Why didn't she just jump?

why didn't she just jump?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019_05_05_at_10.44.15_PM.jpg (1400x773, 191K)

Because she's a 13/50

If the fall didn't kill her they'd just bury 100 arrows in her cunt.

NOOOOOOOOO NOT MY MUTTFU, BURN IT ALL TO THE FUCKING GROUND DANNY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1541364190107.jpg (189x266, 8K)

Because getting compound fractures on your legs is more painful than getting beheaded.

head chopped off with an instant death is better than breaking your bones and dying slowly

It would be extremely painful

There wasn't snow to break her fall.

Why didn't she jump and drag cersei with her?

>bury me in Essos with my ancestors who knew it was better to jump from the walls when you're a hostage than to be a slave
wow. powerful

why didn't they just have arya save her?

I though she was for a second.

wtf this bitch looks old now

Why didn't Missandei just take Cersei down with her from the wall like that time in 1998 when Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table?

Attached: 1550971537884.gif (320x180, 1.66M)

For you, haha.

I figured she was gonna jump I mean fuck it why not right? but at her core she was a coward of a character. Every scene she is shivering and scared. So she just froze up

Me too. In pure defiance.

MAH GOD!!!!!!

AS GOD IS MY WITNESS, CERSEI IS BROKEN IN HALF!!

calling it now, greyworm and the zombie mountain will kill each other in the next episode.

Mankind was a beast.

why doesn't danny put plate armor on her dragons?

Attached: 1476258447511.jpg (204x204, 6K)

OH MAH GOD! OH MAH GOD! MAH GOD!

Why doesn't Danny stop riding cock like she rides dragons and actually use her brain. We will never know the answer.
Other people who have been through eternal war have weeded out the weak and now she is getting schooled by the streets of hard knocks on westeros. She should have stuck to fighting castrated Enuchs and savages on horses instead of playing at queen.

Bl*ck "women" literally look like men in drag. Disgusting.