/got/

What if a nine month pregnant Anne Frank had teleported into the seat right next to Talisa Stark on the night of the Red Wedding with a paper sign taped to her back saying "IT'S ROBB'S BABY"? Edition

Previous

Attached: Y-You're not gonna stab me? are you Mr. Frey?.jpg (1366x768, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T3g9ONrwWHo
youtube.com/watch?v=0H33HVT5bM4
youtu.be/Vxh4hnFKaHs?t=42
youtu.be/u8K9XuPrXko?t=350
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cersei is female trump

Attached: 1556394024780.jpg (750x744, 142K)

Friendly reminder that Jaime is officially ruined

Attached: drunker and drunker.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

/got/

Attached: got.png (723x944, 815K)

he was always flawed and stupid

Attached: 123214356436.jpg (400x300, 40K)

t showfag

>If Trump blew up DC's biggest church to kill his political rivals
>If Trump had balls

Attached: 1554131215.png (1920x1080, 1.32M)

Cersei is Hillary on the presidency.

Cersei is fighting the shitskin immigrants you retarded one dimensional boomer.

so lemme get this right. ceresi had 7 massive crossbows and hundreds of archers on the wall and she just let them leave?? what

Attached: Capture.jpg (296x389, 8K)

>Cersei is fighting the shitskin immigrants

By bringing over hordes of ISIS aka Golden Company goblinos to do her fighting for her?

>can't catch me with that gay CGI

How did tyrion know she was pregnant?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>Harry Strickland
>Blond Hair, Blue Eyes, German Accent
>ISIS
More like Blackwater coming back from the new crusades.

Attached: 1557038284423.jpg (250x337, 7K)

Nah bro see shes evil sometimes and sometimes she isn't. It's why her trusty meme pirate is so cuhrazy unpredictable

>petite Dutch-Jewish girl has a huge round stomach with a popped belly button that kicks and is horny as fuck

Jeeze, I wonder how...

She was touching her tummy

After Ygritte died I wanted the NK to win, but now I’ll settle for everybody dies and Jon lives a happy life alone.

Attached: 6750856D-7A7F-40CC-A2C9-5CA484815169.png (750x422, 376K)

>More like Blackwater coming back from the new crusades.

They're from Esso

Essoans are not W(esterosi)hite.

Its worse when you consider how much she hates tyrion

Jon should've stayed dead and Ollie should've become the new focus character.

DAmn this show is retarded. Just two weeks ago Cersei was sending an assassin specifically to kill the imp. She has wanted him dead for four seasons and now she has him in her sights and just lets him live? What the fuck kind of retarded bullshit is this?

Her belly button kicks and is horny as fuck? The Lord of Light does it again! WTF kind of black magic is this? Not another one of those ghost babies that kills homosexuals, I hope.

This show is so retarded that /his/ alternate history fanfiction where a pregnant Holocaust victim gets teleported into the show's most violent and gruesome sequences is a legitimate improvement to its quality.

Almost everyone member of the Golden Company is an exile or the son of an exile from Westeros...

Here's a better one. You have Tyrion, Danaerys, her last fucking dragon and whatever is left of the unsullied army right in front of your gate that's fitted with at least 7 dragon-killling ballistics. There's absolutely NO fucking reason Cersei didn't just unload on them and end the war there. It's been shown time and time again that she has no honour. Why pay Bronn a castle for something that you can do yourself?

Attached: 1518831989781.jpg (680x680, 65K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S08E04.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-GoT.mkv_snapshot_01.08.38_[2019.05.06_01.33.50] (1280x720, 525K)

Please remember Dolorious Edd

>WTF kind of black magic is this?

Hormones friend. Hormones can be a beautiful thing.

i want to fuck euron

Didn't she tell him, which is why he trusted her in the first place, and then Jaime confirmed it was true?

They ruined my boy, too.

Attached: bronn.jpg (1120x640, 188K)

So they’re half (((hwite)))?

I remember that Sam got him killed and faced no consequences for it

How does one get ambushed when one is above all and see's all?

Attached: 1529744476171.gif (220x202, 1.49M)

>there are people who are mad at Bronn right now
>slaps le funny IMP
>when he got the right to do so after the lannisters made him work without paying him for said work
based Bronn

I literally god damn laughed out loud at this

They're from andalos, aka white

The only person who like Bronn are dumb as fuck TWD fans.

That entire part with Jaime was cringey as fuck. And then he just says "fuck it" and leaves. God what the fuck.

>implying
>is playing safe and isn't an idiot and can switch sides if neccessary
fuck your funny imp

>Dany goes to speak with Cersei
>Cersei has 20 Scorpions and 100s of Archers
>Dany has her dragon in point blank range
>Cersei is willing to kill Misandei, showing she doesn't care about honor, but not to fucking kill Dany and Drogon
D&D are absolute Brainlets. 7 years, for this shit season.

Attached: Thunder Thighs Ridley.png (500x709, 501K)

so bronn threatens them and just.. leaves?

Attached: bronn.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

WHERE IS EDMURE TULLY

Attached: 1557113447982.png (1187x674, 811K)

move, goyim.

pls respond

Attached: ur beautiful ;).webm (710x400, 1.55M)

This. She literally could've killed all of them right there.

>will name his son Jon and not Edd
JUST

nth for Ashara

Attached: Ashara Dayne.jpg (995x1400, 121K)

>implying we can't share threads

At home having sex with a cutie, gotta preserve the Tully line

>youtube.com/watch?v=T3g9ONrwWHo
daily reminder that normalfags seethe at the sight of Bronn and wants him dead the moment he tried killing a dragon but DABID keeps on shitting on them for keeping Bronn alive

Ser Say wanted to fuck with Danny. Ser Say believes she’s invulnerable because Danny won’t burn down the city with innocents inside.

