/got/

What if a nine month pregnant Anne Frank had teleported onto the dock at Hardhome just as Jon Snow's boat was pulling away? Would Wun-Wun pick up this poor little pregnant Jewish girl and carry her to safety? Edition

Previous

Attached: why are these undead goyim killing snow people goyim?.png (2560x1600, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4lMwvX41uAQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1h9cwfFGOGY
elle.com/culture/movies-tv/a26788861/emilia-clarke-game-of-thrones-ending-reaction/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tfw no rickon bf

Why didn't black lady tackle or drag Cersei off the wall with her?

Attached: Got.png (707x398, 454K)

Attached: 1556826833512.jpg (738x1474, 171K)

THAT DRAGON GOT MINKED OFF IN THE ABSOLUTE WORST WAY BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 23545.gif (298x240, 126K)

Will he take the Iron Throne?

Attached: 1556341863529.jpg (1671x2500, 489K)

/got/

Attached: got.png (723x944, 815K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SAVE ME DROGON

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGG.jpg (250x174, 4K)

Jon better go far north in the end and become the next king beyond the wall

God i just wanna see this scene
the crying will be beautiful

Attached: 1557081069478.jpg (1065x742, 65K)

Will Jon fuck off to that cave and be sad about Ygritte and hang with Wildlings?

SSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSS

why ice man not big bad? ice man should be big bad. why stupid lady and pirate boy big bad?

lazy write

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 41K)

Attached: cat.png (1242x868, 1.45M)

At this point you gotta wonder if this season is not shit on purpose to sell books since they can't milk the TV show anymore. I'm on amazon right the fuck now buying my books.

Also, did Missandei magicaly vanished or i missed something while dying of boredom with this shit

Just started marathoning it. When do they cut to Alys?

Attached: Ct3uPBKWEAQQ8xY.jpg (1362x2048, 373K)

D&D™ xdddd

>like it or not cocks are important
There are gonna be mass suicides when Dany gets killed.

Attached: varys.jpg.480x0_q71_crop-scale.jpg (480x327, 20K)

will she give birth to dragon eggs?

>KellyC actually walks right up to the gate of king's landing, completely out in the open with her war council accompanying her
>drogon is on the ground maybe ~50 meters from the dozens of ballistas on the wall
>cersei doesn't wipe them out
bravo dabid
>b-but user cersei has honor!
what about the red wedding?

holy fuck I want this pile of shit to end already, this is embarrassing

Attached: 1556507524397.jpg (717x767, 80K)

Smoke weed n shiet

He's gonna be the King Beyond The Wall, lads. I can feel it in my soul. Its the only "crown" he'd ever actually accept

Attached: IMG_4656.jpg (236x236, 7K)

Looks like I was about 80% right

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-03 at 14.08.18.png (2360x464, 215K)

>Everyone hates episode 4
>D&D will laugh

s u b v e r t i n g

It's like she asked an evil genie for the best tits in Westeros, and he fucked her face in order to make it happen.

>40 years into the future
>A young wildling and his family come upon a secret cave trying to stay warm during a blizzard
>An old hermit with hair down to his knees comes out of nowhere
>"HELLO!"

You could have prevented it all, Ned...

Attached: Ashara_Dayne.jpg (1000x1414, 205K)

Why didn't Missandei just take Cersei down with her from the wall like that time in 1998 when Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table?

Attached: 1550971537884.gif (320x180, 1.66M)

so bros i dont think stannis is coming back

>Linda says Beniof should never be involved in anything ever again
Based fucking Linda

seems a bit inconvenient to keep the javelins for you ballistas down there

Attached: mpv-shot0006.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

the bigger question was why her last words were """dracarys""" like some gay bitch

Cersei didn't do the red wedding retard, but she did blow up the fucking Sept which could've helped your point.

final episode he crawls up the steps like a toddler and falls asleep halfway there

lyanna comes out and takes a photo and puts it on the fridge

I want this so bad. I'd forgive all the BS if they end it with him like that.

anyone notice how dany has creepy eyes in this ep?

Attached: what.jpg (1245x1122, 76K)

retard

Really wish the show didn't make her a big strong wammins.

If she was like the book they'd be cheering.

*to Maisie Williams*

"All I know is that you're beautiful"

~Gendry "Rivers" Baratheon, newly named Lord of Storm's End

What did D&D mean by this?

Are they trying to give social commentary on male thirst and the psychological effects of going for years without sex?

Are they trying to indicate that male Baratheons are deluded especially when it comes to women? They did the same with Robert and Stannis.

Are they just going for a cheap reference to Lyanna Stark rejecting Robert Baratheon? Where would they even go with that?

Are they trying to make him look unworthy of the Baratheon name to prepare us for a "Stannis is alive" reveal?

Attached: You're Beautiful.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

>everyone hates based Euron slaying a dragon
Pussies.
youtube.com/watch?v=4lMwvX41uAQ

Attached: 1557070128646.jpg (624x360, 48K)

DANYFAGS SEETHING

HOW WILL THEY RECOVER

I'm not an expert on medieval military tactics, but don't armies and fleets usually have scouts? Wouldn't there have been someone on the perimeter of Dragonstone who would have seen Euron's fleet coming from miles away and warned everyone? An ambush of that size and at that proximity doesn't seem the least bit realistic to me.

It looks pretty difficult to aim from the platform too. You're not able to stand behind it because the platform isn't big enough.

nice photoshop jon

Attached: mvpJ1Er.jpg (640x960, 107K)

HE DIDNT EVEN PET THE GOD DAMN DOGGO DEATH TO DABID NOW

Attached: Screenshot (66).png (1920x989, 1.13M)

F

Attached: confederate soldiers praying.jpg (1080x854, 776K)

>Season 8 Episode 6: Blackfyre

Attached: 801_Strickland.png (324x458, 269K)

All that rowing must have damaged his noggin

Attached: Ashara Dayne.webm (1920x1080, 729K)

Man you people are redditors.

say something about the absolutely realistically devoid-of-any-other-humans landscape before the gates of a million citizens city this was set in.

