I dont know bro's. Im starting to feel sorry for her

>Dany goes to Westeros to free the realm from tyrannical Cercei
>Gets dragged into Northerners war against Zombie horde
>People treat her like shit.
>Goes North to help these people and loses a dragon to Zombie king
>Loses most of her armies to these Zombies
>Still fuck all respect from the Northerners. Only the Wildlings give her props.
>Sansa gives her the evil eye.
>1/2 the northerners fuck off home and wont help her fight Cercei
>She leaves
>Gets ambushed on way home and loses another dragon.
>Watches her best friend get beheaded in front of her.

How could you not feel sorry for her at this point.

Attached: 5aad5620251342d7b9b6f055e6451c54-articleLarge.jpg (600x338, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XdofmoYcJNE
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/White_raven
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She should have died right then and there. Cut her down with a ballista shot. Kill the imp with archers. Dragon will REEEEEEEEE and get shot with other balistas. The end.

Would have been so easy to ambush the small force outside Kings landing.

bro's I reallly want to hug her and tell her it'll be alright ;_;

Why this didn't happen is absurd. It is one thing to write such a stupid scene where this is an easy outcome to foresee yet it doesn't happen for no particular reason when the leader should have no qualms about just killing the enemy right then and there.

She was being unreasonable when she shot down Sansa's suggestion that they rest for a bit. Give people a month to recuperate.

jon snow is a pussy she would kill bitches to hold the throne go danaerys or whatever the fuck

> Tyrannical cersei
What does that even mean at this point. We know nothing of Cersei's policy. It doesn't seem like the people in King's Landing mind too much, since they gave her a pass for destroying the sept. People in other kingdom weren't affected by her reign much since Westeros seems to be very decentralized. It doesn't seem like Danny is needed in Westeros to be honest. I don't like the whole "breaking the wheel" nonsense they gave her because she's not in Westeros to break the wheel. She's there to reclaim what she sees as her birthright, a birthright granted by the same "wheel".

This. That was her fatal mistake

>She was being unreasonable when she shot down Sansa's suggestion that they rest for a bit. Give people a month to recuperate.

I agree but the show made that moot because it wouldn't have stopped the stupid pirate ambush. If anything, she may have had a point that Cersei would gather even more ships and troops if given time. If they showed her losing because her armies were tired that would have been good. Instead weren't they actually headed to Dragonstone to rest a while anyway? Shitty writing.

>to free the realm from Cersei
That's a crock of bullshit, she's wanted to take back Westeros since season 3

Nah, Sansa is a cunt. They can rest on the road. Big deal.

Dany is the actual villain of the whole thing.

>pirate ambush

Wtf are you even talking about? There never would have been an ambush but for Danny choosing to storm King’s Landing right then, ie without having given her soldiers time to recoup.

I can't fucking stand how predictable this show had gotten. Dany goes Mad Queen and holocausts Kings Landing. Cersei loses but Dany dies. Jon turns down the throne and gives it to Tyrion

Cersei should have eliminated them all right then and there. She has no honor and doesn't care about the "rules" of war so it was actually out of character for her to not take that opportunity. Dany and her leadership were all right there in the open. It was ridiculous.

>moot
who's that

can't wait for her to die and jon snow becomes king. breaking the wheel is just her fantasy to justify murdering so many people in order to get muh throne

the ambush was at Dragonstone not Kingslanding

If the writers weren't such spergs. It would have only been the Hands that met to seek an agreement.
Dany and Cercei were out in the open.

No it wasn’t.

Did you feel sorry for Hillary too?

i dont care what you guys say she looked cute this episode

90s born queers were a mistake

She was super cute all episode. She's my gal now.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-06-07h55m40s880.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

>;_;
go back to facebook poofter

>rooting for non-characters such as Euron just because of edge factor
Is there anything that screams INCEL STATUS more than that?

Attached: Lord-Eddar-Ned-Stark-lord-eddard-ned-stark-22728402-800-441.png (800x441, 375K)

honestly I'm hoping she burns traitorfell the fucking ground

She could've just played the long game and waited Cersei out in the North while winter was busy.
Eventually the Golden Company and the Iron Bank would've jewed Cersei out of her army and simply refused her any funds which would've ended up in a hungry mob lynching Cersei
Being hasty costed her another dragon and her friend.

>feel sorry for her
for what? everything has been handed to her because she has dragons.

This. And put that retard Jon Snow in it aswell.

>I'll go tell these Tully abominations about this secret that is dangerous for Dany. This despite Sansa openly saying she wants to oppose Dany. WHAT CAN GO WRONG???

The Ned Stark retard gene shows itself.

>INCEL
reddit nigger

Been here longer than you. People that root for non-characters such as Euron are literally on par with Burlington Bar hags.

I kept hoping one of the ballistas would turn tyrion into a fucking shishkebab

>costed

they swore to never tell anyone and by the next scene 8 people know of it.

only reason to feel bad for her is that her advisors are retards

she kept saying that every day she waited was a day cersei would grow stronger, but in the same conversation Varys is saying with each passing day the nobles are abandoning cersei. so which is it.

>Been here longer than you
stop embarrassing yourself kiddo

Or at least sieged them, why did they have to invade lol

>How could you not feel sorry for her at this point.
Waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhh no one said establishing myself as absolute ruler of a land I've never lived in was gonna be so hard!!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=XdofmoYcJNE

Attached: 3deeaadeff00274ff9397f535a9c5d52e748e479_hq.jpg (338x342, 17K)

That's T*lly loyalty for you. Cat also swore to help Robb but she just ended up getting him killed instead.

>everyone except named characters died in NK battle
>next episode they have about 50% of their forces left

because both batshit cunt cunts are going to burn/have burned random people alive
hope euron puts this fire out or something

There's no reason at all faggot, she's only been kept alive the entire show because of the men around her.