Damn that would have been fucking great. Naming him after the Lord Commander that saved your fat ass. Fuck. That would have been a great moment. It's a shame D&D doesn't value character relationships in this show.

I'd never thought I'd hate sam but these shitty writers have managed it. He should be dead.

RIP missandei, rhaegal, and gendry

word, Bronn did exactly what Bronn would do.

>and gendry

Tyrion says during this episode
>the last 20 years
>All because Robert Baratheon loved of girl
>who didn't love him back

Ho boy

I'm mad at Bronn because he's fucking retarded.
>i'm gonna threaten you guys now to give me Highgarden, despite having no leverage the second I leave this room
There's no fucking reason for Jaime and Tyrion to not fucking call the guards immediately after and get him fucked because he's not le faceless assassin. This entire move was fucking stupid from Bronn. He should've just taken Harrenhal.

Attached: game_of_thrones_season_8_night_kings_smirk_1556618424_725x725.jpg (725x407, 39K)

I like how this meme compasses everything from poking fun at Jeff Mangum, to pro-Confederate propaganda, to Game of Thrones schizoposting

>did exactly what Bronn would do
constantly switching allegiances on a dime will get you fucking killed

there's being opportunistic and there's being retarded. jaime and tyrion should have stabbed this fucker as soon as he turned around. he has zero loyalty towards them despite everything and only exists as a risk and a wildcard.

>those comments complaining how Bronn hurt their babby dragon :(

Hope they keep him alive so they can seethe for eternity

QRD on what happened? I'm not watching this shit

I didn't think this was that bad

The whole point of the character is that he's purely out for money

Unlike Varys who suddenly has a heart now

THEY SAID BOBBY'S NAME 3 TIMES THIS EPISODE.
HE'S COMING BACK BY THE GRACE OF THE LORD OF LIGHT

Attached: 3453457Q3986.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

>giving one of the seven kingdoms to some teenage bastard with no friends and no support

Is this supposed to show that Danny does or does not understand how the game is played? She basically gave away an extremely valuable position and got nothing in return.

Attached: 75063D20-2F69-4228-A118-7555CEC4A3A8.jpg (1000x500, 49K)

Fuck me

She is wasted on SW

one dragon died
samsha snitched on Jon
nothing else happened

She got "loyalty" in return. Even though no one in Storm's End will accept a bastard's lordship.

>implying the cucknnisters would do something at all
lmao Bronn knows they are too emasculated and CHAD stride in without danger because he's confident and has a plan

Wine, sex, planning to take KL, dragon dies, Varys/Tyrone plan a coup, Miss Andy dies

>he's purely out for money
Sure, but he could be one without being a retard.
>Yeah sure bro we'll convince the fucking queen to give you Highgarden and then leave you alone after you just came in here and threatened us
Actual retardation.

Attached: 1551401616743.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>plan a coup
they're going to overthrow Daenerys? wew, I might watch it then

How the FUCK are tyrion and jamie even suppose to give high garden to bronn? bronn was suppose to be smart

Nah. Tolkien would have hated it. GURRM isn’t even the best at creating GRIMDARK fantasy. Even E.R. Eddison (a writer Tolkien highly admired) was doing this better then him nearly a century ago. Glenn cook, Robert e. Howard, r. Scott Bakker..they all do MUH GRITTY FANTASY much better than Martin.

Language is hard. This was maybe my answer to Martin, whom, as much as I admire him, I do quibble with. A Song of Ice and Fire had a very modern philosophy: that if the king was a good man, he would get his dick chopped off. We look at fake history and it’s not that simple. Martin can say that Bran became king and reigned for a hundred years, and he was wise and good. But Martin doesn’t ask the question: How was high Valyrian conjugated? Does the pluperfect tense of bravosi derive from the suffix? How did dragons understand the verb, “dracarys”? And what about all those lost westerosi languages? By the end of the war, the night king is gone but all of the autists aren’t gone – they’re in the Godswood, watching beautiful sisters be beautifully raped. Did Bran pursue a policy of monolingualism and kill all other languages? Even the little baby dialects in their little dialect tongues?

Attached: 8D4425A8-8C93-41EE-B49A-A1054429C4D3.jpg (1200x640, 91K)

What did they mean by this?

1/2

Attached: spears.jpg (1920x1080, 535K)

the closing scene of this episode might actually be one of the worst scenes in this series

Honestly who cares about normies, he's an annoying one liner dispenser anyway.

Did you fags really think he was a good boy now?

He has always been a "good" guy but also incredibly conflicted and selfish because of his love for cersei and their kids. Cersei is pregnant with their child, and for the first time he realizes that his last chance to redeem himself for the deaths of his other 3 children is going to die with cersei.

bran told him duh.

>not remembering that Lannisters are so cuck and owe Bronn too much and that he was right in the regard that he should have been given that castle
Based Bronn so CHAD that he knows he'll get what he wants and get away with it despite the dangers

What did they mean by this?

2/2

Attached: dothraki.jpg (1920x1080, 569K)

I think the biggest lesson to take from all this is that women on average only have 10-15 years of being hot.
Some have as short as 5
Some have as long as 30 for being varying stages of attractive.

but wow hot women can get face in a hurry

Based Tolkienbro

>GURRM isn’t even the best at creating GRIMDARK fantasy
The only thing that gurm is "good at" is being in the frame when hipsters are looking for something to label a postmodern deconstruction of LOTR.

>>but wow hot women can get face in a hurry
but wow hot women cat get ugly* in a hurry

sure sure normalfag

Or they'd just kill him.

>Sansa literally gazing off into nothing in the distance

>remaining Dothraki
where? lol

Fuck ugly bitches, fuck pocs, and fuck your expectations *DABID*

she thinkin bout dem beanz.

