Dany's fate

Anyone else feeling sorry for this bitch even though the clues were there all along?
>drogon flies away with Dany's dead body
Does anyone know where he's taken her to?

Attached: 64134-full.jpg (400x300, 16K)

>Does anyone know where he's taken her to?
to eat her, dragons are stupid animals in this show

Wait did she die?

What did you watch?

I'm unironically on her side now. She's the show's underdog. Everyone is betraying her for no reason

>Her last shot is her crying and bloodied desperately attempting reach that house with the red door and the lemon tree outside while the Red Keep burns on the background.

Attached: griffithchild.jpg (1435x1080, 181K)

D&D would never give her that ending.

Attached: images.jpg (181x279, 9K)

She tried to help everyone and she got fucked over in the end. She would have been 100% better off letting the North freeze.

Nah if she had let the norf fall to the wights then it would be too late.

You really think the night king had no other way beyond the wall besides an undead dragon? If dany hadn't helped jon, the entire world would have gotten fucked.

If she had just gone to King's Landing first in S7 she still would've had all her dragons and army. Listening to Tyrion is/was her downfall.

She must be pretty furious that all it took was Arya shanking NK. What a waste of her forces.

It's because of her fodder army that Ayra was able to kill the NK.

>they haven't seen the leaks

So she's getting the Stannis ending?

I was about to make this thread. She went from a hero to a lonely reject in 3 episodes.
Everyone who loved her is dead except for Jon and the rest of the cast hates her for no reason. Anyone would go mad in her situation.
>she even looks unkempt
This is too much for my heart. Fuck you you jewish pieces of rat shit

Attached: mpv-shot0011.jpg (960x540, 105K)

White walkers would have also taken the entire north and coming with a massive 200k+ army, and they would be immune to dragonfire still and she wouldn't have any weapons to beat them besides easily sniped dragons.

>she even looks unkempt
She really does look like shit in the preview.

the only way this show is redeemable is if they reveal in one of the last two episodes that Brann's dominant personality is actually being controlled by Stannis (i.e. he's warging into past Stannis) and he becomes king by virtue of being Brann physically

How does she look unkempt

Isn't Dany Fatman's favorite character? Why would he do her wrong like that?

Qyburn will turn Rhaegal into a zombie dragon. screen cap this

Stupid immigrant should have stayed on her own continent instead of playing with fire she doesn't understand.
>I will rule these peasants they fear my foreign hordes
>Oh No! They are killing my Dragons
>There are terrors they have tried to keep locked away that i have now let out
>White walkers are trying to gas every body and everyone is joining their side WTF!
>My army has been destroyed and i am ruined like everyone else that lives here, if only i had noticed sooner
>It is their fault this happened i will use the last of my remaining power to take vengeance on their race.
Go the fuck back to your oogba booga land before westeros starts nuking people with its dragon clay pot insanity.

Is she? Maybe HBO got in the way.

Did you watch the episode?

Attached: mpv-shot0018.jpg (455x479, 51K)

Sam's technically his favorite character since he's admitted he's supposed to be a self-insert

Shee could have stayed in Essos and started a new empire, but she just *had* to go to Westeros

>immigrant
Did you just tune in for the first time this season?

>no experience
>has everyone do everything for her
>doesnt listen to her advisers or Jon who has more experience with battle
what could go wrong? /s Dumb bitch should've stayed in Essos and ruled that one city w her male sex toy. im sure all her armies would've been cool with it. at least she was a big part of killing the night king. thats where the story ends for me

Yes, are your screenshots supposed to prove that she looks unkempt?

Why would i feel sorry for her. She's the epitome of modern people.

They surround themselves with people who say they are amazing, fantastic and deserve whatever it is they want and everything will go exactly as they want (Trannies on social media are a prime example of this) Only to find that once they are outside of the people who have something to gain from it or their tiny circle who agree with them the world is not what they want it to be.

It all quickly unravels once those people who promise everything will be ok cannot deliver.

Not unless he is Jacques Fucking Cousteau. Rhaegal sank into the ocean near Dragonstone.

>Magic Dirt
Go back to the house of undying warlock.

Valyrians are from Essos m8

I dont remember ever seen her without make up. Does she look properly groomed to you?

White walkers wouldnt have done shit because they wouldnt have had the dead dragon to bring down the wall.