I am literally only watching this at this point because I want to see her suffer and die a horrible death

H S

Not to mention the Golden Company costs money you don't just have them around forever for free. At some point your going to have to go on the offense if they just don't bother attacking directly. Why rest a month just do nothing and Cersei's miltary will collapse on itself as she burns through gold she stole. Take back the farm lands and other outer areas of actual economic importance. Go back across the sea to stop supplies from being sent across by water. Tactical sense in the show is beyond retarded.

Why'd I feel sorry. She was a Mary Sue for 5 seasons until recent seasons. It's her turn to actually have character development.

if by men you mean dragons and jorah sure. but tyrion and varys have been nothing but obstructionists/idiots

dont get me wrong, i cant wait for her death scene but all of season 7 was basically just a result of the trash advice she got

They want to have their cake and eat it too. Characters just hand wave obvious solutions away. Scenes happen with zero logic and characters just do what the plot says to even if it is completely out of character.

Hah character development what is that they are just going to kill her off. The end. Everyone is just going to bumble across the finish line and the ending will go down as horrid writing that just sort of happened.

They've completely fucked up any chance of pulling off a Mad Queen heel turn by still having Cersei and Euron around. Two people we've spent the entire series and a couple of seasons, respectively, regarding as the ultimate baddies so Dany will still get the sympathy of the viewer and her actions will be taken as that of the good guy pushed too far.

;_: :_; :_; :_;

i'd like a dany+jon end, wont happen though

Newfag

They've hinted Dany going mad for at least 2 seasons. Everything before that was "she has 3 dragons and a vagina"

but they have absolutely zero chemistry

I say Rhaegal is alive. Dunkin & Donuts are so incompetent at storytelling that not only will he not be just barely alive, he will surprise attack them to really shit on the last bits of logical consistency they didnt murder.

Tyrion and Varys are both retarded as fuck. If she had Tywin or Roose or anybody else. She would've won the throne in a week.

>Its a phone posting queer outs itself episode
Time to go back kiddo.

This, sad dany is extra cute.

Dany is a brat. Sansa was right about her army being in need of rest.
Yes, people could gave her more attention in the after battle party, but she is still a brat who should chill the fuck out about her queen shit. She was accepted as such, so now she could just relax in the north for a little while working on her political conections and shit.
She could leave winterfell married to jon and his promise of silence and being friendly with sansa and everyone. But no... she wants kingslanding and she want it now.

Fuck that hoe. She is gonna die like a bitch.

It's all Jon's fault. Everyone is drawn to him and to make things worse, she now knows he is the true heir and is worried. She's trying to end the war by killing Cersei as quickly as possible so that the people will go back to being drawn to her and to make sure nobody would ever know about the truth(and if someone found out and claimed that Jon is the real king, no one would believe them because the people would be so drawn to Dany by then that they would completely disregard anyone who goes against Dany).

>>Dany goes to Westeros to free the realm from tyrannical Cercei
She wants to be the tyrant instead of someone else because it's HER birthright to be an authoritarian ruler.
>>Gets dragged into Northerners war against Zombie horde
To accomplish her goal of being the "rightful" authoritarian ruler, she has to help kill a zombie horde or she'll lose her chance to be the one to decide who lives or dies under her rule
>>People treat her like shit.
She acts like a dumb cunt, don't blame other people for treating her like a dumb cunt
>>Goes North to help these people and loses a dragon to Zombie king
It's her own incompetence, arrogance, and general stupidity for losing a dragon. And again, if she wants to be in charge instead of a zombie king, the zombie king has to die. She could fuck off back to Essos, but she insists she MUST rule Westeros at all costs.
>>Loses most of her armies to these Zombies
More incompetence, that battle plan was the worst it could have been.
>>Still fuck all respect from the Northerners. Only the Wildlings give her props.
Why should Northerners treat her well? She acts like a dumb cunt and Targs have proven they can't be trusted.
>>Sansa gives her the evil eye.
See above.
/2 the northerners fuck off home and wont help her fight Cercei
Wildlings were out to save their own skins, they don't have to worry about Cercei going beyond the wall
>>She leaves
>>Gets ambushed on way home and loses another dragon.
Again, her own stupidity and arrogance cost her a second dragon. The ships were RIGHT THERE and flew right into them
>>Watches her best friend get beheaded in front of her.
Because she got captured, because they were "ambushed", because Dany couldn't be fucked to look down like a good scout if she insisted on flying in front of her navy. Instead she watched as her dragon and her navy got massacred and ran off like a coward while everyone was getting slaughtered.

Attached: 1553495891241.png (325x156, 84K)

She's basically her brother now, for the exact same reasons he became like he did.

Also threadly reminder that women and PoC got BTFO irreparably after they were so sure they had this show on lock and are crying about "never watching again" even though who cares since the show is almost over. SAD!

Yes it was you blind nigger

the part that irks me is that everyone was a-ok with her bad decisions before but now that she burns some tarlys and wants to assault KL quickly she's aerys 2.0? she's right to be paranoid about jon. also how tyrion and varys don't even try to work through the marriage issue with her. the show has the problem of blatantly writing her making retarded choices instead of being forced by circumstance to pick from a variety of high-risk, high-reward actions like the books.

dany had a worse impact on the world than any other bad character in the show, even the fucking night king

she ruined multiple cities across essos, basically commited genocide against the dothraki by killing their population in essos, burning their one holy city and bringing what's left of them to westeros where a bulk of them died in one of the most retarded tactical moves in television history

Sansa doesn't give a fuck about the people, it was a bitchy game women play

Bro she taxed income at 65% and charges a fee for buying and selling bread

burn them all

Attached: T63I6xB.png (2874x1440, 913K)

Nah, she can go fucking die already. I'm glad she's encountering so many obstacles. Anyways John is going to kill her in the end so I'm happy knowing she will meet her end in a very dramatic and cruel way. it will drive all the feminists and normies insane.

that whole shit was hard to watch. i guessss theyre trying to paint cersei as cocky, and she is, but shes also fucking ruthless. so stupid.

kill yourself you liberal shitstain

So now that there are only two episodes left, one of which will be another hour of ridiculous battle scenes, Little Finger is most definitely dead, right?