>Missandei's advice: slaughter tens of thousands
>Olenna's advice: slaughter tens of thousands
>Dany's temptation: slaughter tens of thousands

>Tyrion's advice: don't do that
>Varys' advice: don't do that
>Jon's advice: don't do that
>Jaime's advice: don't do that

i would have said that maybe D&D are being unfair in their depiction of women as being bloodthirsty and men as being reasonable,
but then I saw tumblr and twitter explode with rage and violently desire for Dany to burn them all, saying "King's Landing deserves it for what happened to Missandei"

i genuinely am scared of the women that we share a society with, i didn't know they were this insane

Why didn't Cersei kill them all and end the war?

Why would she give a single fuck about this "parlay?"

Attached: lol.webm (1920x1080, 2.31M)

You can't see it but there's a belt going below feeding ammo to the repeater ballistae.

Exactly why I'm glad the built up this HER TURN narrative for the past 5 years.
This is gonna be a shitstorm to rival the Great Triggering of 2016.

Attached: clean it up wagie.gif (404x264, 2.39M)

Real talk; what would an AU where Robert's Rebellion never occurred look like?
Would Jorah still be in exile?
Would Ned and Ashara have a loving family?

That's them letting us know just how truly crazy he is

Attached: raw.png (244x244, 94K)

she is going full mad queen

>wos

>Khaleesi...come closer
>The nomad shitkins...the dothraki...I tried to make sure that all of those subhumans died in the charge...
>But *coughs up blood*
>But I think a few may have survived...I'm so sorry Khaleesi...please make sure they are all dead for me
>Please...and the castrated niggers too, please check that none of them are alive...this is my last wish, my Khaleesi...
>The White Man's burden Khaleesi....
*looks at camera*
>the darkies from the summer isles, the shitskins of essos, the chinks from yi ti, it's our duty to rule them
>non white races shall not despoil westeros
>goodbye Khaleesi....

vocaroo.com/i/s1h9cwfFGOGY

>mfw Jorah Brownsbane "whitebringer" failed to kill all the Dothraki and unsullied.

"Failure in love, failure in life, failed protector of the realm, here lies Ser Jorah, he never scored"

Attached: Jorah 2.jpg (590x350, 26K)

remember those boats with fucking trebuchets on them the slavers had?
you're telling me if they used lower tech ballistas they would have easily killed all 3 dragons?

Just watch as the NK makes his triumphant come back next episode babyyyyyyyyyy

Attached: 1.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

>all of aryas edgy anime tier dialogue
fucking hell hope she dies.

Does anyone have the GILBERT KING finale copypasta?

Even if the dialogue is godawful it’s still nice and comfy seeing actual Varys scenes again

remember when you thought these two cunts actually were master manipulators running a proxy war?

and now they're both dead by stronk women

Attached: file.png (480x300, 256K)

D A B I D

gwendoline reminds me so fucking much of pepe in this pic every time i see it

They were communicating via telepathy, and she was telling Dany to burn it all down.
He's gonna find Val.

You guys are going to be really upset when it ends without her going full mad queen.

>protecc master’s dead body without fear of his own death
>mutilated by ice zombies fighting to protecc master
>Jon doesn’t even pet his head like the good boy he is
THE KING WHO LOST THE NORTH

Attached: 590C0F8C-070C-4219-966E-33DCB1A22263.jpg (645x370, 31K)

context on why she is brought up?

By wandering around in the streets drunk on wine, like Emilia Clarke.

grug>dabid

What wall?

Attached: 1556506201491.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

and both of those stronk women are dead :3

And Illyrio was never seen again.

I thought the Bronn dialogue was weirdly well-written (even if the context of the scene made it stupid). Maybe it was just the acting.

I could see Bobby doing the same in a flashback to Lyanna and her running for Targaryen cock 5 minutes later.

JON CONFIRMED FOR T-1000 HE WILL WIN THE ALLOY THRONE

Attached: Screenshot (64).png (1920x977, 1.26M)

Same reason why Nigress did not jump the wall while tackling Cersei with her.

>Sansa in all black with spikes all over and that chain around her neck
W-wew lads

Attached: 4362.jpg (324x289, 19K)

>arya is dead

So uh, what the fuck stopped Cersei from literally just going "Kill them all" and just drop them like ants?

There were at the most 100 unsullied with spears, not to mention Dany in the open, and an unmanned, immobile dragon in the distance.

Meanwhile, Cersei easily has those numbers in archers alone, and dozens of fucking tank sized harpoons which they just used to kill a moving dragon hundreds of meters in the sky without missing a single one.

Since when does Cersei of all people care about war politics?

Attached: maisie.jpg (615x410, 38K)

REMINDER THAT JON AND DANY STILL HAVEN’T EVEN THOUGHT OF GETTING MARRIED YET EVEN THOUGH THAT’S WHY DANY CAME TO WESTEROS SINGLE
>REMINDER THAT JON AND DANY STILL HAVEN’T EVEN THOUGHT OF GETTING MARRIED YET EVEN THOUGH THAT’S WHY DANY CAME TO WESTEROS SINGLE
REMINDER THAT JON AND DANY STILL HAVEN’T EVEN THOUGHT OF GETTING MARRIED YET EVEN THOUGH THAT’S WHY DANY CAME TO WESTEROS SINGLE
>REMINDER THAT JON AND DANY STILL HAVEN’T EVEN THOUGHT OF GETTING MARRIED YET EVEN THOUGH THAT’S WHY DANY CAME TO WESTEROS SINGLE

Attached: 1B4CF2F8-A02C-402D-9233-1DB8E1E2F674.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Christ, I thought the episode was okay but can hear my sisters boyfriend hooting and cheering as he watches it

Ready the time machine, sister dear. I'll speak to Ned. I'll change the past to make a better future.

Attached: 1557076805422.png (1600x900, 1.18M)

Or you're just really fucking stupid, I think that's pretty likely
>DURRR GIVE ME HIGHGARDEN

Accurate leaks from 9 months ago already predict her death.

yes

Stfu you miserable jew

*saves your episode with political intrigue and mildly well-written dialogue between two adults that respect one another's intelligence*

Attached: file.png (800x450, 664K)

The difference between the early season Kings Landing scenes compared to tonight's is literally SOUL vs SOULLESS. It used to be the best location on the show and now it feels so fake and cheap, with none of the witty dialogue or planning.

