHY IS EVERYONE IN THIS SHOW A FUCKING IMBECILE?

Attached: 1552503839787.jpg (469x469, 49K)

I have never watched this show in my life, but what I’ve gathered is it takes place in somewhere similar to ancient Europe, yes? Why would there be black people to begin with?

lol, it was barely passable. She cannot do anything with subtlety

Can't wait for the rest of these people and the fuckers in denial on Plebbit to completely implode and join in on the "toxic fanbase's" views that the writing has gone to shit when Jon kills Dany next episode or the one after. Theses and academic papers are gonna be written about this shit LOL and all becuz muh fav character died

You know Ghost an Nymeria and siblings, right?

They were both found next to the dead Direwolf in ep1, and inbreeding in bad.

a reluctant king is easy to manipulate

i am laffin, this has to be ironic

Why the fuck doesn't Cersei just kill the whole lot of them and end this war? Dany has what, 30 people with her? How many does Cersei have? She could wipe them out without any difficulty whatsoever. She doesn't give a shit about the rules, she blew up the fucking Sept, but she won't kill Dany because why exactly?

fucking reddit

>tfw told myself I'd stop but I cant

Attached: Capture.jpg (1310x1160, 351K)

In season 4 during Tyrion and Sansa's wedding, Jaime in the background is holding a similar coffe cup.
Maybe it's some running gag or inside joke with the production team.

>The Hound fights his brother. They both die.
CLEGANEBOWL ACTUALLY CONFIRMED
GET HYPE
youtube.com/watch?v=IYhqlOQ1vHY

lmao r u srs

what the fuck is that creature? looks like a muppet

You're either a POC or you're white. Old racism is bad, new racism is good

He's respected and popular, the only thing you cant buy.

They're just animals, retard. What use is saying goodbye to it? they can't understand language.

>y'all
>y'all
>y'all

I hate these people so much.

The black chick was an abducted from her homeland into slavery who got freed by Dany. In the books she's a literal 8 year old that Dany likes because she's multilingual. The show aged her up so they could have more tits.

why didn't cersei just shoot dany and drogon right here?

Attached: KL.jpg (2426x1286, 367K)

>black person
>former slave
>dying in chains
13% and the 50%
Dabid is nearly redeemed

do wolves not do that? welp guess ima retard.

Attached: 1555199682533.jpg (291x314, 14K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Vxh4hnFKaHs&t=0m43s

>Are you happy with how things ended?
>Awkward laugh by emilia

Attached: 1557049145207.png (340x314, 249K)

No no no no no

>this show has been awful to women and POC
99.99% of the casualties on screen have been men. These people are retarded.

>#DemThrones

Attached: 1554830358288.jpg (690x720, 77K)

>people think Dany wasn't set up to be a villain
>after burning Mirri in season 1 just because she took a stand against the people who raped her and destroyed her village
lmao
they let all the YASSS QUEEEN moments get to their heads and didn't bother looking at things in perspective and realizing she might actually be a terrible person

The spoilers were real, weren't they?

was meant to reply to

HEY /GOT/ HOW 'BOUT A NICE CUP OF JOE HUH?!

Attached: 1557122030087.jpg (2960x1440, 918K)

What's great is that there's a very simple writing-based reason why he didn't pet Ghost.
Thematically such a scene would mark a permanent "goodbye" moment, similar to how Edd said goodbye to Jon.
This lack of a goodbye to Ghost implies that Jon is going to reunite with his beloved direwolf, further confirming the leaks: Jon's going to kill Dany and return to the Night's Watch to hang with his bro Tormund and await the new Night King.

Goblet user here, I concede, after intense analysis n I admit they fucked up

Attached: starkcucks.jpg (606x454, 72K)

This is not the first time I've seen black twitter bitch about white people liking animals

>just realized that milk of the poppy is some form of medieval heroin
>they were all getting fucked up

Why does Sansa insist on not trusting Dany when she hasn't shown any signs of being crazy around her?
>Targs are Tards. It is known.

