What did "the best show on TV" mean by this?

what did "the best show on TV" mean by this?

Attached: starbuckslol.jpg (1200x772, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/tv/1557122776584.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is it real ?

No fucking way

That pic is so shit that the cup is 100% photoshoped in

Attached: s61aopaac3k11.png (640x628, 143K)

It's fucking real.

Attached: Screenshot_20190505-225324_VLC.jpg (2960x1440, 918K)

Does Winterfell have lathes? Where did they get all those nice wooden goblets?

OH NO NO NO NO

lol

>ph*neposting
>ph*newatching

that's gotta be from a blooper reel or something. If it's a shop, it's a really good fucking shop

Seethe harder goyboy. I have the episodes for free.

AHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA

holy fucking shit lmao its real wtf

Well shit up my ass and call me Theon

NO FUCKING WAY

NO FUCKING WAY

NO FUCKING WAY

CAN I FUCKING SUE HBO FOR THIS?

Holy shit what the fuck? This is pathetic haha. Game of Thrones is trash after all.

cope

OH NO NO NO NO

Someone make a webm of the scene or something

It means Dany is the type to order a split shot nonfat 160 degree caramel macchiato with sugarfree caramel stirred and she's going to ask you to remake it if you fuck up.

is dany only fucking jon for his premium gold account deals?

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S08E04.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-GoT.mkv - 00000.png (96x142, 15K)

why

Attached: 1522593701926.jpg (179x170, 10K)

LMFAO

to see it better

Attached: 1520778754216.jpg (654x590, 58K)

I work at Panera. I unironically want to behead every fucking boomer or wrinkled up spic that gives me shit over food I can't control (I'm a server and a janitor, I don't put together the food).

DABIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

i pretty much lost interest in GOT. is it worth watching the new episode or just let it rest?

ANACHRONISMS

ON AN OPEN FIELD NED

NIGGA IT'S RIGHT THERE, USE YOUR EYES

That'll be 1 silver stag plus tip.

I FUCKING KNEW IT
Finale is going to reveal is was a LARP all along and no one died.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH STARBUCKS SAVE ME DO YOUR DUTY

Attached: 53868129_10156636123129724_4450518586120732672_n.jpg (444x444, 26K)

Attached: 1549852553167.jpg (717x767, 80K)

Is this episode 2? Which scene?

HOLY SHIT GOT BTFO THEY'LL HAVE TO END THE SHOW AFTER AN EMBARRASSMENT LIKE THIS

timestamp

no way
no fucking way
i refuse to believe this is real

What does it matter you fucking retards? an inconsequential detail in a split frame that absolutely no one but an autistic dumbass replaying each scene at 0.25 speed would notice

s8e4 17:40 abouts

you lazy fucking spoon fed baby

Just watch the episode and see it yourself retard

It's fucking real AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Attached: GoT_OH_NO_NO_NO.jpg (1920x1080, 232K)

S8E4 16:34

yeah I see it and I believe it, it would still be more convincing in video. It could potentially be a really good shop, even though it looks perfect

Have sex

this season is gonna be remember like the star wars prequels

>preston jacobs was right about his post apocalyptic theory

Unironically kill yourself

>fantasy fiction with dragons and magic
>HURR WHY DEY DRANK COFFE MUH REALISM

Attached: images - 2019-03-26T195838.275.jpg (557x551, 24K)

Panera has servers? I thought it was fast casual.

Act

Also, a scar

deepest lore

There's a video. It's over an hour long though.

Why do you people watch it in such shit quality? You ever heard of torrents?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-06-15h02m13s479.png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

Theres probably 50 people on set and none of those brainlets noticed this

holy freakin cope

gave me a good laff, not gonna lie

Attached: 1510955939340.png (600x580, 300K)

Every show has moments like this. Sopranos does for example. Try again, incels

Wtf is rainierland?

What’s the problem? It’s just a cup

timestamp?

Panera is pretty much McDonald's that has a person in the dining room cleaning and serving.

because the cgi looks better and so do the actors

t. David or Dan

I love you autistic losers

Attached: Pepe.png (1000x1000, 128K)

What the fuck are websites?

someone fucked up

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-05-23h04m05s449.png (1920x1080, 1.6M)

>Sopranos does for example
when?