>Wanting jon to show some affection to the wolf he owes his life to multiple times over makes you a redditor
big yikes

She obviously will, but I wouldn't care if she didn't.
Her getting killed by the actual male heir to the throne, which every sign points to happening at this point, is all that'll be needed.

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 5K)

HOW are dothraki still alive? HOW do they still have a sizable army?

At best they could say it's symbolic that Jon no longer thinks of himself as a Stark/Northerner, but they put in so little effort it's clear they just needed poochie to go back to his home planet.

Why did Jon scroll past by without saying howdy?

Attached: artflow_201905052249.png (780x894, 826K)

F

seeing this 20something tiny overweight girl as warhero between all those veteran looking tall men
wtf were they thinking?

>be a lord of the second largest house in the Stormlands
>after hundreds of years of faithfully serving the Baratheons, their time has ended
>you finally move your family and men into storm's end

but suddenly

>some targ bitch comes along with a bunch of dothraki savages
>you remember fighting in robert's rebllion, you fucking hate targs
>she cites 0 knowledge of the stormlands and decrees some random fucking blacksmith bastard whelp entitled to the stormlands
>no political experience
>no connections
>no legitimate claim
>he's never lived in the stormlands
>he fucking gets Storms End instead of you
>you have to be his fucking subject

LMAO THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN OVER THE STORMLANDS LOYALTY

HOW DO YOU GUYS WATCH THIS SHIT

Attached: HouseCaronSigil.jpg (279x428, 190K)

>arya actually didn't look like complete shit once
poor thing, back when the show was good

Oh I think she's totally going to die.
I don't think she's going full mad queen; you niggers are getting baited like every single year.

some of them were using the bathroom during the cavalry charge

cersei has always been a very honorable woman

Attached: WFCMSB.jpg (1296x729, 141K)

BENEATH THE GOLD, THE BITTER STEEL

>doesn’t kill Tyrion like he did kevan and pycelle to instigate chaos and take down tyrant queen
Cringe

>Romeo and Juliet style ending
I'm ok with this

>caring about some fucking mutt

OMG LE DOGE XDDDD

Varys was so fucking based this episode lads. I'm glad they realised they didn't need to make him the meme sekrit man anymore considering he has like 2 scenes left and let him lay his heart out on the line. My nigga was a good boi all along

is it just me or does this not really look like the Kingsroad? this should be the road leading to the capital of the Seven Kingdoms. Shouldn't the outside area be a bit more...filled out? some stables, some taverns alongside the road, an old sept or two?

THEY WILL NEVER RECOVER
JUST LIKE DEMOCRATS

Unintentional thematic foreshadowing.
It means Jon's going to come back and reunite with his pupper, to rejoin the wall as the 1000th Lord Commander in preparation for the new Night King.

>~Gendry "Rivers" Baratheon
It'd be Storm. Rivers is the Riverfag name.

>Varys: cocks matter, that's why Jon has the better claim

No, no, no, fucking no.

Yes, it is true that in Westeros younger sons inherit before older daughters, and in the Targ succession it's even more extreme than that.

BUT, this has absolutely nothing to do with how Jon and Dany are ordered. If there was a character named Jane Snow, who turned out to be Visenya Targaryen, the secret daughter of Rheager, she would also have a better claim than Dany.

How do D&D not know the rules of this story by now?

Attached: bravo dabid.png (1187x674, 811K)

You could say they were parked there, the scene could've been fucking believable if it was night or something.

It's possible to get ambushed at sea but it's almost impossible to justify it especially if you have fucking flying units and Euron somehow did this already to Yara's fleet

Like i understand this NEEDS to happen, as well as what happened to the NK, and everything on the show, i'm ok with what happens i just havea problem with HOW it happens. They don't show anyone being smart, it looks like they cheat. Euron might aswell be the fucking cheater on the server with an aimbot, he behaves like one of those dicks too

She still would've killed herself, this time over being raped by the brother of the man she loved.
Yes and no. Ned would probably be married off to some important lady. Even Cersei

Does Arya say anything that isn't cringy as fuck? Holy shit lads.

Well, i avoided spoilers for 7 years. You got me :(. I dont know what i expected coming here.

Is there still possibilities in the book that Jon might be his mother and Ned his father?

She is best girl, and Jon's mother (in the books). Ned made a huge mistake by marrying the dour Tully bitch.

Attached: Ashara Dayne.jpg (995x1400, 121K)

Lol they're standing so close.

Some of them run back in the episode. Same with Jorah.

Granted there should only be like 10 of them left but still.

it's too late, he's been FISHED

Attached: cat.jpg (500x512, 51K)

The question is: knowing this now, what will you do about it?

there are literally leaked set pics of KL being burnt down

she's sasuke now

nice straw man fallacy you got there cuck

Gendry's fucked nothing but a few unloving whores for his entire life. Imagine the oxytocin rush he got when a woman approached HIM and initiated sex. And not just a strange woman, a girl he'd known from years ago. Gendry got a chance to play out the fucking osananajimi arc, is anyone surprised he reacted this way?

Is it Rhaegal? How the fuck could he have survived?

i literally burst out fucking laughing when cersei unironically did not shoot a bunch of fucking bolts that they had aimed on dany, the remaining dragon, the captain of the unsullied and tyrion.

>bye bye war
>bye bye fake queen
>bye bye dragon
>bye bye unsullied
>bye bye tyrion

Like how the fuck could anyone even defend that scene, even with brains turned completely off??

Attached: 1556674306353.gif (746x479, 196K)

Why didn't they just kill off Rhaegal in episode 3?

Attached: 1538539271592.png (500x465, 116K)

DOES SHE LAY EGGS OR NOT

Only subhumans don't love animals

King Brandon and Queen Meera

avoid normie women like the plague

why do cocks matter, cersei has been queen for longer than a bunch of cocks.

