/got/

The Baratheons are cursed to forever be cucked edition
Previous

Attached: 1547194286769.png (481x567, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1h9cwfFGOGY
twitter.com/Xbox/status/1125188426934902784
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sansa's outfit is so fucking hot

ahaaaaahahah why wouldn't euron realize something is up when her brother randomly knew she was pregnant

where in this photo was dany and her 12 good men standing?

Attached: 1539523018469.png (1920x1080, 2.97M)

>“Azor Ahai shall be born again amidst smoke and salt to wake dragons out of stone...”

>“Observing Dragonstone’s stone dragons Davos wonders to himself if the carved dragons were once real dragons, somehow turned to stone by the Valyrians.”

Dany or Jon use some sort of magic to animate the stone dragons at Dragonstone into actual dragons. That's what Euron is reacting to in the trailer.

EXPLAIN THIS SHIT

Attached: 1432548188711.jpg (2118x1143, 641K)

>be bran
>warg into birds in the battle of winterfell to 'scout' or something
>also be bran
>don't warg at all to warn the fleet about the dragon killing ambush fleet

What a motherfucker

Attached: 1536849739546.jpg (436x399, 31K)

first for KING BRAN

Attached: hack.png (600x419, 354K)

Yeah, I like the BDSM look it has. God damn do I wanna be her little bitch boy.

Is it too late for Euron to reveal himself as the viking sorcerer warlord he is in the books?

they cut down alot of trees to make ballistas and arrows and ballista accesories

Bran is actually Littlefinger wearing Bran's face. Screenshot thish.

The timeskipping and nonsensical cuts made that episode seem downright absurd. Top it off with the almost comedic shot of dany and 30 unsullied standing in a barren wasteland outside of a terrible looking cgi wall. I didnt think it could get worse than episode 3, but at least that was visually nice and coherent. This one takes the fucking cake.

Fuck D&D and fuck normies

>omniscient man balancing the powers such that he will become king
based

Doesn't Bran know what Ceraei is plotting EVERYTIME?
Why don't they ask him?
This show is so fucking retarded

and where did all the huge 45 degree slopes go?

what if.... HE ALWAYS KNEW HE WOULD BE KING SO, IN ORDER TO SET THINGS IN MOTION, HE HAD TO TELL JON ABOUT HIS PARENTAGE?

Otherwise I can't see why it was so urgent.

How did Ghost magically survive jumping into a thousand wights?

>GOD-KING BRAN ESTABLISHES BEST WESTEROS
>Cutting down Weirwood trees sends three generations of your family to the gulag
>Not crying enough at your Bran Tree is disrespecting the God-King

This is actually going to be kino. Can't wait to see him rule the land in the spinoff.

Why did they need 2 years to make season 8? Besides the writing, it's only 6 episodes

>ming
>not Stannis
BEND THE KNEE

...that's the point, yeah.
Baratheon has cuckold horns symbolism as their sigil is a Stag, cuckoldry as a theme of their House was intentional

why does emilia clarke overemote so fucking hard

I can't focus in any scene she's in or take it seriously, her expressions are so wacky

bottom left and top right are very similar and actually makes the city look somewhat livable. Other 2 are completely different

>Jon tells sam hes the best friend hes ever had
I GUESS ROBB NEVER EXISTED THEN FUK U JON

Attached: IMG_4596.jpg (459x422, 24K)

ᵂʰʸ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵒʳˢᵃᵏᵉn ᵐᵉ? ʸᵒᵘʳ ˡᵒʸᵃˡᵗʸ ʷᵃˢ ˢᵗʳᵒnᵍᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃn ᵃnʸ ˢᵗᵉᵉˡ.

Attached: R'hllorRises.jpg (1280x720, 351K)

King's Landing and Winterfell are sort of like Springfield from the Simpsons, in that the surrounding landscape changes for the sake of the plot.

finally you fags are starting to open your eyes. the deadpan eyes add to her attractiveness a lot as well

Attached: file.png (1077x714, 919K)

>build gendry/romance over every fucking season
>Arya herself choses to fuck gendry the night before the end of the world
>Gendry actually gets rewarded for doing something and gets legitamized
>Literally the first thing he does is find Arya to tell her and ask her to come with him to make a new home
>"um no sweetie im no ones girl >:)"

What was even the fucking point?

Wait did they rebuild the sept too?

King*
The fewer grammar mistakes made, the better

they asked GRRM to write a single line of dialogue

I TOLD YOU AZOR SANSA

BUT YOU DIDNT LISTEN

Attached: A4F40F9D-0761-4F86-8C2E-32F98B5144DB.jpg (700x700, 185K)

>Danyfags completely and irrevocably blown the fuck out by Sansa the mindtrick queen setting the shit in motion to get her brotherfu on the throne
>Jonerysfags completely decimated when Jon inevitable imaples Dany with Longclaw
>Jonsa endgame imminent
/OUR SHIP/

Attached: 1477592097032.jpg (1080x1349, 104K)

women's lib bullshit, yaaas kween, downfall of the western world, the usual.

>Bran becomes king
>On his wheelchair iron throne
>summons thousands of random girls from all the seven kingdoms
>they kneel down and ask what their grace summoned them here for
>"The Rape... do you remember it?"
>all the girls were survivors of various rapes

Bran and Gendry and Rickon and Joffrey and Tommen and Jojen and Dickon and Lancel and Loras are so handsome.

