Post some television and film production flubs. I'll start

Post some television and film production flubs. I'll start

>When you see it

Attached: multi million dollar prodcution.png (2560x1440, 3.97M)

coffee cup bottom right for the lazy

Imagine how little of a shit you have to give anymore for this mistake to even be fathomable, much less actually happening.

Looks shopped

It's entirely the fault of the PA, but this is because your post is completely. A competent director and staff would have otherwise caught it. Not to mention one of the lead fucking actors sitting right in fucking front of it

IF this is real, and not a shop or an intentional gag...

You can't blame a fucking PA for this. That's on the continuity/script sup, the DP, director, camera operator, and actors.

Then its on the post-sup and producers to make the call to spend a few bux on sfx to cover it up. Bet your ass the editors caught this(IF it was a real flub)

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA

Attached: let's try on these nightmare vision goggles.png (631x578, 503K)

Nice catch.

its real retard

Attached: c77.png (188x167, 36K)

It was done on purpose likely.

its the continuity supervisors job, not the PA.

All this product placement is giving me a headache.

>and this crop of my original image proves it

Unironically, I shitted bricks

that's the holy grail

yes but the camera man, focus puller, DP, script supervisor, director and way later editor all should've seen it.

It’s real. Just went back and watched cus you never know on the site. But yeah it’s there. When Tormund is talkIn about how he saw Jon ride the dragon. Dying and coming back.

Already a thread with more images, you dumbass.

The PA is the last one to check this shit before film rolls. You'll notice I wasted the necessary text to explain exactly what you said as well. Fucking retard

maybe they let emilia leave it there so she can drink in between takes, and left post-production team to digitally remove it

Kek

just checked its actually there

The timestamp is in the OP

>it's on the actors

when does this happen in the episode? any time stamps?

No they're not. Jesus fuck no one would trust a FUCKING PA with something that important on a real set.

You're as stupid as the fuckers who let it happen in the first place.

how come the bottom candles are blowing to the left while the chandelier candles are still? someone mess up the air flow on set? it's not like a medieval castle would have a dynamic draft and oh someone pop open a window please

Are you retarded or blind?

no

ah bloo bloo, im not the retard OP that named his file "prodcution", anyways I found the scene, it happens at about 17:38 into the episode

Its says that in the OP retard

Yeah that's the timestamp on OPs pic you fucking retard

that's how far it is into the episode, not a time stamp, if you bring up that time stamp on HBO you'll find it's at a different time due to the promos they throw up before the credits

what does the coffee cup foreshadow?

That is HBO in the OP retard

That cup clearly belongs to Emily Clark too... Her girlish cravings for overprice coffee drinks ruined this whole show

GoT taking place in post apocalypse CONFIRMED