She's been full mad queen since season 1 when she let her brother die.
The fact you don't find her actions and motivations, her general facial expressions and so on to be crazy, is an unfortunate mistake on your part.

She aged into dust without her glamour necklace

>No, no, no, fucking no.
Yes, yes, yes, fucking yes.
Your #resistance is only making my penis harder.

Attached: 1d5.gif (367x265, 558K)

How widespread are the leaks among the Normie population? Do they all know about Dragonqueen getting STARKED?

Both Sansa and Arya were incredibly hot for some reason.

What if this boy is with the golden company and makes an appearance in the end?

Attached: -Young-Griff-by-Steamey-a-song-of-ice-and-fire-39554208-565-977.jpg (565x977, 125K)

Burlington Bar video is going to be good when Dany gets shanked.

Who kills Cersei?

Sansa also advised her not to do that.

WILDFIRE CAN'T MELT STONE ARCHES

Attached: YAMEROOOOOO.jpg (1242x868, 479K)

>Danyfags completely and irrevocably blown the fuck out by Sansa the mindtrick queen setting the shit in motion to get her brotherfu on the throne
>Jonerysfags completely decimated when Jon inevitable imaples Dany with Longclaw
>Jonsa endgame imminent
/OUR SHIP/

Attached: 1477592097032.jpg (1080x1349, 104K)

he wasnt born there you dip, hes KL born and raised, he a water nigga

No it would be Waters, he was born and raised in the Crownlands
Mya Stone is Robert's and she isn't Storm

missed the episode. did cersei really dab on dany?
fucking lmao

NED YOU GOTTA FUCK MY SISTER

Attached: ldmvpyc6d47y.jpg (1280x720, 264K)

Why didn't Cersei just fire the ballistas at Daenerys and Drogon when they were conveniently on the ground in the open right in front of her army?

Attached: boar.jpg (680x378, 49K)

Sansa a tranny?

Remember that this entire 8 season series has taken place over the course of maybe two years.

give it a rest Russia

>dragonstone doesn't have a port
what

Depends what prevents the rebellion. No Dsfiance of Duskendale? You would need to somehow prevent Rhaegar from becoming obsessed with prophecy in his childhood, otherwise he is going to kidnap Lyanna when he gets the chance.

HOLY SHIT THEY look nothing alike

>I know you're not a monster
What the fuck did he mean by that? Where did he get that idea? When she had the mountain rape that woman to death? When she blew up an entire building of innocents?

You know what would've been some not gay shit to make her last words?

Valar Morghulis

So many GOT threads on Yea Forums

With all the foreshadowing of Dany getting pregnant in season 7 and Jorah making that remark to Jon about giving Longclaw to "his children afterward," I can't believe this hasn't happened yet.

Plus if Dany got pregnant Jon would force himself to marry her since he never wanted to have bastard children. That has to be happening in the book at least

Attached: jonsnow.jpg (950x534, 127K)

>Everyone outside the walls is killed
>Everyone on the walls is killed
>Everyone inside the courtyard is killed
>Every shot before Arya kills the Night King is a main character alone completely surrounded
>Lol 50% of our army survived

What the fuck?

Attached: 1557099129330.png (700x393, 405K)

if cersei shot drogon there is literally nothing they could have done about it lmfao...

HE BORE THE SWORD! HAIL DAEMON! HAIL AEGOR! HAIL BLACKFYRE!

Who?

why was everyone so cocky dany would win when they killed a dragon, their fleet and their outnumbered with giant crossbows aimed at them?

Honestly I'm just burned out, them going full retard with characters like Jaime killed my interest. No Bran being evil means Cersei really is the final boss, fucking embarrassing.

Stone is the Vale name. And she's not a landed nigga

i fucking wish, Sansa is the prettiest girl in the show

it's the ancient home of the targaryeans, you know, dragonlords
a port is a defensive liability at that point

>I was there
>the incest Jaime
>it was beautiful

Yes, but it would have been a bit too resigned and pensive, and even though that would suit Missandei's character, it wouldn't suit the pace of the episode.

Who is this again

this, it never feels like an actualy world, just set pieces that are teleported in between

exactly my point. She had no problem with blowing up her enemies like this, yet when she has not only Dany, but her hand (Tyrion) and Varys, AND what remains of her unsullied, but wait it gets better...

DROGON LITERALLY JUST SITTING IN THE GROUND AND 10+ BALLISTAS JUST WAITING TO FIRE ON HIM!

and she does... nothing? THere's no thread. Nothing to lose by killing Dany and her dragon right fucking here. NOTHING. Dany is going to attack her anyways, it's inevitable, so why the fuck play games like this?

You have your enemy right there. Attack. KILL THEM, END THE WAR.

So what if Jon and the North and whatever is left of Dany's army is still coming south? You have 20k golden company and are defending a castle, and they won't have a dragon. You will win ez.

You made this post already. From Cersei's perspective her whole plan is to make Dany unable to attack the city by forcing her to burn innocents along with it. This is because she still thinks that the North, the Dothraki, the Unsullied and a Dragon are going to attack all at once, firing a shot in that scene is like firing a shot during a hostage exchange

I wanna see you try something with a gun pointed at your face
>hurr durr 100% accuracy ballistas
they missed the second dragon too

You make a good point, the reaction images will be glorious

Attached: 1438021075363.gif (500x266, 1.98M)

Pls rspnd

Attached: 1544048272827.jpg (1280x855, 290K)

>subverted ions
What did they mean by this?

>she would also have a better claim than Dany.
I don't follow. Dany is Aerys' daughter. How does a prince's daughter outrank a king's? She would still be ahead in the succession.

My sister tried to stab someone with a knife over a minor disagreement.
Only retarded men are violent, men that actually know what violence is shy away from it because they know everyone loses. (Although when forced to violence they obviously go full on)

See all the shit that is in this image? I could have forgiven it. I could have forgiven all of it if these last few episodes had any indication of being good. But they don't. I knew that the fucking moment that Jon got rid of Ghost without even a pat goodbye. Those two were supposed to be fucking inseparable, and he just sends him away like he meant nothing to him. I fucking hate D&D with every fiber of my being. I wish I could fucking hate them to death.

