ITT God-tier acting

Attached: TDKR.jpg (1910x2816, 753K)

>Oops.No one told me to wear panties.

I'm not sure if there was a bigger fall from grace than Nolan doing this and Interstellar after TDK and Inception.

>I'm adaptable ;]
She was a relevation in the roll. Anybody who douted Nolan's casting choices for this movie should of known better after Heath Ledger.

Attached: 90we.jpg (1200x750, 75K)

Interstellar was the biggest swing and miss I have ever seen. The dialogue literally mocks the viewers intelligence and I can't even begin to start unraveling the shitshow plot of the second half. I'd be here all night.

no that would be dunkirk. his autism led to a beach that was basically empty didn't seem like a huge number of war torn soldiers fleeing for their lives

At least Dunkirk had something resembling excellent sound design and tense pacing. Interstellar might be the single most boring movie I've ever witnessed. 2001 is both better paced and more interesting to digest.

Kek

>Oops
>No one told me my dragon was uncrackable

This.

Interstellar is overdone garbage

Dunkirk may literally be the most boring movie of all time

I disappointed to learn she's an ass

That's because you're a redditor who parrots opinions.

Look at the actual footage from the war. There were many moments where it looked exactly like Nolan's film. Not all the soldiers were at the same location at the same time.

>ITT God-tier acting

Attached: B000ID1J0E_FearAndLoathingLasVegas_UXNB1._RI_SX940_-614x422.jpg (614x422, 41K)

Why am I loling so hard?

Anne Hathaway is fucking lame. She always looks like she thinks she's better than everyone else.

This. Not saying that the image of cramped soldiers some people have in their heads is wrong as well.(as on different parts of the beach it did look like that)

Attached: mnbch.jpg (600x624, 179K)

kys zoomer

god tier over-acting *

but user, let's travel to the love dimension
it IS quantifiable

>ywn grab her by the ponytail, bend her over and take her from behind while she screams what a forward young man you are

Attached: butt.jpg (604x603, 70K)

>things characters say are taken literally in a meta sense
Autism

>when coop just flips the whiteboard around and draws a crude plan C and the astronauts that haven't spent the last decade farming corn are all like yeah that'll work

Attached: 1517843104103.gif (500x300, 1.12M)

Have you even seen it? The first half just rolls the viewer around on a tell don't show journey. It's actually the worst dialogue I've ever heard to date.

>on a tell dont show journey
>half the movie is told through blaring organ music
>the world building is mostly implied
The plot being explained was necessary to get them from a farm to a fucking wormhole and then a black hole. It was still confusing to most people despite this supposed dumbing down

That's how you act when you're tripping.

Feels bad man

If you only like Fear and Loathing for the drug content you are retarded. It is a movie that is as hilarious as it is horrifying.

Sad

>dialogue mocks the viewers intelligence

That's every Nolan film. They're very little more than long sequences of exposition dumps to explain every plot point to the audience in agonizing detail. He knows nothing about visual storytelling.

How the fuck did you extrapolate that from my post? I'm just saying Depp really captured the way people behave while tripping balls.

there is legitimately not an actress out there with an attitude and a face I find less attractive. She plays the same stuck up cunt in every movie she's in. She's like the epitome of the stacies you meet in drama class (I'm a faggot) that think they are heads and shoulders above everyone else at acting because they switch between crying and smoldering anger, despite reading lines like a fucking brain damaged special needs student.

Attached: 1478539439379.gif (200x171, 1.68M)

Because there are only 2 types of people that like this movie and I thought you were the bad kind.

>To promote an increased awareness of systemic sexism in the entertainment industry, Hathaway has advocated for greater professional opportunities for women and criticized Hollywood as not being a place for equality.[190] In 2018, she collaborated with 300 women in Hollywood to set up the Time's Up initiative to protect women from harassment and discrimination.[191] Hathaway has also spoken out against the issues of bullying of gay students, discrimination toward transgender children and white supremacy.
She's my hero.

Attached: bill&Lia.png (512x512, 612K)

Nearly shat my pants when I heard the first gunshot in Dunkirk.
Interstellar had good bits and bad bits but 2001 ASO is by no means a better movie.

yikes

It was the stuka that did it for me.

>my way of interpreting art is the correct one

Why does she look like shit?

nolan makes films for women

Her face is so fucking annoying
All the 'face twitches' she does in this scene are so irritating

Attached: tumblr_ngkizkhDX81svefdfo1_500.gif (500x182, 1.93M)