Is her goal to spread chaos as much as possible...

Is her goal to spread chaos as much as possible? I do not understand her character at all - it seems like she is just being a bitch for the sake of being a bitch.

Attached: 0F56C619-29B0-47B5-9CDD-263A3B9DB98E.jpg (590x472, 39K)

too much time learning her political development skills under cersei and littlefinger

incompetence + desire to manipulate - any life experience = full idiot politics

Chaos Is A Ladder

She doesn't trust the foreign bitch (rightfully so) and wants her own house to rule (rightfully so).
In so many words did nothing wrong.

Sansa's only purpose is to mary Tyrion

she used to be the most trusting an naive character in the show, now she doesn't trust anyone besides Jon and Arya

it's shit writing

She learned from Littlefingers

She did give sound advice telling her not to attack yet.
Sansa is based now idk why people hate on her

>Foreign bitch
She was born in Kings landing

Her annoyance of Danny is used to justify her telling Tyrion about Jon's lineage. It's thin. It feels forced. It is what it is

And they actually made her LESS of a bitch in the show.
In the book the reason Ned gets killed is because Sansa runs to tell Cersei about him sending them back to Winterfell.

>be trusting and naive
>get betrayed and used by everyone in your life because of it
>stop trusting people
>shit writing

Attached: 1547335016578.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

she's a terrible character and always has been

i love how the show writers are trying to turn all the women into le seasoned badasses

In the first and last season sansa is a good character

Shes driving a wedge between dany and jon

Raised with plainsniggers and slaves.

Not only that, but changing around & deleting shit they did wrong.

came here to post this

I thought the TV adaptation made Sansa bitchier

yes it's fucking retarded to be a trusting dumbass for 90% of the show and then become a cunning shadow

she's the smartest of us all! which means that whatever she is doing will work out for her

At least book Sansa wants to suck Sandor's cock

Chaosh is a ladder.

Actually she was born at Storm’s End.

they're setting her up for littlefinger's return. She will find an uncommon ally in him as he is the key to defeating both cersei and dany. he will be her hand and she will sit on the throne.

>She was born in Kings landing
She was born on Dragonstone.

GRRM's favorite movie is the French live action Beauty and the Beast after all

The writers are fucking hacks. Stop looking for logic or competence in this shit fucking show. It hasn't had a season that could even reach "mediocre" in years.

now there's a hot take I've never heard before

*teleports behind you*

She trusts Jon, swear to Jon, then backstabs him

SanSan is cute in the books.

she doesn't trust jon or she would have kept his secret for more than 2 hours

she's a cynical hateful bitch that can't keep a sworn oath for more than a few hours.

>i'm sorry you were raped
>actually, im glad it happened, it made me stronger
wtf dabid

Hot though

Attached: IMG_20190502_174958.jpg (462x524, 53K)

>I thought the TV adaptation made Sansa bitchier
>bitchier
This is my fetish.

Attached: fair maidens.jpg (600x600, 120K)

She is angry and stupid. She wants to start fights for no reason and pretends to do it in the name of “family” when she is really just a bitch.

Wow, this sounds a lot like her departed mother.

Attached: 77FA1A0A-8B5A-43CB-841B-74B8688F9C3C.jpg (220x329, 12K)

Honestly the bad part is making it false conflict between the family members
Arya is the only one that should have the lone wolf mentality, Jon's entire schtick is getting everyone to work together and unite against the walkers and Sansa literally had to relearn what the North has been telling her the whole time about family and loyalty

>fights for no reason
The "no reason" is all fake bullshit honestly. They never actually discussed what happens to the North after Dany become's queen. They never went through and explained why the fuck the Greyjoys get to just ASK for their independence and get it for no reason but Jon, who Dany is in love with, can't be given the same courtesy some random bitch was afforded just for having boats which could have been built anyway.

the north probably generates a lot more in taxes than rape island

>trust Jon
>betray his trust by breaking a promise to keep his secret
She's out for herself still just like she was from day 1

catelyn just went crazy because she thought her kids were being held by cersei can't really blame her.

And she probably spent a grand total of 10 minutes on that island after her birth. Her earliest memories were being a beggar in one of the free cities, so it means she left immediately after being born.

In conclusion, she is a foreigner anyways. A rat that is born in a stable and leaves right after exiting its mom's womb never gets to call itself a horse.

The fuck does the north actually produce anyway. They have no gold, no significant crop production (the fucking Tyrells have been feeding the nation for like 4 seasons straight now)

It was pretty obvious that she trusts Jon 100 times more than she trusts Dany, which is why she says to Tyrion "what if there was someone better" as though she genuinely fears Dany

Whatever happened to Sansafag? A couple of seasons ago he would post pretty much 24/7 images of Sophie/Sansa on /hr/ and /got/ and write long rambling posts about how beautiful and smart she is and that he wishes he was her slave. I remember one thread he had a breakdown that she had a boyfriend and he hasn't posted since then

>In conclusion, she is a foreigner anyways.
Yeah, I don't disagree.

GOD DAMN they did a good job with her costume design, not just her really.

He an heroed.
Waifufagism can turn fatal.
Why I stick to comfortably unobtainable 2d.

no. everyone just wears black all the time it looks stupid

yes, but Sansa's wearing form-fitting leather for some reason so that makes it all okay in my book

The Lannister and Danny shits look terrible but all the Stark outfits are 10/10. Fuck you btw.

he was quite based, the images were always UHQ

Did she send a raven to Cersei informing her of Dany's arrival? That was the vibe I got from her.

>can never possibly belong to anyone else because she doesn't even exist in this reality
>except in your head
The only relationship one can trust.