Attached: I will remind them.png (1385x388, 77K)

Mother of Dragon lmao

Yep, but instead they gave this line to Melisandre for some fucking reason.

I always knew you were satan

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUUUUUUUCK

IF A COUPLE FUCKING PIRATE SHIPS COULD SHOOT DOWN A DRAGON HOW THE FUCK COULD THEY STRUGGLE AGAINST DANY TRYING TO ATTACK AN ENTIRE FORTIFIED CITYYYYYYYYY IT MAKES NO FUCKING SEEEEEEEEEENSE

HOW COULD SHE EVEN GET INTO KINGS LANDING AIRSPACE THEY WOULD JUST FUCKING SHOOT HEEEEEEEEEER

No! Drogon will just miraculously destroy the fleet next episode cause Dany flies in the sun or something.

crossbows take minutes to reaload
after the first volley there would have been a huge opportunity to just burn the whole fleet

It would've been an easy fucking fix too. Just a single line about the northern houses who ignored the call in the previous episode finally deciding to send bannermen.

The best ending to the series would have ended with these two talking to each other again as the final scene. Sadly that's impossible now.

>they teased houndsa ship again
WHY

To subvert expectation when Jon snow doesn't get the throne but a woman does instead.

This, despite being cucked euron is the physical embodiment of chsdalphaprime

>despite them seemingly being reduced to 13% of their ranks, 50% of the Unsullied survived the long night

>Ned marries Ashara, rules the North with their purple-eyed dozen kids
>Lyanna marries Robert, he never changes, they have kids among the eighteen bastards and she is miserable.
>Rhaegar doesn't hook up with Lyanna but still remains obsessive about having a third kid. Takes Cersei as a new wife to get his Visenya.
>Except his Visenya is a Lannicest baby
>Maybe she plots to kill his legitimate kids who still remain in line for the Throne despite annullment to Elia
>The Martells s e e t h e
>At some point Aegon and Rhaenys hatch eggs, Visenya never does, or her dragon eats her or something
>Incest truth comes out
>Tywin leads the new Rebellion following the execution of Queen Cersei

>the single kiss upon his cheek as he laid dead and ready to be burned revived him saiyan-style
KHALEESIIIIIIIIII, LEAVE CERSEI AND THE FOREIGNERS TO ME

Attached: KHALEESI-KEN.png (799x433, 383K)

Bran getting magical night king powers to zombie Rhaegal

based grug

Yes but she's Robert's. The point is a bastard name isn't based on where your dad rules, it's based on where you were born/raised. Gendry is a King's Landing lad all his life. That makes him a Waters, not a Storm.

If he can do that why not warg into Cersei and jump out a window?

Jon has a bigger claim because he is the son of Rhaegar Targaryan which was the heir to the throne,not because he is a ''man'' and Daenerys is a ''woman''

I love how they pull this fucking strings

>Take GRRM's dated and il-fitted "lol dragons are nukes" metaphor and turn it instead into one about how while airpower is decisive in battle unopposed, it is facing increasingly sophisticated A2/AD threats that may render it obsolete

Unironically bravo D&D.

Attached: taiwansams.png (686x486, 190K)

how did euron know who missandei was

Only ledditors and people from here know it, maybe some niggers from twitter

He had to marry her to get the Tully's to support Robert.

STANNIS
STANNIS
STANNIS

Attached: 1465505292209.jpg (380x365, 12K)

based Bran just wants 5mins alone to fap to all the OC porn he sees

Disregard Gendry of virginland
Obtain based hound companion

Attached: final_5bf89f4d3a4f090013ac5fcf.jpg (1600x1100, 188K)

>d&d say that YAASqueen "forgot" about euron's fleet
>this is from the same fucking episode

holy shit what is this writing lmao

Attached: tmpDzit.png (891x611, 498K)

she was at the dragonpit last season

Sons get more legitimate claims anyway because of Rhaenyra and her fucking stupid father

Read Cersei's entire plan revolves around her NOT knowing how much army Dany has left and on her mind she still thinks Dany cares about honour and is not a madman yet

how are enemies supposed to take the island when they can't even land?

Take the daddypill.

Attached: game of daddies.png (627x545, 289K)

>Dany to Cersei after losing everything

Attached: 772.jpg (680x499, 43K)

do you think hbo has a bunch of alternate ending ready? depending on the reaction these episodes get

infertile
fertile

>the moral of the story is that feminism makes you insane

Attached: 1467061164043.jpg (407x461, 35K)

>most purehearted character still in the show bar Davos
>her last words are telling dany to burn them all
the one thing in the episode that i just couldn't buy, that aint Missy

Attached: IMG_4778.jpg (992x534, 267K)

>eighteen bastards
Except he only drank and whored because he lost her. Other than that bretty good.

>the bigger question was why her last words were """dracarys""" like some gay bitch

Her last words should have been "cunt."

Attached: shit-at-dying.gif (500x278, 1.94M)

why is Varys suddenly a good guy? wasn't he trying to spread chaos before?

*blocks your path*
*fucks our sister*
*wargs behind you*
*stabs you with Dark Sister*
no blackfyre fucking shits on this side of the world, kiddo

Attached: Bloodraven.jpg (300x420, 45K)

So why did they burn the dead if the weren't going to back anymore?

based and dornepilled

Attached: Death_of_Meraxes.jpg (1200x1600, 304K)

>Mfw Euron should be king at this point, what a fucking champ

Valar Morghulis would have made more sense but they used it on smelly melly for some reason.

why didnt eurons fleet just completely wipe danys??
how could they have possibly gotten away?

and how do they have enough army left to contest kings landing AND the golden company after what seems like going down to the last man in winterfell and THEN having a huge portion of the fleet destroyed
what the fuck is this show?

ps i have sex regularly

Attached: 1557096774369.jpg (452x300, 71K)

Why did Varys and Tyrion have the same conversation twice, on the ship and on Dragonstone?