>Tolkien would have hated it.
Who gives a fuck about the opinion of Mr. "Mount Doom"?

There were like 5 who ran back after getting rekt

Why didn't Davos just smuggle Varys and Arya into Kings Landing, and then Varys shows Arya all the secret passages, allowing Arya to teleport behind Cersei and kill her?

there's no cure for being le cunt xd xd xd

am I the only one that thinks grey worm is a shitty character?

Why not have a cool strong black dude as a character and not whatever mess of a character grey worm is?

arya will just show up in the throne room next episode with no explanation

>guy who managed to sneak inside
>could have put a bolt in their chest and is at this point better than Jaime in swordfighting
lol no

Gendry's rebellion now?

WHY DIDNT CERSEI JUST KILL THEM ALL??

cersei would never stoop that low

keep SEETHING

So idiots here don't even watch season 7 before posting?

I hated it too but the only excuse I can give myself is that she wants them to suffer more than that death would give them.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up winning.

He gets highgarden and a seat on then men only high council for lord bran

Attached: K I N O.png (2036x1525, 3.73M)

>Gendry Rivers
the fuck? isn't it Gendry Waters?

>IVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING FOREIGNERS IN MY MOTHERFUCKING CAPITAL

Attached: 153723.gif (320x240, 1.61M)

Her hand was still on the field

>Even though no one in Storm's End will accept a bastard's lordship.

what?
You're telling me the Baratheon lands who fought against the Targaryen's a generation ago won't accept some "literal who" bastard claiming to be Bobby's boy appointed by the Targaryen Invader?

Surely not

They think she’s going to be the mad queen and they find out the truth about jon

BRUH THERE'S LITERALLY A FUCKING COFFEE CUP I'M DYING

Attached: file.png (462x607, 293K)

she blew up a church

Post the original

Well I'll be fucked. I had to go back to check it out and sure enough, there it is.

they are even trying anymore, did you see how bad the greenscreen was during the final scene? this show has gone to such utter shit i'd almost think DnD are trying to purposely make everybody mad

Attached: 1539291641547.jpg (1080x1049, 363K)

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S08E04.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-GoT.mkv_snapshot_00.16.35_[2019.05.06_02.01.36] (1280x720, 132K)

We watched it. We just don't care.

No fucking way, they can't be this retarded...
>check back to see if its real
> it actually is

20 good men was supposed to be a hyperbole, not a genuine battle tactic.

>Bronn fucks off somewhere after doing that shit
to be honest it's a win/win situation for him and they were cunts to begin with

it's real...

ITS FUCKING REAL
17MINUTES IN ON HBO

Attached: 54F86459-D24C-4086-866E-E4644DBB74FF.jpg (1616x2046, 533K)

>cersei wins
>finds out tyrion and jaime didn't die by his hand
>gets beheaded
>dany wins
>tyrion and jaime remember when bronn nearly killed them
>gets beheaded

Attached: 1530129795833.jpg (379x374, 9K)

>Sansa pimping out whores to boost morale after the army of the living nearly died
Truly best girl

ITS REAL

Attached: untitled.png (1845x871, 1.76M)

Attached: what.webm (1280x720, 1.15M)

wouldn't euron wonder how tyrion knew she was preggers thus raising questions of the validity of it being his?
I mean he just found out and they had sex after tyrions last meeting with her

This could have easily been fixed in post. This means that not only did it slip past the production team, but it also slipped past the editors, or D&D just flat out said "fuck it, we don't care, just leave it in". Either way, fucking hell is that bad. I wonder how Emilia Clarke enjoys her coffee.

Why did we have to see that sex scene when Jaime didn't even stay.

Why did you subject me to that Dabid

i think i have a crush on kellyC lads

What emotion is this expression meant to convey?

Attached: Capture.png (809x722, 399K)

man, I knew daenerys was a basic white girl but this is something else...

>tfw can't even be hyped at EURON FUCKING GREYJOY killing a FUCKING DRAGON because even he got all his based sucked from him in this show

euron is cersei's cuck lackey now

>Aunty is waiting for her kiss

Why would you even drink coffee on the actual set? I just don't know anymore

Attached: 120..jpg (641x530, 41K)

le retarded incest queen

the other thread is going to die so I'll share this here. Never forget, /got/ those are the people that ruined this show.

Attached: 1545749414870.png (2196x1698, 3.77M)

nah he''ll fuck off

>no yandere Targ aunt-cousin-sister-wife who wants to keep the bloodline pure with you

Please just tell me youre trolling with some CGI editing. Please dont do this. Please

DANY CONFIRMED FOR TIME TRAVEL POWERS. DANY CONFIRMED FOR USING AVENGERS ENDGAME TACTICS TO BRING HER TWO DRAGONS BACK TO LIFE.

They didn't have the CGI budget to edit it out or it's hidden product placement?

Attached: ...jpg (968x830, 144K)

why did they have to make euron SO BAD in the show? euron killing a dragon wouldn't even be out-of-place in the books. but he's just a retarded crude pirate in the show. where's his FUCKING HORN

This wasn't that bad. What's bad is the blond cuck brothers not immediately sending people to kill him. Or having any sort of guards or watch looking for assassins (though they haven't even acted like that mattered since sir twenty goodmen)

Missandei was not even a character

Just copped a fucking ban for posting in the dragon dildo thread. Fucking mods don't know how to read IPs so blamed me for making the thread.

Probably black, like all the characters she's duped into dying in her unsuccessful, childish ironically "anti-slavery" campaign.

How was that whole "breaker of chains" thing even supposed to gain traction in Westeros anyways? They haven't allowed actual slavery in a long, long time. Other than that the only thing common people would know her for was her crazy ass dad.

Retarded character and retarded strategy/goals FUNDAMENTALLY. Glad she's going to get the blade.