Isn't there someone hired specifically for this shit? Unless it's intentional

the absolute state of D&D

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S08E04.1080p.WEB.h264-MEMENTO.mkv_snapshot_00.16.31_[2019.05.06_02.03.20].png (1920x1080, 2.25M)

DANY
IS
A
BASIC
BITCH

>one hundred mirrion dorra budget

Attached: tak.jpg (394x324, 12K)

He’s a cashier that’s trying to church up his title

it’s a real life Starbucks coffee cup

>something that *looks* like a coffee cup is in the bag

Literally WHO fucking cares you fucking losers

This isnt the first time
theres one from an older season with jaime holding a coffee

Hey, I'm no loser. I have a 250 pound braphog at my disposal.

fuck you

why didn't they utilize their plastic manufacturing capabilities to help win the war?

Attached: c77.png (188x167, 36K)

hahahahaahahahaa ay no no no this show is a joke now

I have never understood why Americans pay $5 for some fancy coffee in a cup with some cream and sugar. What the fuck? That almost the price of a meal right there

Was Clarke too stupid to at least hide the cup under the table? I mean it's right there!

Post please.

>retards don't know about the coffee hunt

Are you all new? They put one in each season as an Easter egg, reddit knew about this years ago

we care, user. Why are you mad?

ARE YOU JOKING?!?!?!

Attached: 1543708161168.jpg (750x718, 50K)

Serious question how the fuck does someone miss this? Emilia is literally looking in the direction of the fucking cup and she didnt think "oh maybe this shouldnt be in the scene."

Latest episode, towards the end of the celebritory feast

does anyone else remember the scene from an episode a couple years ago (I think it was set north of the wall) where the truck drives past in the background?

I don't know. I wanted to find a GoT stream to make it more convincing that it's not a fake (you could just follow the link and the timestamp to see for yourselves) so I looked it up.

>It's empty, your Grace.
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S EMPTY?
>There's no more Starbucks.
>IS THAT WHAT EMPTY MEANS?! SO. GET. MOOOOOOOORE.

Attached: 1254479762.jpg (1784x1431, 95K)

i knew they were good writes all along.

Wait coffee in a cup costs 5$ in the US? It's about 1,50€ here

TOP FUCKING KEK

We do in Australia too. Lattes just taste good in the morning. I just don't get why the "cream" thing. Don't they use milk?

Consumerism is a hell of a drug. I was in a jury selection for a trial involving some lady tying to sue starbucks(lol) and I was the only person in a group of ~25 people who had never been to Starbucks since I didn’t drink coffee at the time.

Coffee is considered a delicacy in the US. $5 for a cup is really cheap

what's the big fucking deal? movies and shows that take place in the past have this shit happen all the time. is this a first for this show or something?

Attached: wait a sec.jpg (2048x1546, 187K)

How much in taxes does Starbucks pay?

Attached: 1484729225742.png (1111x1064, 2.12M)

HOUSE STARGBUCKGARYANS

HEY DON'T WORRY GOYIM IT'S AN """EASTER EGG"""

Attached: 2259117_1.jpg (630x630, 73K)

I'm guessing that there were actually a lot of coffee cups on the scene acting as props that the actors could actually drink from (for example when they're 'feasting' in the background), that were supposed to be CGI'd out in post. This one was probably missed by the team that did the CGI.

I can't wait for article 13 to kick in so you retarded faggots never spout your fucking retardation
A large Starbucks coffee costs like $2, faggots

This
You simply can't miss this, it's definitely on purpose

Attached: 85444453.jpg (736x670, 95K)

actors are idiots user. these are people who chose playing pretend as a profession

Attached: billiondollarbudget.png (750x422, 678K)

Truly we are leaving in a society-

Attached: 1557108649702.jpg (1242x868, 479K)

Some producer probably said they'd fix it in post production but never got around to it lol

The Night King died for this.

