Was he always just a snide bully?

was he always just a snide bully?

Attached: 26-conan.w700.h700[1].jpg (700x700, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dBQ3HbB0c8Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

was he always just a sneed bully?

he's unironically the second funniest late night host after craig ferguson

(Formerly Snide)

no. he's just extremely hard on himself, and he treats others the way he treats himself. it's self-deprecating humor

>bully
Jesus people are so sensitive. It's just banter also bullying isn't bad it builds character.

Conan isn't even the same person, he was replaced by a clone like 10 years ago. Clone is like 25% as funny as old conan was.

to be fair i havent watched him much recently, so i dont know, but i find that hard to believe

It's ok, Gucci Mane and Dave Chapelle were replaced too.

yeah i only watch his old clips now. maybe he's too old to be funny/witty anymore. sad

>>Lookwell series never ever
>>Only a single pilot episode

youtube.com/watch?v=dBQ3HbB0c8Y

What fucked up timeline we in when this didn't get a full series anons?

You'd be shocked man, Conan used to be so great. His celebrity interviews are 100% by the book now

Colbert does the same but he's less cynical and a bit more charismatic with guests

Not always, he sold his soul to the late night groupthink cabal in 2016 for ratings that he didn't get. I can't think of a current TV personality that got more JUST'ed than Conan.

>dude I love Conan! Team Coco!

Things people say that immediately disqualify them from forming any sort of meaningful relationship with me whatsoever

yes. I feel sorry for the poor guy he does those videogame reviews with.

he also does shocked bemusement

Attached: confirmed for autism.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Reply to this post if you hate blacks.

yeah you can say conan is more extreme than colbert in that sense, which makes him more (or less) enjoyable. i can't tolerate politics humor tho holy shit.

t

Attached: neckbeard face.png (200x195, 54K)

He hasn't been funny for years tho, and his "humor" feels more and more like him just being a prick to people. Eventually he will just be slapping people on the back of the head,

i agree. see

Colbert was way more funny when he was pretending to be dumb, instead of pretending to be smart.

I never got why nerds and geeks love him so much. His nerd jokes do not come from a place of affection. He really does think that stuff is for losers.

he's right

They all are. They learned from the master.

Attached: dick.jpg (1024x752, 98K)

t. npc

Conan is a glib facsimile

If you only knew how bad it gets.....

Attached: Conan Just 01.jpg (800x598, 221K)