Attached: 1545595649477.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

I gotta poop but if I get up to back to the bathroom will all these people realize that I got up to go poop? I don't want people thinking I poop.

I just rewatched it and it's real at 17 minute mark

Because they don't actually watch Game of Thrones because they like the premise. These people hate fantasy because fantasy is white and male. They just watch it because everyone else is watching it, they HAVE to be part of the normiesphere, part of the cultural zeitgeist. So while they detest the very thing this series is based around, namely European fantasy, they watch it anyway because they don't want to miss out on being pop culturally relevant.

The bigger question is, how did he not know she was pregnant to begin with? We found out last season, when Tyrion met with Cersei in King's Landing. Since then, Tyrion has traveled the length of a continent TWICE. It took Ned and company over a month to make the trip to King's Landing in season 1. She should be noticeably pregnant by now.

Attached: 1556680933148.jpg (1240x895, 682K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0H33HVT5bM4
Did they steal this shit from limmy?

so it's a lose/lose/exile situation? why would bronn put himself in such a stupid position when they've tried to make him seem wise this whole show? are the dabids bad writers or something?

>I'M ACTING
Coincidentally, you could post any picture of Emilia Clarke's face with that question and it would always be the same answer.

please kill me user. make it swift.

>Ser Davos Seaworth, infamous smuggler ship captain, knighted for his actions as a captain, fleet commander for Stannis, Battle of Blackwater veteran
>he isn't commanding the fleet that is sailing to King's Landing which is protected by Euron Greyjoy's fleet.
What the fuck? Who is giving directions there? Grey worm? Tyrion?

Shouldn't have drank that coffee.

save this jpeg one more time

Attached: file.png (750x422, 724K)

It sure looks like a coffee mug, but it might not actually be one. Let's not lose our shit just yet.

Attached: 1492557746256.jpg (332x500, 22K)

the unsullied are trained in naval warfare you know

No, because they've lost every writer who understood the politics of westeros. Instead, it was meant to show that Dany was a bad leader who couldn't even make a reward like getting a name and an enormous title for a bastard war hero something inspirational and not a blatant power play. It took Davos swooping in to win the crowd over for it not to get awkward.

they don't travel anymore
they've found teleportation boats and teleportation dragons and teleportation troops

You can literally make out a Starbucks logo on the cup

these "people" would have bitched and screamed regardless of the way Missandei was killed
D&D decided to just fuck it and do it in the way that would trigger them the most since they were gonna get pissed anyway

Has this OFFICIALLY become the show that everyone loves to hate?

Attached: 72F2C13F-EE6A-431B-825E-2A8B15ED1078.jpg (256x256, 22K)

>church
user, come on

This shot is fucking hilarious, it looks like there's supposed to be hundreds more troops and they all got photoshopped out.

Attached: 1557108767137.jpg (1706x956, 315K)

>shit writing fanfiction is ok as long as it panders to my feefees
>muh niggers dying is now bad writing and the sole reason the show is trash
the absolute state of normalfags

idk i definitely see a logo here

It used to be one of the best shows on television. It's such a fucking disgrace. Like at least The Walking Dead was always schlock. GOT used to be good.

fuck it, give bronn the throne
he can't be worse than cersie/daenerys

>Implying The Black Company is good
>conan isn't bad but implying it has any literary merit

You dont get it. the baby is supposed to be eurons and euron JUST found out shes pregnant. How the fuck did the dwarf find out shes pregant with Eurons kid. Oh fuck bitch lied to Euron. Euron slits her throat and throws her off the walls.

I can't fucking believe it. Fuck the Night King, fuck the dragons, fuck jack sparrow Greyjoy. They really killed off my girl Meera Reed like that? At least mention the fucking Reeds.

Attached: 1542323144354.jpg (1280x720, 699K)

To be fair, Robert liked to stop and hunt

why doesn't cersei kill them all right there?

WHERE IS EDMURE TULLY

yes, when they demo'd the wight

>Westeros, 1248AL
>It has nearly been a thousand years since the God-King Brandon Stark took the Iron Throne and merged himself into the deepest tree-roots, to be an all-seeing, all-knowing emperor of the Seven Kingdoms

>But now, with the strong growing of the religion of the Red God throughout the realm, and the introduction of gunpowder and firearms from the far east, the popular feeling of a people's revolution begins

she read the script

>They really killed off my girl Meera Reed like that?
What?

what is the 3ER's tax policy?

Fucking Cersei, her plan bore fruit. They should have just chucked Bran into King's Landing.

Atleast the dothraki wouldn't have died so pitifully.

I do think it's funny that they killed off the only black girl and will most likely follow up with killing off the dickless black boy too

africa twitter is gonna be so mad

A rape for every home. And it will look beautiful.

in b4 season 1 fags

This shot looks so flat, it's hard to judge perspective, and it looks fucked as a result.

Ah shit, time for a great scattering to the outer reaches of the known universe.... uhh i mean to essos.

What's stopping them from just killing Daenerys right there?

>fantasy fiction setting
>DUURRRRR WHY CANT THEY DRINK COFFEE??? DIS SUBBOSE TO BE MEDEIVAL TIMES!!!!1!!1!111

have sex you fucking retarded incels

Attached: 1553732714147.jpg (645x729, 124K)

>Bran was behind every rape in Westeros for the past milennia

I think we're going to see the Red Comet next episode that is what they're all looking at in the trailer.

To be unfair, it is still a fucking continent. Pregnancy is noticeable in 12-16 weeks, and she was pregnant long enough to be aware of it by the time of her dialogue with Tyrion. And we are only talking about travel time here. This isn't taking into account the weeks or longer that they spent in Winterfell.

That would actually make this show entertaining.