I have no idea, i would just kill all of them and deal with the motherless dragon afterwards.
This scene is absolutely retarded.

honk honk

how did nobody notice this and not just decide to CG it out

Well Missandei was never an interesting character.

Which character did they fuck the most? I mean obvious answers like Stannis and Selmy, but at least they had some good moments. I think Loras got it the worst, in trying to expand his role they just made him some gay dandy and I don't think they ever portrayed him as a competent swordsman.

BRANDON OF HOUSE STARK, THE THREE-EYED RAVEN, FIRST OF HIS NAME, KING OF THE ANDALS, THE RHOYNAR, AND THE FIRST MEN, LORD OF THE SEVEN KINGDOMS, PROTECTOR OF THE REALM, AND ADMIRER OF THE BEAUTIFUL

Attached: KINGBRAN.jpg (1100x580, 311K)

It's a Fight Club reference.

Attached: 1.jpg (1237x1160, 352K)

>poppy
>opium
yeup....

She has 96 (12x8) unsullied there. More than enough to scare off Cersei's 20,000 Golden Company.

So has anyone tried to explain to them that Messindre dying was absolutely necessary for Dany to lose her last marble and she was the only one who could have accomplished this?

Might've been a subliminal advertisement.

So white is the default?
Are they seriously this stupid?

Proof that the whole thing is just a dream of a dog

youtube.com/watch?v=fLugvdmdaGA
>Dany is a good person

>change your show to appeal to sjw retards
>sjw retards burn you at the stake for not being woke enough

will it ever end?

He should have.

Attached: GoT_fat_man_BTFO.jpg (734x766, 149K)

They don't film the full episode, just a few key scenes (Arya stabs Cersei, Jamie stabs Cersei, Cersei doesn't get stabbed, etc.). Just enough that leakers won't be able to definitive.

i hadnt made that connection until just now

NAW THAS RAWSIST DAWG

TWO CLEGANES WILL ENTER
NO CLEGANE WILL LEAVE

Attached: xsaul5r77eiz.jpg (849x1200, 280K)

yep
prepare for a shitshow of memes

>white and black are the politically correct terms for European and African descent peoples
Just assume that anything related to race makes no sense and it will make more sense

Because he's still a better choice then daenerys.

people that say "ya'll" are subhuman

Attached: 2.jpg (1236x822, 255K)

Uhm, actually sweaty, we prefer the term "People Without Color" or PWC, kk thanks

Attached: Fat_nd.png (214x355, 80K)

Simply based

Attached: 32.png (721x800, 578K)

how did they clean up and sorted all the dead walkers, dothraki, sullied and everything else in 1 day?

is winterfell full of sluts? if not how did they teleport there overnight?

Needs more Frodo
>Women has been in control for the last 5 seasons and are literally fighting the final war for the iron throne
>Writers are literally hitler because a nigress died
Around marx never relax

Jacob's laugh was priceless

I cant get over the fact how retarded these helmets look

>MAGA Northerners
kek

He could have gone and given his dog a hug.
Jon raised Ghost since he was a puppy, and he was the runt of the litter.

The only reason why Ghost is alive is because of Jon.
When Jon was attacked by the first wight, Ghost was there for him.
When Jon went North of the Wall, Ghost was with him.
When Jon got stabbed, Ghost defended Jon's body.
When Jon decided to retake Winterfel, Ghost went in to battle with him.

The only time Ghost has gotten hurt was because Jon was too stupid to mount a correct defense against the Army of the Dead.

Then, after Ghost is injured, Jon throws him away because he isn't useful anymore.

After all he's done for Jon, the least he deserves is a hug and some ear scratches before he leaves him for good.

what compelled these people to even root for Dany? She has literally ALWAYS been like this.

>I think the real message here is that we have to stop expecting cis white men named David to step up to the plate.
I agree. We need more cis white men named James.