Lesson learned: Women are incompetent rulers but think they are subversive feminist authority figures.

Edgy

Qyburn could have made him into a zombie

I saw a screenshot of a letter where Dany was the original villain of what would have been a 2-book series. Maybe it was Grrms letter to his publisher?
idk
Original conflict was between Starks and Lannisters while an even larger threat loomed accross the Narrow Sea that they both chose to ignore An exiled princess marries a barbarian horselord. Book 2 would have been the invasion of the Westeros by the the Targaryans and their Dothraki horde.

>a month
>an episode and a half so that HBO can charge people for a season's worth of subscriptions while providing about 4 hours of unenjoyable content that has nothing to do with the original story
This is what I unironically expected to happen when she said that. Turned out it didn't matter because apparently the most important thing in the fuckin universe is Dany's hurt feelings, Arya saying things that these autistic writers think to be clever, and Jaime fucking Brienne "The Big Bitch" of Tarth.

i felt that way too with the preview of episode 5

Have seen a theory that Sansa wants to ride Jon's bones since they're now technically cousins.

She's literally using the peasants as armor against Dany so if she lights the Red Keep up with dragonfire the towns people will all die too

point proven

thats still incest

smart, tywin would have done the same

>Jon can't get hard after finding out Dany is his aunt
Imagine being this much of a total BETA

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-09-09-13h28m07s304.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Why are her dragons such wimps? Why can't they be like the Chadalerion the dread?

Attached: balerion_the_black_dread_by_lindseyburcar-d7kacvo.jpg (776x1029, 108K)

She's a twat that's been boring me since season 1. I'm sure if she dies it will also be appropriately boring.

How much food does it consume daily?

Except the North are a bunch of treasonous snakes. They'd probably poison her dragon and slash her throat in her sleep

A month? Should've needed a year.

People were SWIMMING in corpses. An entire wall of Winterfell gone. The pyres looked like 1/20th of what they really needed. What about the rotting wights? Did she feed them to the dragons? Why didn't everyone have PTSD from that shit?

Then everyone spends the whole episode making the dumbest decisions possible because it moves the plot forward.

>that's still incest
It's far enough away to avoid the complications of closer relations.

>She freed millions of slaves and freed essos from the worst barbarian hordes in the continent
Also she was essential to stopping the long night.

This, her sitting alone looking autistic while everyone else was having fun and socializing was really cute

Attached: mpv-shot0013.jpg (445x468, 57K)

Copy of said letter or didn't happen

>northerners prefer jon snow over foreign queen
>AHHHHH BURN DOWN THE SEVEN KINGDOMS RIGHT FUCKING NOW GREYWORM GO KILL EVERY PEASANT YOU CAN

Nah she's just retarded

>they gave her a pass for destroying the sept

More like they know the sewers are filled with wildfire and she'll blow up any insurgency with ease

Attached: 1516328015763.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Stop pushing this retarded fucking narrative that Yea Forums should sympathise with this horrid whore of a hag.

Stop fucking spamming.

You're a retard. I'm glad Dany's getting her shit pushed in and I hope she dies.

They're babies

I've never had a GoT episode muted so much before. Even by the shit standards of this show that episode was cringe as fuck - knowing that there would be REEIng over muh woman of color getting offed didn't compensate enough.

Every successive episode is more and more reddit/femlit fanfiction.

Kill yourself desperate faggot

10 scoops of protein mixed with a few dornish girls.

the frozen north having enough food to feed those armies was bullshit to begin with
>winter is coming
herp doesnt matter

>She wants to be the tyrant instead of someone else because it's HER birthright to be an authoritarian ruler.
That's the law

>She acts like a dumb cunt, don't blame other people for treating her like a dumb cunt
Nonsense
>It's her own incompetence, arrogance, and general stupidity for losing a dragon. And again, if she wants to be in charge instead of a zombie king, the zombie king has to die. She could fuck off back to Essos, but she insists she MUST rule Westeros at all costs.
Bad writing, best minds in westeros were behind the plan.
>Loses most of her armies to these Zombies
Bad writing, those were some of the best commanders of westeros and the ok'd it.
>Why should Northerners treat her well? She acts like a dumb cunt and Targs have proven they can't be trusted.
She saved their asses.
>Again, her own stupidity and arrogance cost her a second dragon. The ships were RIGHT THERE and flew right into them
More bad writing.

Northerners have no honor, especially Sansa

Based.

>She wants to be the tyrant instead of someone else because it's HER birthright to be an authoritarian ruler.
When Stannis did it it was somehow vasedt

Attached: 22666.jpg (634x1006, 75K)

it's ballistae you fat retard

You not understanding that cersei wants to make an example of dany and make her suffer shows how autistic you idiots are. It's not enough for her to win, she wants dany to have time to think about how fucked she is.

Of course the shit you talk about is why cersei will die, but it wont be to dany, its going to be to jaime.

Top Kek

it's nuclear powered, dragons are mildly radioactive since they run off a fusion-reactor inside their chests. they only eat meat for vitamins

hurrr i make predictions after massive spoilers have been all over the internet hurrrr

>basically commited genocide against the dothraki by killing their population in essos, burning their one holy city and bringing what's left of them to westeros where a bulk of them died in one of the most retarded tactical moves in television history

wtf I love Dany now

>"any last words?"
>literally: "kill all white people"

did she deserve to die?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019_05_05_at_10.44.15_PM.jpg (1400x773, 191K)

bran wargs on him in the next ep sc this

i'm still waiting for a threesome between dany, cersei, and sansa for the throne. just give us what we want and the 3 of them fully naked together

Of course, she may have been a complete psycho, but she still had her dreams smashed in front of her in the end.