>The rates, Sansa.
>The tax rates
>They were so beautiful

Attached: season-8-ep3-bran_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqNUHzxaamNmHDqK-YksWRz2o-yMLyYquKCawpyDOW254.jpg (480x300, 42K)

topkek

No way

this
they just have coffee springs in winterfell

like a true brit

Attached: 1534839609996.png (247x97, 24K)

INVEST IN STARBUCKS >>NOW

I agree with you but just saying you shouldn’t use the speed of Robert Baratheon when not caving in Tarly boy breastplates or drunkenly pursuing wild game to accurately measure average travel time

>they're going to reveal the next episode that Euron had his presto molesto magic wind powers and the dragonbinder all along

lightly creamed coffee is the best tbqh

Oh my god, so the only reason a big deal was made about Jon’s ancestry was because it would drive a wedge between him and Daenerys. It never added anything to his character. This pandering romance is the worst bullshit they ever pulled. They have no chemistry and have never been through anything together

book euron is just a molestor and chutullu right?

youtu.be/Vxh4hnFKaHs?t=42
YOU CAN LITERALLY SEE HOW MUCH THE FUCKING ACTORS HATED THE FUCKING SEASON
THIS SHIT IS HYSTERICAL LADS

Attached: 1550127028079.jpg (767x667, 104K)

POST YFW NONE OF THE SHIT WRITING OR NORMIE RAGE FROM TONIGHT’S EPISODE CAN HOLD A CANDLE TO THE WILD RIDE THAT IS A FUCKING PLASTIC COFFEE CUP IN WINTERFELL

Attached: 0CF2D56D-D779-4D19-A9E9-7396DC41E0C8.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Unless Gendry knows he was born in the Riverlands and not KL, then yes a KL bastard is Waters.

>they just have coffee springs in winterfell
But do they have popcorn mines?

HOW CAN HUNDREDS OF PAIRS OF EYES MISS A FUCKING COFFEE CUP IN THE SHOT FOR 2 FULL SECONDS

Deep in a frey cutie securing a future for tully children.

>yes, I'm very happy

Attached: 1554333881700.png (163x156, 60K)

imagine the outcry tomorrow when everyone wakes up. this is gonna be good

Attached: Arya Stark.png (1280x720, 957K)

>Sansa is causing trouble
>Cersei is causing trouble
>Dany is causing trouble
>Arya is going to cause trouble
>the men just want to chill, tend to their unfinished business and be done with this shit
Fucking women.

makes you wonder what else they just leave in to "fix in post"

They are literally just there for the paycheck. No one gave at shit anymore at this point

The same way you missed it while watching the episode and didn't notice it until someone posted about it here.

It wouldn't even be out of place, it would be the highlight of the book. And it would make sense, because book Euron was a legendary world-traveled pirate, one who had experience with all of the world's obscure magics, and had seen things long forgotten. For him killing a dragon would be a notch on the belt - a big one, but what else would you expect flying over seas known to be hosting the most dangerous pirate Westeros had ever seen?

Show euron just... isn't that. He's just a greyjoy who's edgier and more hot topic. He's invincible in a dumb way. Killing a dragon is just a cheap way to give Cersei's kooky crazy lacky even more dramatic weight (as if his teleporting fleet and complete invulnerability in battle wasn't enough). And when he falls (because of course he will), it won't be because we saw his flaws and blind spots leading to it, like with Tywin or the Freys. It'll be because they felt like they made him menacing enough and wanted to cash in on him being defeated.

why doesn't arya just faceless-kill cersei

>books make a big deal about one of these hitting a dragon which was extremely rare for them to hit and when they did they bounced off
>only one dragon died cause it got hit in the eyeball by a god shot

>show
>lol we got auto aim fagit fuck off it's a fantasy setting

Does this series have ANY likable romantic pairings? Everything seems pretty weak.

god that scene was uncomfortable

It would be unbecoming of a lady

>Brandon "The Rape" Stark becomes eternal god emperor of the 7 kingdoms
>stronk female characters are btfo by men or settle down to have babies
>only characters left ruling are white men

Absolutely based, this is the best possible ending.

I was fucking right and they literally brushed off the White Walkers like they were fucking nothing. There is no aftermath, not even a rumor that there was a battle at all. The biggest threat to the world in thousands of years and the vast majority of Westeros don't even hear it. Nevermind that they have thousands of songs and stories and legends from the previous one thousands of years ago. For this one, which is so fucking recent that it happened two days ago, there is NOT a single remembrance. It might as well not have happened at all.

A good writer would have put scenes of people all over Westeros hearing about the triumph over Evil, it might even have some consequences to the plot with the citizens of King's Landing. But nope, just a stupid throwaway line "Cersei will make sure they don't believe it" and it's forgotten.

What a retarded fucking show. I'm glad it's almost over.

But I'm not a professional editor, I don't get paid to scan the scenes for mistakes

Ygritte and Jon. Can't think of a single other one though

>Arya... you were beautiful...

Attached: 1549593072969.gif (498x280, 2.27M)

Pretty sure Davos would vouch for him.

Oberyn and that blond twink

How did they fuck that up so bad? It's worse than the coffee.

>those ghosts
max kek

Bobby B and Bessie

>consequences
>after season 4
KEK, did you even watch the last 3 seasons?

Attached: 1555960735676.png (400x469, 75K)

ygritte + jon
myrcella + jamie
ramsay + myranda
stannis + melisandre
tommen + margery
shireen + onion knight

I can't believe I was holding out hope that the NK plot wasn't over. Like, if there were just a few lines of dialogue where characters stated that it was almost too easy to beat him, or something just doesn't feel right about the victory, I would have been beyond hype. But no, fucking Cersei is legitimately the final villain of this show.

