I'm Ray and I quit smoking with CHANTIX®

I'm Ray and I quit smoking with CHANTIX®

Attached: 1546399125373 (1).jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-09-14/conroners-finds-anti-smoking-drug-champix-contributed-to-suicide/8946320
9news.com.au/national/2018/07/19/12/11/sydney-family-calls-for-anti-smoking-drug-champix-to-be-banned-after-dads-death
washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2016/08/09/the-stop-smoking-pill-made-me-do-it-man-found-not-criminally-responsible-for-shooting-wife/?utm_term=.0f47fd635ec0
nymag.com/news/features/43892/
abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/story?id=3623085&page=1
vancouversun.com/health/Quit smoking drug suspected suicides Canada/10717006/story.html
theconversation.com/weekly-dose-champixs-effectiveness-is-questionable-and-safety-record-is-concerning-85259
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5969183/Father-three-took-life-taking-drug-help-quit-smoking-amid-calls-medication-ban.html
whyquit.com/pr/121118-did-ray-liotta-really-quit-smoking-with-chantix.html
youtu.be/3rJ-90pPsGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Proud of him (-;-)

CHANTIX killed my uncle
RIP Ray if you take that shit you are as good as dead.

I got prescribed Chantix in 2009 and one day after starting it I just absolutely lost it. I was having lucid dreams after my second day on it. For no reason I started beating my gf while she was sitting on the couch watching tv I grabbed her by the throat with my left hand and threw her on the ground and thats when I started punching her as hard as I could. I later found out that I broke her nose, fractured her jaw, knocked out a tooth and cracked another one, gave her a black eye and several bruises all over her body. After about 1 1/2 minutes of beating her I stood up and came to my senses I had blood on my knuckles from her nose and realized what I had done. She was on the ground sobbing and when I reached down to try to comfort her she recoiled and begged me to stop. I tried to explain to her that I had no idea why I did that but I just couldn't find the words to say. She looked me in the eyes with an expression I will never forget, pure fear. My heart was beating out of my chest and I started to panic. All I could do is say sorry over and over while trying to help her up but she jerked away from me every time i tried. She started screaming and crying hysterically I could barely make out what she was saying. She grabbed her cell phone and limped to her room where she locked the door and called 911. At that point I was still trying to process what happened and I just sat on the couch and zoned out until the police and an ambulance arrived 20 minutes later. The police officers who responded were really aggressive to me. They threw me on the ground and handcuffed me in a position that hurt both of my arms even though I was trying to cooperate with them. When they started asking questions I just stared at them and told them the truth, I had no idea why I snapped and beat her. I had never so much as yelled at her before that night. I got sentenced 6 years in prison but I only served 3. Didnt even think it was related to the chantix until after I got out.

What the fuck is with his face? Some uncanny valley shit going on.

At least you quit smoking though.

>CHANTIX MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR EVERYONE. CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST. SOME PATIENTS EXPERIENCE SIDE EFFECTS, INCLUDING DRY MOUTH, DIZZINESS, DOUBLE VISION, REFLEXIVE MEMORY, AGGRESSION, AND FATIGUE.

>DO NOT USE IF YOU SUFFER FROM HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE OR NEUROLOGICAL DYSFUNCTION. CALL YOUR DOCTOR IF YOU EXPERIENCE AN INABILITY TO CONCENTRATE, STIFF MUSCLES, SORES, OR TROUBLE WALKING. DO NOT TAKE CHANTIX BEFORE BED OR IMMEDIATELY UPON WAKING UP. INSOMNIA HAS BEEN REPORTED WITH CHANTIX AND DRUGS LIKE IT. IN SOME CASES, THE INSOMNIA CAN BECOME PERMANENT AND LEAD TO STROKE OR DEATH. OTHER RISKS INCLUDE HEADACHES, SEIZURES, TROUBLE SWALLOWING, IMPAIRED MOTOR SKILLS, EXTREME PARANOIA, LOSS OF TIME, MUSCLE TWITCHES AND SPASMS...

bro what the fuck is this drug?

based

It's a psych drug, they all have these side effects.

Did your girlfriend break up with you?

Bro listen to some of these cases

>She had a nightmare on 23 Dec 2007 that she was lying in prison laying on a cold wet floor shackled to a corpse. On 26 Dec 2007 she wanted to get the key to the gun cabinet and shoot her husband.” She stopped taking Chantix and “everything setting her off resolved on 28 Dec 2007.”