You’d be living in the past too if this was your life

Attached: F8CB463E-2718-441A-B2A2-012D048BA09E.jpg (1600x1200, 961K)

i haven't forsaken you, your grace. one god, one realm, one king.

Attached: STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS!.jpg (1080x1067, 96K)

baelishbros... im tired of waiting.....

Sophie: a shit
Sansa: a goddess

I HAVE NEVER FORSAKEN YOU, YOUR GRACE! MY KNEE IS ALWAYS BENT! OURS IS THE FURY!

I am starting to like this new Shansha desu

the king who lost the north

Fucking based Sansanon

Attached: sansan.gif (245x256, 1.71M)

reminder book Sansa is still a virgin

I want her to take that choke chain and use it on me.

hai looking for Targaryen seed where can I find pls?

Attached: 1557089647750.jpg (7312x7200, 2.89M)

if this is true, D&D may redeem themselves at last

Why didn't Arya just one shot cersie, the mountain and urine??

>Jaime moving on from Cersei
>Who has tried to kill him
>Plies his femcel buddy with alcohol to take her v card
>Hang with your bro
>Bronn says yeah she sent me to kill you
>Maybe I'll go back to Cersei :)

Jon will betray Dany but she won't die
Jon will die
Cersei will die
nobody will sit on the throne
the show will end with the people ruling themselves through democracy
clap here

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S08E04.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-GoT.mkv_snapshot_00.17.07_[2019.05.05_23.46.23 (1920x1080, 97K)

nth for SanSan handholding

who else been posting in these threads for hours?

Attached: thread watcher.png (284x308, 13K)

what about arya, he's handsome too

ATTENTION
>ATTENTION
ATTENTION
>ATTENTION
ATTENTION
>ATTENTION
A MAN WITH SQUEAKY SHOES WALKS PAST A MIC AT 1:09:30 AND 1:09:42
THAT IS ALL.
ATTENTION
>ATTENTION
ATTENTION
>ATTENTION
ATTENTION
>ATTENTION

Attached: giphy (5).gif (250x189, 391K)

that doesn't change the fact that the city is on steep coast with hills and there is no plains

I've always loved Sansa/Sophie, hottest slag on the show desu

Attached: TeAx.gif (268x402, 1.99M)

long hair meera a not best. if i were bran i'd go further back to season 3 era

I wonder what this guy is up to.

Attached: image.png (394x387, 210K)

Twost: The mountain is Arya in disguise

Seeing normies that were completely fine with episode 3 but that are up in arms about this last one is actually fucking hilarious.

damn they're hot

This fucking geek Cersei. She has her laser dragon killing arrows on the walls right? And Dany is like only 200 meters away, like those arrows killed a fucking moving dragon from kilometers away with accuracy. SO WHY DOESNT SHE JUST SHOOT AND KILL HER AND END THE WAR RIGHT THERE?

Attached: CX3E8hNU0AAtW0L.jpg (768x1024, 100K)

post yfw your dragon dies

Attached: 1527212508531.png (521x426, 297K)

I wonder how that whore in Volantis who looked like Dany who Jorah fucked after he got exiled and who liked that mercenary captains ass is doing

Why would GRRM mention her twice in the series and not finish her story?

wimp lo makes a cemo

Anyone else think this episode was actually pretty good despite the typical D&D shit? I can definitely see the books going this way, and with book Euron it will be pretty cool.

Not as bad as tyrions speech at the end
>think of your baayybaayy

But this meera has a big bush and probably nice asshair as well ;)

Fuck yeah, I also want her to use it as a leash and walk me like her little pet.

>Bran told me about the rape, Sansa.

Attached: 14.jpg (3150x2100, 2.05M)

>Bronn is going to end up on the fucking small council

Attached: 1524376612163.jpg (1920x1080, 318K)

>I'm bleeding, making me the victor.

The dragon has Armour u dumb fuck. That’s why he is surprised. It’s obvious.

Attached: 6C0BD53A-9EE5-4E54-9192-BECD1874B4D8.jpg (1024x725, 70K)

Explain why Jaime and Tyrion shouldn't have instantly killed Bronn.

im not a dommy mommy fag but good lord the things i would let her do to me and or my penis

Attached: Sansa-Stark-Wears-Armor-Game-Thrones-Season-8.png (742x1024, 764K)

>Jonsa
i like how you think user, jon should have slayed that redhead pussy 2 seasons ago

Attached: 1530053792405.jpg (1242x1194, 881K)

Everytime my boi Euron does something kewl the fags start whining.
Member the sneks?

>I have to tell Sansha and Arya
>They muh family
>They deserve the troof
...Why?
WHY does he need to tell them?
There isn't anything beneficial coming out of it.
It isn't about honor or loyalty or whatever noble character trait you want to ascribe to it.

WHY???

Attached: 12.24.jpg (1920x1080, 71K)

Do you think someone who blew up the sept with the high sparrow all the tyrells but the old infertile lady her own uncle kevan who was warden of the west and tons of religious figures and nobles would do something so rule-breaking?

Me too

It took them all this time to realize that maybe this was a good idea?

Probably beating someone with a stick to make them an expert ninja

Attached: 3584AD3A-96BA-40E2-9191-6EF041841204.jpg (780x520, 113K)

Danny getting a metaphorical dick in the ass is always a good thing in my book.