Attached: I will remind them.png (1385x388, 77K)

lol dude they said that cersei would lie so there's no point lol

Honestly I feel bad for the actors who poured their hearts into the earlier seasons and won some prestige by turning a fantasy series (something looked down upon before) into a critical and commercial titan with great performances - only to have that completely ruined by later seasons and showrunners that have completely stopped caring and giving them garbage material to work with. None of them are ever gonna work on anything outside of mediocre genre fiction adaptations again.

So it's intentional..?

>PLASTIC COFFEE CUP
wait, what?

>/ourguy/ Giant-Fucker Tormund made it out alive
Absolutely BASED

Attached: 1556511773783.png (1612x1336, 2.83M)

>>Bobby B and Bessie
this guy gets it

This, plus there's supposed to be a script girl on set looking for minute shit like continuity errors and minor inconsistencies like A FUCKING STARBUCKS CUP IN A MEDIEVAL SETTING

Attached: 64e6b1ffef75d1f9c5deb26de81105bb.png (500x601, 436K)

what am I looking at here?

see

How did the few survivors of the battle for the dawn clean up the bodies of hundreds of thousands of wights?

How did they clean up and remove the trench that quickly with less manpower?

Who built the pyres? Who chopped down all the trees to make them?

How did "half" of the dothraki and unsullied survive the battle when a) it is stated by D&D that all the dothraki pretty much died (and we see them die in the episode), and b) 99% of the unsullied were trapped in front of the flaming barricade fighting to allow the northerners to retreat back into the castle, and in addition to this we know they didn't make it because the wights pause before the barricade and there is no more fighting to see, then they make a bridge of bodies to cross it.

How are any northerners left alive to fight too? All the scenes we saw last episode showed basically no one left alive fighting. The NK 100% won the battle until the Arya leap. Everyone was dead except our MC with plot armor.

Why does king's landing suddenly have a plain outside it with a huge wall when it's been shown that the edges of the city are hills in previous episodes (season 6)?

Why did Cersei, being as ruthless as she is, not kill Dany, her unsullied, and Drogon when she had ballistas on the walls, drogon was on the ground, and Dany completely exposed?

Why was Gendry called "Rivers" when he is a bastard of the crownlands (thus Waters)?

Why is vary's so dumb to blatantly tell Tyrion he's going to betray Dany? What the fuck happened to this character? Why are both he and Tyrion mental midgets now?

Why is Arya, a skilled assassin who literally killed the big bad just sauntering off to KL with the hound? Why doesn't she just sneak in with one of her faces, get into the red keep and assassinate Cersei and end the war herself? We already know her skills.

Why does Jon just completely ignore Ghost?

What is the point of Bran's character now? He does nothing.

Why can't Dany see a fleet hundreds of feet in the air?

His hand was gone by that point too

>cut to a flashback of bobby b telling ned stark "you have a daughter, I have a boy, let's join our hourses"
*tear falls down face*
>arya: "AY GUV OI AENT GUN B UR LADI ME A FOITER NOIT A LAYYYDI"
*rides off with the hound*

look at jamie

Jaime's hand, before it was cruelly taken.

thanks friend

Attached: 1556738418663.jpg (636x592, 137K)

>Why does Jon just completely ignore Ghost?
He's giving him the life he wishes he could have for himself. Being free in the true North. No proper goodbye because muh budget.

can someone pls make this with Arya?

Attached: British Pokemon Girls.jpg (680x694, 180K)

Imagine being Kit. His character's entire arc led up to his showdown with the NK, and it was stolen to SUBVERT EXPECTATIONS. Even Maisie Williams said that she didn't like how Arya got the kill and not Jon.

~have~? no. Some of the earlier ones were bretty good. for all the ballyhoo about changing the character, Robb and his qt medic gf were great.

My name is Gendry Hill, well was, until Queen Daenerys made me Lord Gendry Baratheon of Storm’s End, that is B)

Attached: D89C1751-6952-4657-BEC4-EF09D0DA94CE.jpg (1280x720, 33K)

>myrcella + jamie
patrician

Gendry Rivers?

Realistically, who actually still cares about King's Landing? The citizens are bottom of the barrel trash who forget that Cersei blew up the fucking High Septim AND Margaery Tyrell, who was popular with the peasants. It's not like Cersei's a good queen either. A fucking duck could sit in the Iron Throne and the public wouldn't care. Just burn the entire fucking city down.

Attached: 1534117397559.jpg (250x250, 12K)

>OI 'OUNDBOY U GOH A LOICENCE FO TAT THERE NOIFE??

Attached: MaisieWilliamsRoryMcCann.0.jpg (2000x1331, 480K)

Dude, Cersei will make sure they don't believe it.
Cersei will make people not believe something that thousands of others have witnessed with their own eyes, and have the destroyed Wall and thousands of corpses to prove. Cersei also for some reason can reach and convince everyone from the Riverlands to Dorne to Essos that the Northerners are lying.

No, Gendry Snow idiot

Isn't she unironically the hottest gal on the show right now, or am I crazy? Dat stoicism and conviction is making my 'pointy end' hard, boys!

Attached: lena-headey-cersei-lannister-game-of-thrones-season-8-1553173898.jpg (480x480, 43K)

She was hotter before

Attached: 1551618197665.png (830x666, 452K)

Dorne is on Dany's side though

And why kill missandei then

What logic enforces killing missandei but not the host

>we didn’t get to see Thormund coming back to winterfell because he left his axe but then he sees brienne crying and she tells him Jaime broke her heart so thormund rides to King’s landing to kill Jaime

>Why did Cersei, being as ruthless as she is, not kill Dany, her unsullied, and Drogon when she had ballistas on the walls, drogon was on the ground, and Dany completely exposed
Fuck this bothered me so much.
Euron and Cersei have been established to have no honor and they literally shot down the other dragon in the same episode.
WHAT THE FUCK WAS STOPPING THEM FROM ARROWING DOWN THE ONE SUPPOSED THREAT LEFT

Lena is my favorite slag

Attached: SEMPER FEMINA LMAO.jpg (1050x550, 91K)

Checked but which character is dorne?

so yesterday some people said ep 4 and 5 leaked

any truth to ep 5 leaking or just shitposting?