Attached: no waifu no laifu.png (313x312, 206K)

The costume design used to be so fucking good. Then season 6 happened and now everyone just wears black. What happened?

I'm getting some serious bird vibes from her new outfit, sort of littlefinger style

Sophie's body twitches strongly as she cums

>Learns a secret about the Starks
I HAVE TO TELL A LANNISTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

The really retarded thing is how later seasons depict the dothraki as these unbeatable super soldiers when they establish solidly in the first or second season when Jorah kills one of them that they are at a HUGE disadvantage against armored, geared, professional armies, there's no fucking way a cavalry charge should have beaten spears/tower shields.

bro, that's because he was a named character. named characters get +5 in all stats

yeah she's totally nuts for not trusting the daughter of the king whom her father overthrew and is flying around on fire breathing death monsters.

Her goal is to sit on Jon's dick. Think about her actions with that in mind.

Yeah but they made the effort to show the reason he won was because he was wearing armor and the dothraki guy wasn't, because his crescent sickle sword thingy got stuck on Jorah's breastplate

>brother goes to meet dragon lady
>brother comes back totally wrapped around dragon lady's fingers like a gelding and accepting her as his new god empress

Jon and Dany's relationship is parasitical and one-sided.

chaos is a ladder, she's simply doing what little finger would do

>Jon and Dany's relationship is parasitical and one-sided.
this is true but in reverse, the North are the parasites

FROM THE NORMIES SALT AND THIS TRAINWRECKS SMOKE THE PRINCE WHO WAS PROMISED WILL HAVE HIS REVENGE!

Attached: Visit True King.png (1356x1656, 1.19M)

Little finger would act directly against the interests of his own family?

verdict's out on if it was the right call but it was gutsy and understandable

Jon's making dumb decisions and so is Dany

>The fuck does the north actually produce anyway.
Furs and lumber, I guess? Furs are hot shit in pre-industrial societies.

>furs
yeah with their non-existant animal population. They aren't even shown to have forests, 90% of trees in the north are in the fucking godswood or some shit i swear

I assume that's just laziness on the part of the show. Jorah got kicked out for selling off some poachers and it seems a little harsh to do that if they were just trying to get some meat for their starving families or something. They want them furs.

But yeah, I definitely remember a lot of moments in S1 where I kept thinking, "Where are all the fucking forests?"

this is all it is. Its the last season so all the women characters have to show how "badass" they are.

You know, so that little girls have someone to look up to. Thats what matters, folks.

Real talk, did she play a part in danny getting ambushed? She seemed extremely giddy about the whole thing and got wind of it extremely fast.

im getting the "i miss ramsay" vibes from outfit

Attached: hmm.jpg (1000x900, 87K)

I think Dani's character with be a self fullfiling prophecy as a mad queen, turning on her peers because everyone expects her to.turn on them. Although she should know that Jon would be a good king so it is reflective of how she's never valued the greater good over her own interests. If you take out the logistics of the show, the overarching plot isn't that bad atm.

BDSM SANSA is literally the hottest thing

Her goal is to keep her seat as the true sovereign of the North and not let Dany subjugate her. She has internalized Littlefinger and Ramsay so she creates CHAOSH to take advantage of it, and is ruthless about taking down opponents. Her dream growing up was always to be a queen and now that she effectively is one she has no intentions of letting someone take it away.

This.

Reminder that the T*lly fish niggers are responsible for everything wrong in Westeros. Sansa has the Tully genes and therefore her genetic expression forces her to be a destructive force to everyone she considers friend or family. I don't even blame her. It's her genes. Her fish nigger genes.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-06-08h36m59s801.jpg (1920x1080, 263K)

Sansa is actually the best developed character in the show. She started off as a naive child, but after all the abuse she's suffered she's been forced to learn, become smarter and more cunning. Her distrust of Daenerys is logical at this point.

>we're never gonna see her tiddies

Attached: 1553931867505.gif (500x324, 2.63M)

OUR IS THE LAST LAUGHTER!

that's actually fucking depressing

Attached: r.jpg (1200x1200, 440K)

>your sister wants to see you on the Iron throne
What did D&Dany mean by this? Sansa only ever spoke of the North.

i think she is still being poisoned by the ramsey cum sloshing around in her belly

Attached: 1556960428106.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Used to hate her character but she’s one of my favourites this season because she keeps putting the dragon bitch in her place.

She hates Dany and wants Jon to sit on the throne, which is touching, since she used to hate Jon growing up.

She isn't Sansa anymore OP. She's SHANSHA. She has Littlefinger inside her now and Ramsey

Based

>Spent most of her life around manipulative psychos and smol finger man
>Why is she spreading chaos and seems like a bitch?
So this is the power of Yea Forums

Sansa's character is a meta commentary on the series. She expected her life to be a traditional fantasy fairy tale, and she got Game of Thrones. She's a surrogate for the audience.

She was born in Dorne

>goal to spread as much chaos as possible
Based and Tzeentch-pilled

Attached: FE071B25-89C4-4698-B476-6CD958C35F5B.jpg (800x1292, 581K)

lol

She's a giant slag, I'm sure you will. She barely even has tits
Gross
Costume design is absolutely fucking horrid. Anything that isn't reused from the first few seasons is garbage.
That outfit looks retarded and she is ugly

>the Greyjoys get to just ASK for their independence and get it
How much you want to bet this will be totally forgotten?

>it seems like she is just being a bitch for the sake of being a bitch.
Because character archetypes.

Attached: 1406134969758.jpg (400x300, 31K)

She's a woman desu

>Darth Sansha
evil girls Are the best

She wants Dany and Cersei to destroy each other.

inb4 someone mentions lemons and red doors

Cersei 2.0

I’ll put money in the fact that we will.