All these GOT threads and no one is mentioning the retarded cha-chink sound instant reloading crossbow?

All these GOT threads and no one is mentioning the retarded cha-chink sound instant reloading crossbow?
Those things take a solid minute to rewind, and the bolts need to be stored somewhere, and they are not known for their accuracy.

Ah fuck it.

Attached: 3522717-game of thrones bronn crossbow.jpg (1432x797, 216K)

this dood came out of nowhere. Said some bullshit then exited stage left. Terrible.

WHY DIDNT CERSEI JUST KILL THEM ALL?

Literally thought the same thing user. Completely retarded. They even show Joffrey taking time to reload it when he makes ros torture her friend

Yeah weren't they in Winterfell?

Did one of Cersie's captains just walk in with a loaded crossbow to talk to two of the north's most valuable informants, and all the guards just let him pass in and out or never saw him?

I mean what the fuck?

This.

>dude this isn't just boring old fantasy lmao it's so realistic
got fans are retarded

>this show with dragons ice zombies and magic fire isn't 100% realistic
great thread

I just thought it was a super special repeater crossbow a la berserk. But I look at your pic and you're right, OP. Just turn your brain off bro

Shhh dude you are making brain noise

>this shady looking mercenary just strolled into winterfell with a loaded crossbow

lmao did he ask a guard where to find jaime and tyrion too?

>tfw keep skipping through the episode because of the cringey as fuck moments

An two scenes in a critical last season that amounted to nothing he just gets a job, teleports, talks for a bit, teleports away.

>Those things take a solid minute to rewind
depends on the crossbow, the weaker ones can be drawn by hand, and that one looks fairly weak

podrick let him in cause they're friends

It's a fantasy show, moron. Dragons don't exist either.

Remember when even Arya couldn't get in (at first anyway) without getting the 3rd degree? No you don't there because there aren't any guards at winterfell and there never were now stop asking questions.

Pretty much.

Worst season of this show, and it will likely only get worse. At the same time, this is probably one of the worst, if not THE worst episode of the entire series, and it's even worse than E03.

You forgot that Bronn has climbing spikes and knows how to impregnate the bitch.

I can hang on for two more episodes at most but if it does t improve I’ll literally never watch a new episode after that

Yep! At first I thought to myself I didn't want to spend 1:19:00 watching GoT but it was barely 30 mins and the only part worth rewatching was Rheagal falling into the water.

It's made by Qyburn

Half or more of winterfell died, and most of the army went South, Security is shit at that point.

How the fuck bronn travel across westeros that fast?

That's the end of the series retard

Teleportation has been a thing since S5

I thought so as well, like wtf you don't reload a crossbow in a second

The bolt action crossbow is retarded but I’m more pissed about how they assassinated Brons character

>hey give me high garden
>lmao ok sure bro we totally will and we won’t backstab you since there’s literally no reason why we wouldn’t
>ok sweet bye *walks out*

no no no user. I'm sure he's going to get one of the largest seven kingdoms on account of walking into a room and waving a crossbow around

Instant transmission

well u see it's a SPECIAL CROSSBOW and bronn is a BASED SUPERASSASSIN

ohh that explains it epic show my dude xD :)

didn't qyburn go out of his way to say its actually the same crossbow tyrion used to kill tywin, poetic justic or whatever. which we all saw tyrion have to manually reload like a regular crossbow

Instant reloading crossbow?

Nigga the ballistas on the iron fleet were like gatling guns firing ten round bursts of tree size bolts that can tear entire ships apart in seconds or hit a airborn dragon at 5000 feet up three out of three shots from a moving ship at sea.

>hey I'm here to kill you but you'll give me a castle instead, right?
>cool, talk to ya later
If this isn't somehow essential to the plot...

>no witnesses
>no signed contract
>not even a purse of gold
>Tyrion and Jamie are aware Bronn might try and kill them, meaning they'll hire some fucking bodyguards next time
>literally and absolutely zero reason for Tyrion to follow through with his word or just have Bronn arrested for 0.001% of the price
>just the threat from one man assassinating you is enough to get one of the seven kingdoms now

Attached: 1538049248465.png (1051x1524, 493K)

Isn't that Joffrey's crossbow? It was specially made to be reloaded easily. Did you even watch the earlier seasons?

if he needs 10 good men for the Eyrie, can he still solo Winterfell?

Don't forget that the Nightking literally tore down the walls around the front gate last night.

Lanecester always pay there deb

And that's what makes him the best character

why didn't he ask for all of the Lannister lands and money as well then?