Attached: 1503933171341.jpg (493x449, 43K)

She looks like a fucking Bogdanoff. The hottest is Sansa by far.

Attached: 1539373487553.png (788x699, 21K)

>8888

Attached: 1544034467071.png (527x585, 33K)

Why does Sansa insist on not trusting Dany when she hasn't shown any signs of being crazy around her?
Why did they blame Robert's Rebellion on King Bobby for "loving a woman who didn't love him" when Rhaegar abruptly abducted his betrothed without any justification?
Why did they call Gendry "Rivers" despite being born in Fleabottom, where bastards are called "Waters"?
Why didn't Dany see the Greyjoy Fleet while flying?
Why does Varys think having a cock is important when Jon's claim comes from being Rhaegar's child, and any daughter of Rhaegar would have a better claim to the throne than Dany?
Why do Varys and Tyrion say "we can't just pretend Dany is the true heir when she really isn't" when they were perfectly fine with Joffrey and Tommen doing it and even killed Ned Stark for saying it?
Why are all of Varys and Tyrion's justifications for backing Jon over Dany LITERALLY THE EXACT SAME REASONS they opposed Ned's coup for Stannis?
Why didn't Cersei have her ballistae shoot the dragon that was sitting completely still or the dragon queen who was on foot?
Why did Cersei spare Tyrion when she's utterly obsessed with killing him?
Why didn't Missandei grab Cersei and jump to kill them both?

WHY IS EVERYONE IN THIS SHOW A BRAINLESS IMBECILE?

Attached: 1329584659591.png (400x346, 125K)

REMINDER THAT THE ONLY REASON THE PARLAY BETWEEN THE QUEENS EXISTED WAS FOR THE EPIC MOMENT OF KILLING MISSANDEI BECAUSE THE SHOW PRIORITIZES EPIC MOMENTS OVER WRITING

why didn't euron just capture/kill everybody after the ballista ambush? they were on a beach defenceless.

shitpost

That's not the point.

The point is that there is no world building anymore. There is no aftermath to big events. Just a plot advancing to its boring conclusion

Have sex

>they eclipsed the night king idiocy in the very next episode

Why is Daenerys being so autistic about Jon's claim to the throne? She comes from a proud line of cousin and sister fuckers. She literally has no reason not to marry Jon.

IT WAS AN EPIC MOMENT FUCK YOU IT WAS SO EPIC

cute brown chick ded

Reminder that this is what KL should look like:

Attached: rg27QuY.jpg (3222x2149, 1.25M)

>gendry rivers
100% convinced that was on purpose to troll the bookfags

HOW COULD THERE BE TENSION IF DANY MARRIED JON AFTER TWO SEASONS AGO SHE LEFT MEREEN SINGLE SPECIFICALLY AND VERBALLY AFFIRMED TO BE BECAUSE SHE NEEDS TO GET MARRIED???

this series is irredeemable but atleast we got some decent reaction pics from it

Attached: chaosh3.jpg (773x503, 155K)

She never seemed like she cared for Targ incest. And Jon clearly has mixed feelings about it.

so where were they supposed to be? The Red Keep right?

>no one saw that fleet in formation before the attack
how far this show has fallen

She's a greedy bitch that knows even if they married, Jon would be seen as the greater power between the two of them.

Arya going from kings landing to the vale

Why did the wall outside KL looks JUST LIKE the one surrounding the city of Qarth

wait a minute
doesn't...
...doesn't gendry have the best claim to the throne?

Have sex.

To be fair, Varys was on Ned's side with Stannis, and Tyrion was full-on Lannister at the time. No one, not even Cersei, thought killing Ned Stark was a good idea. He was being told take the Black. Joffrey sperged out and had him killed on impulse.

You mean Gendry pyke?

dilate your wound before it closes up.

>I'll let the entire population of Kings Landing die before I get dethroned!
>Get an opportunity to wipe out the woman threatening you, her advisors (both who betrayed you) and her strongest military asset with near GUARANTEED success and no drawbacks
>Let her walk away
What the fuck was that

Attached: 1556775540818.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Yeah including Jora that led the charge. Riiiiight

aegon would then stannis then then him

Why did they capture a random, not particularly important adviser? How did Dany's people know she was captured and not, IDK, killed in the fucking attack/drowned?
Euron can make his entire fleet invisible and able to easily sneak up and defeat enemies. This is, what, the third or fourth time they've done it?

Book/Show Varys didn't back Ned because he wanted Joffrey to fuck up the kingdom. But they retroactively fucked it up by removing Griff from the show.

they are from westeros. strickland is an exiled westerosi house

GRRM is infinitely better at writing than Tolkien. Sorry.

>Marries Jon, assumes the Throne as primary Queen, he can just fly his dragon and hang around to stop her going overboard
>He can tell everyone he's Rhaegar's son or not, it wouldn't matter since he's tied to the Throne anyway
>HE CAN TELL EVERYONE AFTERWARDS SO IT DOESN'T MATTER IF SALSA BLABS

Arya is already familiar with the secret passages in King's Landing, user

It was definitely Missandei before she died.

If they missed, Daenerys would be really really cross!

stannis and aegon would
unless he was acknowledged by the actual queen/king of the 7 kingdoms he'd still be a bastard and have no claim

>aegon would
nah m8, we kicked the Targaryens out for being a bunch of mad inbred outlanders.

If you supported Robert's Rebellion you should support Gendry for the throne.

No, Jon does. He is the heir of the original line. Gendry is the bastard son of a usurper. Cersei is the widow of the usurper. Danny is the sister of the original line.