Jorah gets cucked, so he goes back to find the whore and marry her. She'll be so grateful to be out of the whorehouse that she won't say anything when he calls her Dany and cries on her shoulder

I'm tired of waiting lads

Attached: file.png (750x410, 543K)

AHM SORREH DANNEH
DEY DESERF DA TROOF

Attached: uncl.png (645x729, 216K)

Because family > Targ thot.
It's the only thing he did correctly this episode.

She is Tyrions first wife.

mark where dany and crew were standing

Attached: 1552220852095.png (1920x1083, 1.47M)

I want her to ash a cigarette on me, or even piss on me.

took em that long to basically do what horsemen did for 2000 years?

I thought it was very in-character for Arya to refuse his offer. She's not some knight or a trophy wife, she's a killing machine. I doubt she thinks she has a bright future ahead of her.

>Gendry Rivers
Shouldn't he be a Waters?

Attached: wish you just get kept rowing.png (1920x1080, 868K)

Claiming this thread for /our girl/ Sansa

Attached: demlegs.gif (268x268, 542K)

>tfw same shit happens but instead of the ballista he uses the fucking dragonbinder and takes the dragons from her

Attached: IMG_7725.jpg (1082x818, 83K)

because he's foolishly loyal and honest, just like ned

EURON WILL WIN EURON WILL WIN EURON WILL WIN EURON WILL WIN EURON WILL WIN EURON WILL WIN EURON WILL WIN EURON WILL WIN EURON WILL WIN

Reminder that the ONLY PROPER WAY to end the show now is to have Euron kill everyone else.

Euron killed off the Sand Snakes and the Dorne arc in Season 7. The entire show is basically on par with the SS and Dorne arc. Ergo, D&D will have Euron kill everyone else off. He functions as meta-commentary for how ridiculous the show's writing has gotten.

D&D are edgelords at heart. They made GoT because they wanted to adapt the Red Wedding.They will want their Red Wedding esque moment to end the show.

What better way to subvert expectations than to set up Euron, a rapey jolly 'chad' white male to be the real final victor???

>Normies are gonna know what it felt like when Dabid raped and murdered Stannis and everything else good

Attached: Euron Our King BTFOs Rhaegal and Dragon Slut.jpg (1079x604, 41K)

>yeah I'll take large serving of nothing happens, easy on the Stannis, please

Because hes their bro. did you forget the previous 7 seasons?

Seven Kingdoms will be
>Dorne
That new prince
>Highgarden
Bronn
>Lanistervania
Tyrion
>Reach
Blacksmith
>Winterfell
Sana
>Veil
???
>Riverrun
???

CERSEI could have wiped out drogon, the queen and tyrion. Why didn't she!? She kills Misandei but not their fucking dragon who is in point blank range? I just can't enjoy this show anymore, it's retarded.

I know, it's fucking dumb.

SPOILERS

Since Tyrion blabbed about the baby in front of everyone, wouldn’t Euron realize, after he assumed it was his baby earlier in the episode, with Tyrion knowing Cersei is preggers means that the baby was there from before Euron banged her?

Does that not raise an eyebrow or two?

It wouldn't make sense for her to be with Gendry because that's not her. If she had accepted his proposal, you guys would have been up in arms about that too

They were on the kings road not at kings landing in the meeting with Cersei

Attached: 1535038560979.jpg (500x663, 71K)

because Bronn is an epic™ cool™ badass™ killer

Dragon's aren't meant to need armour once they're adults. You need to hit them in the eye with a ballista to kill them. But I shapose that's off the table as well

>Khaleesi...come closer
>The nomad shitkins...the dothraki...I tried to make sure that all of those subhumans died in the charge...
>But *coughs up blood*
>But I think a few may have survived...I'm so sorry Khaleesi...please make sure they are all dead for me
>Please...and the castrated niggers too, please check that none of them are alive...this is my last wish, my Khaleesi...
>The White Man's burden Khaleesi....
*looks at camera*
>the darkies from the summer isles, the shitskins of essos, the chinks from yi ti, it's our duty to rule them
>non white races shall not despoil westeros
>goodbye Khaleesi....

vocaroo.com/i/s1h9cwfFGOGY

>mfw Jorah Brownsbane "whitebringer" failed to kill all the Dothraki and unsullied.

"Failure in love, failure in life, failed protector of the realm, here lies Ser Jorah, he never scored"

Attached: Jorah1.jpg (590x350, 27K)

You’re so fucking annoying we all agree you’re so epic smart and so totally called it dude you get mad pussy now stfu

please dump all your AAAAAAAA SAVE ME pics i really like them

Attached: nightking.png (637x386, 335K)

>sophie cant get Kit
>she settles for another manlet
she wants the longclaw BADLY

This

>Because hes their bro.
he was literally going to kill them, he also assaulted tyrion out of nowhere. he's a treasonous cuntbag who apparently lost all character development and is now back to DUDE IMMA SELLSWORD MUH CASTLE

I want to be her arranged husband and have her constantly look at me with complete apathy

wasn't he storm in the books?

Attached: 1535884681550.png (572x280, 27K)

So you would deny your entire history because your cunt of an auntie wants a toy?
fuck her.

The writers are too dumb, they forgot

wasn't Jon capable of some cunning and political strategy back in the Night's Watch?

did resurrection just fry him of IQ points or something?