Attached: 1554868732656.jpg (305x294, 43K)

>voluntarily purchasing something at the price determined by the free market is bad

Attached: images - 2019-03-26T200610.592.jpg (215x234, 6K)

I want to let you know that you are displaying some serious levels of cope my friend. no studio is going to through the time and money to digitally remove modern cups just to make the actors jobs of using props easier

this wasn’t actually in an episode, just BTS footage. the one in OP was in the episode

It depends what you get. Basic coffee is cheap(but still on the expensive side for coffee) but a lot of people get fancy drinks loaded with cream and sugar that are more like milkshakes than coffe and are around 5 bucks.

Some people use cream, some milk, some half and half, some onions milk etc.

It is a sign of QUALITY. Shows try hard to get rid of that kind of stuff and when they don't it is a mistake people can make fun of the show for said error. Otherwise you expect us to just watch fantasy shows where you can see the set, crews, camera's, crappy green screen effects and accept it as good?

OHNONONONO

Attached: 1460927594718.jpg (419x480, 81K)

>i-it's supposed to be bad
COPE

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

but you don't go to starbucks for a mere large coffee you peasant

quality

Every corner store in America sells cups of coffee for 99 cents you tards

winterfell's cold af retardos

ofcourse they have readily available coffee

WHY DIDN'T EMILIA JUST ANGRILY THROW HER COFFEE AT THE NIGHT KING AND DEMAND HE BOW TO HER WHILE HE SCALDS TO DEATH?

what the fuck kek

almost every movie and tv show that takes place in the past has anachronisms. since this is the first time it's happened in this show im going to assume game of thrones is a quality show

maybe i'll watch it now

Attached: smug pepe.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Shut the fuck up for christ's sake you stupid fucking nigger faggot.

Does the coffee store pay taxes?

They do it all the time though, as in erase things from scenes like modern props.

They needed ice to put in her mocha

Attached: 1556530464740.jpg (600x800, 54K)

Attached: ayyyyyylmao.jpg (413x395, 38K)

How dare they

Attached: ePBHQbd.png (750x422, 677K)

Have sex sweaty.

You're taking that image out of context though

yes, but they don't knowingly leave items in scenes if it can be helped

Attached: 1556750537724.jpg (395x450, 69K)

CGI in post is cheap. What's expensive is the actual filming time with all characters on set and in costume.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

is a cooking fire hot enough to forge plastic lids

Attached: potlel.gif (404x350, 50K)

And yet Starbucks is a billion dollar company with millions of customers who 5 dollars per drink daily.

Someone post the truck that was in Season 6

AHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA

Shut up fuckhead. I bet you think that one split-panel of Hitchcock talking out his fat ass is meaningful. In truth mastery of form confers the ability to wield the power the natural world has to affect our viewpoint and emotional state. That fatfuck was just salty that his medium does not allow such perfection due to they necessity of having many people involved in the creation process. All it takes is one errant stagehand to fuck it up so they settle for "Gotcha", "lifesohard", and 2d33p4U bullshit. PATHETIC

WHY WAS STARBUCKS IN WESTEROS?

Attached: Bran Time Traveller Confirmed.webm (1132x1080, 2.26M)

BASED AND BOBBYPILED

>we now have a perfect retort to retards that use this trite """argument"""
Nice

>waaaaoow

GOT as directed by Alejandro Jodorowski.

They're expanding into new markets

Yea Forums is the worst fucken board on 4channel

based D&D subverting our expectations once again

Have sex

I missed it too

Still talk about shitty QC

People leave the most retarded and easily avoidable shit up to post all the time and it's fucking infuriating.

That has nothing to do with what I just posted though. There will always be retards who pay too much for garbage

now this is what I call PRODUCT PLACEMENT!

Attached: we will look you in the eyes while serving you shitty conclusion.jpg (1366x768, 130K)

This show how’s gotten extremely sloppy. From the writing all the way down to the editing.

Is this proof that game of thrones happens in the future

10d chess dunkin donuts masterminds

What if Starbucks paid money to have a product placement in a show set in a medieval era and the show runners actually did it knowing that people on the internet would find it and comment endlessly about such a blatant continuity error in the shows final season?

