Will he ever get his shit together?

Will he ever get his shit together?

Is there anyone who's been this fucked at his age and done that?

Attached: artielangemugshot (1).png (765x436, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RussMeneve/status/1116725592601264130
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what this this absolute pathetic looser loser did now

Attached: 1404163158596.png (365x358, 326K)

He's been in the same loop for decades .

after a lifetime of being a drug bag what would be the even point of getting your shit together

not living day by day until you die

Nah. It really sucks, I feel like Artie had the potential to be a household name if he stuck to acting. Could've been a Jack Black/Chris Farley type, possibly. That ship sailed, and now he's snoring Coke infused with glass.

reminds me of joey diaz some people get out of it some don't

Isn't that what you're doing?

Starring in a superhero series that sees you making like a billion dollars and finally having your character killed off in the most recent film?

coulda been better
artie could write, which made him better
i mean, could chris farley or jack black write a successful comedy script?

Attached: IMMA NUMBER ONE!.jpg (439x457, 56K)

>artie could write
You should watch Beer League sometime. That will clear up your misconception. Artie would never be someone on the same level as Chris Farley or Jack Black. They both are charismatic. Artie has always been a sleazy guy. I could never see him doing something like School of Rock or Tommy Boy. It just wouldn't work with him. He is just comes off as an asshole in terms of personality.

>just comes off as an asshole in terms of personality.
he's a typical new yorker

Artie was a damn good radio personality. He had a quick wit, was a good story teller, and you couldn't help but like him.

All he needed was to just keep focusing on Radio, Howard would have been more than happy to have Artie host a small show on the weekends, let him master his craft. But Artie wanted easy money telling the same little comedy routine around America, he wants drugs.

Its sad because now Howard's empire is running on fumes and everyone knows it. Now all Shock Jock radio is dead and what we have left is a bunch of little podcasts picking up the pieces.

living day by day is meant to describe people who have some all encompassing thing hovering over them at all times. People with terminal illnesses , really bad addictions, etc. Like living paycheck to paycheck emotionally .

True. Even ones without an overt healthy addiction tend to be addicted to therapy and therapizing.

Yea, IDK..He is hooked on heroin, Hoze Joey Diaz was hooked on cocaine, price difference is huge.

If you are deep in heroin, at some point all you can do is ride it to the end(also, all his talent at this point is strongly connected to drug abuse, he couldn't wrote 3 words sober).

Joey Diaz got thru because child+he used cocaine(is also terrible drug but compared to
heroin is vitamin C)

Anyway, if you like Artie, enjoy him because he wont last long(and I'm talking about 1 or 2 years max, unless someone interviens)

He was off heroin for a couple of years after his suicide attempt

If he didn't get clean and sober after the many live interventions and Howard Stern money backing you up, no.
Artie is destined to die soon.
Eric has been patiently waiting for him.

clown world got to him. Hookers, blow, pizza, dope

you know who ends up on heroin?!

Usually people that used drugs in childhood(or ~15-30) or are in tremendous pain (heroin is actually really decent drug in honeymoon period, but do you pay a price for it, and honeymoon period is really short, when shit turns ugly, it turns ugly really fast) or they figured out that they have ruined themselves already so sort of long last call

My point is Artie cant get better, it's literally what he IS, he could have a spike or two of good periods but, its all downfall for him.
If he would get better, it wouldn't be Artie.

what's the point of Artie quitting now? He's going to be dead within 4 years at the most, even if he quits now
might as well make a fun 4 years

That's what they said 4 years ago

As stated, once a junkie always a junkie, and Artie is a turbo junkie. He is gone. He will be dead soon.

twitter.com/RussMeneve/status/1116725592601264130

How did no one post this yet

The last two digits of my post are the number of months Mr. Lange has left before he dies.

pray for artie, boys

did snorting drugs literally melt his nose?

I'd be extremely surprised to see him make 55. Gonna be sad to see him go, but at least we have his sticky to look forward to.