>Ned keeps the secret for 20 years
>Sansa keeps the secret for 2 minutes

horses are actually quite hard to armour and generally not worth it unless you're rich enough to afford a VERY good horse for battle

it was beautiful

Sweetrobin and radmure are still around retard

I would like her to sit on my face with my tongue deep in her asshole

He was there to kill them you fucking retard. Fuck I'm so tired of le meme mercenary

Darkstar ruling Dorne. Weak men will never rule Dorne again, only DAYNE CHADS

>aryas a killing machine not your trophy wife!!!

Attached: IMG_4732.jpg (640x911, 78K)

I don't think you know what you're talking about but that wouldn't change shit since the king's road goes to king's landing you god damn retard

That would actually be fucking orgasmic
>lines his sacrificial fuck boys line up and has them toot away her dragons like the mad man he is
Pls happen

YOU ALL FUCKING PROMISED YOU ALL FUCKING SAID HE WAS COMING BACK. I HATE YOU /GOT/

Attached: Stannis-Baratheon.png (1024x768, 1.12M)

>an unironic showfag
holy shit kill yourself

Bran is fucking based he doesnt give A SHIT on whats going on, if anything cersei will just use him as a weapon, hes just a living history book. Hes made no objections so far to cersei, he was just scared of the Night KING

god she is a germanic beauty, the blood of my roman ancestors makes me want to OLIVE that.

Attached: meinneger.jpg (479x534, 25K)

>Dorne
New Prince
>Highgarden, capital of the Reach
Bronn married to Sam's sister
>Westerlands
Distant Lannister cousin since they breed like feral cats
>Stormlands
Gendry
>Vale
Robin Arryn, ruled by Royce
>Riverlands
Edmure, still in the dungeons

t. seething Danycuck

>ShowRon is a shitty and pale imitation of his counterpart.

BECAUSE IT WOULD BE ALL THE MORE SURPRISING, IN A D&D FASHION, FOR HIM TO BE THE VICTOR

If they hyped him up, it would take away from the surprise. THAT IS EXACTLY WHY they haven't portrayed him as the ominous "next step in evil above Ramsay" threat he is in the books. HOWEVER PILOU ASBAEK HIMSELF HYPED HIMSELF AS SUCH, but then later "claimed" he was just joking

WHAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO KEEP IN MIND IS THAT D&D WERE PRIMARILY ATTRACTED TO ADAPTING ASOIAF BECAUSE OF THE RED WEDDING

They are nihilistic edgelords at heart, not Danyfags or Jonfags.

If they truly cared that much about show backlash, they would have never let Sansa get raped. They would have never let Rickon and the Tyrells die. If they were such Danyfags they would never have had her execute the Tarlys.

THEY GET OFF ON SHOCKING THE AUDIENCE WHICH IS WHY THE FOCUS HAS BARELY BEEN ON EURON AND WHY THEY HAVE BUILT UP JON AND DANY AND TYRION AS GENERIC PROTAGONISTS

There is one last thing you have to keep in mind, and it is the fact that EURON FUNCTIONS AS META-COMMENTARY ON HOW RIDICULOUS THINGS HAVE GOTTEN IN TERMS OF WRITING. Having him kill all the 'good' characters off would be a poetic way to end the show, because in a somewhat subtle way IT WOULD FIT THE PATTERNS THE SHOW STARTED SETTING WHEN IT WENT DOWNHILL IN SEASON 5

Attached: Euron Shown Behind To Make Him Look Subordinate To Cersei When He Really Is Not.png (1075x552, 733K)

>tfw no Jonsnu bf to dom

He wouldn't have let Danny throw her dragon on the shitter like she did.

Attached: 1528735285610.jpg (334x334, 14K)

>decide to watch with some friends
>way too much yelling and hollering during the ep
>someone was eating chips which was piercing and ruining quiet scenes

I’m just going to watch the next ep alone. I just want to watch it and soak it in.
When I watch something serious, im fine with some comments, but for the most part I want it relatively silent. And people shouldn’t be eating chips or loud snacks. Am I just jaded?

Attached: A9ABD3B4-9CEE-4F0E-B43E-D3A501C3D710.jpg (680x372, 25K)

I think armor would be too heavy for drogon to fly anyway, he's already stressing physics

I don't even remember who those are after you tell me.

Wouldn’t he be waters because he was born in kings landing?

Shansha talking shit about the mad queen is kino.

>So you would deny your entire history because your cunt of an auntie wants a toy
He lived his whole live as a fucking Stark, he stayed in Winterfell, worships the Old Gods, joins the fucking Night's Watch, etc etc. He's North through and through.

>Dany goes to speak with Cersei
>Cersei has 20 Scorpions and 100s of Archers
>Dany has her dragon in point blank range
>Cersei is willing to kill Misandei, showing she doesn't care about honor, but not to fucking kill Dany and Drogon
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THIS SHOW, D&D ARE FUCKING KEKS

Attached: doom.jpg (239x211, 12K)

DABID LAUGHED AT SELMY'S DEATH

YOU THINK THEY'D BRING BACK THE MANNIS?

t. pussy little beta bitch
This show is fucking garbage and you want to treat it seriously.

seethe more. without bronn there would be no adventure in this fantasy tale

do you guys think the spinoffs will be better than this?

The kingsroad and kings landing are two different places

>implying the D&D goym would ever let le bad guys win
reddit would unironically have their heads on a pike. They don't have the balls for it.

Genius

It's Jaimes, Euron is raising his wife's son.