>usurper.
you take that back, boy

they are playing up her ego as the rightful heir. she can't accept jon as having a better claim then her. this actually doesn't play for her character. she is naive at times, bloodthirsty, and impulsive and sucks at managing her rule. but she isn't completely irrational aerys level or even joffery level - except for burning the tarlys. all her success come from her listening to her advisors for the most part. if they counseled marriage to jon i think she would listen. the show is ramming mad queen down our throats while dany is acting rationally for once. all the other times she went nuts every was a-ok with it.

old thing good
new thing bad

As if

He looks like a sloppy fucking basedboy with his nonexistent chin and none of the unsullied have ever looked anything close to what they're supposed to be. Look at his flabby arms and neck fat, we're supposed to believe that this is a person who's been training every day since he was a child?

BRING ME THE THREAD STRETCHER

NOW

>"dany kind of forgot about euron and the iron fleet"
youtu.be/u8K9XuPrXko?t=350
bravo D&D

Naw, because the Baratheon's were usurpers from the Targ perspective, and Cersei's claim is based on power alone. Still, I think it is fucking hilarious that Dany just legitimized the bastard of the king who usurped her family, thus giving him a strong claim even if it isn't as strong as hers.

Right of conquest, bitch. Baratheons won the throne fair and square.

>thought Bronn sold them out
>nope it was just because
Based DABID.

A man waits for a new thread

Attached: 56324565437.jpg (1000x492, 149K)

Get ready to have your expectations subverted faggot

Attached: wikileaks-releases-game-of-thrones-producers-notes-detailing-hate-for-5424746.png (500x566, 114K)

>he doesn't want to grant legitimacy to the son of the man that usurped you because you want his support despite not knowing anything about him beyond the fact that he's not really kept here by any loyalty beyond his friendship with some of the Stark men (who are, keep in mind, your least stable alliance)
>he doesn't want to announce this without consulting him or your advisors at all

>Baratheon's were usurpers
that's a funny way of saying liberators.

>"dany kind of forgot about euron and the iron fleet"
no way
are dan n dabid retards

>JON CAN GO JOIN THE SEPT IF HE'S SO WORRIED ABOUT HIS CLAIM
>BE A MAESTER
>IT WORKED FOR AEMON

I still think Emilia is the hottest despite being a bad actor and playing an unlikable character

The Geneva Convention is serious business ok

Well Cersei won it from them. Cersei has the current conquest right to the throne as she took it for herself. You can't claim right of conquest then ask for it back when someone else takes it.

wtf I love GoT now

Uhhh, which one was Bronn again?

Attached: DABID.png (444x603, 81K)

>Guys look at how you should feel about things based on how people you'll never meet feel about things!
Faggot

Daenerys, did I ever tell you that I promised Highgarden to a random sellsword so he wouldn't kill me? He was a good friend.

Attached: Tyrion-Lannister-Eastwatch-1024x678.jpg (1024x678, 70K)

>implying his happy end wouldn't be rejoining the Night's Watch and acting not as a shield (with the NK's death) but as a mediator between the wildlings and the north

Lord Estermont is the true King of Westeros as Robert's closest surviving highborn male relative

literary tradition good
deliberate undoing and subversion of that tradition while adding nothing bad

yes?

one of them should have died.

Most women don't show at 3 months, women can easily hide it for 4-5 months or longer if the woman undereats

Old tyrion was a bit sentimental, but even he would have realized Bronn can't be controlled anymore, and sent assassins after him the moment he left winterfell.

I like how quickly the political intrgue became a handful of women and eunuchs sniping and bitching at each other for no reason

He is a bastard. The only claim to legitimacy comes from the authority of Dann who if he claimed legitimacy would no longer have the authority to grant legitimacy.

This has been a good thread lads. But it is getting late and I must sleep soon so I will leave another to take the torch in my stead.

More adventures of Annie the pregnant Jew in Westeros coming next week

Attached: sleepy kitty.jpg (1024x733, 81K)

seriously why are sansa and danerys fighting?? totally no reason

>adding nothing
You are a brainlet. Go read the Vedas for the 53rd time.

Bitches. m i rite?

I hope you never post again cause you're not funny and there are already other /got/ threads up

They needed something to make Danny go bitch crazy so they killed a useless character beloved by her. It's obviously Unhinged Bitch Queen vs. Reasonable "I don't want power" Jon.

Remember, Danny wants Westeros power "just 'cause". She could have stayed and ruled a peaceful kingdom on the other continent. Now she knows she's not even entitled to the 7 Kingdom's based on her "muh heritage" logic

>I hope you never post again

That's where you're wrong

Attached: tfw no Anne Frank with a Dilly Bar gf.jpg (3118x4160, 1.84M)

Fucking hell,this is worst than jumper pretending to be chainmail shit

looks like a raging feminist with that short hair
she's gorgeous with long hair tho

Attached: main-qimg-d1da5e7a3b2f8c6989551a03810d44c6 (1).jpg (474x761, 74K)

Fucking kek

>Why are both he and Tyrion mental midgets now?
Characters can only be as smart as the people who write them.

>Go read the Vedas for the 53rd time
but the vedas are fucking excellent, what's your point?

his use of the euron image implies that he is wondering how euron doesn't think it's weird that tyrion would know

Yeah,dude, remember when Tolkien took a decade out from writing to go zorbing and watch hockey while eating fast food?

>literally talking about how they gave no shits during their final scene
Damn

...for you.

Further incites Danny's rage to make her crazy bitch queen compared go Jon's reasonable, calm leadership.

>why doesn't Sansa trust the hot dragon queen who up until last month never set foot in Westeros and is fucking her brother after just meeting him to be their Queen when every other person who has demanded their loyalty has fucked them over