Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile

Why Yea Forums doesn’t care about this?

Attached: 978115AC-3B47-4A9A-863F-2644868309BB.jpg (1132x795, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ABWkdaCY7FY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I enjoyed it immensely. Who knew Zac Effron could act?

Also 10/10 butt for a guy

Unironically the best Netflix Original I've seen. Great performance by Efron.

6.8 on IMDB

It wasn't woke enough; it wasn't about the bitch enough; abloo bloo

To be honest, it just came off as a slightly better quality made for tv film. The Dahmer movie with Jeremy Renner was better.

I'm so fucking tired of not being able to watch a linear movie. Tarantino fucking cursed us

Did they even bother showing him brutalizing women and raping their corpses?

No, they show no violence whatsoever, it's very sanitized so it's easy to sympathise with him.

I’m sold

No you almost forget he’s a serial killer in the movie

Just don’t watch “my friend dahmer” what a load of trash

Pretty nice desu

Attached: ExtremelyWickedShockinglyEvilAndVile-Efron-HD-01_hd.webm (1278x522, 917K)

why make a movie about a serial killer but never show him once doing any crime
what a waste of time

He was a fucking autist in real life, not a chad.

Terrible movie. The structure is awful, the pacing is off, it just sucks. Effron is great in it and is just wasted potential. They should’ve spent 4/5 of the movie focusing on him convincing his girl that he didn’t do and keep things tense with the prison escapes. Then end it with the FSU murders. Have Effron turn into a complete monster in that sorority house to really drive home the shock of what Bundy was capable of.

yes but he was a chad serial killer.

No he wasn’t he seduced women and talked his way into escaping prison multiple times.

Goddamnit this already sounds better than that Netflix shit!

they put a thing at the end explaining that he did all that stuff

>hiroshima level black pill in this movie.

Attached: i1492654578800168.png (540x864, 1.06M)

Objectively incorrect. I can't even imagine how you came to this "conclusion"

we need a good dahmer biopic

my friend dahmer was good but we need the sequel where he architects the skull shrine

it does breh you just seem have to missed the threads demonstrating how much.
they were surprisingly good

Definitely felt like the movie was about his wife more than anything.

My dad was kind of a weird guy but also a chad and looked a lot like the actual Bundy. He banged a hundred score of broads.

Isn't that a comic book?

Literally dated three women, while killing a whole bunch of other ones.

I don't really understand how one could think this without having pol style brain damage. She was lone 25 percent of the screen time. If anything, the movie pushed you towards empathizing with Ted by not directly depicting any of his crimes

Yeah it was a comic book that got turned into a bad movie. I don’t read comics though do I don’t know if the book is good.

Yes, it got adapted into a movie.

Imagine
>most of the movie builds sympathy for Bundy and admiration towards his escapes
>a few scenes show him appreciating his freedom, realizing how lucky he is
>all of the sudden there is a bar scene, very similar to the one in the beginning
>whatever girl he hits on this time though rejects him
>he snaps
>Effron is playing a completely different character now
>transition to the sorority scene
>leave nothing to the imagination

The music choices were cringe and I feel like they glossed over some of the more interesting aspects of Ted in favor of making him seem like a "good guy". Efron could act but it's a middling movie.

The point of the movie was to see it from his first wife's perspective. It wasn't meant to be uber edgy american psycho shit. She was in doubt of his crimes the whole time, that's why it made you sympathize with him, just as she did.

>The point of the movie was to see it from his first wife's perspective
Except they quickly abandon her POV to focus on Bundy being as chad and likeable as possible. She gets sidelined surprisingly quickly.

there's a scene of him killing at the end of the movie. the viewer goes to the point of almost believing him, the plot all comes tumbling down around him, and then there's the scene at the end. the narrative was solidly put together.

Attached: 7DAF60CC-C406-4B4E-B365-BBD636A8EF43.jpg (480x270, 19K)

After the first five minutes, all we got were scenes of her sitting on the couch drinking. She added nothing

Because that's exactly how she saw him. They built Bundy's character to better represent what she saw in him.
The audience was to self insert themselves into the wife's POV, there was no need to build her character. It wasn't about her, but merely her feelings and views on the situation.

>Ted Bundy movie
>One murder scene

Attached: 1553185338287.jpg (600x450, 78K)

I want to fuck lily collins

There was no need to build her character. Establish her as the one you should be viewing the movie through. That's why.we almost forgot Ted was a serial killer, which is why we got that final face off between her and Ted.

I enjoyed it

>Not realizing this movie was based on the book his first wife wrote
>The same wife that doubted his guilt up until meeting with him after his sentencing

I see dead people and bazooper were shitty casting, and Malkovich acted nothing like the judge irl.

The ending was a fucking winner though. Best Netflix original for sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=ABWkdaCY7FY

Because it was terrible and a waste of potential

I dunno, I kinda liked that movie
Why shouldn't I like it?