Attached: 1556586750378.jpg (947x1487, 470K)

Edmund is in control of Riverrun

Dragons are literally magical bullshit in GoT but I don't think the shows have made it that clear desu
However the solution is "how much valyrian steel can we melt down with dragonfire since that shit is indestructible"

Pacing was ass. Acting was ass. The end of the episode was ass. Everything else was passable I suppose

wait, where the fuck is edmure????

XBOX TARG GAME

twitter.com/Xbox/status/1125188426934902784

It will be worse by a magnitude of 10.

>Ser Bran Flowers of the Brightside, Bastard of Las Vegas, Leader of the Killers,

they're either gonna be dogshit or an underrated kino masterpiece

Yea Forums has been surprised before

So what did you all think of this episode? I have to say, I thought it was one of the better ones since dumb and dumber have been flying without the books.

You don't understand user, she wants to kill them slowly, or something. Idk even know she blew up the sept of balor and killed her enemies instantly. Ask D&D lol it's the stupidest thing of the episode

Is that from the Telltale game? Did they not finish it?

umm i enhanced this one scene from the preview wtf is going on here

varys on the left? who's in the middle, and it looks like dany/jon at the throne embracing, is he stabbing her or are they getting married or something?

Attached: enhanced.jpg (1906x841, 121K)

The kingsroad is not a place moron, it's a fucking road that travels from kings landing all the way to the wall

Only if D&D don't write them

>tfw was gonna have a farewell wank for Missy but the sansa posting has me on the fence
Which one lads

Attached: IMG_9477.jpg (720x900, 125K)

She's the smartest woman alive and the Lady of Winterfell.

>The kingsroad's quality varies from place to place. Its main section is between King's Landing and the Neck and sustains numerous inns and villages along its length.
no shit retard
the road goes to king's landing
saying they're on the kingsroad means they could be on the kingsroad outside king's landing (which they were as you could tell by the giant fucking walls, ape brains)

how the fuck are ballistae doing more damage to ships than a fucking full broadside from a Ship of the line enough to sink an entire fleet in minutes?

dude have sex then remember that bronn has always been an opportunistic sellsword. so what that he bitchslapped tyrion? tyrions a little bitch and it was just some bantz

Realistically, its a controller. A game would be very interesting and its weird that despite LOTR getting 3 good tie in games plus some fairly decent ones like BFME and Third Age, Game of Thrones has gotten fuck all video games

So I'm supposed to believe that Varys is willing to commit treason against the person he's conspired for years to get onto the throne and is poised to end the war in favor of an honorable man with a greater claim? Jon is basically Ned lite and Varys didn't really do shit for Ned.

Doesn’t matter. He would kill her after everything is over anyway. He’s not sharing the 7 kingdoms with pussy

Attached: Capture.jpg (1564x890, 129K)

>my roman ancestors
uh huh

Attached: 1492211488327.jpg (634x1024, 134K)

The new Prince of Dorne is undoubtedly going to be some kind of Dayne, right? The show hasn't mentioned any other Dornish houses but Martell and Dayne

OK, I'm reposting this from a previous thread, can someone answer me this before this one dies:

Is there any reason why Cersei would assume Missandei is important? Did she see her with Danny at some point and I forgot about it, or is it just one of those things that was just written for convenience's sake? I found it odd that she was treated as this important PoW, there would be no way for Cersei to know what her relationship with Danny is and that was pretty much the only thing that made her valuable. What even was her place in Cersei's army? Wasn't she just like a translator or something?

>the show will unironically end with davos, tyrion, and sam discussing tax policy

it's been in front of us this entire time.

*sips*

Attached: 1532707465966.jpg (1064x1181, 452K)

>normies will literally lose their minds
>some will literally take their own lives
based eldritch show is based
Euron truly is god

Attached: 12435256234.jpg (284x177, 6K)

They’ll start off as dogshit trying to pander to normies, they’ll lose the popularity and go back to their kino roots before getting canceled.

Maybe I'm stupid but I actually liked this episode until the last scene

Also I don't think it really makes sense for Varys' character to tell his schemes to someone else in plain english, especially something as risky as treason

Attached: 1511295211405.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

The Long Night spinoff that has a load of kangz in the cast will be great for this general

Attached: FaceApp_1557113016382.jpg (1570x822, 106K)

f

Attached: 1552694986262.webm (1920x1080, 2.98M)

don't ask questions
they had her get caught so they could kill off a character

that's literally it
don't think beyond that because the writers didn't themselves

I'm pretty sure that's just Dany sitting there

Give me a quick rundown on the spinoffs. Are we going to be getting Aegon the Conqueror?

It should be either Waters (based on location) or Storm (father being Bobby B). I have no idea where Dabid got the idea that Gendry is a Rivers.

She could be leaning on him after he shanks her in the stomach

Did anyone else just feel genuinely bored with this episode?

Two things, could be more but:
>Danny, instead of being happy that there is another targarien alive, just thinks about the throne, a cunt.
>Jon, even if he doesn't want the throne, finally has a name, why he should hide that?
I commend your loyalty to your waifu faggot but the mad queen is an awful human being.

based bronn gets what he wants while threatening cucknnisters

this it was a good decision from a writing pov

What a little snitch, seriously, that pissed me off to no end.

why is danny bitching about jon being a targaryen?

they just marry and no problem on who has a claim

i have no life

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (363x602, 37K)

TWO FUCKING EPISODES LEFT. How the fuck can they recover from the heap of shit these last 2 were?

It's Bad Poosy

A Dayne...

like Gerold Dayne, perhaps

So why didn't Euron wonder how Tyrion knew that Cersei was pregnant? Didn't Euron just find out moments earlier himself?