What is Sansa's oil drilling process?

>No way they would fuck this up so hard
>Check the episode myself
>Its in
Q V E E N O F L A T T E

OH NONONONONONONONONONONO
BILLION GORILLION DOLLAR BUDGET
8 YEAR STORY ARC WASTED

Attached: 1554220415911.gif (400x190, 3.81M)

>no editor fixed this
>no CGI person fixed this
>script supervisor never saw this

Fucking wow

It's not what happened, but it's what they'll say happened.

As if Starbucks needs product placement to advertise

>starbucks paid 1.5 billion for the most talked about product placement in history

Maybe time to upgrade to Yea Forums. /pol/ is a place for unfiltered thought.

Attached: ata.jpg (620x347, 25K)

Tony is getting coffee season 3 episode 2 and a dragon shows up to slip on a banana peel.

>script supervisor
well i mean, i guess the script supervisor could have caught this. kind of a random production staff to bring up tho idk

Attached: wojack shrug.jpg (820x519, 85K)

The night is dark and full of mocha

it went through 3 PEOPLE?!?
OK that has to be intentional.

This is a legit proof that they don't give a fuck.

Holy smokes

Attached: Screenshot_20190505-232124_Prime Video.jpg (2149x1045, 663K)

this is blowing my mind how did they not notice this! Preston better reference this

Their job is to make sure everyone is in the right place after they cut and shit hasn't changed. Like the most simple thing is "make sure there are X cups on the table"

>A script supervisor (also called continuity supervisor) is a member of a film crew who oversees the continuity of the motion picture including wardrobe, props, set dressing, hair, makeup and the actions of the actors during a scene. The notes recorded by the script supervisor during the shooting of a scene are used to help the editor cut the scene.

FUCKING KEK

i.4cdn.org/tv/1557122776584.webm

>when your teleporter can even bring stuff from the future

I just found it in my episode
Holy fuck this is hilarious

> There is a cup of coffee on the table that we left out to show, that with the death of NK finally Starbucks can rise again it is an hommage for shrek 2 also, I'm big fan of shrek!

Attached: maxresdefault (15).jpg (1280x720, 105K)

>i found a plothole/mistake in a tv show

Attached: images - 2019-05-02T093419.052.jpg (516x595, 24K)

Bane?

Based but unironically.

It's just a cup. It was dark as fuck so nobody noticed, and nobody would have noticed if not for autistic spergs on 4chinz looking through magnifying glass with 20x brightness.

Have sex

>HAHAHAHAHA OMFG LE GOT MADE LE MISTAKE OHAHAHAHAHHAOFMFOMFOGMFOGMFGOMGF POST THITSTO FACEBOOK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO POST IT TO FACEBOOK RIGHT NOW HAHHAAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG THIS IS FKING EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: soychef.png (358x387, 118K)

It's about passion and professional work, things you wouldn't understand DABID

Attached: 1556956487558.png (264x277, 148K)

>can u believe dey killed the last WoC (Womyn of Color)??? racsists baka

Attached: black roast beef.jpg (540x406, 319K)

>roastie
>womyn
>Mary sue

Attached: images - 2019-05-02T093330.552.jpg (452x678, 16K)

Uhm...... well you see... uhm......t-the measter in Winterfell found a revolutionary new substance that's like plastic in our world.Now in the books.. uhh....ahhh... uhh.......ok. fuck this. you're all retarded for havingto make me spoon feed you info every episode of this dumpster fire. I'm out.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 41K)

This desu

Attached: Dl7mSp6WsAAZWa4.jpg (500x375, 38K)

Yikes

unbelieveable

does anyone even care at this point (writers & actors)

wow they had Starkbucks in Westeros?? epig!

Of course they have servers. Where else will they store the user data?

another half finished millennial project

its actually great writing because it subverts your expectations

>got went full feminazi
>i hate roasties

Attached: images - 2019-04-17T083329.828.jpg (480x639, 41K)

You literally just said a coffee with cream costs $5 when it clearly doesn't, faggot

Attached: starbucks-shrek-photocall_4763004.jpg (500x813, 64K)

Every time subverts expectations, actually good writing, or it was intentional. Anything THIS IS GOOD FOR BITCOIN level of random retarded retarded logic.

