What did yours turn into?

Also, Blockbuster/Video rental store thread

Attached: blockbuster.jpg (3200x1680, 341K)

A better place.

A Rogers Video.

A liquor store run by a pretty nice Cuban guy and his son

PetSmart

Fuck I miss it so much, this month marks 8 years since it went away.

didnt have a blockbuster where i live

It's now a feed and seed.

Same here, PetSmart.
I miss getting Sno Caps and Choco Tacos from the freezer

Dental Office/ Verizon....Los Angeles

I also had Hollywood Video which turned into a Chase Bank / Subway

We went to two - one was a Blockbuster and the other was a regional chain. Blockbuster became a cafe and the other became a fitness studio.

I used to have a hollywood video/game crazy. it sucked when they went down because GC had stupidly good prices for games compared to gamestop.

Auto Supply

One became a rim shop and the other one became a quiznos. Hollywood video ended up becoming a payless.
Feels bad man

a chinese food takeout, a bell store, a supercuts and something else... something shitty

good lord how i miss that place

i miss the smell, the sound, the ritual of picking a movie together with girl at the time

sad face

Men's warehouse

It was empty for ages and now it's a bank.

either autoparts or chinkshack
dunno for sure though
interesting how it looked just like your pic off to a corner

Fitness store

>tfw it has been 15 years and i can still recall the blockbuster smell of stagnant popcorn and plastic

A dentist. It was vacant for a while, but then a dentist opened up. Part of the lot still hasn't been sold or found a renter, but a dentist rented out (bought?) at least 2/3rds of what used to be Blockbuster.

An overpriced, wannabe urbane public house/sports bar.

I worked for them they were trash

sorry for always returning my tapes late, user

A Quiznos. Cursed land.

Urgent care clinic

I had 2 Blockbusters within my vicinity. My favorite location is now a Bath and Body Works. The other location has been vacant since BB closed that store. The shelves are still there.

I had a crush on one of the girls who worked at my favorite spot. She was a chubby nerdy type, but she was cute to me. She always wore her khaki pants real tight, and always showed her pantylines. I loved that, but I was too young to try anything. I still think about her big granny pantylines.

I honestly can't remember. I think it was a carpet shop or maybe a petshop

Autozone

pot shop

A Pizza Hut