Poison.
If you feel like you need CHANTIX just keep smoking cigarettes you will live a lot longer.

based

WTF?

t. cigarette

My psychiatrist put me on wellbutrin, will i be okay?

nah you're gunna snap like Chris Benoit

>Chantix sends you to Hellraiser's Labyrinth

Sign me up

based

Honestly, one of the better drugs. For me 10 minutes after taking it i'd feel this odd falling sensation for like, 5 seconds, then i was good to go. No sexual side effects.

Wellbutrin can make you go nuts. I broke my car windshield from punching it so hard in pure rage. Got off it that day.

CHANTIX IS A POISON

CHANTIX IS A DEATH DRUG

(also known as CHAMPIX, generic name Varenicline)

PFIZER INC. ARE HARBINGERS OF CALAMITY AND SUICIDE

abc.net.au/news/2017-09-14/conroners-finds-anti-smoking-drug-champix-contributed-to-suicide/8946320

9news.com.au/national/2018/07/19/12/11/sydney-family-calls-for-anti-smoking-drug-champix-to-be-banned-after-dads-death

washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2016/08/09/the-stop-smoking-pill-made-me-do-it-man-found-not-criminally-responsible-for-shooting-wife/?utm_term=.0f47fd635ec0

nymag.com/news/features/43892/

abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/story?id=3623085&page=1

vancouversun.com/health/Quit smoking drug suspected suicides Canada/10717006/story.html

theconversation.com/weekly-dose-champixs-effectiveness-is-questionable-and-safety-record-is-concerning-85259

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5969183/Father-three-took-life-taking-drug-help-quit-smoking-amid-calls-medication-ban.html

CHANTIX® is not for everyone. Some people have had new or worse mental health problems, such as changes in behavior or thinking, aggression, hostility, agitation, depressed mood, or suicidal thoughts or actions while taking or after stopping CHANTIX. These symptoms happened more often in people who had a history of mental health problems. Stop taking CHANTIX and call your healthcare provider right away if you, your family, or caregiver notice any of these symptoms. Before starting CHANTIX, tell your healthcare provider if you ever had depression or other mental health problems.

baseda boomer rage drug

He gets a sweet kickback and you blow your brains out.
Sounds like a win-win to me.

I'm fairly convinced that Chantix was a big contributor to Bourdain killing himself.

It's not, it's more like the methadone of nicotine

>makeup on an old man

Don't let your weight fluctuate otherwise you'll get seizures

It's better than prozac cuz your dick will still work

How do I become Chantixpilled?

>he thinks Bourdain was a suicide
you should do more research

Attached: you.png (800x729, 48K)

Prozac made my dick unusable. Not only could I not cum or get an erection, I couldn’t even piss unless I stood there for thirty minutes coaxing it out. Swapped for Zoloft and it worked fantastic without any noticeable side effects.

>fuckin Chantix karen

>THAT WAS ALL THE CHANTIX WE HAD KAREN
>IM SORRY!!

enjoy being a good boy and never having any problems ever again that can't be resolved with more pills.

>Now I'm just a regular schnook

Ever since I can remember I've always wanted to be a paid spokesman

Lying fuck!

whyquit.com/pr/121118-did-ray-liotta-really-quit-smoking-with-chantix.html

>taking the pharmaceutical jew

Attached: 1556948371566.jpg (1006x1024, 84K)

Enlighten me. Autoerotic asphyxiation?

Ask for medical Mary jane for my chronic pain...Doctor wants to just give me Oxy 40's. So now I sell drugs

>i'm one of the greatest actors of all time I can pretend I'm not fuckin smokin
youtu.be/3rJ-90pPsGA

where do you live?

NJ

He would have killed Asia for being a whore first if it was that rage pill that made him do it.

Based and chantixpilled

north or south?

he answered the call

>Taking drugs to quit drugs

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 49K)

he was either a pedophile or was going to get the pedophiles

i do not remember but the guy looks like a straight up pedophile so i guess he was fucking kids and doing satan stuff

Attached: file.png (1442x610, 768K)

I'm on it. Been on it two years. Went from wanting to blow my brains out everyday and feeling like a sad sack to just being angry occasionally. Creativeness was muted a bit, and it's easy to gain weight too. Not bad but you might get used to it.

Also like the other user said your dick will still work.