>Dany bad
>What if Dany and Jon rule together?
>Incest
>She is our queen
>I'm going to plot against her

>Dany bad
>What if Dany and Jon rule together?
>She would dominate him
>She is our queen
>I'm going to plot against her

I feel like D&D accidentally left a deleted scene in or something

idk dog it was the last thing grey worm said to her before going off into the battle of winterfell. Could've ref-lizzity-flected that moment to like, add drama and shit?

But shit man I guess shouting da dragon word is the way to live.

Do the Chinese actually do anything in the shows or the books?

Ever since I heard of the Azor Ahai story I knew Jon would end up killing Dany.

>Arya wanted the dick
>Goes to Hound first until Beric shows up
>Fucks Gendry for lack of better options
>He's not even that good
>Reject him and ride off into the sunset with the bigger guy

The motherfuckers were secret geniuses the whole time.
Biggest plot twist of the entire franchise.

Attached: based brainlets.jpg (1200x675, 206K)

To hurt us, why else?
Eitherway the way they both turned out in the end, I think Sandor is better off on wacky adventures with Arya and Sansa never marrying

>Wow, how did Tyrion already know about my unborn child that is definitely mine and not somebody elses? Word must have spread fast about my incredible virility. I will not suspect anything because I am written to be a fucking moron. Cock bum.

Attached: file.png (570x897, 877K)

>implying he wouldn’t just warg into Euron and talk to her about septa unella’s rape by the mountain and how beautiful it is

He's always been the good guy. He does what he does because he thinks its in the best interests of Westeros as a whole.

I was so happy. Dany looked so sad. And it was a good blood splatter. Well done based euron.

That's not how Romeo and Juliet ended at all.

>single mother of dragons
>dragons misbehave so badly they have to be locked up
>gets two of them killed within a month
Based subliminal messaging?

Attached: got season 8 leaks.png (1432x1041, 831K)

>Descendant of Maelys the Monstrous looks like this

BASED RAVEN BROS

Attached: 1555378194197.png (842x720, 788K)

You're thinking Littlefinger. Varys has always stated that his goal is to serve the realm. Him disagreeing with Dany's plan to kill 100,000+ people is completely in character.

He already had a bastard before they were to be married (Mya Stone). He was lustful long before he lost Lyanna, Lyanna has a convo about this with Ned. Ned thinks Robert will change but is clearly being naive.

>thinks russia actually does anything
Nigga fuck you and your scapegoat.

This fucking board I swear

If they only had one convo you'd be saying
>lmao they decided to commit treason after talking for five minutes SLOPPY JOB DABBIDS

my first fucking thought. spin around, loop your chains over her neck, and rip that bitch head first onto the ground. sure, they might light up tyrion, but at least she's dead and now all kings landing has left is euron who is a fucking lunatic and qyburn who is also a fucking lunatic, just quieter.

>VARYS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A GOOD GUY
Holy shit showfags are fucking dumb. Remember when the characters were morally ambiguous? Remember when Varys was fine with people suffering if it lead to toppling a government he opposed?

I like this scenario but it’s questionable if Cersei would keep up the incest if she were married to Rhaegar. She was enamored of him.

Wouldve been too tryhard for the character to say
i just cant imagine her not using her last moments to tell Grey Worm she loves him, but she just completely ignores him kek

>women can't keep secrets
>women can't raise kids alone
>women put others skin on the line to save hers
>only sane person to rule is a man
wtf i love GoT now

Robert already had a bastard and Lyanna did know he would never change his slut ways even if he really loved her.

That's Harry Strickland but the ultimate twist would be he's secretly a Blackfyre (Daemon IV)

that was legit really sad

>TFW knocked on the queen's crevice so hard her dwarf brother feels it on the other side of the realm

Daynes > Trouts (jobbers)

>A reminder that if you are even remotely upset about this dragon meme soap opera you are certifiably retarded.
>MUH STORIES

Attached: 12664231212.jpg (290x174, 4K)

Spinoff titled Jon & Tormund's Excellent Adventures North of the Wall

>Wouldve been too tryhard for the character to say
Nigger she's said it before. Fucking casual.

>Some of them run back in the episode. Same with Jorah.
>Granted there should only be like 10 of them left but still.

Half of them could have fled away from the castle too. But D&D would never think of that.

Yes. This is right. You see, girls like to be fucked so hard by the biggest dicks to the point of death. They love to be just about split in half. If you're not causing internal bleeding from your giant cock, you're just not adequate.

remember when varys literally turned the king mad and basically murdered brandon stark?

Remember that Littlefinger still gets the last laugh because he's basically the one who kickstarted the entirety of GoT.

I get it, it's what I would have had her say, if we were doing Missandei justice, but really the only reason Cersei told her to say her last words was to have the episode end on a dramatic note, and give the normies a reason to accept the idea that inflicting massive collateral damage is okay because it's what Missandei would have wanted, revenge, yada yada yada. If she hadn't said that, we might see Grey Worm and co. wrestling with the desire for revenge as well as not dishonouring her memory, but hey, DABID get paid the big bucks for a reason.

EURON KING

>Implying the “burn them all” order wasn't directed at Grey Worm
He will find even more Wildfire to blow up King's Landing

>bran-9000, the fucking saltine cracker plot device, becomes king
fuck you dabid, eat my ass

Knock knock. Yes, hello. I know you've never met me, but please let me in to Winterfell. I need to have a private conversation with the Queen's Hand and her top officer. Don't mind the crossbow. Yes, it's loaded. Now, may I please come in?

Attached: file.png (800x800, 1.07M)

>I must go my trees need me
Laffed

It might have taken a hundred years but the heirs of the TRUE King will finally sit the throne you kinslayer treehugger cuckboy

I'm more intrigued on how the men get up there. The little staircase is clearly blocked off by the ballista platform and there's no ladder. do those men live up there 24/7?

At the very least, she could have killed the fucking dragon. It's on the ground and they have the fucking ballistas ready.

If this is true I'd actually like this a lot.

>implying the archers dont immediately loose and the ballistas dont immediately fire if Cersei goes over the wall
missandei would have just gotten her queen killed and Euron would have just been king instead

Okay real talk /got/

Remind me, are the Iron Bank still to make an appearance for one side or another?