Attached: v1.jpg (300x300, 19K)

That would change other scenes though. So you'd have to also reshoot those. And then the CG people will still know which ones they got to work on

>Why didn't Dany see the Greyjoy Fleet while flying?
Because they weren't there.
When Rhaegar eats a bolt to the neck the camera pans around showing the Dragonstone cliffs/islands. Greyjoy's fleet wasn't there.

>one necromancer

So not even qyburn is save from these ranting lunatics.

ITS GETTING LATTE

lol they are fucking fodder for absolute retards like DnD

#DEMTHRONESYALL

>D&D
>WHITE males
These people...

>Bran leading some fucking council
God please, don't let this be true. It's so retarded, yet plausible with how bad the show has become. For Christ's sake, IT'S THE FUCKING BEN SHAPIRO ENDING, that's how bad this is. I thought it was the stupidest idea when he said it and I thought there no way it could possibly happen but now? Fucking hell, please don't let this end with the Ben Shapiro ending.

how the FUCK did they get Miss Andy?

misandei and greyworm don't even have personalities

You are a good person if you can admit being wrong user.

She would still be stuck in the house of the undying if this show was realistic at all

>she has more muscle mass than him
I understand the castration probably fucked his T, but come on

Who else team cersei since season fucking one!!?

Place your bets: Will Daenerys say "burn them all" next episode?

these people are so fucked in the head. far worse than /pol/ bitching about muh jews

Attached: roastieBTFO.jpg (1884x718, 124K)

>DABID
>White man
This is getting out of control

>expecting a jew to be wrong about political machinations
foolish samurai warrior

Is there something I'm missing here? Why did they have a Starbuck's coffee in the scene?

>we only get mad at terrible tactics and laugh at how stupid the showrunners are, some of us sad that the moral of the story is ruined, but already set to move on and not give a shit anymore
>one fictional nigger gets killed by the villain is enough for niggers all over Twitter to actively wish death on everyone
Never ceases to amaze.

Why is bran so cute this season?

link

most test males get is 8 weeks into pregnancy
the actor is just a soiboi

are you subscribed to her patreon?

Am I the only one who thought Rhaegal dying was going to turn out to be a dream when it happened? It's so fucking stupidly directed with the music cutting out and the almost comedic timing of the shot, but then it actually ends up being real.

Ser didn't appear much in this season

Attached: smile-1429202576.gif (500x281, 607K)

They didn't have cocks either.

>KILL AM THEM WHITIES

POC absolutely in an unbridled SEETHE right now
They can't deal with a black person being killed in a mainly white show
>DemThrones
Cringe

Especially when 'color' in poc stands for shades of brown.

Also the chains were there to further the irony.
These guys are legitimately retarded.

easter egg...

Attached: _112312412423513.jpg (300x168, 7K)

still pretty based

>Bran leading some fucking council
user, Bran becomes King. He's leading the entire 7 kingdoms.
And then I just realized that this was decided because he was named after Bran the Builder, which is as fitting as it gets for a king whose job it is to rebuild the realm.

She's allowed to burn them all, mate. Shackling up and killing Missandei is all the justification QUEEN DAENERYS, BREAKER OF CHAINS, needs to burn all those cunts to the ground.

>White people

That is all I shall say

youtube.com/watch?v=dQcUwoQJbx0
no

>one black chick dies
>REEE KILL ALL THESE INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT

Targ supporters really are as mad as their queen aren't they.

Uh oh...Kelly C left her Starbucks in the shot

>both Vizieron and Rhaegal have died like bitches in an almost identical manner, they have to let at least 1 of them die fighting
This. I guess you could say dabids subverted expectations by making the dragons soft targets

I STILL WANT HER

I WANT TO MARRY HER AND LOVE HER FOREVER

I'm genuinely against the 'good team' winning at this point. They're just embarrassingly bad after this episode and the last one. If they attack king's landing they're just going to get absolutely destroyed like they have been getting for the past 2 episodes.
Oh, maybe they think the iron company will come out of the walls of the castle and fight out there? That would be really good, and apparently that's how John's team thinks defending a castle works.

There better be armor for Drogon in the next episode.