Advertising is about status not creating awareness. You think motherfucking M&Ms need advertisements?

this guy is so neutral to everything even though he is a bookfag. He is only concerned with not alienating his fan base by not calling out this shit season. He is quickly coming to the end of his channel life/patreon support so gotta milk it for all its worth

Attached: starks kings.jpg (1439x1670, 189K)

Attached: 1553474090297.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

>tfw everyone on earth now talking about starbucks
>"omfg bro it was totally an EPIC accident!!!!!!"
it's like you guys were born yesterday

hahah yeah bro why do they get burned when they touch fire like bro it should just shoot out rainbows its magic hahah

basic whites and bougie nogs are always talking about starbucks though
leave your fucking house once in awhile

FUCKING LEL

Attached: 235435435.jpg (905x1006, 109K)

Oh my goodness it's so satisfying watching them fail like this!!

Well.. with a $90mil budget mistakes like this shouldn’t happen. You don’t see shit like this even in amateur films. Go fuck your mother.

It was Sansa’s coffee!?

Absolute state of cope right here

i am literally burning my books and special edition blurays right now
What the fuck, why would they do this to us GoT-bros?

More Starbucks™ your grace?

Attached: 1553995774748.jpg (728x990, 153K)

based Sansa sticking it to the drag on queen

The globalizts win again.
Time to buy more water filters.

Attached: 1497455017245.jpg (480x360, 26K)

lol

episode saved

Attached: 1502072564548.jpg (600x600, 34K)

have sex

Holy shit what's the lore?
This show goes deep! It reauires you to think!

I'm coping as hard as I can but this is unforgivable
How could they ruin the show this carelessly?

he shat on episode three though

imagine those two having sex.

HBO is done for

No one even talks to you

An XL dunkin coffee is at most a little over 3 dollars I think

I don't understand you faggots
Nobody wins from making a big deal out of this. Just let it go, enjoy the rest of the episode and look forward to next week's episode.

my fucking oath

Attached: 1533279859136.png (1418x2231, 1.84M)

and what is that you niggers

you want to be a big star? you want to work in showbiz kid? well then you better do a good job or else you need to be sent to walmart to work as a GREETER

fake scene bud only for a trailer

americans don't drink coffee, they drink sweetened roasted corn and hay dirt water

>haha just turn youre brain off bro just have sex

TRIPLE FRAPP EXTRA WHIP, GET THE LID STRETCHER NOW!!!!

Attached: 1503880413744.jpg (1066x696, 611K)

Now you've brought more attention to it, good one HBO

Beautiful

Attached: 1501645897218.png (920x584, 710K)

Put me in the screencap

The starbucks cup is a stand-in for a beer stein.

>$15M episode

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-06-03h04m06s356 (2).png (288x274, 105K)

you're damn right it is

Attached: 1557122411391.png (462x607, 320K)

This shot isn't anywhere near there.

is this actually a starbucks cup though? that shit is blurry as fuck

do you retards not know about product placement

19:28

What the fuck? I don't work for HBO I swear. Why would you even say that? So random. I am a NEAT from 4channel like you, what else!

How did fucking fat Emilia not realize what is right in front of her?

Starbucks is closed, your grace.

Attached: lancel.jpg (310x465, 26K)

kek

Maybe its intentional ?

I love my Toyota product placement in prehistoric movies. Makes it feel more grounded to see a T-Rex chase a car.

That bitch had a long night so she need some coffee.

Attached: 1541696184394.jpg (660x465, 36K)

What the fuck is this picture. Why does Jamie have his hand? Oberyn is there so this must be season 3/4. is this production footage before they CG his hand off?

Epic fail.

meant for

What's worse? The hater's seethe or the fan's cope?

What do you mean it's closed?

Attached: bobbyb.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

>WOTTAYA DEWIN

Attached: 014g0a9s6rhz.png (1296x1080, 928K)

I read that in Chad Summerchild's voice. Well done user.