I dont feel bad for her, she is a tyrant. What's worse is that the plot armor and faggots like you make excuses for her. She is in the same vein as cersei. Both are mad cunts willing to crush all that don't bow under her boot. Dany is almost worst because she buys her own hype about "muh destiny"

Stannis wasn't crying like a dumb bitch every episode while saying he was "freeing people from tyranny" like a retard. Dany is a hypocrite.

Attached: 1553992033017.jpg (1214x1300, 824K)

Then why doesn't she have her army run outside the gates and capture Dany alive, then concoct an elaborate torture scheme for her like she did for her other enemies? By letting her dragon live and letting her leave to gather her forces, Cersei's giving her an opening to cause massive amounts of damage to her city, for no good reason.

Sansa looks like a tranny you fucking homo

it doesnt make any sense. just like winterfells defense against the night king. totally stupid and inept.

She didn’t say that and she has a flawless body so fuck this show for not giving us one more peek

>tfw when she hatches 50000 HP stone dragons

Attached: gb7aOCsI.jpg (512x512, 47K)

she basically told dany to genocide the city before she died.

She's been dealing with shit going wrong under her rule for so fucking long you'd think she'd be a bit more cautious at this point

>she decides to leave the north before her troops or dragons can heal sufficiently
>she knows cersei's had ballistae or scorpions, whatever
>she knows euron 20 good men'd her navy before
>she knows yara has the iron islands and euron hasn't 20 good men'd that yet
>she apparently leaves a fortress completely unmanned or at least without any ravens to warn her
>she sails to that island fortress which is twice the distance from white harbor as it is to king's landing
>she's btfo that shit goes badly

She deserved to get ambushed and she deserves every other shitty thing dabid decides to happen to her, because fuck the viewers

Ask your dad for a hooker you desperate faggot. Or learn to use the pause button. I hope a nigger cuts your throat you retarded piece of shit.

>not Jaime, Tormund and Brienne

those 3 are disgusting.. you should be ashamed.

She said dracarys, which was signalling Dany to burn everyone in the city.

>tfw all you want is to fuck your nephew
>he knocks you back
She was made to suffer.

>bad writing
>she'd be a better character if she was written better

Attached: 1553891341271.jpg (655x600, 90K)

>D&D making everyone teleporting retards comparable to the characters of the earlier seasons
No.

former Targaryen supporter here, its hilarious to watch Daenerys crash and burn but seriously we can't let this madwoman get her hands on the wildfire!

>jon's bannermen are all normal people so they all celebrate a big win with him
>dany's bannermen are all freaks so they don't know how to celebrate and fuck off to be weirdoes while dany cries in the corner

Can someone do an overly dramatic indian soap opera edit of the stare-off between Dany and Cersei?

Dude you could see dragonstone before they even got ambushed you pleb

I love it when you tell it like it is user

Stannis explicitly acknowledges that he was wrong, not to mention he views his claim as his duty; he hates the whole thing and is convinced it's going to kill him, but "we all must do our duty".
>Lord Seaworth is a man of humble birth, but he reminded me of my duty, when all I could think of was my rights. I had the cart before the horse, Davos said. I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne.

She looked well within range of one of those 4000 archers.

Attached: hmmm.png (435x433, 247K)

Honestly what was the point of the zombie battle in the long run narratively?

>not Hot Pie, Greyscale Jorah, and Arya

plen

Nothing. There was no point to anything,

s u b v e r s i o n

I am Daenerys Stormborn, I have no army and only one Dragon left.
Surrender NOW!

Attached: 72-good-men.png (1911x1044, 3.75M)

hmmm

Attached: D5263hLXoAITLC0.jpg (1194x673, 64K)

and she will oblige

stop being an autist and jump on board for the win

Attached: 16b00776-a24f-4cea-b379-7a918a0188d5_screenshot.jpg (852x480, 24K)

kind of pointless now that you can teleport halfway across the continent at will now. Remember when it took pretty much an entire season to go from Winterfell to King's Landing? Now you can be stranded on an island a hundred miles from King's Landing then show up there in the next screen transition.

Attached: FaceApp_1557129183466~01.jpg (485x284, 27K)

yeah better show them strolling through the world when nohting worthwhile happens.

>Chadalerion

Attached: -ancalagon.jpg (1920x1313, 312K)

It's supposed to be winter and the realm is supposed to be in chaos. Last season they have scenes saying how dany's army is starving, then the next scene she is destroys wagons carrying the last harvest of food. What the hell is the point of them always saying everyone is starving when nothing ever happens because of it?

>not wanting the superior sansa+robin option
disgusting

nope, it's why I'm still here basically. and don't worry, she will but not as horrible as I think we'd like. I'd like her to burn to death BUT obviously that's not an option, as far as I know. Maybe then Qyburn could torture her with some acid and slowly dissolve her to death.

Still no webm

I'm still team Dany. What the fuck is up with Tyrion and Varys seriously fucking smdh just indecisive plotters shitting everything up

Why the fuck did they even go south? Cercei has to pay upkeep for her sellswords. Just wait until she is forced to go North.

Attached: 1557074488424.webm (400x224, 2.67M)

Yes but Stannis was never shown to be dead

nope. he got a ballista bolt THROUGH THE NECK. Blood splattered everywhere and you heard him gurgling and choking on his blood. Plus he got hit by at least one other ballista bolt. There's no way he survive but if he DOES somehow I'm fucking done with the show. I'll finish the season but I'm going to give that episode a really shitty fucking rating on imdb and everyone else should do the same if that happens.

Her father who she apparently learned so much from would ring her neck for shit like this. Tywin organised the red wedding, Tywin raged at Jaime when he didn't kill Ned because of muh honor, if she was the rightful ruler of the house as she professed for so long she would have slaughtered them then and there, terrible writing.

aunt? What? Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't she his SISTER?