Attached: 2259117_1.jpg (630x630, 73K)

Ferguson

reminder if you don't think dany turning into the mad queen is straight from grrm himself you're a moron

Will she be okay?

Attached: mpv-shot0008.jpg (388x389, 33K)

Nice tits.

Reading the book and watching s1e1 side by side is so fucking good compared to this fanfic shit

I know I'm probably letting my autism get ahead of myself. But personally, this clears a lot of pants-on-head retarded bullshit from the show and I have a sliver of hope Gurm is clandestinely injecting some Preston-tier intricacy with what little say he has left. I mean how can Euron nail Rhaegal from a ludicrous distance and then completely shit the bed when Drogon is right in from of him?

Not the Night King.
There was a leak on r*ddit that successfully predicted the events of this episode. We can't say for certain whether it's right about the rest of the series but it's been right so far. It claimed that there will be a vacancy in the Iron Throne because Jon will abdicate immediately. There will be a Great Council with a whole new roster of Councilors and they will elect Bran as King. We know he's connected to a vast information-network of Weirwood trees and the authority they have on animals. It would make sense that he creates 5D chess strategies like this

Lololol ironborn had time to kidnap missandei but passed on half drowned unarmed soldiers. Smart!

So in the history of the world no one has ever tried using ballista against dragons? Maybe you could handwave away the night king and muh magic spear or some shit.

Never been there, heard the weather is lovely though.

>The Last of the Starks
holy shit who is responsible for the names this season, they absolutely fucking suck

>Ghost is raised in Winterfell
>Ghost constantly follows and protects Jon
>despite being seperated by force or by circumstance Ghost and Jon find each other
>Ghost goes to battle against an undead army because he knows they are threatening Winterfell (his home)
>"Send the wolf back home where he will be happy chasing deer"
The wolf wants to be a pet. Let him hang out at the castle or something. The writers just needed to have an "emotional moment" so they made Ghost go away. lel

>who jumps on the back of a dragon?
>a madman
>or a king

that moment when Dany looks around the feast hall and sees threats to be eliminated instead of friends and starts having a panic attack was fucking quality kino

Why do people post on twitter at all? Most people have gay retarded opinions on everything but at least here we're anonymous

>doesnt even hug Ghost and scratch behind his last ear

Attached: 13673177794.png (387x720, 246K)

Did we get this kind of salt when Euron decimated the Sand Snakes?

Attached: 1453459997787.png (803x790, 260K)

Whatever Tyrion told Cercei about baby during negotiations was more than enough to hint Euron that she's bullshitting him. There is literally no way dwarf could be aware that she's pregnant assuming she's pregnant from Euron, he was at the other end of Westeros that entire time. And they even showed Euron was listening to negotiations.
But of course they will fucking drop it because they can't be fucked anymore.

How hard is it to make a Euron character in Monster Hunter World?

>"I'm done with D&D"

>Implying this isn't just a bunch of sockpuppets from Yea Forums and /pol/

A lot of people in /pol are joking user.

>Bottom right
when they say 90% of aspiring screenwriters fail to break into the film industry, this is why.

imagine if a /pol/tard was just extremely emotional, and not an autistic sociopath, and imagine that instead of anonymous weirdos reaffirming their radical beliefs on le basket weaving forum, they were instead lead on by the establishment media, mainstream politicians, other crazies on social media, and literally taught this identity-obsessed radical bullshit in higher "education" by professors. these people are total propaganda victims with no ability to think critically or even ponder the idea that they might be very wrong. their entire life is based around this juvenile braindead crap. it's fucked up man.

more like they couldn't afford the budget lmfao

jon is such a gary stu
you know he's just gonna roll into Kingship as a beloved warhero and savior of Westeros

>He doesn't know about Starkbuck's

Agreed, it was pure comedy gold

Product placement is bloody difficult in a medieval fantasy setting

He will in the books

Why is Dany posing like she's able to win this battle?
>The Golden Company is going to intercept and smash the Northern forces next episode
Drogon is useless with all the ballista and Dany is only left with 100 good men.