That’s literally their job retard

>downloading game of thrones

It's real and 17:51 it's visible

Even at that resolution I can't see what it is, so what's the big deal?

Attached: 1200px-Goofy.svg.png (810x809, 105K)

The fans that said it's on purpose

This is just sad

This is a pretty bold move from George R.R Tolkien

No it's 17:50

I've heard it's 17:12

one of the dead men being burned at the beginning also breathed while laying on a pyre kek. i guess the editing crew got cut for the last scene of Ghost

Haha

Spoiled by a $3 Latte.

GODS MY COFFEES WERE STRONG

Is that an oil painting? Or did you run it through all the filters in photoshop?

Did you think the food flew to your table on its own or what?

He just brightened it, you unfunny mook

it's so surprising, Yea Forums

Attached: 441.jpg (621x436, 52K)

IS THAT WHAT CLOSED MEANS?

you just know

It's fucking real 16:26ish

>Emilia's face acting is so bad they had to use the one scene where they fucked up and left a coffee cup on set

Based

you just know its true

Attached: my daughter.png (819x717, 911K)

Attached: 134312341234.png (1180x842, 904K)

all of the women on this show have exactly a single expression

Did this just prove Bran can time travel?

Attached: a bomb.jpg (398x400, 122K)

> Only 6 episodes

> A year and a half production with an extended hiatus.

Just to make sure they got all the details right.

Cope.

The cup is my favorite character now.
16:31

wtf

What, The Sopranos had a giant fire breathing dragon in the Bada Bing?

Because it's endemic of the entire quality of the show.

This is proof Game of Thrones takes place in modern day at some medieval times carnival.

geezus fucking christ they really don't care anymore

Attached: arya.png (484x605, 260K)

I demand the cup sits on the iron throne. Anyone else house cup?
"May it ever be full"

JUST

Its a latte man

Attached: Fucking starbucks.png (1460x836, 1.44M)

posting in legendary thread, HOES MAD!

90 FUCKING MILLION FOR THIS SHOW'S EPISODES

I just want to join in the mass reply. I've never watched game of thrones

Attached: 1531981419011.png (585x619, 578K)

My screenshot better

Attached: Screenshot_20190506-003231.png (2960x1440, 3.67M)

Sir?

Attached: take-a-seat.jpg (500x750, 14K)

STARBUCKS breaks all boundaries of reality.

She's 15 or 16 it's fine

They hire fucking professionals called Continuity Checks to literally make sure that fucking actress's Starbucks lattes are not in the fucking shot you fucking zoomer know nothing faggot. A well produced show or film SHOULD NOT make mistakes like this. So obviously DnD and HBO are dropping the ball hard on a series that costs 100million per episode. So yes viewers who pay for their HBO subscription have every right to be mad. If your mechanic repairs your car and happens to leave his coffee cup in your engine do you just laugh it off as a harmless joke? No you faggot you complain and ask for some compensation or you sue the business obviously. Trust me someone will likely get fired for this.

Meant for

>end The Long Night with a delicious starbucks

this
end of

Why is she sipping from that goblet instead her coffee?

>comparing a coffee cup in your car to a barely noticeable inconsequential prop on a tv show that you can just ignore

Attached: 1454369085600.jpg (200x200, 15K)

Make a fakin new ffs

put me in the screencap

Attached: 1555945576253.gif (1280x720, 1.79M)

legit question:

HOW is this possible? HOW can no one see this? During the shoot, or after in editing. WTF?

kek, lmao at the triggered cargo wearing virgins

Third world nation makes third world film, Steven Senegal.

Literally who gives a shit about a tiny little coffee cup

of course only autistic whiteboi contrarian virgins like yourself would

LMAO. You really got me.

It's really at 14:48.

>$20 million dollars per episode

Attached: Kek.jpg (800x679, 105K)

>Easter egg

what are the other episodes?

that cup was placed in certain copies to find the leaker

leaker is BTFO

Attached: 1556979820409.gif (265x207, 1.17M)

>merely pretending