Literal shit tier writing.

Any porn lookalike? I'm horny as a lion

He wants Tyrion to betray him because she expect him to tell Dany, who will kill him and thus put in motion the events that will lead to her fall from the throne.

The whole ordeal with Rhaegal's death and Missandei's capture was mind-numbingly stupid. Everything else was 6/10, seasons 6-7 tier

Attached: Capture.jpg (1159x910, 65K)

Even if it was nice we all know that current Cersei would impale Thyrion on the spot.
Everything about that scene was super retarded.

I think he expected Tyrion to get it, so he had to make it obvious cause Tyrion is written like a dumbfuck now. But Tyrion has become so stupid he was surprised by it.

Worst part of the entire episode is how Ghost was treated. He doesn't get any love, he's maimed, disfigured from fighting and he gets nothing, no pets, no love from Jon. Just fucking nothing.

Poor fucking dog, he deserves better... I'd pet him...

the absolute madman, a chaotic cunt til the end

There is only one answer user, submit to your queen

Attached: 5c40948a524147205720ccf3-750-563.jpg (750x563, 61K)

cast them

Attached: file.png (566x596, 501K)

Because of her pride

>the writers are such hacks that they don't even remember basic details and just give him a random bastards name
I'm sure they had his as gendry snow until someone reminded them that someone from the south would be rivers or some stupid shit

Yes it was dull as shit. The ending made it worse by making it dull and dumb

If it gets dany killed it’ll be worth it

Tyrion knows that Dany is nuts, he is just stupidly clinging to his ideals despite living in clown world

Naomi Watts is great and GRRM is writing the show. It has potential. If they don't stick the landing of this show, and it's looking like they clearly won't, then I think a lot of people are going to be skeptical of a spin off.

TURN

OFF

YOUR

BRAIN.

STOP

QUESTIONING

EVERYTHING

HAVE

SEX

normie salt i fucking glorious

Attached: 5437656.jpg (922x543, 63K)

some more shit

golden company assembled in battle formation outside of king's landing

Attached: Untfdawesfitled.jpg (1906x901, 230K)

Cleanin' corpses.

>he still expects this show to make any kind of fucking sense
Just turn your brain off, bro :^)

>tfw Brianne has sex and you still haven't

Dany sees how the northerners and wildlings adore Jon for being a war hero, and sees how they love him and would prefer him as King
Dany is terrified that if word of his claim became known, the people would want him as King more than they want her
Dany doesn't want to be sidelined for something she sees as something she's been fighting for her whole life. She doesn't want to share it, she wants to be the main power

I liked everyone getting drunk and being actual characters for a bit part. Almost like season 1. Just a shame it wasn't earned.

she's just sitting on the throne, moron. The person on the left has a spear and is an unsullied (so likely Greyworm), the left person on the stairs is short and Tyrion, Dany is just sitting on the throne, right person on stairs could be varys but for some tard reason looks like Jaime

God, there will be full of dicks and bad choreography, also stupid battle plans and shitty political plot.
Will be kino for meme reasons.

Stark version is better desu

Attached: Aegon and cousins.png (611x459, 618K)

Jon has zero reason to give a fuck about his Targaryen heritage.

Someone fucking answer this. It makes zero sense.

I'm not touching anything else ASOIAF-related that isn't TWOW. I'm fucking done after this shitshow.

>Cersei
>killing Tyrion by arrow fire
Doubt it

Yes, that's what I assumed, but I need to double check with other people because sometimes this show is so poorly written it makes me feel like I forgot to take my crazy pills and I'm going insane.

No, he's not acknowledged so he doesn't get a second name.

Just imagine it. Him fucking his sister and burning men alive. Fuck man. Incest is hot.

>write your show specifically to pander to bandwagoning shock-and-awe normalfags
>go too far and now they're pissed unironically

Attached: 1534206637961.gif (500x281, 1.51M)

i thought the same but might come up next ep

why do people expect GRRM to do a better job than the show when he can't even figure out the Meereenese Knot?

If you remember how the sopranos ended i would dare to say that HBO doesn't give a flying fuck about what the public expect.

That city doesn't look large enough for 1 million people. Barely looks large enough for 10.000.

Marriage doesn't solve it. Marrying a queen doesn't make a man king in any history, and doesn't do anything in GoT either

>Cercei gets rapped right next to her dead children
>nobody cares
>slave girl dies
>twitter loses their shit
Woke-twitter.jpg

LITERALLY WHERE IN KINGS LANDING IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE

why does davos even exist now?

It is literally mind boggling how they fucked Jaime up so bad.

Honestly, where do we go from here?

>tfw no lanklet gf to bully me for being a manlet even though i dont actually mind being a manlet
its not fucking fair bros im sick of only womanlets being into me

that's not how it works
please refrain from speaking on subject you have little understanding of

I can't wait for the Valryian Empire as a multiethnic democratic state, with designated PoC and LBGT representation

>woc dying in chains

Attached: C8D27F08-DD9B-45CC-8541-C8114647CDF7.jpg (500x750, 137K)

Is that book cannon?

>Incest is hot.
this is your brain on asoiaf/got

Showrunners really don't understand walls do they?

I think it's clear that this episode isn't going to be a proper battle episode since we never heard reports of weeks and weeks of filming around King's Landing for a major battle, we only heard about the Winterfell battle production

so it's going to be some disappointing dragon or wildfire VFX and it'll be over in moments

tyrion looks like he's in deep shit?
varys getting executed scene?