If the only female available to Ghost is his sister, he will breed her and make his own pack. This is not unusual. Humans did the same thing.

>show's suddenly good again

and a lot of people aren't, and are correct to whine about muh joos, although elite subversive jews aren't the only bad guys. its just funny when normies try to compare /pol/ autism to sjws. sjws are orders of magnitude more retarded, outraged and psychotic.

It's just nice to realise that the writers hate everyone, not just me

>you know he's just gonna roll into Kingship as a beloved warhero and savior of Westeros
he's gonna say fuck this and go back to the Far North, find himself a wildling qt like old times and never worry about a throne ever again.

Would've been better than jaime fucking brienne..

They're essentially the same people.

Attached: this_is_pol.jpg (3000x4200, 3.31M)

Where are the cringe bar webm?

Sansa has a thing for dogs. D&D dropped the ball.

Is Cleganebowl the only thing left in this pile of shit that might be fun?

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""good"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Gendry has the best claim to the throne.
Targaryens are dragon blood inbred nut cases.

If you supported Robert's Rebellion, you support Gendry as king

Leader of the golden company is Harry Strickland. Harry Strickland was team Rhaegar. Golden Company now Jon's army. Great writing

they sure as fuck would have continued on with this girl power / cucking of masculinity if george hadn't laid this outline out for them forcing them to follow it

lol no

I saw a scene from S1 of Cersei alongside evil queen Cersei of the new season behind the scenes... shit is jarring... feels like a different timeline.

AAAAAA SAVE ME STARBUCKS

>Podd gets qt waifu
based as fuck

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-06-14h54m30s591.png (1024x576, 268K)

Because the plots knows euron will betray cersei after finding out about the baby

>show ends with Dany dead and all 7 kingdoms run by white men
i cant fucking wait

Thats how racist think sempai

boomer /pol/ and zoomer /pol/ are two completely different beasts.

his expectations subverted. his enthusiasm gone.

>supporting a bastard of bastard dynasty

>Original story inspired by the War of the Roses on the British Isles.
>Mad it's all about white people
What do they think they're watching?

Attached: 1546810692032.jpg (514x470, 20K)

Wtf I love Dabid & Dennis now
How did they do it bros?

>thing isn’t popular
>muds don’t care
>thing gets popular
>”AY MAN WHERE DA POC AT? HOW COME ALL DESE WHITES IS RACIST?”
The eternal victim

Attached: 23BFC1BB-DA6E-4F6A-B73E-E5AC63E72675.jpg (640x640, 63K)

They switched targets at the last minute.
First three and a half seasons were straight adaptations of the books, and then they decided to turn it into pure feminist propaganda for five fucking years.
Watching them pull the rug right out from under that for shock value is so goddamned beautiful it's hard to express in words.
We were already prepared for the show to go completely to shit when Long Night happened; the blow was hard, but expected.
These fuckers ate the show up like fucking soi yogurt for the entire 8 years up until this scene, and it's only gonna get worse for them from here.

Attached: based brainlets.jpg (1200x675, 206K)

EEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY!!!
OLD SCHOOL /got/

Attached: 1398048446172.webm (640x360, 2.62M)

not at all. see/pol/ are obnoxious, rude and obsessed with identity politics, but sjws are waayy fucking worse. like /pol/ on steroids, without the autistic high IQ and more emotion.

How is she to blame when Night King had powerful missile spears and Euron had guided medieval arrows?

Northern girls be thirsty as fuck

pod is unironically the most based character
literally the only character alive to have made the eight

I hope so, the only pair i shipped in the books

Were you born yesterday?

B A S E D A S F U C K P O D

Face it there just in it for the paychecks, did David Chase get this much shit more than a decade ago?

new

Nooooo...what happened? :(

Attached: 1480907834877.jpg (702x672, 45K)

Hahaha! Brofist amirite! Subscribe to Pewdiepie!

>whore/groupie
gross.

Is cleganebowl the only thing we have left to look forward to?