>10 scoops
I just use any /fit/ related stuff as an excuse to post this because I actually dont even know the context. that filename was the original filename too.

Attached: FOURSCOOPS.jpg (2048x1366, 238K)

have sex

>Be Dany
>profess love for the small folk above all else
>I care for everybody
>army needs rest.sansa.jpg
>fuck army needs, MUH THRONE
why is she even still alive at this point? clearly she is turning into another mad king who burns people for not agreeing with him. arya should go all nani nothing personnel on her.

because they're literally 10 years old. Going by D&D they'd barely not by wyrmlings which pose less of a threat than your lowest tier giant, but these are wyverns so maybe they age quicker

>cleganebowl will be replaced with a cheesy unrealistic revenge killing from the skinny brown eunuch
just imagine if they make this fucking worm kill mountain

the dickless rage looks so cute

>Let's remove thot and establish a triumvirate based on honor and friendship between us: Jon Starkgaryen 'El Mestizo', Gendy Baratheon 'the Bastard' and Jaime Lannister 'the Left hand'.
There, I saved the series.

Kill yourself faggot

No seriously, they must stop this anime bullshit

>. I'll finish the season but I'm going to give that episode a really shitty fucking rating on imdb and everyone else should do the same if that happens.
keep sucking that corporate cock reddit nigger

>arya should go all nani nothing personnel on her
Actually, why hasn't she killed Cersei already? She can turn invisible, she can one-hit-kill even mystical beings, everyone in the show has global teleport and she also has local teleport (or, at least, anime ninja jumps). Every second Arya doesn't kill Cersei adds a little more dumbness and inconsistency to the plot of the show.

It's probably because most of those Northerners had lots of friends and family die to kick the shit out of her father and depose him from the throne? Who's to say when she's queen she won't immediately seek vengeance on them?

At least she has her Starbuck's.

This

I feel bad for her actor. Fuck the character though. I never really liked her.

Kill yourself cuck

>King's Landing
>white

she murdered jon's best friend's family on an ego trip. She's the mad queen

Her fatal mistake was letting Euron destroy a second fleet of hers.

totalwarstrategy.jpg

She has kind of lost every friend she had. It´s just the dragon and her now.

holy shit
they're literally doing to her what they did to Stannis

Wouldn´t it be fun if she ends up with nothing, like she started? Full circle

>ego trip
>2 idiots who were to prideful to surrender and live

why should she let enemy combatants live if they profess to fighting her in the future

T. Jaime

No she has to fucking die knowing someone else is going to get everything she thought sge deserved

She had Viserys back then

they had surrendered, they just didn't accept her as rightful ruler and bow. Killing POWs is a crime whether they agree with your political views or not.

>People have been praising her acting during that final scene
I don't get it. She looks like an upset child??

Attached: 1524845443128.jpg (613x736, 74K)

Attached: gotbq.webm (852x480, 2.87M)

Kys idiot

>Stannis the Mannis
In accord with the Yea Forums love of I am Jazz can we expect, dare I say
>Danny the Tranny

Why his he bloating his cheek like a frog?

Yes, she is.

The problem is that, in the books, she is subtly well-written and been on a slow but steady course to becoming just like her brother/father. There's a great chapter where She conquers Mereen (or some other mud-hut city) and letting the slaves loot, pillage and take everything. A nobleman comes to him and tells her that his house has been taken by slaves and he needs her help to get it back. She tells him that if he wasn't there to protect it than it is no longer his. This scenes entire purpose is to outline how much of a hypocrite she is. By her own logic she has no claim to the Iron Throne.

But the show has painted her as YASS QUEEN GUD GIRL for 7 or so seasons and now they're doing a 3 episode rush-job to justify her going evil because "JORAH AND MY DRAGON AND MISSANDREI AND MOST OF MY ARMY ALL DIED AND JON IS ACTUALLY THE TRUE HEIR AND HE'S GOING TO TELL PEOPLE AND ALL THIS IS HAPPENING WITHIN THE SPAN OF LIKE 2 DAYS BECAUSE WE TELEPORT EVERYWHERE SO NOW I'M JUSTIFIABLY GOING TO BE BAD AND GET KILLED!".

Attached: 1342255759294.jpg (800x1196, 382K)

No.

>That's the law

No it isn't, Jon has a more legitimate claim than her. If she was doing it for lawfulness she wouldn't want the Iron Throne anymore.

Yes and the the rest of the season is just cersei drinking, fucking with jaime and torturing dissidents in the basement.

>a month passes
>Northnigs forget that Dany's dragons saved their lives and go "Nah gonna chill in my castle, North for Northerners!"

Dany needs to strike now before everyone starts to forget that she's the only reason they're alive still.

go kill yourself you waste of life piece of shit. I'm far from what you think I am.

He bent the knee and accepted her as his liege and thus abandoned his claim even if unknowingly.

god clarke's retarded fucking face is infuriating

Attached: 1554522554203.jpg (640x440, 74K)

>Bronn steals the show and outclasses every other actor in the episode in a couple of seconds

best scene of the season desu

Attached: Bronn is done with this shitshow and you should be too.png (1920x1080, 850K)

Are you telling me that you unironically believe that if Jon said "I'm going to rule instead, since I have the better claim" that she would just take it and step down?

If he said that now, he would be revolting.

>normalfag watching out of obligation
>imdb poster
Kill yourself faggot scum

No. If he said it as soon as he found out who he was. Do you think she would have stood down?

>>Dany goes to Westeros to free the realm from tyrannical Cercei
Can someone tell me how Cersei is tyrannical? She has only acted this way during war, and i believe that Cersei is a good ruler when there is peace in the seven kingdoms.