Attached: fsserfs.jpg (830x431, 45K)

Arya didn't fuck him for romance moron. She just wanted to get laid in case she fucking died before she had the chance. Remember how she looked disappointed and facing away from Gendry

Missandei was there when they showed cersei the wight. She knows missy is danys handmaid in chief

best got tie in game is a free mod anyway

Attached: o4omcpwzpcv01.jpg (507x633, 156K)

I actually started autistically screeching when Gendry was called "Rivers" instead of "Waters."

It just goes to show you how little D&D care about attention to detail. They literally do not even give a single fuck to properly name Gendry according to his place of birth.

what about a wildfyre catapault? would that kill it?

FROM THE NORMIES SALT AND THE THIS TRAINWRECKS SMOKE THE PRINCE WHO WAS PROMISED WILL HAVE HIS REVENGE!

Attached: Visit True King.png (1356x1656, 1007K)

She's right, though. They're going out of their way to make her kick the dog. Of course she's right for the wrong reasons, but still.
>Cercei gets rapped
Did they give her a mixtape?

Do you think Brienne's first time was disappointing? she must have a very large vagina and Jaime was intoxicated

You're dumb as fuck, dude.

I'm actually quite curious as to what you believe the kings(((ROAD))) was

>Everyone from winterfell to king’s landing discussing the capture of Missandei as if anyone would have known or given a shit about some translator that dany had

This was cringe

It's a metaphor for how the showrunners treated their fans

>MERYN FOOKIN' TRANT

Attached: KcbeNRg.jpg (463x488, 74K)

She bounces in all the right places

close up of the golden company they look like dog shit
armor you'd find in a 1950s historical b-movie
i'm wondering though who the mother fucker is in the middle of the infantry with the black cloak, euron?

Attached: sefrse.jpg (804x405, 92K)

THIS PIC SHOWS JON STABBING DANY WITH LONGCLAW. AZOR AHAI SHALL BE BORN AGAIN AMIDST SMOKE AND SALT TO WAKE DRAGONS OUT OF STONE. THAT IS WHAT EURON IS SURPRISED ABOUT IN THE PREVIEW. JON IS FLYING IN WITH DOZENS OF DRAGONS TO FUCK UP EVERYONE. SCREENCAP THIS IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Attached: 1484085305842.gif (500x500, 1.03M)

DELETE THIS

>Not LBGTQYZ+-*$
Um, excuse me sweety? The door is that way fantasy doesn't need your toxicity anymore.

Na, don't worry I had an incest fetish way before. GoT just makes me wish I was a purple eyed silver haired king who also fucks his sisters

>woc
Does anyone else feel creeped out when they read this? If I were a black woman I think I'd feel weirdly dehumanized to have this acronym applied to me.

Attached: fde1l4nbnhjz.jpg (1500x1000, 289K)

I would agree 100% with you if it wasn't for the quips

Why does it look like they're wearing cheap leather cosplay?

HHAHAHHAAHA NORMIE FAGGOTS BTFO

Just by the outfit alone she looks like someone of some importance and not a fighter. Putting her out on the wall was to show they had her and then Tyrion confirmed she was important to them by demanding her immediate release. If there was no confirmation they'd kill her all the same to see the reaction.

Watching reactions from Danyfags on Youtube is hilarious

Good. We will tear down their idols and put their gods to the sword.

Attached: Euron.png (768x512, 220K)

Nobody talking about how they fucking ruined him, too?

Attached: bronn.jpg (1120x640, 188K)

Will she be okay?

Attached: mpv-shot0018.jpg (455x479, 51K)

Attached: 0.jpg (1852x1069, 434K)

The people running HBO from those days are long gone fren

I accept your concession of defeat

THEY WILL SEE OUR SAILS AND PRAY

>She's right, though.
seething r/freefolk faggot

the first one will be about the Long Night
there's another one that will have something to do with Targaryens, maybe Aegon

If Bran ends up sitting on the iron throne it will be perhaps the worst writing decision ever put to paper.

I'm not joking, why on worth if Jon gives danny the nothing personal treatment and then goes and lives in the north, why on earth would anyone in the seven kingdoms say:

>Hmmm well all this bloodshed and endless war for the past 5 years since King Roberts death hasn't taught us anything'
>There really hasn't been any kind of moral shift in our society, leading us to see the weakness and ultimate futility of the institutions we all held as sacred.

>NAH SENPAI, HOL UP, says some character who tested well with HBO audience surveys, what if we elect some retarded cripple to be the king as if nothing happened.

REMINDER
- Bran literally only exists to help defeat the big bad who was inexplicably killed off half way through the season.
- None of the lords would even be able tell hes anything more than a vegetable because he cant use his super powers in the south cause their aren't any wearwoods.

Am i missing something here, have i passed into a comma in my sleep and had my brain starved of oxygen, making me as about effective ruler a king as bran would be????

Attached: 1524503514690.jpg (349x326, 61K)

t. thin skinned white guy
Somehow I doubt it, dude.

.Renly married Brienne and dumped Loras in my game.

Then he gave her syphilis.

Still a better love story than Jaime.

move, sansha

gonna laugh my ass off if the leak about the golden company betraying cersei is true

we're just happy he got off light compared to the routes they went with all the other characters

this representation shit has got to stop, it's just retards taking it super personal when something happens to a character who's of their/some race, gender, sexual orientation, etc.