As long as my main man Podd is alive and get his QT

Attached: Podd.png (1024x576, 206K)

Well, both sides now hate the writing so according to 4chin standards is good again.

Then what the fuck happened? They got their hands on the teleporter?

My immediate thought when I saw her pretty face was "oh that poor woman's gonna become a roastie in a single night."

At that exact moment I thought he was ogling Tormund, until she showed up. Thank god for her.

Tormund got one of her friends who wanted to be WILDLINGED

She will know the power of the tripod.

It makes thematic sense at least, the hound isnt even confirmed alive yet

Rotund retard likes his contrast and jerks off over beauty and the beast

Remember the qualification for the job was solving who Jon's parents were.

There is no Cleganebowl, he gives a wounded mountain a mercy kill

>supporting "burn them all" targaryens and the subjugators of westeros

Aegon I Targaryen a shit.
Targaryens a shit.

Westeros should be ruled by westerosians

Cleganebowlmind

it's been... so long since I've seen a post naming myrcella queen of the 7 kingdoms

what? this was still a bad episode that focused almost entirely on the struggle between Dany/Cersei and Dany/Sansa lol

>tripod

Is that why he's called Pod?

You are retarded. Those ~10 ballistas would never hit Daenerys, she's outside of archer range, and the moment they started shooting at them with the ballistas Drogon would be on their asses and Cersei would be ash. They only got Rhaegal because they caught him by surprise, he was already wounded, and he was a huge target.

Yes. 8 seasons I've waited. It better not disappoint.

FUCKING CANCELLED

>she's outside of archer range

It's not for the animal, you dipshit. It's for himself. It's like saying goodbye to your dog when it is dying, if you don't do it you're probably a psychopath.

I'm watching this for very different reasons, friend.

WTF IT'S REAL HAHAHAHA LMAO
BRAVO PRODUCTION

Attached: 1517375190554.jpg (1685x943, 189K)

Are you blind? The archers raised their bows when Tyrion entered their range. The others are only in the range of the handful of ballistas, whose bolts are easy to keep track of and dodge.

Stannis' return

At least one of them knows Dabid's subversion of expectations is bullshit

Larry David on the chopping block again, season 10 here we go

Of course it had to be reddit

Attached: 1518806674612.jpg (361x414, 76K)

anyone have the purple wedding dwarf /got/ webm? I'd very much like to see it before I die

Attached: Starkbucks.webm (1280x720, 1.15M)

>I've never slept with a knight before

Classic Jaime, just gotta get that 'no homo' in before porking Brienne

They are something worse than retards

No one so far had created ballistas strong enough to send bolts able to pierce dragon skin.

Also relatively speaking Dany's dragons are still children, maybe it would be different had they been given time to fulky grow

This.
Im black too but this is literally a whites-made show based on a book by a white author inspired by white people wars and these sjw npc zomvies are whining about not being important parts of the story
absolutely emvarassing

It's almost like the world was based off the, all white at the time, medevil Europe. And the only minority characters were a few armies and a advisor from a different continent. And the armies died in the war (50%) which leaves just one sodding side character which had a plot ripe for killing off while being sad. I fucking hate the far left, they take real issues and make them laughable so no one takes them seriously when we should.

Jaime bringing the bantz.

>Why aren't they reveling about my victories?
>I rode a dragon too you know
>I wish I was on the Iron Throne right now
>My feet hurt
>If only Viserion were still here

Attached: Untitled.png (536x438, 317K)

Are they being ironic? I'm not familiar with people on that site

Fucking hell, there's even better acting in B-movies. She's probably the worst cast character in the entire series.

Attached: 1552344795485.jpg (250x208, 6K)

>Are they being ironic?
Why would they be ironic?
It was a stunning and powerful performance. Only contrarian incels who can't handle women in leading roles didn't like it.
have sex

>At least Rhaegal is safe and I still have my BFF Missandei.

>Grouping East Asian with brown/black/sandnigger filth

As East Asian I'm so fucking sick.

>at least i can finish my Latte without anybody noticing