It's been like a few hundred years, stop sucking Latin's cock

>lmao have Dany suffer as much as possible but put the life of your child at risk by not doing the only logical thing

Attached: virgin Dany versus Chad Jon Snow.jpg (1920x1078, 285K)

If he did that he would be in open revolt. He already had abandoned his claim by declaring her to be his liege.

Before he found out, she believed the throne was hers by law. After he found out, he had already declared his allegiance, so the throne is still her's by law, hence her not standing down would be correct.

I like how you're using semantics to avoid the question you know I'm asking because you know what the answer is. I'll rephrase it yet again for your retarded brain, lets see you dodge this one.

If Jon had found out he was Rhaegar's son, before ever meeting Daenerys, and decided that he was going to press his claim for the throne. Do you think that Daenerys would relinquish her claim to the throne and help Jon?

I think she would fart and shit at the same time it would feel really good but make a big mess.

I actually agree with you. I fucking loved this scene. Better then the rest of the episode imo.

at least the music is still good

Attached: tyrion nirvana nevermind.jpg (1080x1080, 550K)

Why would I feel sorry for a tyrannical pretender?

Only idiots were okay with her bad decisions before, also her burning alive POWs was obviously not a good sign of her "temperate fair queen" shtick. She's not right to be paranoid about Jon considering he's the rightful heir, she says he might take what is her's, but why is it her's? The only thing she had is a claim that is now void because Jon has the rightful claim now.

HEY OOPSIE WOOPSIE WE MANAGED TO GET CREPT UP ON BY A GIANT FUCKING FLEET DESPITE HAVING DRAGONS SCOUTING THE AIR
JUST A LITTLE FUCKSIE WUCKSIE

It was her birthright but a cartoon frog on a Mongolian throat singing forum took it from her.

her fatal mistake was coming north at all. should have burned/ nuked king's landing first

Sometimes we plant the oopsie daisies in our garden of life.

I think she would be quite lost and things could tumble in many different ways depending on when, how and with how much certainty she found out.

it's a fantasy tv show

Where the fuck did Qyburn go?

*low fantasy
at least that's what they bragged about in the early days

he just forgot bro, it happens

She is 100% certain that it is true. Now what?

Potion of Teleportation

*she

Why didn't she go poo before shooting the scene?

Depending on when she found out she would come around to it.

She didn't even give Rhaegal time to get back to 100%. He was flying like a whipped puppy, never leaving Drogo's scrotum with those wounds from Viserion hampering his confidence. Easy af target. Its partly her fault he died.

In the preview for next episode it shows Tyrion and Danarys at kings landing and also at dragonplace. So either they are going back and forth at warp speed or it's a flashback or something. Or they survive the battle and go back to her place.

You know that isn't true. But hey, if winning an internet argue means that much to you, go ahead and have the last word so you can feel like you won.

not him, but it's grrm's original outline sent to a publisher.

No, he.

>They gave her a pass for destroying the sept

More like they are terrified she will blow up their section of town, if they ever rebel.

>People in other kingdom weren't affected by her reign much since Westeros seems to be very decentralized.

She just got in a ton of debt to the Iron Bank. Might not be effecting them yet, but it will when she raises taxes to pay back that debt. Remember Casterly Rock's gold supply has been mined already. She has to get the gold from the peasants. You think they are going to look on her fondly at that point?

Attached: Mellisandre .gif (469x520, 2.04M)

Pretty much. In the books she's a well-meaning but shortsighted and entitled person who wants to be a good ruler, but at the same time refuses to compromise, is a hypocrite, and doesn't have the wisdom and broader understanding of how the world works. So when things start going to shit, she blames the people and writes them off because it's their fault they are terrible. She creates one disaster after another and wants to create even more in Westeros, but she can never truly acknowledge it because then her entire identity would fall apart, as divine entitlement and "I'm a good person unlike all those other savages" are the key parts of it.

Who else Robyn gang. Chill in your mountains while it all blows over. Roll over the rest with your winged hussars. Ez for poland.

Attached: bab4a734dc16d2d899d6d49a53aad179.jpg (2832x4256, 1.86M)

>scene plays out as filmed
>Dany turns her back to walk away in smug rage
>Cercei looks to her left and nods
>arrows rain down on on the dozen unsullied trying to shield her retreat
>Drogon fucks off at the first volley of ballista pikes
>next volley aimed at the people instead
>Dany gets impaled
>everyone present dies
>Jon is now compelled to ride Drogon into the final battle leading whats left of their armies

White ravens are not albino, but a separate species from black ravens. This is known because their eyes are black. They are larger and more intelligent than their black counterparts.[1]

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/White_raven

grrm confirmed one of us

Don't. Its all part of her subconscious descent into madness. She even left with a 60% healed Rhaegal so that his wilted flight would get him killed. Now her nephew Aegon has no dragon to contest her with.

No, that is what I believe. She isn't some mad queen and she started wanting the throne because of her birthright.

Sansa and now Arya not liking her is just pure forced fucking bullshit at this point. It's bitching for the sake of bitching. She gave her armies and one of her precious dragons to help defend these fuckers and they hate her and suddenly don't trust her. They are just hellbent on forcing the mad queen bullshit and it's just poor. In fact, everything about this show feels like the characters themselves are reading their own spoilers. Everything is foreshadowed and telegraphed a mile away.

She lost her birthright when she fled across the ocean as a child. This is based on her very own logic. Her rightful claim doesn't exist without her being a hypocrite.

He's clinching his jaw

>lost her birthright because of a forceful exile due to an usurper
No.

Her argument of saving Westeros from evil nobles also doesn't work morally, because the effects of her conquest in Essos have been much worse that anything the Westerosi nobles have wrought.

Sansa wants the North to be separated and be ruled by the king in the north. Daenerys wants to make the North a part of the seven kingdoms. It makes perfect sense for Sansa to not trust Daenerys.

kings landing and dragonrock are close to one another though
and they already did exactly that in this episode

According to her own logic, yes. See .

