Why?

You're telling me the ballistas couldn't eviscerate Daenerys from this close away?

You're telling me Cersei couldn't have just opened the gates and let out 5'000 Golden Company cavalry to slaughter the 50 unsullied and their dragon queen?

Be honest.

Attached: why.jpg (1920x1080, 339K)

You still had faith in the writers?
poor bastard

meetings are sacred in westeros

She fucked her brother and made their son king.
Blew up a building full of civilians.
What makes you think she gives a fuck about what is "sacred"

because she wants dany to burn the city that she hates to the ground you tard. cersei already lost the war now its just "how can I make this as painful as possible for everyone I hate before I die?"

also
>HAVE SEX

At this point, we all know that the kingslayer will go ahead and also be known as the queenslayer, and history will remember him and Tyrion as the kinslayers brothers.

Yep, it makes no sense.
>willing to hold an entire city of millions of people hostage
>unwilling to perfidiously kill Dany and all of her advisors (and her last dragon, it's right there)

And the real funny part is that we had the "good guys" debating if (more like deciding) it'd be worth it to burn the entire city to the ground, but then Cersei has the chance to kill Dany, her lead military commander, her hand of the queen, and her spymaster, and her last dragon. And she doesn't.

you forget the part where at one time she was the hostage to that same city and was forced to walk through the streets naked and shamed. you forget how much she hates EVERY SINGLE PERSON in those walls as much as she does dany, hell probably more so. This isnt about long term strategy or winning its about making everyone suffer as much as possible.

>you conveniently forgot the part where tyrion begs her to surrender because he wants to avoid the bloodshed
>you conveniently forget the part where he states he knows that she doesnt care about anyone in the walls multiple times

ah yes I sure do love my Yea Forums misrepresentations

Cersei doesn't give a FUCK

but the writing is so bad that they ignored her character's entire personality

Attached: 1389412863768.gif (400x225, 2.68M)

in the game of thrones we win or-

Why choose this?

I think Cersei knows nobody wants her as queen unless there is someone way, way worse out there. Enter the mad dragon queen. Now Cersei looks like an angel and people will fall in love with her. Cersei 200iq confirm

So was the Sept of Baelor

She blew up the High Sept of Baelor you mong.

If Cersei is 200 iq and Shansha is the smartest person in Westeros, what is Shansha's iq?

why didn't they remember cersei made ballistas? they used them before. and why didn't they fly up high around kings landing and survey the area? they literally got defeated by a large rock

>already lost the reach
>already lost the iron isles
>all of the north is back in the starks hands
>the dornish are still allied to dany
>even highrock was captured

cersei has kings landing and thats it. She has the gold company, whatever lannister troops are there and eurons fleet. now this is more than enough to keep control of KL but other than that she has nothing.

without Euron keeping control of the seas her city would have no means of getting supplies from the outside but even then where is she going to get said supplies from? All of Essos is under danys control too. Im sure there are plenty of people who could hook her up (as in the gold company) but she is very limited.

There is no possible way of her EVER regaining control of westeros now even if dany decided to pack up and go home

her intelligence cannot be measured by patriarchal constructions such as IQ

this pulls me totally out of it like last episodes cavalry charge and other dumb quackery.

why has nobody ever created some sort of aerial reconnaissance such as blimps?

why would you need that when you have dragons. just fly up higher in a safe range

That's out of their technological means, you either need a way to collect/create and store lighter than air gases, or a lightweight way of heating the air on-demand

You watched this after that pos undead battle!?
Kys fagget

>dropping the most popular show of the day, when it has 3 episodes to go and being unable to discuss it
Literally why

because Cersei knows they still have 2 episodes left

>Cersei is taking a knee to run the clock out on the show
She's a genius really.

you don’t know shit about writing shut the fuck up already