>Rhaenys, Aegon and Visenying-ling-ping-pong Targaryen

Attached: natalie-kenly-bree-olson-charlie-sheen.jpg (520x390, 45K)

Holy fuck what a terrible episode. Looks like everyone has a teleportation device now.

You kinda died

I honestly don't know why they even included him
He showed up saying he wants to switch sides, and is now a giant walking target for assassination, but is going to switch back to cersei clearly when he realises the dragons are all gonna fucking die

>attacking clearly the most heavily defended part of the city where all the scorpions and GC are

epic CGI pitched battle brah

Attached: 1534462296843.jpg (500x551, 93K)

only the Long Night is confirmed but i remember they specifically said that Bobby's Bebellion was never gonna be made

/got/ actually thinks he's based, its fucking hilarious. People here are dumb as shit and would praise anything if it meant someone on twitter was upset about it.

>ruined
fuck you he deserves that castle for being too unpaid

in fact they got off lightly the fucking cunts

Aren't the Lannisters a quadrillion in debt with them?

what are you going to do with your life to fill the gap spent posting on /got/

hobbies, work, games?

Attached: 1552327418251.webm (478x338, 1.62M)

>the character whos entire arc has been being a bastard and earning his rightful place in the world doesn't give a fuck about being the descendant of the former king's bloodline.
Wew, waifufags are retarded indeed.

Why wasn't Cersie's army outside the gate and the balistas infront of the army lads?

I just don't understand it.

How are there any unsullied left when they were almost all outside of the castle, and in front of a barrier that was lit on fire? It was even made a point in the episode with Grey Worm realizing that he was sacrificing almost all the unsullied outside the castle when he broke the bridge to prevent them from retreating, and we see multiple shots of thousands of unsullied outside the walls still holding the line as the undead rampage through. We know the undead all get to the barrier and just stop, so there was no way any unsullied were still out there fighting.

And at the same time, somehow there's still Dothraki alive, despite 99.99% of them perishing on that charge straight into the undead horde in which all their flaming swords go out. We see maybe a few of them get back to the lines with Jorah, but barely a few hundred could have made it back.

NOTHING MAKES ANY SENSE IN THIS SHOW ANYMORE.

Attached: 1517207490782.png (967x954, 554K)

>Sopranos ended two seasons too late and with a gimmick
I'd say HBO is right on the spot here.

You're an idiot

What happened to Meera again? I forgot

Damn why not?

>and out of the series

This

For le badass assassin he's missing the only show in town

he's on KING BRAN'S council

Post actually good Targs who don't lose their dragons to Lannisters

Attached: visenya__aegon__rhaenys_targaryen_by_andrewryanart_d7nwj0y-pre.jpg (996x802, 111K)

apparently sansa goes to the iron bank and convinces them to give her lots of money and she pays the golden company to work for her instead

lmao

Remember to reduce, reuse, and recycle threads boys

Bran isn't even an option, he doesn't even try to rule winterfell let alone the world

>he was actually very enthusiastic about it
>he went into pretty intense detail Sansa

yes

Didn't they also mention Dothrakis when even D&D made a point of saying they were wiped out in the post-game thing?

lol they just lose their dragons to savage sand people instead

He was back at winterfell, even if he saw the fleet, hownwould he tell daenerys

At best he could warn that there was a fleet with ballistae but she should have predicted that since bronn shot one of her dragons

Naomi's in it?

t. nigger

what happened in episode 4? I can't be bothered to watch it

You're a big waiter

just read the threads faget

you appear to be using logic, a major mistake when trying to assess the work of D. Benioff and D. B. Weiss

>Visenying-ling-ping-pong Targaryen

Attached: 1493414669307.jpg (250x250, 11K)

>Dany talking to Jon while Varys hangs around

Amazing

Julie Kay

OURS IS THE LAST LAUGHTER

a brutha can't get a QRD, rather than having to wade through this shit? These threads are boring with the based Maario poster

>Cersei is willing to kill Misandei, showing she doesn't care about honor
What?

She's a concubine for some powerful man in Lys, maybe ruling trough him. Implied that her Hightower relatives will seek help from her.

You pic, maybe.

Otherwise probably try and achieve something irl, I'm not doing very much with what I've got atm

>Arya gives birth in episode 6 because fast travel
>it comes out and jumps at cersei, stabbing her with valyrian steel wolverine claws
>takes off its face; it's Syrio Forel
>says "not today" in baby voice
>winks at the camera

No

No never. When he joined the Wildlings it was only because a superior in the Night's Watch ordered him to. He couldn't even pretend to be on their side for 5 seconds once they crossed the wall and alerted Ygritte and the others early that he was a traitor because he is far too stupid and honorable. He has never told even one lie in his life.

Is there a way of fast travel or is the timeline completely fucked?
How the fuck did they find out so fast in winterfell they were one dragon short and they had captured Missandei?
Why the fuck did they even capture Missandei?
Why didn't Cersei shot Dany on the spot?
Why is everyone cursing so much?
How did Tyrion knew Cersei was pregnant?
Why did Missandei say dracarys?

Literally a perfect human being.

EXPECTATIONS: SUBVERTED
BASED

Attached: 1557093227559.jpg (500x390, 119K)

The Night King comes back as the Day King with the spirits of all the good and just warriors who died and aides Dany and her forces in the final battle.

"cuckold horns"

Day King! Fighter of the Night King!