She condemns a nobleman to losing his household because he was "forcefully exiled" from it by pillaging slaves. She legitimately tells him that he lost any right to it when he didn't defend it.

>Westeros seems to be very decentralized
it's a feudal society (based directly on anglo-saxon england) do you not know how those work?

her fault for listening to the funny midget wine drinker

>dragonrock

dragon mineral, whatever

for fucks sake d and d listen up

>fuck the dothraki and unsullied boys
>hire one ROMAN COHORT
>get them boys in testudo
>let them march on the gate
>ballistas and shitty arrows bounce off the epic testudo formation
>gate opens to the GLORY OF ROME
>titus pullo kills the mountain

I mean hbo got the rights do it

That's just her not being able to understand the similarities and the actual law. I blame it on her being too young.
You're expecting a 15/16 year old to be a master of law and understand the semantics of it?

How can she be his sis if she’s Rhaegar’s sister?

So she's the most smart character now?

>More like they are terrified she will blow up their section of town, if they ever rebel
You do know that cities aren't just there to hold people and be blown up at will? You can't just "blow up" parts of your city, it's like cutting off your limb when it's scratchy. The city produces and manages shit to allow people to live in it. Especially when it's, apparently, the only city in the region.
God, this show is great. From what we can see in the show, the people of King's Landing eat magic, wear magic, receive their entertainment from magic, are get paid by magic and are magically tranquil and obedient because, you know, magic.

Maybe if she wasn't a psychopatic egotistic bitch I'd like her more

Kek

Based, I'd watch that

Member the Winter is coming meme? it was just a meme afterall

why isn't the all of her forces even there? Whats so threatening about 30 unsullied?

This.

Uhhhhh lol no. Tyrion is not going to be king retard or rule.

No, but she considers herself worthy of ruling an entire continent, as an absolute ruler at that. Her ignorance of law and consequences is a bit of a problem in this case, don't you think?

Shes still better than whoever you autistic faggots favorite character is.

I mean, he's content with a promise? From a dwarf, not even the wanna be queen? Doesn't seem like a bright idea

>kings landing and dragonrock are close to one another though
Oh I didn't know that.

Brainlet detected

what if they just pour burning oil on the testudo
like they SHOULD HAVE DONE to the zombie horde. Like what happened to Loras.

Maybe cause she is a useless character?
>would have died were it not for dragon
>would been assassinated so fast
>only ruled cause she had three dragons
>kills POWs
>get jealous no one likes her
>is mad they only care about her cause of dragons.
>cannot bare Jon snow is more monarch than her
>loses the great dragons and is down to one
>want to march an army right after being defeated all the way south
>want to kill hostage city population for a throne

She lost a dragon cause she is retarded she would lost the other one if was not for plot.

The north did the right thing, she is a retard tyrant who sings freedom from tyrants, by being a tyrant herself.

Ever dragon that dies the less valuable she becomes. If the last one dies she will beg Jon snow for his dick cause she is a talentless trollop, megalomaniac

>Like what happened to Loras.

I don't watch this shitshow. Did they actually do this in the show? Do they not realize that was a meme in the book and Loras is only pretending to have been burnt up?

Kill yoursaelf

Attached: 1550747556048.png (1242x748, 1.55M)

No but she has plenty of advice and people more experienced than her that want to help and she dismiss all that because she feel superior and entitled to rule alone while everybody knows that no one really rules alone

feel bad for virgin greyworm tbqh

It is a problem, but something with plenty of precedent in the story and reality, plus she didn't quite receive a stellar education.
She hardly consider's herself that worthy of it, she's isn't anywhere as confident about her decisions as portrayed in the show.

>basically commited genocide against the dothraki by killing their population in essos, burning their one holy city and bringing what's left of them to westeros where a bulk of them died in one of the most retarded tactical moves in television history
shit you are right she basically killed all of them

For some reason I thought this was going to cut to the Morroco beheading. Not sure which is worse, that or your phone recording of your TV.

yeah but fuck arya, she's had her moment
Jon should kill dany, Jaime kills cersei
Arya can fuck off I'm sick of that anime tier cringe character

Her father was Aerys (The mad king) and Jon's father was Raegar, first born son of Aerys thus making her his aunt.

How can you not keep up with this story intended for lobotomized toddlers you mental midget

>When the people find out what we have done for them, we saved them
>Cersei will make sure they don't believe it

How infuriating, the white walkers meant nothing. LITERALLY NOTHING.

Attached: 8753643562.jpg (1920x1080, 263K)

I don’t know why but angry/upset Dany makes my dick hard.

you forgot
>all her advisors are either retarded or want to betray her (often both)

There going to have Greyworm kill the mountain, we wont get the Cleganebowl

Attached: 150348117740.jpg (598x471, 60K)

iirc in the show he straight up gets annihilated.
burnt to a crispy critter by oil and then btfo at the sept.

So are the spoilers for the last 2 episodes true?

That ending would suck hard to be honest.

It just to prove Danny is useless, the less dragons she has the less military, and bureaucratic power she has. Let be honest how is she even running am army?
>has no land , has no trade goods
>can somehow move her army south to north and back without provisions.

Gotcha. And now that she has discovered a new location she can fast travel.

That's actually a good strategy, it's a win-win: if Dany doesn't use Drogon to win and destrying the city, Cersei wins because she has a bigger army and navy;
If Drogon burns the city and kill the paesants, Dany wins but people would never see her as a rightful queen but just another conqueror.
She's not Aegon I, because he used his dragons mostly as a display of power and if a diplomatic way was possible, he used that instead.
Dany literally just kills all dissidents

wait nm I'm an idiot. He just gets kidnapped by the church and forced into conversion therapy. God the show makes some shit decisions.