Targaryens have been from westeros since before the doom

WHY DIDN'T SHE JUST TAKE THE RED DOORPILL?

Attached: 03-The-Red-Door-I-by-HisGeenky-....jpg (1147x788, 198K)

Yes inbreeding, they are not related to the first men

>sorry for her

She's an entitled cunt.
If she really loves Jon, she should be happy to rule with him. But she's only thinking about herself.

Nigga you really think the night king is too stupid to build ships? Sure it would take longer but the walkers were always going to get around the wall. Besides, the long night comes as long as the night king is alive, so eventually everyone freezes to death even if he is stuck up north.

she could have just stayed at winterfell and arya would have killed cersei, euron, and the mountain anyway

Attached: 1556509700889.jpg (604x604, 53K)

The first men also came from essos. For all we know, the land belonged to the children of the forest since the beginning of time

But they fucked the elves and the targs did not.

By your logic native americans are not native because they came from asia an in turn from africa

They didn't fuck the elves, they slaughter them. And even if they did, Targs also fucked the local population, look for dragonseeds
>native americans came from asia
Do you believe that bullshit?

I'm sorry for what happened to ned and stannis.

I couldn't give less than two shits about this >le magic dragon cunt

By far one of the most idiotic and unrealistic characters in history of fiction, I hate these mary sues who win every time and become "le master of the world" by doing absolutely nothing intelligent or courageous who need the author's direct intervention in order to be stopped.

the only females who deserve any respect in this show are the tyrel bitches, and their deaths were so unjustified you would have to kill all female mary sues in this steaming pile of shit in order to give them some justice.

It's just astonishing how authors are capable of killing off excellent characters while leaving the absolute worst and most disgusting ones alive.

I'd rather joffrey be the king at this point than those fucking >le womyn of power

Attached: 1555805028165.png (493x449, 416K)

What, where do you think they came from?

dany should have stayed in essos and ended her story, or go crazy and kill everyone. starks and lannisters duke it out in westeros and then find out dany is killing everyone and have to band together to go kill her. she destroys them and takes over the world. im glad she dies and cripple boy becomes king.

She is a shit character. The only thing that I hate is that the show did a 180 in the span of one episode instead of spacing out her descent. It's so hamfisted that it's laughable.

Why didn't she stay in Essos fucking up slavers and conquering that continent before moving on to Westeros Seanchan style?

Out of Africa is a disprovdn theory that only nigger lovers still believe in.

Do you think a bunch of people, with the entire world available to settle, chose to migrate to kamchatka, one of the most unhospitable places on earth, which has one of the lowest population densities even today, and kept going towards alaska, not far off from the latter, and somehow were able to maintain a population and settle the whole continent?.
Even the polynesian canoe theory makes more sense

Mate, there indigenous siberian people still living in those frozen wastelands
Do you think genetics are a pseudo science? go back to /pol/ retarded evangelicuck

Fuck off Dannyfag. I'm glad you're getting btfo.

Tyrion is his favourite

You're worthless. There being contact between peoples from both side of the straits, sure, but you wont sell me that a bunch of huge migrations took place over that frozen wasteland. That's the only way this theory makes sense and it's inplausible

I hated her before today because of the whole yass queeen shit, but what the writers did to her this season is criminal. Always liked her in the books tho

Attached: mpv-shot0007.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

no, the privileged cunt gets Starbucks even at winterfell.

Attached: fkghks.jpg (1464x799, 133K)

>stuff that has never been in the show

0/10

This is a roastie 100%.

I'm so fucking happy Dany's getting BTFO, 8 seasons and 8 years of wishing for this and I finally get a pay off.

>dany realizing she has no one by her side

Just hire a faceless assassin to kill him after you took KL

>8 seasons and 8 years of wishing for this and I finally get a pay off.
Perform coitus

>I h-hated her!!!
So you can turn on a 180 based off an episode?

You're incredibly dishonest and stupid, don't pretend, roastie.

Charge some money for sex.

No it isn't.

Fuck. I have a feeling she's going to get killed and Jon is going to be the mighty king so enemies beware.

I like book Dany, probably because we can see inside her mind and she ISN'T secure or confident. She also stumbles a lot and is generally more likable. And if GRRM really is planning to kill her that way it will definitely be a lot more emotional.

Emilia Clark can choke on piss for all I care.

Attached: 1398209047355.png (294x366, 130K)