The Crown still owes them a ton

Attached: pay_up_wagies.jpg (1190x595, 100K)

Is that bam margera?

>Bronn on the small council
>"I like this a lot"
These threads are getting too fucking stupid for me, man.

>implying he didn't kill everyone in his way to get there

Meh, all of it was to fuck a starkess which he didn't

Yeah this scene made no sense

The whole point of Varys is that he's a wild card that only looks out for #1

Now he has a heart

Bring back Dark Sister 10/10 sword name

Episode was shit
I'm to drunk to finish tonight
Ned/Ashara fapfic as was promised

JUST KIDDING HIROSHIMA IS A NIGGER AND PASTEBIN LINKS DONT FUCKING WORK

/Djz0pukx

Attached: 1556150557372.jpg (668x255, 50K)

I DON'T UNDERSTAND, WHEN SHE WAS CAPTURED. FUUUUUUUUCK, THERE'S SO MANY AWFUL WRITING GOING DOWN THAT PEOPLE DON'T EVEN CARE THAT SHE MAGICALLY GOT CAPTURED.

>Of course sir, they're on the second door to the left

The yellow question mark means that Dany hasn't captured Jaime yet, but Brienne did try and fail to talk him down.
All of these leaks have been around for months.

Attached: so far so good.jpg (1432x1041, 336K)

Yeah but the Daynes weren't in the Starks way of Kings Landing.
But I fully agree Ned deserved Ashara.

i actually liked this episode so i hope Preston doesn't make me dislike it by nitpicking it to death

The entirety of the riverlands>a minor dornish house

"Tyrion, bro, I don't have anything else to, I even admitted it on the show"

Attached: Bald.jpg (602x458, 29K)

The area close to the city has been cleared out for siege prep. The Night's Watch used to cut down every tree within a mile of the wall so that approaching wildling armies wouldn't be able to use them as cover. Turn your brain on

They will intervene for HOUSE BLACKFYRE in the ultimate twist

because that's how succession works in most monarchies. as soon as the prince has a kid he now has a better claim on the throne than the prince's brother. like prince charles is next in line, then prince william, then prince george. if prince william died before charles did, george would be next in line not harry.

Reminder that the most accurate leaks existed nearly a year ago

Attached: leaks.png (1423x903, 931K)

On the contrary, Ned literally thinks Robert would not change for her, and didn't really know her.

gendry """""""""""""""""""""rivers""""""""""""""""""""""""
how stupid are they

He's watching as Dani is flying with Drogon towards him and shouting fire so evil pirate may die

So Arya definitely stabs Cersei right?

>established more than any other character your motivations and what youre willing to do to achieve your goals
>most hated person in front of you
>dont kill them
>means to end the war right in front of you
>dont kill then
But really, what is the asspull reasoning? Its more nonsensical than arya killing the nightking 10 feet in the air

I can't believe they have fucking set up Greyworm to either kill The Mountain or Cersei despite being such a boring and irrelevant character.

PET THE KITTY TO SAVE THE FAT HIGH SEPTON

Also, new thread

Attached: sleepy kitty.jpg (1024x733, 81K)

Because in primogeniture succession, which is the type of succession used in the show, at least in the Seven Kingdoms, the child of an heir is higher in the line of succession than that child's uncles and aunts. This places Dany behind Jon, even if Jon was a woman.

Attached: 1556680933148.jpg (1240x895, 682K)

>lol i said something before in my life so i have to say it again because my final words revolve around a phrase that normies only remember because of show promos lmao
>tfw about to be executed
>Lol i guess everyone dies!! Thats life guys
Really nigga

I can't believe Bronn believed that. he's cleverer than that

too early fucker

There's nothing sadder than seeing noble families wither and die,especially the Targaryens.

Jon is a Targaryen(in the show).Hopefully he fully revives the house.
I still feel like every house in the seven kingdoms will still remain intact(except for the Boltons,dunno who will rule Dreadfort).

However the white hair and purple eyes of the Targayens has died out

Reminder that this is a Blackfyre board, that Daemon and Bittersteel were based and that Daeron and Bloodraven were fags

Otherwise I could see her having a legitimate kid, but Aegon and Rhaenys remaining in line to the throne. She wouldn't be happy with her daughter becoming a second wife / concubine.

Either she has a son and knocks off Aegon, or Visenya marries Aegon and then Cersei knocks off Rhaenys

bronn being able to reach jaime/tyrion makes more sense than anything else that has happened in S8

The iron bank seems really bad at making investments

sauce?

>Everything can be nitpicked.
>Everything is shit.
If you enjoyed it user, that's all that matters.

Attached: Fat_nd.png (214x355, 80K)

so what exactly was the moral of this story?

I really wish 15 year olds would stop coming here to show off the latest phrase they've learned from some angry British YouTube faggot

>Bronn in the council
Bronn truly got the best luck out of everyone on this show

Drogon flying off with Dany makes no sense. He gets big, and tamed by someone else in a hundred years, and comes back and just razes Westeros?

Based and catpilled

Attached: 25DDF9DE-92D5-41B7-B515-7DA75ACC09E0.jpg (727x727, 39K)

>dude feudalism is bad lmao but divine right of rule is great also xD

*ahem* I am going to do fucking nothing in the war, I will just make a death threat, you just have to give me Highgarden and I will not kill you, despite you can kill me any time

targ fucking shits are main cause of all the problems in the series

Bois in two weeks this general will go the way of /tpg/, never to return

How do we feel about that

Attached: dougie.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

honestly, now that the night's king is dead this is my ending of choice. the iron bank telling everyone to go fuck themselves and crowning their own ruler (successfully) would be hilarious and logical.

wait when is this mentioned
the only thing i remember about varys in the books is his younger days with mopatis and him creating a thief gang

>he finally sees her

Oh god, I hope it's not another naked Arya scene.