>Dany achieves CHIM and starts using console commands and turns on godmode
bravo d&d

Attached: 1556667131864.png (298x279, 12K)

Only DABID would have Dragons get ambushed by ships

dragons aren't useful either except when the plot requires them to be.

He's got so much right so far, It has to be accurate.

>In retaliation for Messandei being executed. Dany's forces capture Jamie on his way back to Kingslanding
>She plans to execute him.
>Tyrion lets him go, just like Jamie helped Tyrion escape the same fate from Tywin
>Dany executes Varys
>Dany and her army BTFO of Cerceis forces. and goes full tyrant and fucks up Kings Landing
>Jamie and Cercei die in each others arms
>Dany tries to execute Tyrion for letting Jamie go. Jon sticks a sword in her back.
>A new council is formed Davos, Bronn, Sam, Tyrion sit on this council and decide Jon's fate.
>Jon wants to be punished, by being sent to the wall. Where he can go live north with the wildings
>Bran is installed as protector of the realm (King)

Reason im thinking the part about Jon is true, is how in this episode Tormund asked Jon to come with them, and really emphasised how he was a Far northerner and didn't belong in the 7 kingdoms. That scene will come to mean a lot come the end of the show.

>good strategy
no it's not
if dany was smart she'd just starve the city out and burn any ship/army that tried to leave
also aegon burned 4000 people alive at the field of fire

She wanted to invade Westeros with 100k Dothraki screamers in book 1. This desire to take what she considers hers even though she knows nothing about it is the very reason why she loses her husband and child, as Mirri becomes one of the first victims of her and Drogo's pillaging. She may not be entirely certain of what she's doing, but her absolute feeling of almost divine entitlement has been one of her defining traits since Viserys' death.

>No more Melly nude scenes
>No more Missandei nude scenese
Fuck this show
I hope we at least get a look at sansas titties before it ends

so what was the fucking point in the night king anyway?

>kind of pointless now that you can teleport halfway across the continent at will now.

>REEEEEE WHY THERE ARE FILLERS WHERE NOTHING HAPPENS.

You deserve everything that happens in season 8

I don't, for the longest time I been asking why she thinks the people of Westeros wants her back. She could have stayed in desert land and form a kingdom that rivals Westeros. Why even have a war, winter is there. The north can probably survive it better, they can win by simply fighting a war of attrition.

Also he always wanted to be a ranger and was ready to abbandon Winterfell for it. It´s the perfect ending for him

She kills people who fuck with her. Idk why people think she is bad. Maybe I need to watch it again.

The UTTER fucking STATE of Bran or Sansa ending up on the throne. I'm dry-heaving just thinking about it. The absurdity of such an ending. Also fuck them for shitting on Jaime, the only decent character left in the show. Having him fuck Brienne because "lol guys and girls can't be friends and have respect for each other". Now he's going to die in some retarded as fuck manner.

>he can't even write proper english

To cull half of Dany's army and make it more fair for Cercei?
Doesn't matter anyway. Danys lost it now and is going to roast Kings Landing with the dragon.

Does Jon have anti-burn protection as well?
>also aegon burned 4000 people alive at the field of fire
That was before they had anti dragon ballistas, and dragons weren't close to extension.

In my case, being friends with females almost never works.
One side eventually wants to fuck the other and then its impossible to stay friends.

>tfw you realize that, without Dany intervention in the North, the WW wouldn't have managed to cross the Wall

Attached: 1556648453333.jpg (817x460, 90K)

Stop being meanie ;___;

So?

The Vale boy will become king. Cap this.

Classic DABID

But the NK brings and Ice Age with him. He would have just froze the water around the East side of the wall.

But we both know that Dany isn't smart.
Also, I was talking about Cersei: I repeat, if dany doesn't use the dragon, Cersei win. If she uses, she loses (any chance of being seen as a savior).
I actually want Cersei to win, at this point

the tonal shift from seasons of bron quips was too jarring for me to pay any attention at all
he basically held them up with a gun

honestly kind of broke my brain it was so stupid

It is implied in the books that magic infused in the Wall extend to its borders: they wouldn't manage that

Bran, Sam, Jon, Dany, Ayra, Sansa, Tyrion, Varys. They only told one person as far as we know

Attached: EuronVATS.png (625x778, 583K)

fuck, now it looks like he's jerking his dick

>demands a constant supply of milkies
stunning and brave

>hypocritical child with no political knowledge wants to burn and destroy everything in her path to rule a continent she knows nothing about simply because she thinks it's hers
>all her previous attempts to rule have been disastrous
>So?
You can't be serious.

>Now her nephew Aegon has no dragon to contest her with.
That's actually a good point.

I pointed out she isn't being hypocritical, just ignorant.

>all her previous attempts to rule have been disastrous
Yes, she took half measures and wasn't ruthless enough to choose one side or the other and see it through. I can't fault her for that even if it's a mistake.

With what she choose to do decreasing the unrest for such abrupt changes wold take years/decades and she certainly didn't know what she was getting into.

> wants to burn and destroy everything in her path to rule a continent she knows nothing about simply because she thinks it's hers
As it was taught to her, and is technically is her's by law?

Attached: EuronVATS2.png (625x778, 578K)

need this

correct, they ruined his character here

>As it was taught to her, and is technically is her's by law?

It isn't. She even says as much when she tells Jon not to tell his sisters, because if people find out they'll want Jon on the throne even though he doesn't want it.

He already swore allegiance to her, so it is her's by law.

Doesn't work like that. Otherwise his potential supporters would have no basis to support him.

Your family don’t love you

for the first time since s1 she looked cute
it's incredible really

Nope, that is how it works. He accepted her as his liege, he is her vassal now, hence he gave up on his claim.

If he decided to press the claim now, then it would be open revolt, which the other lords could then support him on.

>Nope, that is how it works. He accepted her as his liege, he is her vassal now, hence he gave up on his claim.

Please show me evidence of this law.

"You know how I got this strong?"