Pretty good actually

Attached: Lynched.webm (500x452, 580K)

elle.com/culture/movies-tv/a26788861/emilia-clarke-game-of-thrones-ending-reaction/

I just want this smug motherfucker to make it out okay

Attached: 1502311426760.jpg (960x842, 26K)

The writing is awful

he will probably "lose the will to live" and die kek

>getting endlessly raped by ironborn and goldcloaks wouldn’t change her tone
Lmao I’m just mad she wasn’t naked when she died

Ep 4 was bad but the best episode so far. Glad to see Dany finally being JUSTed and Jon finally not being cucked. I still don't see why they wouldn't just marry, the excuses ive heard just seem like hackery.

>Iron Throne eventually won by some accountant from the Bank

Lmao

Its literally just a feminist jerk off by having arya not need a man. Possibly the literal waifufag writer not wanting her to end up with anyone

No real reason

How do they even retake the money? Get elephants and raid the shit out of the lands of the people who owe them?

Even the Hapsburgs were just common men once.

Fuck this fag Jaime should just cut his head off

Tbh i want him to fucking die after that scene in this episode
>punches tyrion in the face and viciously insults Jaime
wtf was his problem? He was always more cheeky and honest than bitter and nasty

>war is bad
>heroes are shit
>we are doomed to a cycle of mindless violence

Attached: 111555432.jpg (193x261, 7K)

>"It might as well have been raining and I would’ve just walked in it not knowing what to do," Clarke said. She also added that there were "loads of tears" when she filmed her last scenes as Targaryen.

>"That was the moment I realized that alcohol can also be a depressant," Clarke said. "I was kind of nursing a glass of wine going, 'I don’t know why I’m not getting any happier from this.'"

Women are just the worst

Yes but that's more the director's fault.

Baratheons are also now a mutt house

The new Harry the Heir

I remember watching Twin Peaks and season 7 back to back. GoT seemed so fucking boring and predictable after getting headfucked by Lynch every week.
An undead dragon melted the fucking Wall, and it didn't hold a candle to pic related.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 2.32M)

This

did I miss something or did this episode just undo all of bronn's character development?

wasn't he chill with the lannisters? why is he still DUDE MY CASTLE XD FUCK YOU XD

like why wouldn't tyrion and jaime just fucking kill him at this point if he's gonna be a traitorous dickhead with no loyalty to them?

he's going to find the north grove

Except killing THE leader with the claim to the throne would avoid any of that nonsense

How is that a fucking reason

based night's king trying to break the cycle of existence only to die to goblina
rip

Mormonts are gone.

He could marry a Velaryon, or an Essosi with Valyrian features. A nice girl who doesn't obsess over iron chairs.

He has been promised a castle and noble wife for like 4 or 5 seasons and got nothing of it. I mean, I would be angry at this point

There are like 5 spinoffs currently in development so we'll be fine, the general will never really die. We'll recommune a handful of weeks every year to shitpost and share our bitter hatred of everything together. Then get banned and do it all again next year. Like an autistic family reunion. Sounds comfy

Attached: the bloodline, Leon.jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

Bronn reloaded a crossbow in seconds a few scenes before.

This is it.
Bran is king.

Book-Jon's mother is still Lyanna Stark you idiot.
Ned had to marry Cat to secure the rebel alliance. Rhaegar's best bud was Kingsguard Arthur Dayne, there is no way in heck Ned marrying Ashara brings the Danyes, never mind he Dornish in general, to the rebel cause. Besides that they are on opposite sides of the continent, no good strategic reason for after if the rebs win. Tullys, on the othernand, border the North. This way if Jon Arryn (old and risk he's sterile) dies and Lysa goes back home, Tullys don't become unteathered from the main 3 rebels (Stark, Arryn, Baratheon) and swing to the Targs or Lannisters.

i hope preston makes a long episodew shitting on this one as the last one was disappointingly short

when did this meme start

In the books he has his castle and his wife, at least

>we are all doomed to a predetermined existence
>the ink is already dry
>freewill is an illusion, we are pawns of the start conditions of the universe
>time is a closed loop

Attached: 1556958462047.jpg (1063x863, 60K)

Originally the moral was that life is more important than political squabbles, since we're all universally fighting a losing battle with a common enemy: death itself.
The moral of this is that feminism drives women to madness.
Frankly I find both equally beautiful.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 793K)

REMEMBER WHEN THIS FUCKING SHOW USED TO HAVE FUCKING CONVERSATIONS INSTEAD OF JUST CUTTING THEM OFF WITH A SCENE TRANSITION HALF-WAY THROUGH BECAUSE THE DIPSHIT WRITERS DON'T KNOW HOW TO FUCKING FINISH IT

LIKE THE FUCKING SCENE WHERE BRAN TELLS SANSA AND ARYA ABOUT JON

THEY JUST FUCKING CUT IT OFF AND HAVE THEIR REACTIONS BE IMPLIED
I WANTED TO SEE THAT SHIT
WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU FUCKING IDIOT SHOWRUNNERS

THE TYRION AND VARYS SCENES FELT LIKE I WAS ACTUALLY WATCHING OLD GOT BECAUSE THEY WOULD FUCKING FINISH THEIR CONVERSATION ON CAMERA

The dragon dying and Tyrion and Varys' convo were the only good parts this episode.

>We get a scene showing him with his future wife and castle
>Lol nop we must go to Dorne
Poor motherfucker

That commie faggot is either retarded or has given up

His criticisms are half assed and boring. His retarded dicksucking partner is somehow more thoughtful half the time now

>HBO realise people like land-battle political war shows
>decide to make up GoT spinoffs
>not just filming the Crusades
>not just filming medieval/Elizabethan Irish history
>not literally any of the shit on which GoT is based

Actually while I'm ranting, someone recommend me something similar to GoT but actually good.

I've already seem Rome and Last Kingdom so they're out

Is the Borgias any good? I seem to remember it being vaguely similar

Attached: tvs.jpg (1024x931, 178K)

It's fictional, you fucking idiot. The Tumblr chicks think that a mass murder would be narratively satisfying, it doesn't mean they advocate irl genocide.

Fuck you mongoloids will say any inane shit to justify your own isolation.

Why waste the viewers time with dialogue we can easily fill in with our own?

Plenty of conversation in this episode.

wrong, faggot, up until episode 3 his videos were great